Volunteering at Bosnian pyramids

7ightG4therer

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi all,

As I wanted to learn more about the Bosnian pyramids near the town of Visoko in Bosnia and Herzegovina, i've enlisted as a volunteer to help with the excavation. As more than 500 people have enlisted, I was wondering whether anyone else reading this forum was planning to go there as well. May be a nice opportunity to exchange info or meet up somewhere :-)

Thanks NoChannelsOnMyTV :)

You mean how to pay for it? Meals and accomodation are being taken care of by the organization as they have a well organized summer camp program. All I need to do is drive there from the Netherlands. For more information (too late to enlist now..), you can have a look here: http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/

Just to let the both of you know that meetings between members (as well as pm's) are discouraged in order to prevent feeding. It's for the protection of all members.

truth seeker said:
Just to let the both of you know that meetings between members (as well as pm's) are discouraged in order to prevent feeding. It's for the protection of all members.

There is more information on this here.

I have read it before. Encountered it while lurking on the boards before.

I think 7ightG4therer's trip to the Bosnian pyramid excavation summercamp is an interesting move to make in his life as an individual interested in such, and something I could see myself doing independently one day. I know of course you were referring to:

7ightG4therer said:
Hi all,

As I wanted to learn more about the Bosnian pyramids near the town of Visoko in Bosnia and Herzegovina, i've enlisted as a volunteer to help with the excavation. As more than 500 people have enlisted, I was wondering whether anyone else reading this forum was planning to go there as well. May be a nice opportunity to exchange info or meet up somewhere :-)

but that was not the part of the message I was replying to. As said I have read the reasons why you are discouraging board members from meeting up in real life, and also the arguments etc. Btw can someone post a quick something from the Cassiopean transcript about the bosnian pyramids please, and what are you thought on the bosnian pyramid excavation and summercamp?

Thank you for pointing that out to me, truth seeker. To be honest I wasn't aware of that discouragement, so I'll proceed with studying the forum rules more thoroughly. It makes perfect sense, given the stormy times the group has been going through over the years.

Nonetheless, I noticed a reaction from my personality. A part of me felt unjustly accused of something I didn't realize I could have been doing. It's an interesting consideration that I will look at more carefully.

This made me think back to the fact that over the years I've met a number of (former) forum / QFS members in person and most often appreciated these encounters. Not always, as at least two of them found themselves on the receiving end of the group policy and left. What they said did have an effect on me and on the way I perceived the group. I think that one of those contacts in particular has played a role in me climbing back on the fence around 2005. It took me many years to climb down again. In this regard I understand the policy all too well.

I also like the idea of meeting a group of QFS members. I assume this subject is treated elsewhere on the forum, so I will have a look for that.

NoChannelsOnMyTV said:
Btw can someone post a quick something from the Cassiopean transcript about the bosnian pyramids please, and what are you thought on the bosnian pyramid excavation and summercamp?

I could not find transcripts of C about the Bosnian pyramids but I found another thread talks about it. If you have not read it, it might help.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1356.0

I hope I can get next year to Bosnia for digging

Bosnian Pyramids Call for 2013 Summer Camp Volunteers short Video 3:44 min.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oupbrK0x0JE

Hi, just wondering if you did go to the Bosnian pyramid dig? I just came across this post, me and my partner volunteered there August 2012.

Thorn :)

Back
Top Bottom