Language problems

jaela

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi !
I would like to know where should I put my post on the forum, if I want to find people who speak slovakian, czech or hungarian. I would like to discuss some threads mostly about the work, and in these languages it´s much easier for me, and quicker to understand things. It´s going straight to the brain. Thanks j

jaela said:
Hi !
I would like to know where should I put my post on the forum, if I want to find people who speak slovakian, czech or hungarian. I would like to discuss some threads mostly about the work, and in these languages it´s much easier for me, and quicker to understand things. It´s going straight to the brain. Thanks j

Hello jaela,

also if there would be a thread like that, it is still recommended posting bilingual, that means i.e. in Hungarian AND English at the same time. At least this is the way in which the other foreign language boards are working as well (i.e. Spanish and France). The reason for this: you can improve your English and a much, much greater network could help you as well and eventually Laura too and last but not least, the network could maybe profit from your questions and experiences as well. ;)

My problem is that they are few things which are really hard to undestand for me and I know it will be much easier to understand them in these languages. I speak few more other languages as well, but from my experience it was always the best in my mother tongue. First I have to understand something than of course I can share it and give questions. But on the other hand, I will not wait 10 years until all this will be translated, I need to go through it now, so I think I just have to digest it in english or spanish. Thanks anyway, j

Back
Top Bottom