Nigel Farage: Summary

[/quote]
Paddyjohn said:
But the UK is such a dark entity, governed by seasoned psychopaths willing to commit any atrocity to further their aims. Murder of troublesome individuals, as well as groups of dispensable cattle, is a matter of course for them. Remember Dr Kelly and Iraq WMD. 'Committed suicide' in a field. And I always wondered about John Smith, Labour party leader for a day or two, before he 'died of a heart attack.' The signs were suggesting that Mr Smith was not a PTB lackey. And his death opened the door for sick psychopath tony blair. Then there's 7/7 of course. It would not surprise me at all to find out that Hillsborough and Bradford were not in fact caused by negligence, but by police or agents unknowingly complicit in a bigger agenda.

Not forgetting Diana of course, and the only man in Tony Blair's cabinet who resigned on principle due to the Iraq war, Robin Cook, found dead from a 'heart attack' on a mountain walk!

As for our Nige, hes not exactly 'V' but like Putin, he may be the best we have got!

Don't know if your old enough to remember an old song by XTC, "We're only making plans for Nigel, we only want whats best for him" I think the PTB may well be making such plans but am pretty sure it wont be in his interests ;)

I'll never forget Diana. And yes, Robin Cook, of course.

That XTC song - I remember it well - I can hear it now :lol:

Funny you should remember that - so appropriate right now. Incredible.

Thanks Esoterica

Farage is a slippery one...

I wanted to contribute to this topic when i first saw it posted, being based in England and having critically followed the politics for a few years now, Farage came to my attention particularly during the university 'student fee's protests' 2010 (to prevent the tripling of UK student fees up to £9000pa, they failed). Farage was busy in Brussels berating "Baroso" (President José Manuel Barroso - European Commission) and the 'eurocrats', popping up in my youtube feed almost daily at one point - from his UKip youtube channel - and came to the attention of many at that time an alternative.

Since then his political party UKIP (United Kingdom Independence Party)for all his cutting rhetoric, nothing has changed, in his party or in the system. Well actually, UKIP have appeared often enough in papers recently, but the article is usually implying bigotry or racism. I can't say I've seen much evidence either way but the 'newer' speakers of UKIP are not nearly as lucid or persuasive as Farage and they actually do sound narrow minded (to say the least). They're all on twitter and prone to fone-in-mouth.

His speeches in the EU parliament are legendary and he is known for his plane crash, which had me suspecting he had been targeted (but this is a common assumption in the alternative media, and therefore intended? Or just a useful accident perhaps), i also watched the documentary which - if i remember rightly - portrayed a 'quirky English chap' driving hundreds of miles to Brussels and back, uninvolved in the bureaucracy with an aim to take it down from within, like Mr Bean-Bond. (Mr Bean + James Bond).

I think we're being set up.. :cool2:

I came across this article yesterday: _http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/video-watch-nigel-farage-squirm-3404236

I don't believe in anyway this is 'conclusive' evidence of who Farage is exactly, but he's busy milking the system and popping up on the goggle box in such a way that for me, he's like the vector for the dissatisfied, little more (and he hasn't exactly achieved anything of substance yet). That's not to say he hasn't exposed a few top Eurocrats, but then David Cameron UK PM is exposed daily for his corruption and...?

Video: Watch Nigel Farage squirm under questioning about his £2m expenses on Have I Got News For You?

Apr 12, 2014 14:54
By Mikey Smith

The UKIP leader was grilled about his expenses - and the claim he pays both his wife and alleged mistress with public money - on the comedy game show

Nigel Farage visibly squirmed last night, as he was quizzed about his expenses and alleged mistress on Have I Got News For You?

Farage was questioned by host Stephen Mangan and team captain Ian Hislop over the £2m he claimed in expenses as a member of the European Parliament in 2009, on top of his £64,000 a year salary.

He was also grilled on claims of an affair with a his press secretary, Annabelle Fuller.

The affair, which Farage denies, would mean both his alleged former mistress and his wife Kirsten Mehr, who works as his assistant, would have taxpayer funded salaries.

Mangan quipped that Farage was an "equal opportunities employer."

The claims were made in the European Parliament by former UKIP member Nikki Sinclaire, who now represents the We Demand A Referendum party.

Farage said the allegation was made "under the cloak of parliamentary privilege" and that Sinclaire had repeatedly refused to repeat it publicly elsewhere.

A rattled Farage was caught off guard after a question about recently resigned Tory Culture Secretary Maria Miller quickly pivoted in his direction.

He tried to deflect attention from himself by pointing out his £2m expense bill had been brought to public attention by shamed Labour MP Denis MacShane.

Hislop fired back: "Yes, but he's in jail...and you're not."

--------------

The video, which you'll have to visit the site to watch, is 1.50mins and elicits a chuckle, to be fair Farage doesn't squirm TOO much, he uncomfortably plays with his pen and prays, but seems quite delighted to participate.... considering the accusations are; cheating on your wife, payrolling both the wife AND mistress, claiming £2million pa in expenses, delighted he seems indeed. 'Allegations' he points out, probably confident little else will come of it.

an article from 2013 criticising an offshore account he set up to avoid tax provides a timeline which may be helpful:

Timeline

1999 Nigel Farage elected to European Parliament

February 2003 Farage, his brother Andrew Farage and a third director set up commodity trading firm Farage Limited.

August 2003 A document filed at Companies House stated that Nigel Farage owned no shares in Farage Limited and the Farage Family Educational Trust 1654 owned 33 shares.

May 2004 Another document filed at Companies House stated that Nigel Farage owned 33 shares in Farage Limited and the Farage Family Educational Trust owned none.

October 2004 Farage was appointed company secretary of Farage Limited.

February 2006 Farage resigned as director of Farage Limited but remained as company secretary.

September 2006 Nigel Farage became leader of UKIP.

November 2009 Nigel Farage stood down as UKIP leader.

November 2010 Farage was re-elected leader of UKIP.

May 2010 Farage failed to win a seat at Westminster in the general election.

February 2011 Nigel Farage resigned as company secretary of Farage Limited.

March 2011 HM Revenue & Customs filed a petition at the High Court to wind up Farage Limited.

July 2011 Farage Limited went into a “voluntary arrangement” to pay off its debts by 2017.

_http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-admits-1972988#ixzz2ylz4MXdv

-------------------------

I may be wrong about Farage, but after watching him for a few years, he's either a (very) useful dupe and/or compromised.

Or a little of both? He could just be using some common-sense in his public declarations of EU and Parliament's obvious insanity, and the mistress thing might help him and his party of irregulars with the pub vote. ;D

He reminds me of Jimmy Carter, another 'smart guy' but he didn't see/know the bigger picture he was getting involved with, so he aligned with his party of regulars and their supporters without realizing he was signing up to be the next front man for the club... not sure he yet realizes it, as he hasn't really said so publicly, and if a public figure doesn't air such laundry in public, they might as well be dead as only the seemingly 'sensational' soundbite will get any attention in the propaganda press full of intellectual prostitutes... I do wonder if they reside on the same street as the regular kind.

Nigel doesn't seem like a member of the club playing the 'opposition' role to use Prof Sutton's take on the matter in politics... his focus seems more local to Britain, and the EU/Europe, and his data base isn't too well informed for areas outside of that zone as a few of his speeches/talks/interviews well demonstrate when he visited the USofA... he simply didn't know what he was talking about, but being a 'foreigner', he was easily forgiven with a shrug, smirk or laugh. We all have our limitations, and few of us know them, which is where the challenge always awaits us.

I wonder if perhaps the lack of comment from his fellow politicians is perhaps a hint at them knowing what he does not... and experiences teaches us that in a so-called 'democracy with a free press', it's best not to attack your opponent when in a position of power, but to rather ignore them as if they didn't exist... or to at least imply that their comments aren't worthy of your own... keep it silly and only fit for a few laughs, screams or shouts at the pub. To do otherwise, would only encourage your opponent and show them a little light.... which you don't want to do... so they let him have his 'fun', even if it seems to be at their expense. They know the game is about up and it won't matter much longer.

Nigel doesn't seem like a member of the club playing the 'opposition' role to use Prof Sutton's take on the matter in politics... his focus seems more local to Britain, and the EU/Europe, and his data base isn't too well informed for areas outside of that zone as a few of his speeches/talks/interviews well demonstrate when he visited the USofA... he simply didn't know what he was talking about, but being a 'foreigner', he was easily forgiven with a shrug, smirk or laugh. We all have our limitations, and few of us know them, which is where the challenge always awaits us.

Hello gdpetti

I must have miised Nige's forray in tho the USA - do you know if this is documented in reports or video anywhere?
Its not easy to find searching the net, and I would be interested to see or hear how he got on in a more global setting.

thank you
ska

My worry now, with the rise of Farage's UKIP, is a Labour government led by the Zionist Milliband. The sight of him fawning over Natanyahu gave rise to a vision of a nightmare near-future for the UK. Laura said on another thread that she would rather be in the US than the UK because the latter is 'doomed' - Labour coming to power will seal that.

Its started! The British MSM are really laying into Farage re his expenses today, they must be getting worried!

I am sure that he is no angel as they are all at it, if the system allows them to do it then they will, human nature I guess.

I agree with Paddyjohn it would be a disaster if Labour got back in to Government in the UK as they have learnt nothing from the Blair/Brown fiasco with two of the main architects of those years, the oh so appropriately named Ed Balls and Ed Milliband still heading up the Hydra.

However a vote for Farage and UKIP may well bring that to pass, not that I have any regard whatsoever for the Conservatives/Liberals.

Esoterica said:
Its started! The British MSM are really laying into Farage re his expenses today, they must be getting worried!

I am sure that he is no angel as they are all at it, if the system allows them to do it then they will, human nature I guess.

I agree with Paddyjohn it would be a disaster if Labour got back in to Government in the UK as they have learnt nothing from the Blair/Brown fiasco with two of the main architects of those years, the oh so appropriately named Ed Balls and Ed Milliband still heading up the Hydra.

However a vote for Farage and UKIP may well bring that to pass, not that I have any regard whatsoever for the Conservatives/Liberals.

In a sense it's encouraging that the MSM are ramping up attacks on Farage as it might suggest that he is a genuine threat to the PTB in the UK.

If it wasn't for the fact that Milliband is a Zionist I would say that it wouldn't matter who out of labour and conservative-liberal came to power - they are both PTB criminal organisations following the
PTB agenda using psychopathic means. But having a Zionist crime minister, to my mind, may mean an acceleration towards Doomsday. Of course if the whole thing is going to kick off then I suppose the sooner it does the better - sort of get it over and done with. The downside, osit, is that there would be less time for STO forces/energy to effect the balance in support of a positive outcome of the cosmic STS/STO war.

My thoughts for what they are worth.

If Farage is for real, i.e. he is not a PTB stooge then it represents a very rare chance of changing the status quo in the UK.

I agree the increasing media attacks are a good sign, despite the potential consequences of Labour getting in, I am minded to support UKIP as a catalyst for change whatever the outcome.

At least over this side of the pond there are more options than Elephants or Donkeys!

So we've all seen Farage in the papers today then? :P

I was going to post a few select headlines but the situation has already been described adequately. But with regards to the other members of his party one was also 'exposed' today for saying something along the lines of: "kids in care, on benefits, need to think about how they will contribute to what they have taken", aswel as a more bizarre turn at a public meeting this same member was being filmed and claimed as he was a member of Equity (actor union) he should therefore receive some form of payment.

The circus continues. :zzz:

Gdpetti - i agree we don't know truly which way he swings, if he swings at all! But with all the recent 'exposes' can we at least be say he is embroiled in one way or another? And therefore liable to be manipulated in some way? He could be oblivious to the machinations behind government.... but then, he's in the bowels of the beast in Brussels so if he was going to get a clue anywhere, you'd think it would be there.

Esoterica

I know, and before coming to Cass, i would've too! So i don't think he's necessarily disqualified for this, it opens him up to blackmail, but i DO think it shows he doesn't have that ...... impeccable core that would be required of a politician to make any significant changes. It's only because there's been so much corruption that we actually appreciate when they haven't been REALLY been taking advantage/shafting us. Ponerized? (i'm still coming to terms with the definition)

Did anybody see the documentary which showed the EU MP's turning up on Friday to sign in (and get paid for the day), then jumping back into a cab for a long weekend?

I can't say i'm anymore inclined to think he is genuine just because he's being attacked. I will allow that this could just be a useful distraction, divide and conquer, "our last chance is UKIP" etc..

There are lots of 'scandals' saturating the media at the moment - my local MP was 'caught' paying for rent boys and drugs this month! (well, he says the allegations aren't ALL true, though he hesitates to stipulate which.... - and so to me, it just seems like an onslaught of scandals to distract from... idk.. Ukraine, MP's sexually assaulting the employees at the Houses of Parliament, the post office being sold off for chips, the NHS which is being dismantled at an even more rapid rate than ever, the Tamiflu 'mistake', unemployment rising/zero contract hours and the Billion £ fail that is the Universal Benefit system (it is just me that finds the title of 'universal' eery?). Banking and the Libor rigging. Not forgetting; Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, and the drone bombings in Yemen, Pakistan....

So, i was perhaps, no i was, hasty to think i had any solid conclusions about Farage (i got carried away!) but it's great to hear we're all keeping tabs. And i appreciate reading the analysis'.

What does seem to be agreed is that he hasn't been acting completely within 'the spirit of the law' and for me, that's the red flag.

I do see that he doesn't get press proportionate to the noise he makes, but then often this is just another tactic, like Nick Clegg perhaps? And they release them when they're needed?

Paddyjohn
Laura said on another thread that she would rather be in the US than the UK because the latter is 'doomed'

*nervous chuckle* I heard a comment in the K&B video with regards to where people were living at that moment, but i hadn't read we are DOOMED! Figures. Any explanation as to why/how? Though it's what we observe that is more significant, not where we are? I'm with you in your thinking that this is an acceleration and possibly linked to dimensions we are currently oblivious too.

As for any particular party, i have no faith in the system as is and expect for it to only get much worse. This is obvious when you see those still heading the parties are: Clegg the bare faced liar, Cameron who is currently stamping on what's left and then we have Ed Balls, who beat his brother to the position, with a 'militant' communist father who apparently really wanted one of his kids to be a politician.. I don't blame these narcissists for taking the positions, it's just demonstrative of where the 'general' public are that they continue as if all is it should be...

What will tomorrows headlines bring! :cool2:

itellsya said:
Paddyjohn
Laura said on another thread that she would rather be in the US than the UK because the latter is 'doomed'

*nervous chuckle* I heard a comment in the K&B video with regards to where people were living at that moment, but i hadn't read we are DOOMED! Figures. Any explanation as to why/how? Though it's what we observe that is more significant, not where we are? I'm with you in your thinking that this is an acceleration and possibly linked to dimensions we are currently oblivious too.

My brief take:

As for why/how, where's the climate heading?

As for "who we are and what we see" vs. "where we are" - if someone sees something, but doesn't act on what he sees, then who is he? (EDIT: And acting can mean staying open to possibilities, looking for them, then taking further steps once found. That's another aspect of "seeing" - in seeing the problem, also keeping one's eyes open for solutions.)

fwiw

itellsya

What does seem to be agreed is that he hasn't been acting completely within 'the spirit of the law' and for me, that's the red flag.

So it would seem, I read an article by one of his opponents Daniel Hannan a Conservative MEP who also wants the UK to leave the EU, he had quite an interesting take on it.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhannan/100267778/if-nigel-farages-expenses-bother-you-vote-to-leave-the-eu/

I wonder if I am being too simplistic in thinking that these people actually want us to vote them out of a job?

Most of the psychos want the polar opposite!

Psalehesost said:
itellsya said:
Paddyjohn

My brief take:

As for "who we are and what we see" vs. "where we are" - if someone sees something, but doesn't act on what he sees, then who is he? (EDIT: And acting can mean staying open to possibilities, looking for them, then taking further steps once found. That's another aspect of "seeing" - in seeing the problem, also keeping one's eyes open for solutions.)

fwiw

I think this needs some further elaboration. A big problem is that many tend to see this in a black or white way - either there is panic and a mindset of "I need to save myself now!", or there is indifference and a mindet of "I see it all, so I'm safe - no need to do anything." Neither works well.

With both of these, there's an issue with "who we are". Either in just frantically seeking to save our own skin - being focused solely on the self - or in ignoring the reality we observe - also a kind of self-absorption. In either case, there's not much to how we respond to the Universe, or take reality into account - or to "who we are" - and so there is little to be expected in terms of how the Universe might respond to us.

The Knowledge and Being part 5 videos say it better than I do. Additionally, when it comes to the issue of apathy, a good read is the psychology thread: Why Nobody is Doing Anything About the State of the Planet (the information of which applies both individually and collectively)

Psalehesost said:
Psalehesost said:
itellsya said:
Paddyjohn

My brief take:

fwiw

I think this needs some further elaboration. A big problem is that many tend to see this in a black or white way - either there is panic and a mindset of "I need to save myself now!", or there is indifference and a mindet of "I see it all, so I'm safe - no need to do anything." Neither works well.

With both of these, there's an issue with "who we are". Either in just frantically seeking to save our own skin - being focused solely on the self - or in ignoring the reality we observe - also a kind of self-absorption. In either case, there's not much to how we respond to the Universe, or take reality into account - or to "who we are" - and so there is little to be expected in terms of how the Universe might respond to us.

The Knowledge and Being part 5 videos say it better than I do. Additionally, when it comes to the issue of apathy, a good read is the psychology thread: Why Nobody is Doing Anything About the State of the Planet (the information of which applies both individually and collectively)

I think there is also a third way of reacting, and I did mention this in the topic that 'doomed' was mentioned. I see it all, the approach of cataclysmic or anarchistic times, but I know I'm not safe, but I choose to stay because I have loved ones who don't have the knowledge and are therefore far more vulnerable. They'll need whatever help they can get. I likened it to having a dog as part of the family. Times get hard and the family have to move a long way away - somewhere that for whatever reason the dog won't be allowed to enter. Do they dump the dog? Depends on the person/family. I and my wife would choose death rather than do that.

At the same time it's worth noting that us 3D humans can't really guarantee our reactions until we are in the situation. So in this third way of reacting also, as Psalehesost says - 'there's an issue with "who we are"'

Psalehesost
And acting can mean staying open to possibilities, looking for them, then taking further steps once found. That's another aspect of "seeing" - in seeing the problem, also keeping one's eyes open for solutions.)

Initially i was inquiring as to whether there were any further details regarding exactly why we were 'doomed', i'm aware of the potential ice-age weather and potential for upheavel in the towns and cities (i just moved from the London to a small village with this in mind), but i wondered if there was anything else in particular that i had missed; like a comment from the C's or something.

I agree that action based upon information received is integral, i hadn't assumed that merely 'paying attention' was sufficient. I have watched the K&B videos a number of times now and i do think i understand the concept of: information + choices & reality creation. Apologies if i wasn't clear and thank you for the explanation.

Esoterica
So it would seem, I read an article by one of his opponents Daniel Hannan a Conservative MEP who also wants the UK to leave the EU, he had quite an interesting take on it.

As you mentioned, if it's 'permitted' then you can hardly cry foul! Again though, what we are looking at it's substantial change which won't come about, imo, with yet another parasite politico (Farage). Again, i put no stock in this pantomime but i am open to possibilities.

Paddyjohn
At the same time it's worth noting that us 3D humans can't really guarantee our reactions until we are in the situation. So in this third way of reacting also, as Psalehesost says - 'there's an issue with "who we are"'

I watched a documentary on 'survival' and they used as an example: a plane full with people, with a cash incentive for those who 'got out first'. It turned out, a large percentage of people queued in the galleys waiting their turn to disembark the 'burning plane', the survivors (those who escaped within 5 minute) were those who literally crawled over the seats! And i think i read in Martha Stouts - Myth of Sanity, that the number of people who 'froze' in stressful situations was like 50%+ (i'll need to check this). From experience, more often than not, in times of crises i have experienced the 'action-but as if i was having an OBE', so i'm able to think clearly and act appropriately but from a 3rd perspective as opposed to from my own eyes - hope that makes sense.

And finally, UKIP, i'm going to pay a bit more attention to the other members and see if i can get more of a feeling that way. Up till now, they seem to be an amalgam of rejects from the other parties. Farage is the best of an odd bunch, which is probably why he's the leader.

Back
Top Bottom