Georgia Guidestones+Agenda21+FEMA what's happening

freed1305

A Disturbance in the Force
I have read quite a lot about the Georgia Guidestones, Agenda21 and the actual preventional arrangements of the FEMA.
I am wondering what's going on there. Found lot's of stuff at youtube and other forum.
My intention is to start a discussion about that's to maybe come to more relevant informations.

My suggestion is..... is it possible that some elite will decimate us, because they are fully aware that we
are only food. They become huffy and not grant the Dracos their food. Or is it only a big part of the desinfo.

Because something must be behind that story. Nobody is putting stones of appr. 10 tons into the landscape
without any reason, Fema is buying billions of blankets an body bags and installing camps

What do you know about that theme. I would appreciated your answers....

(Sorry for my bad english, it not my mother tongue)

Hi freed1305,

If you put FEMA in the search engine in the upper right hand corner, you will find several discussions on FEMA. :)

Make sure to choose "Entire forum" for your search criteria.

Here's what I know about the guide stones.........Ted Turner had them put up......He's a nut job......Always was and always will be......He also owns a ton of land all over America and his GF has venereal disease.

I'm native to Georgia BTW.

I don't know that Turner is necessarily behind the project. There is a blog out there and History Channel did some smoke and mirrors on it, but there is more to the story then what most people talk about.

The Georgia Guide stones are the biggest fail boat in the history of the world. Ted is a nut. He did it. It means nothing.

Instead ask yourself how is it one family is worth 500 to 700 trillion dollars.

Why is it less than 300 people own half the worlds wealth.

Way more many serious and important topics to cover than some really dumb stones erected in a cow pasture in Ga. Which get defaced regularly.

I lived in Georgia in the late 10970's and early 1980's when these 119 ton Guidestones were erected. Went out there with friends shortly after they went up. It's a bit impressive like large granite monuments usually are.There's really no spooky mystery, no Zionist New World Order Stonehenge.

The statements on each of the stone faces are really nothing ominous:

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY — IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
RULE PASSION — FAITH — TRADITION AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
PRIZE TRUTH — BEAUTY — AND LOVE — SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH — LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE — LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

Fairly tame concepts. The fact that they were written in several world languages give fuel to the fire of NWO, but on examination the languages chosen are not even the top 12 world languages. ( they left out some obvious ones) The stone workers who built the thing were all locals - some still living - and, coincidently enough, quite a few were members of the same local Freemason Lodge. Some where Star Wars fans and the idea of a megalith inspired them.

The big mystery is WHO built them. This has led to all sorts of outlandish conspiracies, when most folks around Elberton, Georgia suspect that it was Joe H. Fendley, Sr., owner of the Granite Monument Company. The motive was to deliberately create a tourist attraction. Fendley was not only owner of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and owner of the quarries but mayor of the town of Elberton, Georgia from 1980 - 1987. The same time as the monument. And that's about it.

What's really beautiful is North Georgia, the granite capitol of the area. Being up in the lush green hills and breathing country air did more for people's well-being as the Guidestones themselves.

So depopulating the earth to 500 million people is tame??? That's a big drop considering at present there's some 7 billion (give or take a few hundred million) people on earth at this time.

I'm good with that. It's just the plan seems somewhat ominous. So how do you think they plan to reduce the population to their target? It would be a good thing to investigate the plan. I know I won't be in the 500 million. Nor would I want to be.

DGF said:
[...] So how do you think they plan to reduce the population to their target? It would be a good thing to investigate the plan. [...]

Look around... Read SOTT... This BBM is hurting big time... I don't think we can ever really find out what the plan is. Methinks to gain knowledge and understanding, keep alert, aware of potential, and we will "see"' what happens.

Personally, I think about those big rocks whizzing by the planet...
;) ;) ;)

Herakles said:
NewOrleans said:
I didn't write them...

you also didnt think very deeply in regards to the entire saga relative to these stones

Herakles, I don't really think that is necessary. Is there a reason you're being so prickly?

Herakles,

I'm actually surprised by your comment. ( smiling) You seem to have an emotional investment in making this complicated and directing your anger/sarcasm at me. But I really don't care. It just bounces off.

But remarks like yours only convince me even more that "no good deed goes unpunished", as they say. This is interesting because I went to some trouble tracking down information to investigate the origins of these stones without any trace of New World Order paranoia, only facts. Like I said, this was no evil plan, no Ted Turner Illuminati plot, just Mayor Fred Fendley Sr. and some locals making a "mysterious" tourist attraction to Elberton, Georgia. Sometimes the simplest explanations are the most plausible. How simple can this be? And why would you get so angy? Like I said the details of population control, etc. are his ideas, not mine, and I don't think the mayor had plans to depopulate the planet.

So thank you for responding. It was the bright highlight of a very bad day, if you can imagine that.

I know you weren't defending me personally Anart, but thank you just the same. :dance:

With Italy and Greece just being taken over by "technocrats"- central banksters without benefit of elections (in fact when one leader suggested a referendum on refinance of sovereign debt, they showed him the door pronto), and with the OWS movement supposedly having 'their' main demand a financial transaction tax to fund a global UN initiative, we should not too quickly dismiss those that are frustrated by the complete manipulation of the people, and the seemingly inexorable march towards the final NWO solutions for humankind.
My pet suggestion for the depopulation agenda are manmade epidemics. H1N1 was a novel mutation, with elements of swine, bird, and human flu all together for the first time ever seen. I believe they can engineer pretty much anything they want to; we know how many resources they have put into this arena, and how much control the PTB have consolidated over health institutions and policy. An article in my local paper today talks of a new state law in Texas requiring new college students to have a bacterial meningitis vaccination or they will not be allowed to enroll. It costs $95. There have been hundreds of sudden deaths and thousands with permanent problems, including brain damage, from Gardasil, the last vaccine foisted on the public, and now 'suggested' for boys as well as girls. Some batches of these vaccines were found to be contaminated with HPV recombinant DNA, aluminum, and contained toxic squalene; I actually wonder if there have been timebombs installed into the DNA of some vaccines (they have put spermacide into GMO corn). The infant vaccine schedule is now 69 shots before age 2. This amounts to biowarfare against children. One daughter and I have developed autoimmune illnesses after taking flu shots. In the Patriot Act, under 'emergency powers', the authorities can put anyone refusing vaccination into 'quarantine' camps. Then they can ransack your house, or move somebody else in. Anybody else here aware of the AID- like illness in rural China that spreads like the common cold? :scared:
BTW, when war comes to Iraq this spring (probably) halfpasthuman expects the use of scalar weapons, which the Russians have deployed dozens of, first deveolped in the 60s. If we see lots of UFO activity in the NWO future, remember that we have some of those that we have reverse engineered at Area 51. Remember too, that any sufficiently advanced technology is not discernable from actual magic. ;)
Now where did I leave that pitchfork?

monksgirl said:
[...]
Now where did I leave that pitchfork?

Thoughout my life, I have seen TPTB do things that make me shake my head and say "that figures". The funny/strange thing about many of those events, prior to a given event, people who said those events may happen were called wackos. So who can say what is going to happen? What I do know is the corner stones have been laid for the possible nefarious events suggested to occur. My dilemma is do I stoically stand my ground with a peaceful loving attitude, staring death in the eye? Or do I go down in a blaze of righteous anger hoping I'm dead before I hit the ground?

Talk is cheap. When "things" happen, I will definitely learn something of myself. As I think many if not WE all. Better to be prepared than get blindsided in ignorance.
Then again, maybe those events will not happen, but I rather think "something wicked comes our way".

edit: typos again :P

Back
Top Bottom