What's the weather where you are?

Eastern North Carolina. Looks like a hurricane is coming this weekend. It has been a long while since we had one.

The summer heat is over. Its a normal October weather now. Little bit cold in the morning about 8-10 C and to maximum 20C during the day in Macedonia. Its fine only the sudden change from very hot to this much colder weather is bothering a lot of people. Its hard to acclimatize to such a sudden temperature changes for some people.

The Mid-Atlantic, Washington DC region is being clobbered by three destructive weather systems in secession. An intense rain-maker from the SE has just crossed over and is being replaced with a NorEaster with high winds and 6-12 inches of rain, which will be followed soon with whatever Hurricane Joaquin sends us. Which, thank the gods it appears to be heading out to sea. Sections of the private dirt road I live on are already nearly impassible and will soon wash out with much more rain. Nearly time for the Ark! "Wait till October."

In Hong Kong, and its windy, dark, cloudy with intermittent heavy rain - as the outer bands of Tropical Cyclone Mujigae are approaching. It will be closest tomorrow, with more heavy rain and high winds expected.

Sur la Côte d'Azur en Frane, Très grosse pluie et orages violents, depuis deux jours, précipitations de 2 mois en 2 heures, beaucoup de dégâts, d'inondations et le pire 13 morts à Cannes, Mandelieu et Biot ainsi qu'un certain nombre de disparus...

On the French riviera in France, very big rain and violent storms, for two days, rainfall of 2 months in 2 hours, a lot of damage, inundations and the worst 13 deaths in Cannes, Mandelieu and Biot as well as a certain number of missing persons...

Today at sunrise I saw very orange clouds. Otherwise here is quite ordinary weather for this point in time. Only the fall of leaves for many trees was early this year due to the drought. Last week I saw a couple of horse chestnuts having chestnuts and new leaves and blossoms at the same time.

I hope all of you living in Southern France are safe.

There are many instances worldwide, where sheets of rain would fit very well. Sheets of rains as the C's predicted.

Laura said:
August 17th 2003

A: One day there will be sheets of rain.

{group laughter}

Q: (Perceval) Can we expect an ice age any time soon?

A: wait a couple of years and check the thermometer!!!

{group laughter}

Q: (L) Is a couple of years a clue here?

Laura said:
January 2nd 1999

Q: Anything further you can tell me in terms of a clue about ‘sheets of rain?’

A: Not for now, when you get there, you will find the chalice.

Q: Where and WHAT chalice?

A: Wait and see!

February 13 2011

Q: (Andromeda) What's up with the cracked airplane windows that have been showing up in the news?

A: Electrical charges have many effects. By the way, that is the reason for some of the animal deaths: electrical discharges.

Q: (Belibaste) Because there's more dust between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth. (A***) Is that also why I've been getting shocked by electrical equipment recently?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) Is that electrical discharges from the sun, or...

A: Sheets of rain, or dust plus electricity. Snow too.

4th 1998

Q: (L) In the studies of the Triple Goddess, I came across some interesting things. You suggested that I should research the Third Man Theme. I have discovered that the origin of the word 'man' meant a female - the goddess. The oldest word for the male of the species was 'wer' as in 'werewolf.' So, the Third Man Theme could mean actually, the Triple Goddess. Am I correct?

A: Close, if viewed through "sheets of rain."

May 28th 2013

(L) So that was the last reference to the term that is exercising my mind right now: “sheets of rain”, and what brought it to my mind was of course the current state of the planet which is quite dire as far as I can see. There are enormous amounts of rain falling in many, many places. It's been raining here almost continuously since December at least, and we had rain before that. (Perceval) It's still snowing in a lot of places. (L) It's snowing in places, and you just mentioned that in this last excerpt... You said, "Sheets of rain, or dust plus electricity. Snow too." And Belibaste asked, "Because there's more dust between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth." Is that what we're looking at in the term “sheets of rain”? Something that conducts electricity... Is this related to these extreme amounts of rainfall and snowfall? Is it all electrical phenomena, like even the jetstream and all that sort of thing?

A: Indeed, and the rain can conduct.

Q: (L) Okay, so going back to my triple goddess viewed through sheets of rain, since I now have a different understanding of what these "gods" and "goddesses" represented, that they probably were cometary bodies... What you're saying, or what I'm assuming you're saying, is the triple goddess viewed through sheets of rain is essentially a comet or comets? Is it electrical discharges? (Belibaste) The cause of the sheets of rain might be the triple goddess, i.e. triple comet. (L) Oh... Is Belibaste right on that? That the cause of the sheets of rain could be a triple cometary body?

A: Close. Also consider plasma shapes including those that may appear "chalice like".

Q: (Belibaste) This cometary body is highly charged, and because of potential difference, there's a discharge with the surface of earth, in the atmosphere, leading to sheets and rain and thunders and plasma sheath which can have a chalice shape. (L) What has recently been working in my mind is the observation that when the earth is in a comet dust stream, it apparently affects the weather profoundly. That means a lot of cloud cover and rain. This seems to have been true about past events in history. I noticed that I didn’t get a single viewing day for one of the recent comets. So I began to wonder just what the deal was. How could the ancients have seen the alleged comet gods if the sky was under cloud cover most of the time! So this might explain it. There were close passages and plasma discharges viewed through cloud cover or “sheets of rain” and we know that some of the plasma formations can be quite anthropomorphic looking among other shapes. (Perceval) It seems it's a compounding effect where cometary bodies have electric effects on the planet that disrupt the planet in different ways that may cause increased precipitation, which then allows for further cometary activity? (Ark) Well, but I would like to ask about what is the nature of the dust? Earth origin or cometary origin?

A: Cometary, and some still holds charge.

PERLOU said:
Sur la Côte d'Azur en Frane, Très grosse pluie et orages violents, depuis deux jours, précipitations de 2 mois en 2 heures, beaucoup de dégâts, d'inondations et le pire 13 morts à Cannes, Mandelieu et Biot ainsi qu'un certain nombre de disparus...

On the French riviera in France, very big rain and violent storms, for two days, rainfall of 2 months in 2 hours, a lot of damage, inundations and the worst 13 deaths in Cannes, Mandelieu and Biot as well as a certain number of missing persons...

Stay safe, PERLOU!

Coastal plain of NC: rivers are way up but not yet crested. Lots of rain for weeks, and now this tropical system soaking us hard. Patchy flooding and trees coming down, even without wind to speak of. Tree fell onto 95, killing someone driving. We are expecting the water to crest about Thursday as it comes back from the mountains. Fortunately, Joaquin isn't headed here. Still, reminds me of conditions in 1999 with the Dennis/Floyd '500 year' flood. :(

PERLOU said:

How are you doing PERLOU? Are you in the flooding zone?

I all, picture from Cannes last night, 100 m of my mother home and 200 than mine. Everybody ok in my family, but lot of injuries in Cannes and around... Sheets of rain... Yes !!

Attachments

• M__6CF1.png
    M__6CF1.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 107
I am glad to read from you Perlou, I was thinking of you when I heard about the floods in the french riviera.

Stay safe you all on the French coasts, in the Carolinas in the US... basically everywhere!

Alana said:
Stay safe you all on the French coasts, in the Carolinas in the US... basically everywhere!

Yes, everywhere, and all the time too! Flash floods in which streets turn to rivers and cars are tossed around like toys, and storms in which hail is the size of a fist and breaks windshields, are now commonplace. Some of these things were unheard of when I was a teenager! Remember that scene in The Day After Tomorrow, in which a man in Japan was hit by huge hailstones, and as an audience we thought it was wild or exaggerated? Not anymore!

Windmill knight said:
Alana said:

Yes, everywhere, and all the time too! Flash floods in which streets turn to rivers and cars are tossed around like toys, and storms in which hail is the size of a fist and breaks windshields, are now commonplace. Some of these things were unheard of when I was a teenager! Remember that scene in The Day After Tomorrow, in which a man in Japan was hit by huge hailstones, and as an audience we thought it was wild or exaggerated? Not anymore!
Well ... I began to experience extreme weather in 1997, in Guadalajara City with El Niño, I was at parent's home when it happend the orange size hail, every glass skylight at the second floor broken, there were each for every room and bathroom, and main stairs, it was horrible to hear how they were being broken. At that city, storms are strong since I remember, one day after work I was giving a ride a co-worker, I was driving a pickup, hailstorm was pouring with force, I manage to hide below a bridge, I really did not want to keep hearing the sound of hail against the windows, my co-worker was aghast, she did not want to be unmoving, she told me, that there was a time in which due stopping her car, the water flow was navigating? her car, she was rescued blocks away. Pondering that she was more scared and car windows do not break easily, I resume the driving.

That was in July, by December there was a quite and beyond unusual snow, that was the first record in last century. My mother has a persian lime tree in her garden, the persian lime tree was quite affected, it did not produce good ones until 2-3 years later. I think it was the same year Clinton complain about Mexico's wildfires.

Now, that is being said and we had seen that El niño is coming back reloaded ... http://www.sott.net/article/301566-El-Nino-has-reached-strong-levels-may-eclipse-monster-El-Nino-of-1997-1998
When I saw the movie, I though the change was going to be earlier...

I went to Guadalajara last week, they have a wonderful weather, comparatively from Mexico City, over there, when it rains it does not cool much the environment -ypu do not need the sweater right away, in both cases, mornings and evenings more fresh/cold that noon, with the sunlight quite hot, at Mexico City the air feels cooler. The season in which you do not know what to wear because it does not work for the whole day.

Merci mes amis pour vos messages et vous être souciés de moi... Maintenant il y a 17 morts et 4 disparus, les dégats vont de Toulon à Nice mais particulièrement sur Mandelieu la Napoule, Cannes, Biot, Vallauris... Je vis à Cagnes sur Mer entre Nice et Cannes, nous avons été moins touché et n'avons pas de mort ni de disparu mais impressionné tout de même par ces intempéries jamais vues depuis que la Météo existe en France, sur la Côte d'Azur... Où que vous soyez, prenez bien soin de vous...

Thank you my friends for your messages and you for caring about me ... Now there are 17 dead and 4 missing, the damage range from Toulon to Nice but especially in Mandelieu la Napoule, Cannes, Biot, Vallauris ... I screw Cagnes sur Mer between Nice and Cannes, we were less affected and have no dead or disappeared, but still impressed by these storms ever seen since the Weather exists in France on the Cote d'Azur ... Wherever you are, take good care of you ...

Don Cesar said:
I all, picture from Cannes last night, 100 m of my mother home and 200 than mine. Everybody ok in my family, but lot of injuries in Cannes and around... Sheets of rain... Yes !!

Thank you for the news, Don Cesar. And, glad to see you and your family are okay.

I would like to echo what has been said by others; everyone in affected areas, keep your eyes and ears open and stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom