Author Topic: Oslo terror attacks: Zionism rears its ugly head again  (Read 4325 times)

Offline Possibility of Being

• Administrator
Re: Oslo terror attacks: Zionism rears its ugly head again
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 11:48:36 PM »

Nothing has been mentioned in Norwegian newspapers yet or else the apologies from the police force would have been all over the place a week ago.

You can check in every major Norwegian newspapers archive to find this “police training 48 hours before the bombing” if that happened this year.

There is none.
 :shock:

OK, thanks. There must be something weird with the "mobil.aftenposten.no" page then: it seems to be displaying the current date and time each time you go there.  :huh:

I'm glad the issue have been solved. And yes, thank you for the heads up. :)
Between the idea and the reality
Between the motion and the act
Falls the Shadow

Offline Perceval

• Administrator
    • Sott.net
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 12:09:29 AM »
Hadn't realised this was included in the article. Since it seems the date was wrong, we have removed the reference. Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you.

Since removing the link in article makes my comment useless may I ask for removing my comment on the same article as well? Leaving it there may raise some questions.

Thanks again.

I added a comment at the end of the article explaining the situation, so your comment will be understandable.
"When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density."

Offline Kniall

• SuperModerator
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 12:51:49 AM »
This is from Alex Jones website.

Paul Joseph Watson
 Prison Planet.com
 July 22, 2011

_http://www.infowars.com/oslo-police-conducted-bombing-exercise-days-before-terrorist-blast/

Then please do click on “translated version of an Aftenposten report”.

Take notice the date from their google translate page is changed from the original article, why.?

:)

That's an interesting question and I'm truly curious what the answer is.

The link on PP to google translation is this:
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmobil.aftenposten.no%2Farticle.htm%3FarticleId%3D3569108

The date there reads: Published: 30/07/2011 22.34 Updated: 30/07/2011 22.34

Well, lets go to what has been translated, which is this:
http://mobil.aftenposten.no/article.htm?articleId=3569108

and let's see the original page...  the date is exactly the same: Published: 30/07/2011 22.34 Updated: 30/07/2011 22.34

I'm not saying there is no mistake in Niall's article, perhaps there is; mistakes happen. But what you've pointed out in your posts and supported with links doesn't prove anything yet. There is still a pretty solid possibility that there was  a terrorist bombing exercise at the Oslo Opera House conducted 48 hours before the bombing, and there was only an old video used again for the most recent news.

Nothing has been mentioned in Norwegian newspapers yet or else the apologies from the police force would have been all over the place a week ago.

You can check in every major Norwegian newspapers archive to find this “police training 48 hours before the bombing” if that happened this year.

There is none.

:shock:

Hmmm, I wonder if the story was planted with the recent dating to draw suspicions towards the Norwegian authorities?

A good Secret Team/Mossad operation would include such things to lead people down the wrong path.

Anyway, I took the bait and stand corrected.
"In right knowledge the study of man must proceed on parallel lines with the study of the world, and the study of the world must run parallel with the study of man."

G.I. Gurdjieff

Offline Qbone

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 08:55:12 AM »
Hi Kniall

That’s where my personal BS radar gets alerted, I followed the link and the story published first in ATS since Monday 25th of July and every time/day the date showed the current date (perhaps it is because of the nature of mobile updater).

But my curiosity was about the (local police bomb training 48 hours before incident) while there were none, I tried to investigate in every news agencies around this country and found none while outside (alt medias) all pointing and copying the same article over and over again and to my shock none of them even tried to focus on the published date.

Of course common sense says that there must be something else going on, say.. draw the masses attentions away from the reality, or perhaps a clever attempt to discrediting some honest reporter/journalist/analyst and website (like Sott.net) etc.

I don’t know, but I am going to find out.

:)
Smile. Tomorrow will be worse.

— Unknown wise person

Online Hithere

• The Living Force
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 09:57:40 PM »
FWIW I haven't seen anything in the Norwegian media concerning a bomb exercise in the days before July 22nd either.
"A man of knowledge has no honor, no dignity, no family, no name, no country, but only life to be lived, and under these circumstances his only tie to his fellow men is his controlled folly". - Don Juan

Offline Aquilla

• Jedi
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 06:59:51 AM »
Maybe you should take down this article as well?

Police anti-terror drills in Oslo 48 hours before bombing: tragic irony or Standard Operating Proced
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/232413-Police-anti-terror-drills-in-Oslo-48-hours-before-bombing-tragic-irony-or-Standard-Operating-Procedure-for-State-Terrorism
Aquilla

Offline Perceval

• Administrator
    • Sott.net
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 11:50:18 AM »
Maybe you should take down this article as well?

Police anti-terror drills in Oslo 48 hours before bombing: tragic irony or Standard Operating Proced
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/232413-Police-anti-terror-drills-in-Oslo-48-hours-before-bombing-tragic-irony-or-Standard-Operating-Procedure-for-State-Terrorism

There is an editorial comment at the bottom of the article:

It has since come to our attention that the alleged 'police anti-terrorism exercises' occurring 48 hours before the attacks actually took place in 2010. The above article and comments will remain on Sott.net for archive purposes.
"When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density."

Offline Aquilla

• Jedi
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 12:47:44 PM »
Sorry, it was just a friend of mine who posted it on FB. I didn`t check the article.
Aquilla