Strange Discussion on Wikipedia about "Green Hilton Agreement" ??

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Executor-usa

Your continued donations keep Wikipedia running!
User talk:Executor-usa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

I'm sorry but I had to block you and the other editor you were warring with for violating the Three-revert rule. I have made the block for 11 hours for both parties to accept that this will have be talked out, not warred out. --Alf melmac 23:25, 25 April 2006 (UTC)

ALF, I have accurate and verified information that OITC is real and not a fraud. It has been subject to a disinformation campaign throughout the internet. Since this site purports to provide encylopedia information, it should not be used as a disinformation site. If you have proper security clearances and authorizations, and follow protocols for level 3-5 security rules you can get a verification. I communicate with top level government officials and so do others posting against this disinformation campaign. Your other poster has no real information, only disinformation and the spreading of false stories by authors who never had access or proper information.

In the meantime, guidance for disputes over accuracy is laid out at Wikipedia:Accuracy dispute and the process for resolving disputes is laid out at Wikipedia:Resolving disputes. --Alf melmac 23:38, 25 April 2006 (UTC)

I thank the pair of you for being understanding and replying so postively. I hope the matter can be resolved amicably. --Alf melmac 23:48, 25 April 2006 (UTC)

This is an unusual situation. It involves classified institutions protected by the US Congress under security rules 3-5. If you have such security clearence, the Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee has the full jacket. It requires formal authorization.This is not a dispute that can be settled by the uninformed and unauthorized. Allowing the authorship and reprinting of intentional misinformation in this case is inproper.

No amount of unauthorized research will turn up anything of substance, only misinformation. The other party writing, can only find and post misinformation. News stories etc do not provide truth. If you happen to be a head of state or head of a central bank, providing that you follow security protocols, you can get verification. Treaties between nations, and classified protocols attached to them, are a fact of life that impacts this discussion.

Classifying this as a fraud and implying that its officers are criminals is improper. The courts have ruled that no web site may be exempt from the rules of defamation. The author Waffelknocker is a police officer who has investigated OITC and who knows that it is real and neither a fraud nor otherwise criminal. Your other author just repeats falsehoods and stories written without access to real information. OITC is very real.Classification protocols are intended to prevent unauthorized access, and this frustrates many writers who think that they deserve such information.He,however, knowingly ignores all countering information, as such his own behavior is now quite possibly criminally slanderous.

128.59.153.160 intentionally deleted sources supporting the information provided by Waffelknocker. I believe that permiting this misinformation campaign to persist is defamatory and I will recommend that litigation is initiated.

Contents
[hide]

* 1 Hello, OITC Thailand
* 2 Blocked for legal threats
* 3 Hi, OITC Thailand
* 4 Who are you?

[edit]

Hello, OITC Thailand

Hey, you guys there in Thailand... Do you really think you are going to scare us by saying that you are "police officers" and "have links with international authorities"? You are nothing but a bunch of cheap scammers, trying to make a buck out of the backs of poor people. You failed miserably in the Rover case, in Fiji and now in Ecuador. Mind you, now the info about your escapades is all over the net. And we are monitoring you to check where else the ugly head of your scam shows up. So keep going on, people, because now there are some good citizens that will take the time and effort to unmask you, no matter where you go or what language you use. Say hi to Pablito and Keith (if you are Ray ;) Sayonara!

REPLY: Wrong people. The promise about litigation is real.No scams have ever been done by OITC.See you in court.

REPLY 2: Like you took the Fiji Times / Fiji Sun / Fiji Village to court? No kidding, they are stil waiting to hear from your lawyer. They are also looking forward to seeing "Dr." Scott coming back... But of course, none of that will happen. Fatty Scott will never go back. INTERPOL is checking on him as well as on Chchat :)

REPLY: INTERPOL HAS NO PROBLEM WITH OITC. SEE YOU IN COURT.

REPLY 3: Oh, really? Good that you console yourself that way :) Once their agents come knocking at your door you will feel a bit surprised, thought ;) About court, again, I most certainly will see you there... while you and your helpers are tried for fraud :) Looking forward to it!

Reply to reply 3: The only charges will be defamation charges against you and other defamatory writers. See you in court. It will be a pleasure taking your house and assets:)

REPLY 4: As you were thinking in taking over the houses and assets of the tribals in Fiji? Man, oh man, what sweets dreams were destroyed by a few good journalists and the Fiji Government and Police :) Bet you were already licking your lips thinking in all the good land you were going to get for free. Too bad Commissioner Hughes is a nononsense officer ;) About court, are you going to use there the same fake adress you put in the letter you sent with your fake offer for Rover? ;) If so, at least change again the number of the house, it is getting overused ;)
[edit]

Blocked for legal threats

Per Wikipedia's policy on legal threats, you are indefinitely blocked from editing Wikipedia until your threat(s) of legal action against editors is either withdrawn or concluded. When this happens, edit this page (you may still do so), leave the text {{unblock}} at the top and explain that you will no longer be threatening legal action against editors. --Sam Blanning(talk) 22:28, 26 April 2006 (UTC)

Then this will have to be resolved in court. Not a threat, but a promise. This site and the writers have a legal obligation to not publish malicious defamatory material. I request that this article be deleted.

In the spirit of goodwill, I'm willing to nominate the article for deletion on your behalf, and outside editors will discuss whether Wikipedia should keep it. Would you like to provide a brief overview of the reasons why the article should be deleted for the benefit of editors? Please make it as succint as possible. --Sam Blanning(talk) 22:37, 26 April 2006 (UTC)

This is part of a worldwide disinformation campaign against OITC. Waffelknocker is a police officer who has investigated OITC. He has posted accurate information supported by fact.OITC is a classified UN Chartered institution.The full jacket, security level 3-5, is held by the Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.Verification requires authorization. Chapter One on Redcat's Precious Metals Board has published a letter from the General Counsel of the US Treasury in support of OITC and its' Chairman. He has had the letter verified. The writers of this article only publish falsehoods, misinformation, and lies. They do so knowingly. They delete all writings countrary to their own misinformation campaign. They do so even when their own writings are left alone. Any lawsuit against these writers will have as witnesses the US Attorney General, as well as other such positioned officials. This is a fact based upon personal knowledge. Do not damage this site by allowing it to be used for malicious defamers. No amount of discussion on this site by the uninformed will bear any fruit. You cannot resolve this conflict.

I've started a discussion at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/OITC fraud. It will last at least five days before being closed. --Sam Blanning(talk) 23:17, 26 April 2006 (UTC)

A comment on thedeletion discussion raised a question about UN Chartered Control numbers. This might help you : Redcat's Boards

> Precious Metals Discussion Forum
> UN "Charter" definition

<< Prev Topic | Next Topic >>

Subject: UN "Charter" definition Posted By: Chapter10 - Registered User Posted At: (3/29/06 1:40)

UN "Charter" definition:

As stated within several United Nations Official Publications, some of which can be found on the UN Web site, others are the official legal definitions as attributed by the United Nations and found within records of the United Nations Library.

Definition:

The term "Charter" is used for particularly formal and solemn instruments, such as the constituent treaty of an International Organization. The term itself has an emotive content that goes back to the Magna Carta of 1215. Well known recent examples are the Charter of the United Nations of 1945 and the Charter of the Organization of American States.

Upon ascertaining the above definition, the question was posed as to how is a particular Charter for a particular "Constituent treaty of an International Organization" (using the very words as provided from the Web and given by the UN Official) could be located and thus viewed. Reply, quote "Each Charter is allocated a Control Number, for referencing and recording purposes. If you want to find a particular Charter you will be required to quote the Control Number. Is there anything else Sir. Is there a specific Charter you would like to know about Sir." The question was posed, quote "Are all Charters under the United Nations subject to Public Access to Information Acts". Reply, quote "No Sir, there are many such documents that are classified, which are not available for Public Access." "How many". Reply, quote "Many Sir. Is there a particular Charter you are enquiring about". "No, no particular Charter. This is a general enquiry for a paper I am writing. Thank you for your help." Reply, quote "Glad to be of assistance Sir. If you need further information, please call back. Goodbye".

The above is a transcript of a telephone conversation between a 22 year old University Student in the U.K. studying Law, and an official at the United Nations, Geneva. At the same time the student was on the Web with the United Nations Web site open, clicking on various sections based upon words or directions given by the UN official. The telephone call was quite extensive. The above are the pertinent points of the conversation held. General conversation to and from each person is not relevant and not transcribed.

Also posted by the same party:" I can also state that this letter has been verified as being issued by Russell L. Munk, International Division, US Treasury, Washington DC, 20220, USA. A further letter has now been delivered to the US Treasury, Senior Counsel US Treasury, Mr Arnold I. Havens. This letter (following verification of the Munk letter) details specific pertinent questions more elaborate that the answers contained in Munk's letter. It will be posted when a response is received.

I can state that Russell L. Munk has now been verified as the General Counsel, International Department, US Treasury, Washington D.C. 20220, USA, at the date of the letter. My comments in the previous posts are as a result of thorough investigations undertaken by some very senior friends working for a Police Authority. It would be highly unusual for them to make a mistake, so I will admit to the possibility of an accidental omission, from a possible brief loss of concentration, of the word Assistant in respect of Mr Munk. It is however irrelevant as to Mr Munk's position, as the actual letter is confirmed, by the very same friends who have been in communication with the US Treasury, as being issued and signed by Russell Munk.

We have to look at the overall situation and protocol involved. If what we are led to believe is fact, then it would be reasonable to assume that any inquiry letter would have been addressed to the General Counsel of the US Treasury. In which case, it is more than possible that the said letter was passed to Russell Munk for a response, as he was of the International Division of the US Treasury, but under the auspices of General Counsel. This being the case and the fact that the inquiry was addressed to the General Counsel it would be highly respectful and indeed protocol (remember what we are told that H.E. R.C.Dam is a protected person, with level 3 -5 security, confirmed by the US Senate) to ensure that the response came from the General Counsel, irrespective of the signature provided the signature was from a person who holds the authority, position and responsibility to sign such letters, either as legally representing the US Treasury, or under authority of the General Counsel.

I believe that the General Counsel and Deputy General Counsel are political appointments, which in itself may have some bearing on the issue, considering that the accusation has been made in the past about the US Government and its Intelligence Agencies illegally using the assets owned by R.C. Dam held under the Combined International Collateral Accounts. That would certainly account for a delegated responsibility factor, as I am reasonably sure in saying that the political appointments would surely hesitate from putting their signatures to such a letter.

I don't think the actual letter or signatory can be "questionable" as you put it, because of the verification process undertaken, initiated and undertaken in conjunction with myself / police authority. What is more to the point is the system of authority, delegation, position and responsibility that is operational within the US Treasury, which I believe only the US Treasury can inform us on this matter, as it is internal operations (sometimes politically oriented) and not normally known to the public.

Just for the record, I am unbiased on this whole issue, and I do not post all precise detail, which is where people tend to "pick up" on certain issues. Whether the OITC exists or not has yet to be proven. As yet I have seen no proof that it doesn't exist, despite all the anti-postings which lack substance. I have seen sufficient pro-OITC postings, with good information, and have undertaken enormous research using some of that information. My opinion, as at this moment, is that the possibility of the existence of the OITC is beginning to look more real based upon the evidence I have at hand undertaken by myself, friends in a police authority, and several others including lawyers, UN officials, Members of the Queens Court, and Lords of the Realm, even conversations with OITC people. You can't get much better, or much higher. Whether I utilise one source or more at the same time and on the same point, I get the same answers. I have yet to substantiate any of the anti-OITC comments posted on this Board and in the Press, but I do admit, I haven't really focused on past histories of individuals involved, suppositions, conjecture or similar. All research is based upon pertinent and relevant points that are the Start Line ...... Where the Finish Line is has yet to be seen.

I do not see much effort from other posters to obtain real information. All I have seen is "Cut and Paste" stuff and simple general information without much substance."

OITC does not have a web site, it is classified,it has no connection to Nigeria or any Nigerians.

OITC does not lend money, it is an investor. It takes no fees, NO FEES at ALL. PER SE it cannot be an advance fee scam, and it does not provide credits as alleged. Waffelknocker provided proper sources. If you want a letter from OITC's lawyer, one can be arranged.

Since I cannot comment directly to the discussion re deleting this article, I hope that my additions to this talk reply are read and incorporated into the discussion.

Also posted by Chapter 10 on 4/18/06:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/ChariotofFire/Retype-USTReasuryDocument.jpg To counteract your repetitive old post, I will also refer partially to the same tactic by reposting the US Treasury Letter and (something NEW) a retype of the US Treasury Letter.

(US Treasury Letter)

i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/ChariotofFire/c86d417a.jpg

(Retype of US Treasury Letter)

i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/ChariotofFire/Retype-USTReasuryDocument.jpg

As the original Munk letter is partly illegible I have retyped same so that it is legible.

I can state that Russell L. Munk has now been verified as the General Counsel, International Department, US Treasury, Washington D.C. 20220, USA, at the date of the letter. Mr Munk, from what I am informed is no longer with that department, having been moved to head the department responsible for assisting Iraq is re-establishing their Treasury and Central Bank. In fact it wasn't long ago that he was actually in Iraq.

I can also state that this letter has been verified as being issued by Russell L. Munk, International Division, US Treasury, Washington DC, 20220, USA. A further letter has now been delivered to the US Treasury, Senior Counsel US Treasury, Mr Arnold I. Havens. This letter (following verification of the Munk letter) details specific pertinent questions more elaborate that the answers contained in Munk's letter. It will be posted when a response is received.

I can also state that a Police Authority (and not from some two bit Banana Republic) has undertaken enquiries on both Ray C. Dam and Keith Scott and have established that these persons are not crooks, convicts, gangsters, criminals or similar.

Your comments are too long to be incorporated into the discussion, but I've noted on the discussion that you've made further arguments. --Sam Blanning(talk) 08:47, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

OITC invests, it does not take anyones money or property. Since it does not seek money it is per se not a scam of any financial type .It scams no party. Either it delivers assets or funds or it does not. The arguement that it is a scam is illogical.Who is it harming? What is presented by claimants is gossip, speculation and ignorance. No credible evidence of criminal behavior has ever been presented.It is interesting that when an institution offers to do good and help people with concrete assets of independent valuation and verification that parties smear it. Waffelknocker provided information that valuable assets were delivered and verified by reputable financial institutions. Quoting old news stories speculationing about OITC when actual assets have been delivered and verified subsequent to the news stories is intentionally misleading. OITC has in fact provided two addresses to the Fiji Government, according to its lawyer. Waffelknocker has provided an address as well.

I address this to khaosworks. If you have the proper security clearence and access, the President of China is quite knowledgable about OITC.

How do I provide the administrators an 11 page history, and how do I make sure that it cannot be edited by someone else. The file is a modification locked word file, but I cannot upload it.

RESPONSE TO DISINFORMATION: OITC is not, and never asserted, that it is part of the Federal Reserve.OITC is Chartered by the UN, it is legally considered an independent, sovereign jurisdiction.The Federal Reserve has accounts for sovereign jurisdictions. No bank may respond to an inquiry about an account holder without permission of the account holder.

HISTORY

Appointed January 20, 1995 by the Governments of the World to Act as Sole Arbiter, Owner and Controller of The International Collateral Combined Accounts of the Global Debt Facility.

The File of H.E. Dr. Ray C. Dam is Secured by U.S. Congress under 3rd Level to the 5th Level Rules, with Appointment and Protective reaffirmed by the United States Senate. His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam is an International Protected Person. Elected by those qualified to elect under the existing International Agreements in accordance with the Articles of the Bank for International Settlements (January 20, 1930), on January 20, 1995, Dr. Dam was elected and appointed by the International Community as the Sole Arbiter of all those assets that form the Collateral of International Combined in conformance to that agreed and assented to by the forefathers of that community of nations whose Central Banks are connected to (or were at that time connected to) The Bank for International Settlements.

These include such agreements as The Trilateral Tripartite Trillenium Pact (a Pact between the Kingdoms and Colonial Powers of the World, London 1921) and subsequent international agreements and revisions thereof including and not limited to, The Bretton Woods Agreement (New Hampshire 1944), The B.I.S. Agreement with the Allies (Bern 1948) The Green Hilton Agreement (Geneva, 1963), The Schweitzer Convention (Innsbruck, 1968) The Amendments to the Foreign Gold Act (Washington, 1972). That the rights and authorities of His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam are ABSOLUTE and UNLIMITED and entered in the records of the United Nations and all major Financial Institutions and Law Enforcement Agencies under International Control No. 10-60847 and the registration with the Combined Banks Holding the assets of Account, such record held within the Federal Reserve System, The Department of the Treasury of the United States of America, The Swiss Federal Finance Administration, The Swiss National Bank and certain commercial banks. all such accounts of the International Collateral Combined are under the Sole and Arbitrary right of control that was ceded to His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam on January 20, 1995 by the International Community and exercised through Consolidated Credit Bank Limited (THIS IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH A NIGERIAN SCAM THAT WAS RUN OUT OF LONDON AND STOPPED). Under these authorities, no decision of the Federal Reserve or the Department of the Treasury of the United States or Freddie Mac or of any Holder may usurp the institutional authority of the Sole Arbiter and Owner. The right of His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam is established under an Agreement between Nations with security codes registered with the United Nations and all major government security and law enforcement agencies.

History:

President Theodore Roosevelt had signed into law the bill creating the National Monetary Commission in 1908, after the tragic Panic of 1907 had resulted in a public outcry that the nation's monetary system be stabilized. Senator Nelson Aldrich had led the members of the Commission on a two-year tour of Europe, reviewing and discussing monetary systems, their problems and advantages. In order to make a comprehensive and viable plan, he brought together the best financial minds he knew of in the United States at Jekyll Island to devise a complete and workable financial system.. Accompanying Senator Aldrich were his private secretary, Shelton; A. Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, and Special Assistant of the National Monetary Commission; Frank Vanderlip, president of the National City Bank of New York, Henry P. Davison, senior partner of J.P. Morgan Company, and generally regarded as Morgan's personal emissary; and Charles D. Norton, president of the Morgan-dominated First National Bank of New York. Joining the group just before the train left the station were Benjamin Strong, also known as a lieutenant of J.P. Morgan; and Paul Warburg, a recent immigrant from Germany who had joined the banking house of Kuhn, Loeb Company, a master of deception and planning, who was to prove the real architect of the modern financial system. Their objective was the devising of a plan to create fiat currencies to replace the Gold Standard as the support structure for currency issue throughout the world. The understanding of the need for this plan came from the precepts of international finance espoused by Cecil Rhodes in his treatise of 1872. The Jekyll Island Plan was designed as a device to manage economies so as to facilitate trade and growth through necessary money supply expansion and contraction based on trade and the good faith and credit of each nation. This meeting planned the creation of "the Aldrich Act", which in turn led to the creation of the Federal Reserve System in 1913, and eventually to the creation of a world wide system as would be agreed in London in 1921 by the Leaders and Kings and Emperors of the World..

(1921 - LONDON) TRILATERAL TRIPARTITE TRILENNIUM PACT BETWEEN NATIONS.

(TTT Pact and Revisions 1921-29) This secret agreement lead to the Nations of the World centralizing assets into a common and secret system in order to compel all nations to abide by the rule for fiat currencies as per the Plan of the Experts of 1910 (Jekyll Island Plan). Under terms of this agreement, all gold and other wealth that was being used for backing currencies may not be personally owned and would become the property of a centralized system and be secreted, thus an even opportunity would exist between nations to establish fiat currencies. This was anticipated as one of the best means of reducing the risk of wars between nations through the creation of economic stability.

Though never taught in economic schools of today, the TTT Pact had the most profound effects in creating international financial and political stability. It was not fully implemented until after World War II, and then would have revisions to cope with unforeseen international trade repercussions that would occur forty years later. The decisions were made from pragmatic necessity, based on the growing technological capacity of human kind for self destruction, and an understanding of the changing nature of war. The economic issues that were the primary precursor of war had to be eliminated as a pretext of destruction, and the right of equality among the nations had to exist if nations were to live in peace. The TTT Pact was a political solution in nature, but it led to the greatest impact on the World's financial systems of any Pact or Agreement in the history of human kind. This Pact led to the creation of the Bank for International Settlements on January 30, 1930. 1929 - THE SECOND PLAN OF THE EXPERTS Finalized, June 7, 1929, the Plan of the Experts became the key as to how the terms of the Tripartite Trilateral Trillenium Pact between nations could function under an international arrangement, setting into place the plan for a Central Bank to the World's Central Banks. Based upon Article X, paragraph 2 of The Hague Agreement with Germany, this plan provided the base for the granting of operational immunities for the BIS and it's assets. All signatories to the BIS convention are automatically bound by its provisions. All assets of the International Collateral Combined Accounts, today deemed under depository control of the Fed system/BIS, but placed, under the sole jurisdiction and dispositional control of the Sole Arbiter, Owner and Controller (today, His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam). Article X, paragraph 2 states "The Bank, its property and assets, and also the deposits of other funds entrusted to it, on the territory of, or dependent on the administration of, The Parties shall be immune from any disabilities and from any restrictive measures such as censorship, requisition, seizure or confiscation, in time of peace or war, reprisals, prohibition or restriction of export of gold or currency and other similar interferences, restrictions or prohibitions".

(1930 - THE HAGUE)

BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS [BIS] INSTITUTED. On January 20, 1930 the Bank for International Settlements was instituted by the Central Banks of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Belgium, Italy, France, Germany, Japan. These on the one part then forming the Convention Respecting the Bank for International Settlements with the Swiss Confederation on the other part, essentially making Switzerland the central depository country for the member governments of the BIS. United States Government and or the Federal Reserve did not participate, but an organization made up of the Banks and Institutions that owned the Federal Reserve System were involved as a part of the BIS formation. The BIS primary purpose soon became and still is, to promote cooperation among central banks and provide additional facilities for international financial operations. The BIS's statutes provided for U.S. representation on the Board of Governors, but the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank did not choose to do that until 1994. The United States was not a member of the BIS Board of Governors during World War II, Thomas McKittrick the Managing Director of the BIS through the war years was American, representing American interests. The United States gave some support to the liquidations of the BIS, partly because the Bretton Woods agreement of 1944 provided for new restitutions to deal with postwar monetary issues. THE BRETTON WOODS AGREEMENT.

(New Hampshire, USA, 1944.)

A plan devised primarily by John Maynard Keynes with considerable input of Harry Dexter White to resolve the issue of financing the reconstruction of the world from the ashes of World War II. This plan required a deviation from the TTT Pact in order to expand the democratization of trade and wealth and to redistribute or recycle currency from strong trade surplus countries back into countries with weak or negative trade surpluses. Part of the plan was to have the US Dollar replace the Pound Sterling as the medium of International trade, with the US Dollar tied to the good faith and credit of the Government of the United States. This Convention produced the Tripartite Gold Commission, the Marshall Plan, The Bank for Reconstruction and Development (now known as the World Bank), and the re-invention of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) with the theories of Keynes today known as the Keynesian Theory.

THE BIS AGREEMENT WITH THE ALLIES.

(Bern 1948)

This agreement allowed for the continuation of the activities of the BIS and the continued secreting of the wealth reserves of the world, this to be held in a common system to the better benefit of the world. Not critical for what it did, but critical for what it sanctioned and did not do.

THE GREEN HILTON AGREEMENT. (Geneva 1963) By 1961, Keynes predictions of a world monetary crisis began to become a reality. This problem was brought about by the lack of sufficient currency (especially US Dollars) in world circulation to support the rapidly expanding international commerce. The World needed US Dollars beyond the capacity of the good faith and credit of the United States Taxpayer in order to facilitate trade. It was not possible to break the Bretton Woods treaty due to the possible damage of the stable core of the world's economy as this had the potential of leading to another major war. To compound the problem, the majority of dollars in circulation were in private banks, multinational corporations, private businesses and individual bank accounts. In 1963 gold that had been entrusted to due care was recalled by the Nations to underpin the issuance of further US Dollars in order to further facilitate international trade. Under this Agreement, the International Trustee Holder of the Gold began the process of repositioning the gold that had earlier been entrusted to care back into the banking system to create a fractional backing for the US Dollar. Initially this was managed under the arbitration of the Tripartite Gold Commission in The Hague as per the decisions of the International Community through their Government representatives at the Innsbruck/Schweitzer Conference and its later revisions. Under the agreement signed between President John Kennedy and International Trustee Holder of the Gold, control of these assets would cede automatically to US upon the fall from power of International Trustee Holder of the Gold. This occurred in 1967. The assets were placed into the International Collateral Combined Accounts that form the Global Debt Facility.

While an apparently innocuous document to read, in it's proper and full interpretation, The Green Hilton Agreement is one of the most profound agreements made between Presidents of any countries within the twentieth century, and most probably, in the history of the world, particularly so as this agreement was made between a President of the United States and the Trustee of the hidden, but combined wealth of the world. These assets are not the property of the United States, but centralized assets under the authority of a centralized system, to be used as independently deemed to be for the better benefit of the World.

THE SCHWEITZER CONVENTION

(Innsbruck, Austria, 1968 and Revisions)

Under this convention, the system for utilization of combined and secreted assets was determined by the Nations of the World. This allowed for the US Dollar to be backed fractionally by the assets of the world. It also rationalized the rights of call on previous issued bonds by various Governments in order to maintain the financial system of the Bretton Woods Convention.

ELECTION AND APPOINTMENT THE SOLE ARBITER OF THE ASSETS

(The Hague/Washington, 1995)

On January 20, 1995 the Governments of the World elected and appointed His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam to act as Sole Arbiter, Controller and Owner in law, recording this authority granted under International Control Number 10-60847 and the his ownership of the International Collateral Combined Accounts of the Global Debt Facility under Legal Decadency to Heir number RCD-1088. The purpose of this appointment was to provide an independent arbiter with the powers and authority of an owner in order that he may arbitrate between the nations as to how this wealth under his control may be utilized, when it may be utilized and by whom. It is illegal for any Government or Banking Institution to appropriate, sequester or otherwise take or use these assets unless such action is initiated by the International Treasury Controller. This ban includes the Banks holding the assets, the B.I.S., The Federal Reserve, the IMF, The World Bank or any other institution, none of whom may access or use these assets without the consent of, and initiation of such action, by the International Treasury Controller, Dr. Ray C. Dam.

THE WASHINGTON PANEL.

(Washington 1998)

Established under orders of the Federal Reserve System, the nations and institutional members of the Schweitzer Conference met for some 10 months in Washington to review the powers and authorities of His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam, as well as the history and current status of the assets under his control and the possible political implications of that control and the use of the assets. It was initiated by a request to consider the advantages of a plan put forward by Dr. K. F. Scott that His Excellency be allowed to privately invest part of this wealth into Third World countries by placing the money for projects in those countries with reputable International Consulting companies who would be selected to undertake the chosen projects. The reasoning behind this, was that many Third World Governments are run by corrupt people who steal the wealth that is loaned to a country for projects, the projects do not get completed and the funds invested cannot be audited or anyone held accountable as International Institutions have no power or authority to audit the books of account of a Sovereign Government. By placing funds through Consulting Companies who can be audited and held accountable, it would be possible to arrest the loss of money through corruption, and therefore, unfair debts would not be further imposed on the taxpayers of Third World countries. On December 12, 1998 the Washington Panel unanimously concluded that Dr. Dam had that right as he was the Sole Owner and Arbiter for the use of that wealth. This decision fully ratified and further acknowledged the Institutional Power and Authority granted to His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam by the Governments of the World.

Through the term of his authority, His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam has instituted Consolidated Credit Bank Limited as the certifying institution sanctioned by the Governments that have entrusted this wealth to him. All assets of the International Collateral Combined Accounts of the Global Debt Facility and those assets held under The Institutional Parent Registration Accounts that are active parts thereof, shall be deemed as assets deposited into Consolidated Credit Bank Limited. In order to better manage the assets under his control and authority, and to further his capacity to undertake development projects of world significance and meaning, His Excellency has instituted the Office of International Treasury Control. The purpose behind this is to provide proper and adequate management of the assets and resources under his control and the developing and institutionalizing the responsibilities of dealing with these investments and the proper use of these assets to the general betterment of the world. It provides His Excellency with a Cabinet of Advisors who provide management and entrepreneurial expertise, these able to provide sound practical advise and assistance to the objectives of the Office. It is clear and apparent that the International Community required a governing mechanism to manage and control the use of these international combined assets in order that the economic needs of the World be managed with proper thought to the rights of all Nations. The Appointment of His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam has been an effort to bring the use of these assets under proper guidance and control. 1. The accounts of His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam may be held under names of various companies, trusts, foundations, persons and other entities, but in all cases, they are under the dispositional authority and control of His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam. 2. As the holder, sole arbiter and owner of the accounts of the International Collateral Combined Global Debt Facility, Dr. Ray C. Dam (the man) is also His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam (the institution) and holder of the special international protective rights assigned to him. This term (His Excellency) when used, invokes his special protected and indemnified international status that must be respected by all nations.

3. The totality of these International Agreements and Conventions and their relationship to His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam are held under a FULL JACKET security which requires a clearance of 3rd to the 5th level to have released. No asset under his control may be used in any manner whatsoever without his explicit approval and authorization. Furthermore, no asset under his control may be used or utilized by any person, government, bank or other entity without such use being initiated by His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam. This rule has been abused by both Switzerland and United States for the past Sixty years. What allowed this was the internal inability of the Tripartite Gold Commission to get past the interests of their respective Governments. This explains why the Federal Reserve never took up their seat on the Board within the Bank for International Settlements till the closure of the Tripartite Gold Commission at the end of 1994, though they did maintain their position through the membership of private banking institutions that owned the Federal Reserve. On completion of it's established life of 50 years, the Tripartite Gold Commission was terminated and His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam, then Gold Signatory for the G7 Governments, was elected as the Sole Arbiter, Owner and Holder of all rights of control.

The Global Debt Facility Agreements not endorsed by H.E. Dr. Ray C. Dam that subvert the rights of ownership are essentially illegal, as these are agreed between Parties with no lawful claim to the assets, this particularly so when the assets have been subverted to such use without the knowledge and expressed consent of the owner, then placed under the control of another entity to act as the owner. This has led to conflict and a disinformation campaign by those parties (governments, intelligence agencies, and banks) who have used assets illegally, and who wish to continue to do so.THIS IS NOT A SMALL PROBLEM, AND IMPACTS MANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS. IT IS ALSO A DEFRAUDMENT OF UNSUSPECTING INVESTORS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

To Jeff: If assets are transfered, how in the world is this a scam? The whole discussion is illogical and ill informed.

Waffelknocker is a not a proxy for OITC, he is a retired police officer who investigated OITC. Now the disinformation agents turn their attack on him with false allegations. As to OITC they only write falsehoods, distortions, suppositions, and intentional disinformation. They now extend their intentional malicious defamation. As to a google search it shows the following:

Advanced Search Preferences Web

Sorry, no information is available for the URL 202.47.96.40

If the URL is valid, try visiting that web page by clicking on the following link: 202.47.96.40 Find web pages from the site 202.47.96.40 Find web pages that contain the term "202.47.96.40"

Mr. Samuel Blanning: Thank you for nominating OITC Fraud for the deletion discussion. I am glad thet the result was deletion. I can also assure you that what I posted is accurate and that OITC is very real and serious. Many people in the world will be helped by your action as OITC helps those that need its abilities and resources. As such I request that I be un-blocked.

Interesting decision by Tony, but I think it'll stand. Please give me your word that you are not a party to any upcoming or ongoing legal proceedings with Wikipedia editors or the Wikimedia Foundation, and I'll unblock you. --Sam Blanning(talk) 12:15, 4 May 2006 (UTC)

The deletion of the article with its intentional misinformation and defamation was my objective. Wikipedia/Wikimedia has finally done the responsible action of delating this defamatory writing. I do not believe that Wikipedia will be a defendent in any future defamation litigation. If such is instituted, it will be by OITC, not me.Please be careful to not allow the writers of the defamatory article to re-publish in another guise. I support the idea of free online encyclopedias, but as such the publishing of articles within need to be done with care, especially when little known or classified institutions serving the greater good of the world are involved, and damage to them could produce greater harm then could be imagined.

I've unblocked you, but please be careful about speculating whether Wikipedia might be sued as you've done above. The deletion of the article is currently up for review, but I would hope that you'll be satisfied with the consensus emerging there. --Sam Blanning(talk) 14:29, 4 May 2006 (UTC)

Mr. Blanning: Thank You. The administrators were sent irrefutable proof from the Parliament of Fiji, as well as copies of the Deed of Transfer and the Certificate of Ownership, not to be published.Wikipedia now has a factual basis that substantiates the reality of OITC, and establishes a base to which future defamatory writings need to be measured.Perhaps you should make other parties to the deletion review aware of this, if they doubt the wisdom of the deletion decision.
[edit]

Hi, OITC Thailand

Hi again, Thailand based OITC-boys! Thank you for giving us more enlightened advice about your ultra-multi-magna "secret" organization. Of course the President of China must know everything about OITC. Mind you, it is too bad the last time I lunched with him I forgot to ask him about you :) No problem, however: Next time I have dinner with Vladimir Putin, the Pope, Mahatma Gandhi , the Yeti or ET I will certainly remember to ask about OITC. Sure enought they must know about it :) And yes, I do have the security "clearence" you speak about ;) All the high lever thetan operatives this side of Mars have it :) Man oh man, you are soo funny. Cheers and abur for now! PS: My regards for his highness/his excellency/his holiness "Dr" Chhat Dam, the man who owns all the treasures of this world and the other, the most-powerful-super-banker of the Milky Way and neighboring galaxies! :)

Mr. Blanning, Since I cannot respond to the defamatory writers directly, and they seem to have unlimited access to writing on my talk page, ( (cur) (last) 17:40, 27 April 2006 JDoorjam (Revert to revision 50450058 using popups) (cur) (last) 17:40, 27 April 2006 JDoorjam m (Reverted edits by 216.165.5.29 (talk) to last version by Executor-usa) (cur) (last) 17:31, 27 April 2006 216.165.5.29 ), I request that you block 216.165.5.29 from having access to writing on my talk page.

I have warned him about personal attacks. If he continues he may be blocked from editing. --Sam Blanning(talk) 18:20, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

[edit]

Who are you?

Are you "His Excellency" Ray C. Dam? -- ChrisO 19:54, 4 May 2006 (UTC)

Since you are listed as an administrator, I will say only that I am not His Excellency. However, I am knowledgable about OITC, I worked for a former US Supreme Court Justice, was mentored by one of Wall Street's great investors, and worked with a former director of the IMF and the World Bank.

Then in that case I'll refer you to WP:NOR. Your personal knowledge of OITC is ineligible for submission to Wikipedia - WP:V and WP:CITE require you to cite verifiable external sources. -- ChrisO 21:03, 4 May 2006 (UTC)

WP:NOR--Articles may not contain any unpublished theories, data, statements, concepts, arguments, or ideas; or any new analysis or synthesis of published data, statements, concepts, arguments, or ideas that serves to advance a position....WP:--.Information on Wikipedia must be reliable. Facts, viewpoints, theories, and arguments may only be included in articles if they have already been published by reliable and reputable sources. Articles should cite these sources whenever possible. Any unsourced material may be challenged and removed.

Despite your dislike of reality or me, the information I provided was from authoritative published information. Other sources were also published. Now who are you, and what are your qualifications? Do you prefer knowledge or ignorance and supposition?

I'm just another administrator on Wikipedia trying to keep the show on the road. However, as I've also told the anonymous user who's been editing the article in question, Wikipedia is not a soapbox - whether you're trying to perpetrate a fraud hoax or expose one, Wikipedia isn't the place to do it. -- ChrisO 22:37, 4 May 2006 (UTC)

Neither I, nor OITC is, or ever has, tried to, nor perpetuated a fraud of any kind in any jurisdiction. I did not use Wikipedia for any purpose other then to rebute defamatory writings, and to give Wikipedia an opportunity to act properly and within the law. Your phrasing suggests that I was,or am, trying to perpetuate a fraud. I hope that was not your intent.Further, I am not Keith Scott, nor am I any other individual mentioned in any article about OITC.

"Hoax" would probably be a better term. Unfortunately we have plenty of examples of people trying to use Wikipedia to support dubious claims made offline (see the sad story of Alan Mcilwraith) and just as many examples of people trying to use Wikipedia to expose what they see as hoaxes (Plasma cosmology is a case in point). Either way, neither is appropriate - remember, Wikipedia is not a soapbox! If the disputed article on OITC is recreated in some form, as seems likely, I hope that you will bear this in mind if you choose to edit it. -- ChrisO 23:06, 4 May 2006 (UTC)

OITC is also NOT a hoax, but is very real. If you had read above, you would have seen that the administrators were sent irrefutable proof from the Parliament of Fiji, as well as copies of the Deed of Transfer and the Certificate of Ownership, not to be published, that such notice was sent to Mr. Blanning for further notice to other administrators. Further, I did not use Wikipedia as a soapbox, but wrote in response to malicious defamation, and provided the administrators an opportunity to act properly within the law.Again, despite your stiking the word fraud for the word hoax, I hope that you did not mean to state that I am somehow trying to perpetuate a hoax, or are you?

I've received no notice of anything that hasn't been published on this talk page. If you had it wouldn't have made any difference, as all verification for Wikipedia articles must be repeatable - in other words, sources must be openly published so that any reader (given reasonable effort and expenditure) can check it. Any sources that "are not to be published" cannot be used. --Sam Blanning(talk) 10:10, 5 May 2006 (UTC)

I understand that these documents were sent to en-info@wikimedia.org which is the parent of Wikipedia.As the parent corporation has factual confirming evidence that OITC is real and has delivered real assets as they claimed, then Wikipedia is in possession of these facts and cannot claim them untrue or a hoax in any of its writings. My notice to you was not that I had posted them, nor had I copied them here, but that Wikipedia administrators should be notified that such evidence was now in the possession of its parent, and that administrators should be careful to not continue to improperly describe, or conclude, or suppose OITC as a hoax, or a fraud in their discussions. Further, do not take a Google search as evidence of reality. Not everything is in the public domain. I believe that OITC would be happy to send copies of these documents to your corporate lawyers if they have not received them yet.

Further CCB is also quite real. While many administrators seem intent on writing a new article, please be aware that OITC is a very big untold story, but it is real, and the thrust of any article written would be better spent in its importance to the world rather then trying to suggest that it is not real, a hoax, or a scam.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Executor-usa"
Views

* User page
* Discussion
* Edit this page
* +
* History

Personal tools

* Sign in / create account

Navigation

* Main Page
* Community Portal
* Featured articles
* Current events
* Recent changes
* Random article
* Help
* Contact Wikipedia
* Donations

Search

Toolbox

* What links here
* Related changes
* User contributions
* Upload file
* Special pages
* Printable version
* Permanent link

MediaWiki
Wikimedia Foundation

* This page was last modified 13:45, 7 May 2006.
* All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License. (See Copyrights for details.)
Wikipedia is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
* Privacy policy
* About Wikipedia
* Disclaimers

Strange Discussion on Wikipedia about \

Looking further, here is additional discussion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/OITC_fraud

Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/OITC fraud
< Wikipedia:Articles for deletion

The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.

The result of the debate was delete as misinformation. I will readily send any verifiable, non-defamatory content from this article to anyone who wishes to write a proper article on this subject. In the meantime, I think the best thing we can do with this strongly biased and confusing concoction is to delete it lest some innocent party should be wrongly associated with the random wrongdoings alleged. --Tony Sidaway 01:42, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
[edit]

OITC fraud

I am nominating this article on behalf of Executor-usa (talk - contribs), whom I have indefinitely blocked for legal threats relating to this article. However, he has asked admins to delete the article, and I think there needs to be some outside eyes on it. The article cites sources, but I haven't yet checked them out (some of them are in a Hispanic language) and there are some POV problems, starting with its title, which should be Office of International Treasury Control (currently a redirect, but it should be the central title). Obviously POV can be fixed, but we should start by considering whether it is worth it. I copy Executor-usa's reasoning below, and abstain for the moment. --Sam Blanning(talk) 23:13, 26 April 2006 (UTC)

"This is part of a worldwide disinformation campaign against OITC. Waffelknocker is a police officer who has investigated OITC. He has posted accurate information supported by fact.OITC is a classified UN Chartered institution.The full jacket, security level 3-5, is held by the Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.Verification requires authorization. Chapter One on Redcat's Precious Metals Board has published a letter from the General Counsel of the US Treasury in support of OITC and its' Chairman. He has had the letter verified. The writers of this article only publish falsehoods, misinformation, and lies. They do so knowingly. They delete all writings countrary to their own misinformation campaign. They do so even when their own writings are left alone. Any lawsuit against these writers will have as witnesses the US Attorney General, as well as other such positioned officials. This is a fact based upon personal knowledge. Do not damage this site by allowing it to be used for malicious defamers. No amount of discussion on this site by the uninformed will bear any fruit. You cannot resolve this conflict."

* Speedy delete as an attack page. Brian G. Crawford 23:30, 26 April 2006 (UTC)

* Comment. I never heard of OITC, but the behaviour displayed by Executor-usa is not as you would expect from a reputable institution that is "more than capable of financing the acquisition and supporting same, complete with futuristic development of the company and its products into a world class corporation", where said acquisition is of the MG Rover Group and will "inject an initial $5 bill USD ($5,000,000,000 USD) with a further $5 bill USD ($5,000,000,000 USD) to expand and develop the MG Rover Group, together with a completely new range of vehicles and a new image." [1] They would have a lawyer write a letter. Are they based in Nigeria? What is "under UN Charter Control" supposed to mean? Googling "UN Charter Control no: 10" only gives OITC-related hits; are they the only organization "under UN Charter Control"? And what is "Office of International Treasury Control" supposed to mean? Why don't they have an established web presence? Everything I see smells of a scam operation, for instance this: [2]. Google and see for yourself. LambiamTalk 23:57, 26 April 2006 (UTC)

* Keep, cleanup, move to NPOV title, etc. This Fiji government website states that there is an organization calling itself the OITC that is misrepresenting itself, so there is certainly something to write about here. The article at this time is written to disparage its subject, but that is not its only purpose-so we can't speedy it and should fix it instead. -- SCZenz 02:00, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

* Comment. Maybe these press clips, available at Factiva and other databases will clarify the issue:
o COMPANIES: UK: Nothing ventured - MUDLARK - CLAY HARRIS.

By CLAY HARRIS 121 words23 June 2005Financial TimesLondon Ed1 Page 24
English

Sellers of companies don't often get paid by postal order. But the accountants running failed carmaker MG Rover are now owners of one for Pounds 1, courtesy of a group calling itself the "Office of International Treasury Control".

The OITC paid the money as a deposit on its Pounds 10 bid for Rover, which it wants to restart with a "guaranteed" Dollars 5bn cash injection. The OITC, apparently based in Thailand, claims to be a secret part of the United Nations. The UN denies it exists and says there is no such thing as a "UN Charter Control Number", quoted by the organisation to prove its validity. [3]
20050623L124.803 Document FTFT000020050623e16n0003g

o City: City Diary: Is it Bangkok or bust for Rover?

edited by Sophie Brodie 141 words 27 April 2005 The Daily Telegraph
034 English

A Mr David Sale and a Dr Ray Dam claim to have offered to buy MG Rover for $5billion. They say they're from a Thailand-based outfit called the Office of International Treasury Control created by ''Governments of the World of Legal Decadency. They complain that Rover's administrators PWC won't take their offer seriously but say that Tony Blair has acknowledged it in a letter. Downing St says it has no record of a letter but that it ''could still be in the system. PWC has never heard of them. Nevertheless, Dam and Sale have big plans for Rover if their offer is accepted - factories in Longbridge, Russia, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Alas, the Bangkok number on their letterhead doesn't exist. [4]
Document DT00000020050427e14r0000u

-The preceding unsigned comment was added by 24.215.205.163 (talk - contribs) 02:05, 27 April 2006 (UTC), format cleaned up by Jeff Q (talk) 02:13, 27 April 2006 (UTC) From 24.215.205.163: Thank you for cleaning it up. I am yet to learn how to sign in the talk pages. Sorry for the inconvenience.

* Keep but needs severe cleanup, and a move to Office of International Treasury Control instead. A quick Google of that term shows up several news articles that point to a massive fraud being perpetrated, so it's probably notable just on the sheer audacity and amount of money being involved. --khaosworks (talk - contribs) 02:47, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

* Keep per Khaosworks. Keep an eye out for Executor socks. Thatcher131 03:31, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

* Move per Khaosworks. Quasi-legal puffery sounds exactly like typical fraud perpetration, devoid of any verfiable details. But we do need to make this a clean, well written, properly referenced article. I see it this way: if this is a fraud, they won't be able to produce reliable sources and have earned this global outing; if this is really a secret U.N.-sponsored operation, its inability to defend itself with unreleasable, unprovable documents will demonstrate why such things are anathema in free societies. Either way, the article (under an NPOV title) is justified by information provided by reliable sources, per WP policy. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 03:51, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

* Comment several people have suggested renaming, however this name is a result of an earlier vfd. Office of International Treasury Control Theresa Knott | Taste the Korn 04:31, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

o AfD's can recommend ordinary editing decisions, like a move, but their advice is not binding. And Keep Septentrionalis 05:32, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

o Only one person on the AFD suggested that name as far as I can see, and their reasoning was flawed in my view: 'Advance fee fraud' is not comparable in POV terms to 'OITC fraud', because 'Advance fee' is a type of fraud and not an organisation. I strongly believe the article should be renamed back. I don't see the consensus Alf referred to when he made the move. --Sam Blanning(talk) 08:45, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

+ Alf has given his blessing to reversing the move on my talk page. --Sam Blanning(talk) 11:06, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

* Comment Executor-usa has made further arguments for the article's deletion on his talk page. I am unwilling to copy and paste them here due to their lengthiness. --Sam Blanning(talk) 08:45, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

o While I am personally convinced that OITC is a scam, I am not comfortable, in the absence of some formal finding, to label it as such, hence my suggestion that it be moved back to the original name. But either way, I still cast my vote for keeping. Executor-usa (talk - contribs)'s reply, unfortunately, seems to contain information that is unverifiable except through original research. --khaosworks (talk - contribs) 09:46, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

* Comment My personal convictions are the same as khaosworks'. I moved the article after a complaint about this article on my talk page and reading through the article and the previous AfD, this was probably a bad move on my part - at the time I saw it the same as Internet fraud, Credit card fraud, Wire fraud, Click fraud and the like. It has now become apparent that this will be difficult to prove as fraud per se and am content to have it moved back to the original location. I see no reason to delete the article though I see immense problems in maintaining the article's neutrality but having been involved in inadvertantly clouding the waters, I refrain from voicing that opinion. --Alf melmac 14:01, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

* Move, keep, clean with a firehose per above. JDoorjam Talk 17:52, 27 April 2006 (UTC)

* Comment: I'm not sufficiently informed on the subject to know whether this article should be deleted, but at the very least it's highly POV. Any article that's prefaced with something along the lines of "The Office of International Treasury Control, (OITC), appears to be a scam of international proportions." needs a cleanup of epic proportions. Redxiv 01:16, 28 April 2006 (UTC)

o I have attempted to address your concern by changing the first paragraph and referrign, with links, to the OITC own account of their creation (as published in the London Daily Telegraph), and to the newspapers that have not refrained from clearly stating that the OITC is an international scam and a hoax. As I have mentioned in the discussion page, all the original information included there has been taken from governmental websites and well-known newspapers. The so called "sources" presented by the OITC people are nothing but a list of incoherences and bizarre claims, wholly unverifiable. I hope the wikipedians will be able to consider the difference and will allow this very necessary article to remain.24.215.205.163 (talk) 02:13, 28 April 2006 (UTC)

Speedy Delete. Comment. This articles carries dangers that are beyond comprehension. In both cases, Ecuador and Fiji, the newspaper reports are based upon supposition, they are totally based upon flawed information and in the Ecuador case, the press is using its power to destroy a rival. The MG Rover situation stating that OITC offered $10 is nonsense. There is a great deal more to it than that. I am a retired police officer, but I spent a lot of time years ago investigating Keith Scott who is an Australian citizen. I have found that while he does engage in unusual financial dealings, as stated by Police Commissioner Hughes, he also delivers. I know of no case where Scott or OITC have ever engaged in fraud, and they have been operating for more than ten years. Yes there is a file a foot thick on Scott, but there is NO evidence that he has ever committed or intended to commit fraud. When under such surveillance, he would have been arrested and incarcerated years ago if he was a scammer. The newspapers rage in Fiji that landowners will have to mortgage their lands, which has been proven to be total nonsense.

Here is why I say this article is dangerous.

1. It definitely impairs the capacity to do correct due diligence which is available through official sources.

2. OITC will eventually sue these newspapers, of that I am sure. Sefanaia Kaumaitotoya warned the press on this. The Prime Minister in Fiji is now very careful what he says about OITC today, Andrew Hughes has gone silent, even though the government and police websites still carry these statements.

Extension of these falsehoods and the perpetuating of them is not only irresponsible, for they are merely supposition born from ignorance, these attacks on OITC are criminal. I know OITC lawyers will be asking for the IP address and identity of the person posting these falsehoods. I am told that a leading law firm in Fiji will be paid by OITC in this coming week to file against the Fiji Times and FijiSun Newspapers and to file against The Commissioner of Police. Is this an empty threat. No. As will be learned this week,it is a fact. I am not certain of the legal liabilities of Wikipedia as such, but you will be hearing from OITC lawyers this coming week

The Reserve Bank of Fiji have constantly refused to denounce OITC. Why? Because they know better. Posted by Waffleknocka 28/4/2006

* Comment: The person posting under the username Waffleknocka has appeared here before, and was one of the first vandalizing the original article to suit the views of the OITC. He uses the IP address 202.47.96.40. As any other interested person can check, such adress is one of the many proxys used to hide and to disguise their real IP online (a Google search will show it in many lists all over the net). So, as usual and working with rather rudimentary means, the OITC people are attempting to hide while menacing other users and the very Wikipedia with supposed lawsuits. 24.215.205.122

* Comment. I, Lambiam, am the sole plenipotentiary authorized by the Intergalactic Connivance of Utterly Demoralizing Barbarities to pay 6 TRILLION (6.000.000.000.000,000) Doghdoohs to the first person to conclusively show that the OITC is not a scam. As a proof of which 3 TRILLION (3.000.000.000.000,000) Doghdoohs in bullion kryptonite are held in Escrow in an impervium vault at the First And Only Monodic Self-Storage Facility on the second moon of Endurium. This is a known fact, there is no point in "denying" it!!! My credentials under code YCFSOTPAOTT are ultra-secret and can only be viewed by anyone with Intergalactic Clearance Level (ICL) AAAAA++ or AAAAA**. LambiamTalk 19:11, 3 May 2006 (UTC)

The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/OITC_fraud"
Views

* Project page
* Discussion
* Edit this page
* History

Personal tools

Navigation

* Main Page
* Community Portal
* Featured articles
* Current events
* Recent changes
* Random article
* Help
* Contact Wikipedia
* Donations

Search

Toolbox

* What links here
* Related changes
* Upload file
* Special pages
* Printable version
* Permanent link

MediaWiki
Wikimedia Foundation

* This page was last modified 01:42, 4 May 2006.
* All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License. (See Copyrights for details.)
* Privacy policy
* About Wikipedia
* Disclaimers

Strange Discussion on Wikipedia about \

Still more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_International_Treasury_Control

Office of International Treasury Control

The Office of International Treasury Control (OITC) is a controversial entity which claims to be associated with the United Nations and the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States. Its high-profile interventions in local economic affairs have attracted public controversy in Ecuador, Fiji and the United Kingdom. The bona fides of OITC and its principal figures have been questioned by government and law enforcement agencies, and the UN and Federal Reserve have denied any knowledge of or connection with OITC.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 The OITC's status
* 2 The OITC and MG Rover
* 3 The OITC and Fiji
o 3.1 Government views
* 4 References

[edit]

The OITC's status

The OITC claims to be "an international institution registered under the United Nations (under UN Charter Control No: 10-60847) with substantial assets in its control" [1]. OITC spokesmen have claimed that the organisation has been chartered by the United Nations under a secret protocol and that "until today [it has been] a secret organization known by some particularly in the highest levels of banking". Papers issued by the OITC state that it was established by "Governments of the World of Legal Decadency". [2]

However, it has consistently declined to publish any independent verification of its status, claiming that only individuals with a "level 3" or "level 5" security classification can see its "protocol for verification". According to an OITC spokesman, "the protocol for verification can only be undertaken by a senior member of the Government or the Reserve Bank. That's why you will never find anything about it on the Internet."[3] The UN is supposedly "legally bound" to respond to a verification request but only as long as the requisite protocols and procedures are followed, otherwise "no response will be received from the United Nations." The only way a verification request can be made is "through the UN headquarters in New York or Geneva, not via, or by, any sub-office of the UN."[4]. According to Keith Scott[5], the OITC's "Chief of Cabinet" and "Special Envoy and Executor for His Excellency [Ray Cchat Dam]", the OITC is run by the UN "under a concept of plausible deniability."[6]

These claims have been denied by the United Nations. According to the UN, "there is no such thing as a 'UN Charter Control Number,' quoted by the organisation to prove its validity."[7] The UN's representative in Fiji was unable to "verify its existence and its security rating"[4] and the UN's representative in Colombia has stated that all UN agencies are listed on the UN's official website and that they know of no secret agencies [8].

Scott claims that the OITC was set up following a paper that he presented to the US Federal Reserve in 1998 requesting that Dr. Ray Chhat Dam of Thailand be appointed as "the sole arbiter of the centralized wealth of the world, which was controlled under the Federal Reserve under the Bank of International Settlements". OITC funds are said to be "held in a organization called the Institutional Parent Administration Account." [9]

Scott has also stated that the OITC's funds are "held in the Institutional Parent Administration Account of the Federal Reserve System." However, the US government has stated that "within the Federal Reserve there exists no organization or department with the initials OITC, nor anything similar to this." [8] The Bank for International Settlements - an international organization representing central banks - has also denied any knowledge of the OITC. [10]

The physical location of the OITC is also unclear. According to a document produced by the OITC in March 2006, it has offices in Malaysia, the Netherlands, the United States, Australia and Ecuador.[11] However, the Daily Telegraph noted in 2005 that "the Bangkok number on their letterhead doesn't exist" and in April 2006 the Fiji Islands Trade and Investment Bureau found that the OITC "neither has any fixed address or office, nor are there any reliable contact addresses." Correspondence said to be from OITC officers lists Freeserve e-mail addresses as contacts, and the organization has no Internet website.[12]

The OITC has taken a notably aggressive line concerning efforts to establish its bona fides. Speaking at a press conference in Fiji, OITC representative Masi Kaumaitotoya told the local media: "Don't you ever, ever, ever again report negatively on OITC or we'll sue you for defamation."[3] Individuals claiming to represent the OITC have also accused online critics of "serious defamation in the plural" [sic]. [13]
[edit]

The OITC and MG Rover

The OITC first came to public attention in 2005 with an attempted bid for the failed MG Rover Group in the United Kingdom. The London Daily Telegraph reported that "a Mr David Sale and a Dr Ray Dam claim to have offered to buy MG Rover for $5 billion." The Financial Times reported that the OITC had given the administrators a deposit of one pound, made out as a postal order.[7] According to Sale and Dam, Rover's administrators PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) were refusing to take their bid seriously even though (according to them) Prime Minister Tony Blair had acknowledged it in a letter. However, PWC told the Telegraph that it had never heard of the OITC and the Prime Minister's office had no record of the OITC's letter.[2] The bid met with considerable skepticism among MG Rover enthusiasts [14] and was evidently discarded by the administrators, as the OITC did not appear on the final list of bidders.
[edit]

The OITC and Fiji

In late February 2006, the OITC made a public offer to invest US$3.5 billion in a bank for indigenous Fijians, to be established in conjunction with the Viti Landowners and Resources Association (VLRA). Another $2.5 billion was later offered, for a total of $6 billion. The OITC's "Chief of Cabinet", Keith Scott, met with the Fijian finance minister Ratu Jone Kubuabola and 215 middle level Fijian chiefs to promise that the money would be brought to Fiji and that "this cannot be stopped by any human being."[15] According to Ratu Osea Gavidi of the VLRA, the bank would help Fijians to access funds for development purposes which they could not get from commercial organizations, and so make it easier for Fijians to obtain loans.[16] Ratu Osea claimed that the OITC had already invested $400 billion in China, though the Chinese Embassy in Fiji was unable to confirm this. [17]

A memorandum of understanding was signed on 3 March between Scott and the head of the VLRA, under which the OITC was to provide 50% of the bank's funding and the landowners the other 50%. They were expected to use their land and resources as collateral. Under the terms of the MOU, the OITC would fund equipment for landowners, the development of a "Community Aged Center", the development of a community-owned tourist and resort centre, the construction of modern prisons and support for a reforestation programme. The MOU was signed in chaotic circumstances which culminated in the attending journalists being thrown out by security guards acting for the OITC.[11] Ratu Osea Gavidi subsequently claimed that the OITC had already deposited $3 billion in a bank account but the Reserve Bank of Fiji's Deputy Governor Sada Reddy denied that any such transaction had taken place. [18]

However, the OITC's offer attracted immediate suspicion from a number of sources. The Fijian media played a leading role in questioning the bona fides of the OITC and pointed out the lack of verifiable information, to the evident annoyance of OITC representatives who threatened to sue "for so much the biggest insurance company in the world would not be able to pay the damages." [19] In response, the country's leading newspaper, the Fiji Times, ran a front-page open letter to the OITC's Keith Scott, declaring: "You cannot continue to refuse to tell us, the people of Fiji, who you are. ... Mere words and assurances are not enough. We want hard, commercial facts that we can check and verify."[20]
[edit]

Government views

The Fijian government expressed serious concerns about the deal and the bona fides of the OITC. Fiji's finance ministry noted that the OITC had provided no proof that it had the money and the home affairs minister, Josefa Vosanibola, asked the immigration service and police to investigate the bona fides of Scott and the OITC.[19] Vosanibola said that the government had no knowledge of either party and noted that neither Scott nor the OITC had submitted an application to do business in Fiji, as required by immigration regulations. The Native Land Trust Board also told the Viti Landowners and Resources Association that it had "no legal authority to sell native land privately."[21]

The Prime Minister of Fiji, Laisenia Qarase, who is himself a former bank managing director, also questioned the deal. He told the Fiji Times newspaper that "I doubt the people will see the money" and commented that "no one in their right mind would inject such a large sum of money into an economy as small as ours. They (VLRA) must be careful when someone comes along and promises such a thing, they must check it out first." [15]

Following the Fijian government's request for a police investigation, Fiji Commissioner of Police Andrew Hughes told the media that "nothing that [the police] received gave credence or legitimacy to the organisation and Mr Scott ... What we can say is that the information that we do have at hand leads us to conclude that the proposed transaction is highly irregular, it is questionable and leaves me with a profound level of suspicion." He urged the Fijian parties to the OITC deal not to "send any money if it's requested as some form of an advanced fee for this transaction to proceed" (the sending of advance fees is a widely used method of fraud). He also disclosed that Keith Scott was "known by Australian authorities", though he was not at liberty to provide further details.[22]

The OITC's deal was viewed with scepticism in other areas of Fijian society. The country's Great Council of Chiefs expressed concern, noting that there had been recent high-profile instances of fraud, and advised Fijians to be careful about assessing such promises. [23] Fiji's newspapers ran numerous letters questioning the veracity of the OITC's claims, and an online poll run by fijilive.com asking "Is Dr Keith Scott and OITC's multi-billion dollar donation to Fiji landowners genuine?" found that 89% of respondents voted no.[24] The Fiji Sun published a strongly-worded denunciation of the OITC, calling it "a scam in the making" and a "get-rich scheme".[25] However, some other prominent groups supported the deal. The Assembly of Christian Churches, an affiliate of the Viti Landowners and Resources Association, supported the deal and stated that it had no doubts about the bona fides of the OITC.[26]

In the end, the deal apparently fell through after the Fiji Islands Trade and Investment Board (FTIB) rejected an application to set up a bank, which had been submitted by an entity called Triunion Investment Holdings Limited on behalf of the OITC. The FTIB found that the OITC "neither has any fixed address or office nor are there any reliable contact addresses which are pivotal for approval of applications." The decision produced an angry response from the head of the VLRA, who vowed that "Our relationship with the OITC will continue no matter what." [27]
[edit]

References

1. ^ "$6billion bank for resource owners", Fiji Times, 1 March 2006
2. ^ a b "Is it Bangkok or bust for Rover?", Daily Telegraph, London. 27 April 2005
3. ^ a b "OITC agent warns journalists", Fiji Times, 3 March 2006
4. ^ a b "United Nations office has no record of claims", Fiji Times, 4 March 2006
5. ^ Dr Keith Scott
6. ^ Keith Scott, audio recording of 1 March 2006 (requires Windows Media Player)
7. ^ a b "Companies: UK: Nothing ventured", Financial Times, London. 23 June 2005
8. ^ a b "Estafa internacional en Loja y en el municipio de O�a", Blanco y Negro, Ecuador. 8 April 2006
9. ^ "Fiji mystery man tied to 'Dominion of Melchizedek'", Fijilive, 4 March 2006
10. ^ "Swiss bank draws blank on Fiji financier", Fijilive.com, 15 March 2006
11. ^ a b "Media chased from MOU signing", Fiji Village, 3 March 2006
12. ^ Letter from D.A. Sale to Fiji Times, 2 March 2006
13. ^ MG Rover forums, 13 June 2005
14. ^ MG Rover forum discussion
15. ^ a b "FIJI: Prime Minister Expresses Doubts About Landowners Bank", Pacific Magazine, 4 March 2006
16. ^ "Police to look into bank financers", Fiji Times, 3 March 2006
17. ^ "China to check Fiji bank backer claims", Radio New Zealand International, 3 March 2006
18. ^ "Qarase Advises Caution", Fiji Village, 6 March 2006
19. ^ a b "Mysterious Fiji visitor offers $3.5 billion deal", Radio New Zealand International, 2 March 2006
20. ^ Fiji Times asks: 'Who are you, Dr. Scott?'", Fiji Times, 3 March 2006
21. ^ "NLTB warns against land deal", Fiji Village, 6 March 2006
22. ^ "Police Commissioner cautions on partnership with OITC", Government of Fiji, 7 March 2006
23. ^ "Council Concern at $6b tale", Fiji Times, 11 March 2006
24. ^ Fijilive.com online poll, 6 March 2006
25. ^ "Greed, gullibility greet Fiji scam", Fiji Sun, 6 March 2006
26. ^ "Fiji churches give support to questionable bank operation", Radio New Zealand, 6 March 2006
27. ^ "No permit for $6bn bank", Fiji Times, 17 April 2006

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_International_Treasury_Control"

Categories: Current events | Fiji | Banking
Views

* Article
* Discussion
* Edit this page
* History

Personal tools

Navigation

* Main Page
* Community Portal
* Featured articles
* Current events
* Recent changes
* Random article
* Help
* Contact Wikipedia
* Donations

Search

Toolbox

* What links here
* Related changes
* Upload file
* Special pages
* Printable version
* Permanent link
* Cite this article

MediaWiki
Wikimedia Foundation

* This page was last modified 04:09, 13 June 2006.
* Privacy policy
* About Wikipedia
* Disclaimers

Dear Laura,

I remembered suggesting this page of disinformation months ago, and only today I am seeing you psoting it under a better topics. I have seen the (looked original) Green Hilton Agreement, because what was described as the Trustee were names from my country : Indonesia. I saw William Voucher's name and signature as the Federal Reserve's president, and I thought; If this was true, maybe, just maybe this is the Information, and not Disinformation. JFK's signatures was in green ink, others in red and blue inks.

Indonesia has a very long history and unique in its position in the globe, not to mention the source of the 2004 Devastatingly Destructive Tsunami of the century. Indonesia's history spanned for more than 2 millenia, and it is a merging point of the old and new world. we had monkeys from both the new world and Orang Utans from the old world, monkey speaking. We had kingdoms long before Europe became civilised, inter marriages with Persian and Egyptians royalties, and the Chinese Dynasties; and our legends and fossils are amongst the oldest in the standing monkeys world (Homo erectus).
Bare with me for another while: When the King of Java Sultan HB IX died in Washington DC, in 1988, as a sign of respect, Washington sent him on Airforce One (!), but only up to Honolulu, whereby our goverment took over the casket, using a commercial airline. He was the governor of Jogjakarta (in Mid Java), although he was the country's vice president. Now, the strange part was, a good friend of mine, an ex. VP of Citibank NA in Jakarta, recently told me an incident in 1984/5, whereby his American Boss in Citibank asked him to arrange 2 private jets from Jakarta (capital o Indonesia) to fly 14 Citibank's regional heads from North, South America, and Europe-Asia Pacific, to the King HB IX, city of Jogjakarta ( 1hour flight), for probably signing of an extension of a loan or something Big and very covert. This friend is now retired and don't feel he's still bound by Citibank's contract of disclosure of information, and told me about the whole incident.

I have long suspect, that besides the STS 3rd and 4th densities, there must be STOs as well. My point is that maybe JFK was entrusted with the Green Hilton Agreement in 1963, and had connection why he then was killed 1963. The trustee of this world's wealth is supposedly at the hands of the descendants of all the kingdoms of the world, scaterred around the world and runded up by our late President Sukarno, who was also ousted by CIA, in 1965.

Indonesia was and is close to the US in many ways than most care to know. Masacre of 1.5 millions 1965 communists. Invasion of Timor Timur, right after Henry Kisinger visit jakarta in 1975. And another point is that we are the most populous Moslem country of 245 million people, and yet our currency is closely tied to the greenbacks, with 2300% devaluation rate in the last 23 years... that's 100%/year.

I apologise for scrambling between subjects. Maybe if we follow the trail of wealth, we can better identify and understand what the 6% of the top rank STS in this world are up to. From another good source I was informed that the subprime financial chaos is worse that the 1920's depression, because Indonesia also was somehow requested to back the USdollar with many of the 1934 US Certificates, since the trustee of the wealth lives here in Indonesia ????

I heard of portals to other dimension and airport on mountain top in areas in Java island, the most populous island of this rigns of fire archipeago, where rhinos, elephants, giant monkeys, and kangaroo still lives in its 13,600 islands. Unfortunately we were suppressed for 3.5 centuries by the Dutch Indies Occupation, and kingdoms dismantled and its people oppressed. Now it's the 4th largest democracy, fully tainted by the dirty works of the Cointelpros.

Thank you, Laura and Ark, and the guys who screen this.

(do you think its possible the 9.0 earth quake on 26-12-2004 was man made ?, because it totally eliminate
a group of insurgents in the Aceh province, resulting in peaceful reconciliation, in a province rich with Uranium, Auminum and Exxon huge gas fields, BP oilfields. This militant indigenous people never surrendered their home land since the Dutch stepped foot in the 1600s, until 2004)

Discussions about clarity confuse me. I guess its lost in the translation. You know Melmacian to ALephabetical.

...i just stumbeled in to this...to much text going back and forth...please someone help...

Whats the main issue here, someone editing Wiki for OITC dissing others or what?

if OITC don't have a webpage then what is this?:

_http://www.unoitc.org/index.html

it looks good but it's jargon is somewhat... off... I don't know how to describe it.

just another person quoting the green hilton treaty :http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message515305/pg1

and yet another (related) : _http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/hello_central/news.php?q=1204950939

I don't know much about the Wantagate, but more concern with the assasination of Keneddy so close after signing date of the treaty... What if...?

thank you

Back
Top Bottom