Another hit for the Cassiopaean's - Mexico Fall

bngenoh

The Living Force
I am starting this thread because it doesn't take a genius to figure out where Mexico is headed. My thinking is that we can keep track of news specifically referring to this and post them here so that if anyone wants to they can see both the prediction made 17 years ago and the relevant information regarding same, but here is the session in question.

Laura said:
July 22, 1994 about 10:30 p.m.

Q: (L) Do you have information for us this evening?
A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen. Mexico fall; Ethiopia quake; September - both - New Near - January - Paris bomb - London Blizzard - 109 die - Plane down - Tahiti - Cholera - Montana - January 1995 - government US - behind California quakes - Three soon - Oklahoma political abduction - February 95 - Big news.[4]

By the way this is anecdotal, but the husband of my cousin recently visited Mexico on business and he said it was a "bad" place, "you don't wanna go there". He said lots of blatant drug use on the streets, etc

But lets get started on the evidence.

From http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_18465182?IADID=Search-www.elpasotimes.com-www.elpasotimes.com
The brutally violent Zetas drug organization may be smuggling military-grade weapons through El Paso and Columbus, N.M., to feed its ongoing battles against other cartels and to possibly disrupt the 2012 elections in Mexico. Phil Jordan, a former director of the DEA's El Paso Intelligence Center and a former CIA operative, said the Zetas have shipped large amounts of weapons through the El Paso area.

[...]

"They are purchasing weapons in the Dallas area and are flying them to El Paso, and then they are taking them across the border into Juárez," said Jordan, a law enforcement consultant and former DEA official who still has contacts in the law enforcement community."

"What's ironic is that the DEA also uses the Alliance Airport for some of its operations," Jordan said.

Robert "Tosh" Plumlee, a former CIA contract pilot, supported Jordan's allegations and said the Zetas allegedly also purchased property in the Columbus-Palomas border region to stash weapons and other contraband. He said purchasing property and setting up a weapons-smuggling network suggests that the Zetas were establishing a staging area for their operations.

[...]

Earlier this month, Plumlee had a debriefing with the Border Patrol in Las Cruces about the intelligence he gathered when he accompanied the U.S. military's Task Force 7 along the border.

[...]

"The military task force became concerned that its information about arms smuggling was being compromised," Plumlee said. "From the intel, it appears that a company was set up in Mexico to purchase weapons through the U.S. Direct Commercial Sales program, and that the company may have had a direct link to the Zetas."

Under the Direct Commercial Sales program, the U.S. State Department regulates and licenses businesses to sell weapons and defense services and training for export. Last year, according to U.S. statistics, the program was used to provide Mexico $416.5 million worth of weapons and equipment, including military-grade weaponry.

Jesús Rejón Aguilar, the number three man in the Zeta's hierarchy, disclosed last week that the Zetas bought weapons in the United States and transported them across the Rio Grande.

[...]

The FBI said the Zetas emerged from an elite Mexican army unit known as Grupo Aeromóvil de Fuerzas Especiales, or GAFE, that was created to fight drug-traffickers. Some GAFE members received special U.S. military training.

In 2002, "an unknown number deserted and joined the Gulf cartel, serving as the hired guns for cartel leadership," the FBI bulletin said. "Since that time Los Zetas has grown into a sizeable, semi-independent organization."

"Most of the military-type weapons have been found in stash houses, being stored up," Plumlee said. "This is getting into theory now, but I think the Zetas are saving them for the (2012) election season. They probably want to be included in a part of the government."

Who are the Zetas ? From http://samuellogan.blogspot.com/2009/01/inside-los-zetas.html

Many understand that the Los Zetas is a well organized drug trafficking organization, formed by members of a group of Mexican soldiers who deserted their unit, known as the Grupo Aeromóvil de Fuerzas Especiales (GAFES).

The GAFES deserters, totaling around 40 men, stuck together and offered their services to the Gulf Cartel, and Osiel Cárdenas, specifically. But once he was extradited around two years ago today, Heriberto Lazcano, aka El Lazca, took absolute control of Los Zetas. The group slowly but surely took complete command and control over all of the drug trafficking corridors formerly operated by the Gulf Cartel, primarily the plazas from Nuevo Laredo to Matamoros, across the border from Brownsville, Tx in the lower Rio Grande Valley.

When El Lazca took over the Gulf Cartel’s operations, Mexico experienced a cascading moment in the country’s drug trade. For the first time in Mexican history, we had a military unit operating like a drug trafficking organization (DTO). In Mexico, it’s normally the other way around.

And based on what we know from Colombian history, when you have a disciplined military unit operating as a DTO, it’s very hard to dislodge entrenched soldiers. The Zetas differ in one very important aspect: they are willing to take the Mexican military head on – and so far, the Mexican military has, at best, disrupted only a fraction of the group’s operations.

[...]

But where the Zetas differ, I think, is again with the military order that reigns throughout the organization and the crisp, clean nature of many of the group’s operations. There are documented cases of paramilitary training for new Zetas, especially those with little to no military experience. Training camps dot the landscape in Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon, hidden within large acre ranches.

[...]

The bottom line, however, is that the Zetas is a well trained, well informed, and absurdly rich organization that will take more than the Mexican military to bring down. We tend to focus on just the top members, but when you consider all the levels within the organization that I’ve described above, the whole Zeta DTO expands into a massive criminal organization that likely employs thousands in a country where finding a legitimate job is very difficult, if not next to impossible in today’s economic climate.

Know to illustrate who the backers of the destabilization program are there is this from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fast_and_Furious
Operation Fast and Furious was the name of an illegal gun trafficking sting run by the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) between 2009 and 2010. The stated purpose of the sting was to permit otherwise-suspected straw purchasers to complete the weapon's purchase and transit to Mexico, in order to build a bigger case against Mexican criminal organizations who were suspected of being the ultimate buyer.[1] The operation started in the fall of 2009 and ended in late 2010 shortly after the death of Brian Terry, a US Border Patrol Agent and has since become the subject of controversy and a U.S. congressional investigation. During the operation, at least 2,000 guns were released and tracked by ATF agents into Mexico, many of which have been linked to at least 150 shootings. Of the 2,000 guns knowingly released by ATF agents, only 600 have been recovered by officials. The remaining 1,400 guns have not been recovered and possibly remain in the hands of drug gangs.

Notice how they say "possibly remain in the hands of the drug gangs". This operation was a pretty stupid one from the get go. As if the assorted alphabet agencies need help tracking cartel members.

More on fast and furious from: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/fast_furious_gets_hotter_for_holder_wDCoBUrOxYF8r1GobKS89M#ixzz1RS6y8IxJ
Don't look now, but the real action in Washington this week isn't the parti san wrangling over the debt ceiling but something -- literally -- even more incendiary: Operation Fast and Furious, which seems about to explode right in the face of Attorney General Eric Holder -- and maybe other administration officials, too.

Also known as Project Gunrunner, the Arizona-based operation was supposed to be a sting, under which the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which is part of the Justice Department, allowed "straw purchasers" to transfer weapons from gun shops in Arizona to Mexican drug cartels to trace and halt crossborder arms-trafficking.

That's the official version, anyway -- but it's crumbling, fast.

The ATF's acting director, Kenneth Melson, has been singing like a canary to congressional investigators as he pushes back against administration pressure for him to resign and take the fall for something that, at the very least, had to include the US Attorney's Office, the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration and possibly the Homeland Security Department.

In a letter to Holder released yesterday, Rep. Daryl Issa and Sen. Chuck Grassley accused the Justice Department of blocking their investigation into the burgeoning scandal (which has resulted in the deaths of at least two American agents and countless Mexican civilians), muzzling the ATF and involving other federal agencies, including the FBI and the DEA, in funding the crackpot scheme.

"The evidence we have gathered raises the disturbing possibility that the Justice Department not only allowed criminals to smuggle weapons, but that taxpayer dollars from other agencies may have financed those engaging in such activities," they wrote.

What we seem to have going on is a classic Hegelian dialectic scheme going on. Purpose (speculation on) arming both sides of a conflict in this case the drug cartels and the Mexican military. From the looks of it it seems the drug cartels have an upper hand judging from the sheer amount of violence going on. But so what you have is a low scale civil war for know anyway (speculation off). We will just have to wait and see how the events will proceed from the state that they are in.

Then there is always the question of interpretation as to "Mexico fall". Could be earth changes related as in this from: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/232196-Gigantic-Crack-Opens-Up-In-Mexico

The crack appeared on 13 July in Santa Maria Huejoculco in Chalco, State Mexico, land has now reached 500 meters long and authorities have not taken preventive measures, warned James Espinoza Hilario,

[...]

These failures are part of a family of cracks that exist in the region and threaten to spread across the entire east area of the Valley of Mexico.

This event began back 2009 in a small area of this region but since it has grown and is eating up everything around it .

I maybe waayy of on this, but then again...

Excellent collection of items. Looks like all the pieces are in place so let's sit back and see what happens next!

When I first read about "Mexico Fall", my first thought was "We were (Mexico) UP, WHEN?? :huh:" since I remember we are falling or have been down, there have been illusions, makeups and marketing ... when people in power/government just want to do business everything can go wrong for the people ...

About nature, Mexico is called "Tierra de Volcanes" (Soil of Volcanoes), I am not surprised either if we (Mexico) will fall "naturally", there was another crack in Jalisco state pretty much the same size as the one in Chalco, like 7 years ago ...

I fount this document, it explains the cracks in Tesistán Valley, the document is in spanish, but I found this paragraph in english: -I had not read it all, but it looks quite interesting!

Earth changes ... is just that we/I/people/Mexico/earthlings? had not understand yet, respect and live with nature. It changes and adding the ambicious psycopaths ... it is not a good equation... I would not be surprised the one in Chalco could be due to the changing of the use of soil in its surroundings for business.

http://www.geografia.cucsh.udg.mx/Publicaciones/Geocalli/pdf/geocalli_16/1-88.pdf said:
Universidad de Guadalajara
Amenazas por agrietamiento
Abstract
In 2004, in a period of three months, suddenly two cracks
were formed during a strong storm in the vicinity of the
settlements of Nextipac and Santa Lucia (in the western
portion of the Valley of Tesistan). The largest was 1,011 m.
long, with a depth of 12 meters and a width from a few
centimeters to 8 meters. In the first week of 2006 two
segments of these caves reactivated and two new, though
smaller, ones appeared. The study of the behavior of the
subsoil of the Valley of Tesistan is fundamental to
understand the impact that changes in land use could generate in
the formation of caves, as well as the level of danger that it
could hold for human settlements, faced with the strong
pressure to urbanize the zone. The article presents a
historical account of the phenomenon of cave-formation in
the Tesistán Valley. Two explanatory models are offered and
the analysis concludes that the process proceeds via a
complex, dynamic and multi-factor system, in which
geomorphological processes, geological and climatological
conditions, combine with human activity related to the
extraction of water and urbanization.

edit: words...doing the spell check in a public computer has its errors ...sorry for that mistake, I hope not too many people read it!.

Out of curiousity, has anyone looked into the track record of the rest of that paragraph?

Several were farily specific: Feb 95, Jan 95, September, 4 to 6 years, Paris Bomb, London Blizzard

I haven't searched yet, wanted to ask the question first to see if anyone else has been following this.

Laura said:

A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen. Mexico fall; Ethiopia quake; September - both - New Near - January - Paris bomb - London Blizzard - 109 die - Plane down - Tahiti - Cholera - Montana - January 1995 - government US - behind California quakes - Three soon - Oklahoma political abduction - February 95 - Big news.[4]

SilverJeep said:
Out of curiousity, has anyone looked into the track record of the rest of that paragraph?

Several were farily specific: Feb 95, Jan 95, September, 4 to 6 years, Paris Bomb, London Blizzard

I haven't searched yet, wanted to ask the question first to see if anyone else has been following this.

Laura said:

Not that I'm aware of. Feel free to start digging!

SilverJeep said:

Laura said:

As far as the 'London Blizzard' goes, do you recall a couple of winters ago when the whole UK was under ice?? (I just did a cursory search on sott and came up empty - does anyone remember the article(s) on this???)

Kris

Thanks for the info bngenoh.

I was in Mexico at the beginning of the year for a few weeks and I had the chance of talking to a few well-informed people about the violence and crime situation. I heard many horror stories. Generally speaking it seems like the drug cartels and organized crime (the Zetas feature in quite a few of the stories I heard) are making all the states more dangerous and violent, especially those that fall on the routes of the drug cartels. For example, I talked with a guy who works for the government and he explained that in a certain town of some 8,000 people in central-northern Mexico, some cartel decided that it was in their best interest to have the town depopulated, so they simply began shooting people on the streets randomly. Now the town has around 2,000 inhabitants. In that area of the country, it is said that cartels randomly kidnap people on highways and force them into slave-labor, which might consist in becoming a 'sicario', i.e. a hitman or an armed gangster. If they refuse they simply killed them. Groups of 20 or so people have been found murdered, apparently for this reason. I also heard of the case of a friend of a friend who was supposed to meet him in Texas, so was crossing the border by car on his own. But he had to drive in the evening through one of the 'forbidden highways' (apparently some cartels will literally close sections of entire highways) and he was never heard of again. They didn't even bother to ask for rescue money. :cry:

On the other hand, Mexico City itself, which always had a bad reputation regarding crime, is feeling like a more secure place in contrast, since the government is centralized in there and proportionally is full of policemen. Also, so far there doesn't seem to be any major strategic advantage for the organized crime to control that city, or it would be too costly to do so. It's other places outside the capital, which were historically quite peaceful, that have become danger zones. However, I did hear that in some outer areas of the city (which is huge), there have been instances of mafia-style blackmail of small businesses, which is one of the Zeta's preferred activities. In other words, they demand money in exchange of 'protection' - from the Zetas themselves, of course.

I also heard about how the atmosphere is really tense in some states which are strongholds for the Zetas, like Veracruz. Someone told me of how he lived there for a few months, and in a meal in a restaurant asked his companions about the Zetas. They immediately asked him to keep quiet and not talk about them in public, out of fear that someone might be listening! :shock:

It's really heartbreaking and the civil society is exhausted, very angry as well. They organize massive public demonstrations (which Mexicans just love to do), but they only serve as catharsis, for there is nothing that can be done to change the degree of ponerization of society. To think that the once major problem of a corrupt government is now kind of an after-thought compared to organized crime!

So yes, Mexico falls. I'm not sure if the prediction says that both the fall of Mexico and an Ethiopia quake happen in September. What event could happen in the space of a single month? Perhaps the Cs were not referring to society but to an earthquake. In Mexico City they have built these massive freeway bridges, and although everyone says they are very strong, I keep reminding myself that the city has seen quite a few devastating earthquakes in its history. Would the bridges stand a really 'big one'?

It seems that our favorite US intelligence agency the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) who should be more aptly described as the Criminally Insane Agency is one of the primary movers and shakers in the violence unfolding in Mexico, Why am i not suprised.
The Central Intelligence Agency was intimately involved with the federal government’s infamous “Operation Fast and Furious” scheme to send American weapons to Mexican drug cartels while simultaneously working with other agencies allowing narcotics to be shipped over the border, according to a series of explosive reports.

Citing an unnamed CIA source, a Washington Times article theorizes that U.S. officials were actively aiding organizations such as the Sinaloa cartel with guns and immunity in an effort to stymie Los Zetas. That’s because, according to the piece, the powerful and brutal criminal Zetas syndicate has the potential to overthrow the government of Mexico — and might be planning to do so.

"I" know, "unnamed CIA source and Washington Times

Apparently the secretive U.S. intelligence agency also played a key role in creating and using the American government’s gun-running program to arm certain criminal organizations. The scheme, which has already been implicated in countless deaths including the murders of several U.S. and Mexican law enforcement officers, saw thousands of high-powered American guns delivered to multiple cartels.

[...]

According to the article, which also cites former CIA officials and even ex-Drug Enforcement Administration boss Phil Jordan, Los Zetas has already prepared to disrupt and possibly even subvert Mexico’s 2012 national election. Ironically, many leaders of the criminal empire supposedly threatening the existence of the Mexican government were actually trained in the U.S. at the infamous military training center known as School of the Americas.

“Founded by ex-Mexican special forces, the Zetas already control huge swaths of Mexican territory,” Farago and Dixon noted. “They have the organization, arms and money needed to take over the entire country … There’s a very real chance the Zetas cartel could subvert the political process completely, as it has throughout the regions it controls.”

As The New American reported last week, federal court filings by a top Sinaloa Cartel operative shed even more insight on what may have been going on. And the documents would appear to lend some credence to the Times’ article.

The accused “logistical coordinator” for the Sinaloa organization, Jesus Vicente “El Vicentillo” Zambada-Niebla, claimed that he had an agreement with top American officials. In exchange for information on rival cartels, the deal supposedly gave him and his associates immunity to import multi-ton quantities of drugs across the border.

“Indeed, United States government agents aided the leaders of the Sinaloa Cartel,” the court filing states. Countless guns — via Operation Fast and Furious — also flowed to the cartel under the arrangement, according to Zambada-Niebla and U.S. officials.

But there might be even more to the story than this. Other former U.S. agents have claimed that Los Zetas is controlled and abetted by the American government, too. “There's warehouses down here [in Texas] where they're training more Zetas individuals that work for the cartels,” former DEA operative and whistleblower Celerino Castillo said during a radio interview with Alex Jones.

And a separate report late last month based on allegations by CIA and DEA insider Phil Jordan is even more explosive. He is claiming that the Obama administration was selling Los Zetas military-grade weaponry through a front company set up in Mexico.

"I" know, Alex Jones, but overall what we've got going on here is textbook Machiavelli. Perhaps this is just a facet of their plans to create chaos around the globe. Except since Mexico is so close to the US, the eventual spillover of violence would be the perefect pretext for Martial Law. Of course among other factors earth changes, economic collapse, etc, etc.

Even members of the Zetas have confirmed the allegations, as The New American reported last month. One of the cartel’s founders, Jesús "El Mamito" Aguilar, told Mexican police in a taped interrogation released to the public that his organization was getting weapons directly from the U.S. government.

New revelations also indicate that American taxpayers were even financing the cartels’ arms acquisitions through multiple federal agencies. And available evidence shows that approval for the programs reached into the highest levels of the Justice Department and other parts of the Obama administration.

[...]

But this new twist in the story adds another, even more troubling dimension to the whole plot. The Washington Times claimed that, in an effort to stop a Zetas takeover of Mexico, “Uncle Sam has gotten into bed with the rival Sinaloa cartel, which has close ties to the Mexican military.” According to the article, the Obama administration was essentially taking sides to help keep the Calderón regime in power at any cost.

But if the U.S. government is also coddling and helping the Zetas, that theory cannot be entirely accurate. As more information continues to surface, the questions are growing in number and importance.

In the past, the CIA has been implicated in numerous scandals involving drug and weapons trafficking. From Vietnam and Iran to Latin America, the agency has repeatedly been caught importing narcotics and exporting arms for shadowy and subversive purposes.

Whether segments of the CIA were definitively involved in Mexico’s mayhem remains to be seen. A former DEA agent cited by Narco News raised that possibility last month, but said if the agency was indeed behind the plot, evidence would almost certainly be sealed under the guise of “national security.”
Source: http://thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/north-america-mainmenu-36/8599-reports-cia-working-with-mexican-drug-cartels

But now lets take a look at the level of violence that is said to be approaching civil war proportions.
A scrawled sign was placed next to a decapitated body near a main road in the Mexican border city of Nuevo Laredo. Its message was simple: Stop talking about drug cartels on the internet — or anywhere else. “Nuevo Laredo en Vivo and social networking sites,” the sign read, “I’m The Laredo Girl, and I’m here because of my reports, and yours.”

The execution of Marisol Macias Castaneda — known online as “The Laredo Girl” and as “Nena de Laredo” — is the latest in a series of attacks against Mexicans who go online to discuss drug violence. It’s an epidemic which a new report describes as “so horrific as to approach a civil war.”

The report, released Monday by the Texas Department of Agriculture and authored by retired Major General Robert Scales and retired General Barry McCaffrey, describes a conflict in which drug cartels have forced the “capitulation” of Mexican border cities, killed more than 40,000 people and have fueled “an internal war in Mexico that has stripped that country of its internal security to the extent that a virtual state of siege now exists adjacent to our own southwestern states.”

Residents in towns along drug trafficking routes have been forced out by cartels, leaving them abandoned. Throughout northern Mexico, civil society has “severely deteriorated.”

The authors go on to claim Mexican cartels have moved into Texas border counties to use as safe havens: hiding out from Mexican authorities under the nose of U.S. law enforcement, directing drug shipments into the United States interior and engaging in kidnapping. Cartels have built command centers in Texas comparable to brigade-level headquarters.
Source: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/09/cartels-snuff-social-media/

They couldn't have established such a HQ in the US without "high level" help both in planning and maintaining it.

And now for the eventual spilllover into the US.
Tired of hearing from Obama White House that the Texas-Mexico border is more secure than ever, the Texas Department of Agriculture, along with the Department of Public Safety, hired two retired U.S. generals to evaluate the true status.

Texas Agriculture Commissioner Todd Staples today released “Texas Border Security: A Strategic Military Assessment,” an independent study, former generals Barry McCaffrey and Major-General Robert Scales, at the Protect Your Texas Border Summit in Austin.

Among their findings is that “criminality spawned in Mexico is spilling over into the United States.”

Mexican drug cartels intend to build a "sanitary zone" about one county deep within the U.S. along the Texas border. They will use this zone to escape Mexican law enforcement and provide an area of safe movement for drug smugglers and human traffickers.

Like its not already safe enough to move drugs and people with the CIAs help.

“During the past two years, the southwestern United States has become increasingly threatened by the spread of Latin American and Mexican cartel organized crime,” said Gen. Barry McCaffrey (Ret.).

“The violence and ongoing threat to our security reflect a change in the strategic intent of the cartels to move their operations into the United States,” said Maj. Gen. Robert Scales (Ret.). “American cities and rural areas now have Latin American drug, gun and human smuggling cartels operating inside our borders.”

Their findings indicating citizens living and working in a Texas border county is equivalent to living in a warzone. Law enforcement agencies, civil authorities, journalists and citizens are in continuous and growing danger of attack.

[...]

Texas is the frontline in this escalating war, and the potential consequences of our responses will affect our entire nation.
Source: http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-san-antonio/texas-mexico-border-now-combat-zone-say-two-retired-u-s-generals-new-report

Hi bngenoh and everyone else :)

True, Mexico is falling down, and the border specifically is very bad; I have seen many, many bad things around here (I now live 60 miles down the border but used to live at the border –California-for about 13 years).

3 years ago the cartels war was almost insufferable, we could actually hear the shootings all around, like every 3 hours or so; I would hear a shooting somewhere, the police, Etc. and then again after a few hours another shutting somewhere else, sometimes we wouldn't sit/be near a window just in case a bullet would filter in and there was no activity outside after 5 PM, especially during winter when the sun light goes down early. I guess my point is that I have seen the *falling*; I mean, it was not like this 15 years ago.

The cartels war stopped for a while but only on an apparent level because what happened, from what I know, is that they just negotiated the zones but the crime doesn't go down nor disappears; psychopaths don't disappear/change and when I say
psychopaths I mean those inside the cartels and/or the government.

Back then when everything was at its peak, I remember thinking “how horrible it must be to really, really be in the middle of a war zone”, that was the first time that I really thought or felt how would it be to be in the middle of war; it’s like I had an idea of what happens far away from my country but when all this cartels thing detonated, it’s when I really stopped and think about WAR and how horrible it must be.

Anw, 3 years forward, I decided to move back to my home town where I grew up (about 60 miles down the border); we still have crime and violence here but its not like in the border, besides the fact that I have/always had a little condo here so after analyzing everything, I came to the conclusion that the Big City was extremely psychopathic, STS and ponerized; I am very lucky because as I said, I have a small house here and the opportunity to work here but I am just one of the few, the reality besides mine and my circumstances is that people are depressed and inflicted with/by so much crime and violence. Its like Evil has become the norm.

So again yes, I can really see the downfall of Mexico, what we have now, we didn't had 10 or 15 years ago and the people, you know, the ones who have faith in their government, they think that everything will be OK but reality tells me that is not true.

Thank you for the information!

You are very welcome LauraFromTheSea,

"I" truly feel for you, and all the peoples of the world who are suffering under this insane psychopathic system. The only solace i see, is that i am percieving a change that is very subtle coming about (subjective i know), but anyways take care of yourself, be safe and vigilant. May Divine Cosmic Mind bless you, guide you, and protect you.

the Oklahoma political abduction I'd call a real near miss. It happened in late 94 but was a very frequent subject in the north Texas news for at least 2 years following the incident. Almost daily reports for 6 months afterwards.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/oklahoma-jail-wardens-wife-found-guilty-helping-inmate/story?id=14572638

monksgirl said:
the Oklahoma political abduction I'd call a real near miss. It happened in late 94 but was a very frequent subject in the north Texas news for at least 2 years following the incident. Almost daily reports for 6 months afterwards.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/oklahoma-jail-wardens-wife-found-guilty-helping-inmate/story?id=14572638

Then, it could have been a slightly different kind of "miss":

The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building was a United States Federal Government complex located at 200 N.W. 5th Street in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States. The building was the target of the Oklahoma City bombing on April 19, 1995, which killed 168 people, including 19 children.

Mexico cute and dear :P, we are all going to hell. We are a big mediocre society, that gives the cry of independence because we are supposedly free, free? we are no free in any sense, we are a bunch of people that still believes something is gonna change thanks to Jesus Christ and The Virgin of Guadalupe, those unusual ones that want to change something end out of this country, as I will after ending the university.

Windmill knight said:
it is said that cartels randomly kidnap people on highways and force them into slave-labor, which might consist in becoming a 'sicario', i.e. a hitman or an armed gangster. If they refuse they simply killed them. Groups of 20 or so people have been found murdered, apparently for this reason.

There are different groups, for example it happened a crisis on Tamaulipas where at least I think 98 foreigners were killed because they didn't want to join. There are others who abuse of this situation to take people's money.

For example there was a case of a family that were stopped on the road by a bunch of guys who were supposedly sicarios and drug dealers. The family were waiting for someone to help them because that was a lonely road, so a big black van came and asked why they were standing up over there under the hot sun's rays, the parents said that a group of guys took their van and money. Those into the black van said it was ok and hours later they came back with a cooler and with the van of the family, the opened up and showed what was inside of it to the parents.

They asked "were these people?", and you can imagine what was inside of the cooler, yep, the heads of those who have stolen the family.

I lived 4 years on Chihuahua and I really got to know violent people, even a 15 years old kid that worked for them, they told me the real drug dealers do not steal or deal with innocent people - a lie, they really do with all their egotistical acts -. What usually happens is that almost all the young population from little towns are recruited to work for them, if not, they get killed, so why do the say they do not hurt innocent people? they transform them as what's known to secondary psychopaths or sociopaths. So it's like the joker did on batman TDK, they don't need intelligent people, they need grunts and fresh violent candidates.

You really need to observe human behavior. Another little town known as "Ascensión" had mad people against drug dealers so as from the past, they took machetes and sticks to fight as a horde, they organized themselves, and finally killed two leaders of the drug dealers of that place, I don't remember the story completely so don't know if those three were leaders or corrupt politicians.

bngenoh said:
You are very welcome LauraFromTheSea,

"I" truly feel for you, and all the peoples of the world who are suffering under this insane psychopathic system. The only solace i see, is that i am percieving a change that is very subtle coming about (subjective i know), but anyways take care of yourself, be safe and vigilant. May Divine Cosmic Mind bless you, guide you, and protect you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom