Georgia Guidestones+Agenda21+FEMA what's happening

monksgirl said:
There have been hundreds of sudden deaths and thousands with permanent problems, including brain damage, from Gardasil, the last vaccine foisted on the public, and now 'suggested' for boys as well as girls. Some batches of these vaccines were found to be contaminated with HPV recombinant DNA, aluminum, and contained toxic squalene; I actually wonder if there have been timebombs installed into the DNA of some vaccines (they have put spermacide into GMO corn). The infant vaccine schedule is now 69 shots before age 2. This amounts to biowarfare against children. One daughter and I have developed autoimmune illnesses after taking flu shots. In the Patriot Act, under 'emergency powers', the authorities can put anyone refusing vaccination into 'quarantine' camps. Then they can ransack your house, or move somebody else in. Anybody else here aware of the AID- like illness in rural China that spreads like the common cold?

Something that also should be taken note of regarding Garasil, is that independent research has shown that it cause sterility in the 2nd, and especially the 3rd generations. So even though there are those who die outright, there will be many, many more never born because of the sterility issues. And I am thinking that it is not only Gardasil that does this. I can remember reading about other vaccines/medications that cause sterility somewhere down the line. Unfortunately, I can't remember which ones.

I saw the story on this from a Sott comment link:

Pictures shows what appears to be rubble at Georgia Guidestones

ELBERTON, Ga. —
An investigation is underway at the mysterious Georgia Guidestones site after pictures show what appears to be rubble at the site and residents reported hearing a "boom."

The guidestones sit on a site 7 miles north of Elberton on Georgia Highway 77 and are often referred to as an American Stonehenge.
1657124016145.png
The viewer who took the pictures above said she lives about 5 miles away and heard a bang at 4 a.m. She said she went back to bed and when she woke up, she saw a Facebook post about an incident at the guidestones and drove by.

One person posted on social media that they heard a boom that shook the house around 4 a.m.

Another post said they heard what they thought was thunder at 4 a.m. and it shook the house.

The Elbert County Sheriff's Office and emergency management officials said they are on-site but did not provide additional details.

I'm sorry the perp wasn't able to demolish the whole thing! I wonder which specific monolith bit the dust, which language - that might provide a clue as to its destruction.

GAguidestones-text.jpg

"The Georgia Guidestones, Elberton's most unusual set of granite monoliths, poses a mystery for the numerous visitors who visit the site seven miles north of Elberton on Georgia Highway 77. Known as America's Stonehenge, this 19-foot high monument displays a 10-part message espousing the conservation of mankind and future generations in 12 languages. The Guidestones also serve as an astronomical calendar, and every day at noon the sun shines through a narrow hole in the structure and illuminates the day’s date on an engraving. The names of four ancient languages are inscribed on the sides near the top: Babylonian cuneiform, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian Hieroglyphics. The Guidestones are mysterious in origin, for no one knows the identity of a group of sponsors who provided its specifications."

An interesting examination of the meaning of the guidestones - not coming off as "fairly tame concepts":

Just saw this in the referenced article:

So maybe it won't be a mystery for long as to who blew it up!
Would be interesting if no perp was videoed and the monolith mysteriously collapsed on its own.

Of course this is just wishful thinking on my part, but it would be cool if the Universe was rendering its opinion of the Globalist's plans. Kinda like the lightning that struck the George Floyd wall mural. :-D

So maybe it won't be a mystery for long as to who blew it up!

I've visited it a few times since I have to drive past it every time I go visit my family in GA. The camera was up a pole across the street. So it has a pretty good view of the small parking lot adjoining the small field where the monument is set up. At least, it was a small field. The monument and the dedication piece as well as the placard describing it used to be surrounded by large hedges to separate the monument from the cow pasture it was next to. It seems the hedges were removed a while ago so the cows must've been moved to a different pasture. Will be interesting what the video shows and hopefully someone leaks it online or to the press.

This video starts when the helicopter gives a good vantage of the pole where the camera is located. It's just below the box on the pole directly across the street from where the officers can be seen looking at the ground in the parking lot.

Would be interesting if no perp was videoed and the monolith mysteriously collapsed on its own.

Of course this is just wishful thinking on my part, but it would be cool if the Universe was rendering its opinion of the Globalist's plans. Kinda like the lightning that struck the George Floyd wall mural. :-D

That would be interesting indeed. Though it's probably more likely that someone drove up, blew it up, and yelled, "This is MAGA country." :whistle: ;-)

That would be fantastic, but even if not, this news was a bright spot for the day. :thup:

As these things do happen sometimes, while the above came in I was just busy reading The Wave Volume IV Chapter 28, Part 2 which states at the end:

Now, put this last most interesting item together with the symbology of the “breaking of rocks,” related to Perseus as “he who breaks” and we might think that, at some point in the not too distant future, at a time when “rocks break, as in the electromagnetic impulses that emanate from earthbound rocks when sheared by tectonic forces,” the role of the shaman in the times ahead of us is “the possible utilization of said forces whether naturally or otherwise induced” to produce a wormhole to a different reality that can be traversed in the body.

So, perhaps we have some better idea of the function of the Shaman-Knight … the Knighted Ones: incarnations of the archetype of Perseus, a Child of God in the sense of being an offspring of the Thought Centers of STO, the hero who cut off the head of the Gorgon, who freed the spirit of limitations, those of a particular Frequency Resonance Vibration of sufficient strength and purity to be able to create a bridge between man and the gods, to open the doorways of time.

Not a bad day’s work, I think!

Funny coincidence, to say the least. ;-D

From the 13 second video clip available here it seems like a nightly blast (ca. 04:00 hrs.) which could've been a meteor impact of sorts but the explanation of a human assault with explosives remotely detonated cannot be ruled out based on these images.
Then again, the time it happened indicates that the person who did it was well-aware of the camera surveillance.
As much as I'd like for something like a sign from the cosmos or nature correcting itself, I'd therefore assume that it was some angry person who did this.
I am just surprised it took this long for somebody to deface that monument, given its misanthropic message!

Back
Top Bottom