A sticky idea..

Steve M.

Jedi Master
I'm curious if anyone has made, is making or could possibly make some sticker with a sott logo and a sott.net address on them. If yes, where I could order some, if no, about how much it would cost to get something going. I could imagine (like most of the time.. :O) some 4X3 inch stickers to put on my car bumper that have the snazzy blue/white with a sott.net in black underneath it.

Thought bringing it up here with the editors might be the place to ask. If no, I'm not sure if I have the means here to do it myself, though I think I could come up with some kind of printable sticky paper of decent quality that might work. If yes, I'd like to order, and again, if no, would it be o.k. to make some?

I don't think that there are any SOTT.net bumper stickers (I could be wrong) but there is this: http://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/

...a paleochristianity cling-on. A SOTT.net bumper sticker would be cool too.

Awesome, I got to remember to get one of those, those are awesome!

I think I'll try and come up with a sticker design and then post it to see if it's acceptable, then I can try and print up a few.

ok so dinkering around with another persons art, this is what I was able to come up with as an Idea:

towardidea.png

I can't do much with MS paint and wish I could get that beautiful blue rounding/shading but conceptually it turned out ok for a bunch of copy pasting.

Edit: Not that I can do anything with paint either (lol)

Back
Top Bottom