Questions about the fundamentals of the SOTT forum

Pierre

The Cosmic Force
Administrator
FOTCM Member
After spending some time on the SOTT forum, the related websites and books, I thought it could be useful to co elaborate a synthetic description of it.

I didn't find any contribution trying to synthetise those fundamentals so I though it would be helpful to discuss those points.

This questioning is relevant only if it was not treated previously and if discussing a synthesis of the forum fundamentals seems useful.

From what I understand, here are some features. Are they useful ? consistent ? accurate ? correct ?

Vision : to stimulate the development and then the alignment of objective consciousnesses........

Mission : ......through providing frames / ressources / rules allowing the creation and the sharing of objective knowledge.

Methodology :
* Capitalisation, sharing, analysis of information on key topics
* Scientific approach. Collection of direct and undirect data (videos, articles, books extracts,...) , sources validation, elaboration and challenge of hypothesis and theories consistent with validated datas.
* Maximization of the signal to noise ratio

Main topics :
* psychopathology
* consciousness dimensions and alignments (STO VS STS)
* the Work (technics and methods aiming to the development of objective consciousness : shamanism, way of the warrior, diets, meditation,...)
* description and analysis of the STO STS interactions
* study of information collection, analysis and distribution (cointelpro, medias, disinformation,...)
* objective analysis of major knowledge fields (astronomy, zoology, biology, UFOs, daemons hisotry, religions,...)
* analysis of key historical events (Israel-Palestine conflict, 3rd reich 9/11,...)
* collection and evaluation of ressources relating to those topics (Blog, websites, articles,...)

Values :
* objectivity
* respect
* sharing
* relevance
* empathy
* constructivness
* temperance

Excellent! We'll have to incorporate this into our rules platform!

I saw the new rules page. This synthtetic introduction should be helpful (especially for new members) to grasp the fundamentals of this forum.

(please, excuse me if my question is not in the right place, posted in the right way, and all this... I'm new here...)

So, after the excuses, my question is, what is your take on intuition??

labiode said:
So, after the excuses, my question is, what is your take on intuition??
I think such a discussion would fall under the heading "psi." You might want to peruse the threads there and if there is nothing that provides a discussion context, create a new thread.

Axel_Dunor said:
I saw the new rules page. This synthtetic introduction should be helpful (especially for new members) to grasp the fundamentals of this forum.
Woah, its got much longer since I last read it. Going to read it now :>

Back
Top Bottom