FOTCM member site

happyliza

The Living Force
Hi tech support!
I cannot seem to log into the member section of FOTCM. I logged and also changed my password once i saw that only the public domain came up. I did a search on member site login problems but could not find anything relevant. Maybe it is because i keep my laptop on in sleep mode. But i do this because i copy everything i study into word docs and have at least 10 word docs to open on relevent subjects each time. I do this in case of pos internet going down and also easy to seach word files sometimes. But takes an age to open all the docs for a study session!
Please can you help/ I am not used to forums and this is the first one i have really been with so i am most probably forgetting something very basic or doing something daft.
Many thanks
happyliza

Hi happyliza,

You should have access to the FOTCM again. Post here if you still have problems. :)

Ageeva said:
I'm having the same problem as happyliza, Vulcan59, can you help me out? Thanks :)
Ageeva

Okay have a look again. Problem should be solved. :)

Thank you Vulcan59. It is working fine for me too now. Must have been a temporary glitch. :D
Happyliza

Hi Guys,
I've just recently became a member of the FOTCM.
I'm not sure if the cass forum is also the FOTCM members forum, as when I tried to
access the board mentioned at the bottom of the merits page in the literature confirming membership, I was restricted access.
So if you could clarify it for me it would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Aurgo ;).

Hi Guys,

I have exactly the same situation as Aurgo. Is there something I need to do to activate it?

Thanks.

FOTCM member site/access

Hi Guys,
I'm just new to the FOTCM and am uncertain how to access the members section, or if this is the members section? :-[
I tried to avoid starting a whole new post and was going to throw a Mod a P.M but knowing Lindenlea
is also in the same boat I thought that there may also be a few others who could use your help.
When I tried to access the board mentioned at the bottom of the merits page in the literature confirming membership, I was restricted access.
So if you could clarify it for me and point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Aurgo :)

Re: FOTCM member site/access

Aurgo said:
Hi Guys,
I'm just new to the FOTCM and am uncertain how to access the members section, or if this is the members section? :-[
I tried to avoid starting a whole new post and was going to throw a Mod a P.M but knowing Lindenlea
is also in the same boat I thought that there may also be a few others who could use your help.
When I tried to access the board mentioned at the bottom of the merits page in the literature confirming membership, I was restricted access.
So if you could clarify it for me and point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Well, access is given to those members who have sent their paper form, and also who are really active on the forum. Welcome messages and one liners do not really constitute being active. So, there is no reason to be impatient about this. If you participate on the general forum, the moderators will no doubt know when you are ready.

FWIW, I sometimes get the impression that some of you think that the private FCM board contains some sort of advanced secret or something. If so, that is really not the case. The vast majority of what is discussed is in the open forum. And I don't know about you, but there is so much information on the public threads that it is hard to even keep up with it all. We can't say it's boring! ;)

I'll just add to everyone in general that being a part of FCM isn't like randomly joining some secret club. It should be done with the thought in mind that there is a deepening level of commitment and personal responsibility that you will be held to.

If you're avoiding facing your own issues on this forum, that won't fly for long in FCM - there's too much work to be done. So ask yourselves "Am I really tired of my old ways or just dreaming that I am?" "What is it that I want from this life?" "How can I be of service?". The great thing about choice is that we can stop ourselves at any moment and choose to do something different - change the trajectory of our lives - begin again. Take care of it.

Ailén said:
Aurgo said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers

Well, access is given to those members who have sent their paper form, and also who are really active on the forum. Welcome messages and one liners do not really constitute being active. So, there is no reason to be impatient about this. If you participate on the general forum, the moderators will no doubt know when you are ready.

FWIW, I sometimes get the impression that some of you think that the private FCM board contains some sort of advanced secret or something. If so, that is really not the case. The vast majority of what is discussed is in the open forum. And I don't know about you, but there is so much information on the public threads that it is hard to even keep up with it all. We can't say it's boring! ;)

Thanks for the prompt reply,
I don't for a second think that one liners or welcome replies constitute a serious and deep contribution to the forum,
I do participate where I can and do my best to avoid noise. Nearly all of these concepts are new to me and I am a mile behind, so I need to learn a whole lot more
to offer anything more than encouragement!
I feel my lack of knowledge or my own self denial would be a projection of my own problems rather than helping with majority of the issues people face.
Boring, never.
The old/transitioning me, by no means am I deluded I need Tonnes of work and a lot of my problems I still am yet to face.
Narcissism, no worries there that slaps me in the face! The rest, well I'l put it out there as soon as I'm ready for some truthful and analytical feedback.
What do I want from this life? There's a fair bit but to understand that I'l have to throw it out there first.
How can I be of service?? I'm really not sure.

Your both spot on I need a long time to reflect and figure out how to put it out there for everyone and stop hiding.

Cheers and look forward to your feedback then. :)

Aurgo said:
Thanks for the prompt reply,
I don't for a second think that one liners or welcome replies constitute a serious and deep contribution to the forum,
I do participate where I can and do my best to avoid noise. Nearly all of these concepts are new to me and I am a mile behind, so I need to learn a whole lot more
to offer anything more than encouragement!
I feel my lack of knowledge or my own self denial would be a projection of my own problems rather than helping with majority of the issues people face.
Boring, never.
The old/transitioning me, by no means am I deluded I need Tonnes of work and a lot of my problems I still am yet to face.
Narcissism, no worries there that slaps me in the face! The rest, well I'l put it out there as soon as I'm ready for some truthful and analytical feedback.

Glad to see that you posted what was going on in your mind, Aurgo. I don't know whether this can help you or not, but I just wanted to tell you that it is good to take your time, yes, but it is also good sometimes to really fight that part of ourselves that says "I'm not ready". And all those ideas that you have nothing to offer, etc., well, are they really true? Who you are, all your life experiences count too. The concepts might be new, OK, but true knowledge comes from your actual life and the lessons you learn. So I think that you might discover you have a lot to offer, like everyone else here, through just trying to be honest, open and more of yourself. We are all learning!

What do we have to lose, really? If we all had perfect lives and no programs, we wouldn't be here, after all.

My 2 cents. :)

I agree with Ailén. What I wrote above wasn't to discourage you or anyone at all from applying but rather to think more deeply, push past what may be holding you back and take up the call.

Back
Top Bottom