Atlantis Replay?

obyvatel said:
It is also perhaps interesting that there are very few Chinese representatives in this forum.

You've got at least one. Born there...raised here. : )

sitting said:
obyvatel said:
It is also perhaps interesting that there are very few Chinese representatives in this forum.
You've got at least one. Born there...raised here. : )
Unless I'm misinterpreting the spider information,
the Chinese search engine Baidu seems VERY interested in this forum.

0Bb1c.jpg

un chien anadolu said:
I am pretty sure that behid the curtains an unconventional war between US and China is allready going on. But if this turns into a conventional war with missiles, i don't know, but China and US seem so much interdependent due to economic reasons. But hey, maybe this not an obstacle but a real motive. And the history is full of craziness after all.

But somehow i still see Iran as the key trigger in this whole picture for many reasons (sure Libya was an important turning point).

BTW, fwiw, Clif posted something similar on HPH a couple of days ago

While the new PMF will be like 9/11, or the War on Terrorism, or the Iraq War, or the 2008 Bankster Crisis, or any of their other, recent PMF's in that it will be used to cover yet another huge draining of money from the global financial system into the 'break away civilization' (after all they still need to buy pie from us ground bound humans),

9/11 = 2.2 trillion gone

WOT = 4.3 trillion gone

Iraq War = 5.65 trillion gone

2008 Bankster Crisis = 6.79 trillion gone

this pending (soon, very soon) PMF will be different. In addition to the resource theft (we calculate over 16 trillion will be the target), the entrenched powers will also be seeking to 'test run' their new coping strategy. Wait for it...we can't reveal it ahead of time and you'll see why when they debut it.

ttp://www.halfpasthuman.com/PMF.html (attn. a bit vulgar language)

Unless he's joking, the logic behind that is really silly. Why would a 'break away civilization' need dollars? Or any currency at all? Fiat currency is all imaginary wealth. He must be joking...

Laura said:
obyvatel said:
I have a very hard time looking at China as Plato's "Athens" based on what I have heard from numerous former residents of that country. It is also perhaps interesting that there are very few Chinese representatives in this forum.

I don't think anybody is looking at China as "Plato's Athens". The China issue is only there because it is the current propaganda the U.S. is using to probably presage some sort of further warmongering in Europe or Asia.

Exactly, it's the pre-propaganda for another false flag attack. I'm not sure that I buy that it will be on or right before Sept. 11th - but it does look like they're laying the ground work for something.

I interpreted Cliff's 16 trillion reference to mean fake money disappearing causing mass bankruptcies allowing the PTB to grab resources on the cheap, not that they wanted 16 trillion in money.

It's :offtopic: , but thought that maybe the following could also be somewhat symbolic:
National cemetery's centuries-old 'Arlington Oak' which shaded Kennedy's grave site tragically felled by Irene

Arlington National Cemetery officials say a 220-year-old oak tree at the grave site of President John F Kennedy was destroyed in Hurricane Irene last weekend.

The historical 'Arlington Oak' stood through the construction of Arlington House, the pre-Civil War home of Confederate General Robert E Lee, and the creation of the cemetery in 1864.

The majestic tree, among five fallen at the national cemetery, shaded visitors to the Kennedy grave site for 48 years.[...]

It was also a spot that JFK himself had once admired.

During a visit to the hollowed ground in 1963, Kennedy reportedly said the view from the hillside - in which the giant oak tree played a significant part - was so stunning he could stay there forever.

article-2033064-0DAF014900000578-417_634x436.jpg

Mr. Premise said:
I interpreted Cliff's 16 trillion reference to mean fake money disappearing causing mass bankruptcies allowing the PTB to grab resources on the cheap, not that they wanted 16 trillion in money.

To me, "fake" money would be counterfeit money. And valid legal tender would be "real" money...even if its underlying theoretical construct is suspect. Most of the bailout was really an exchange...valid legal tender from the Fed to banks, in exchange for basically toilet paper in return. Net effect...the collateral (garbage) got moved...to you and me. Apparently the PTB do need real money for their system upkeep. Witness the illegal drug trade, securities fraud, etc. They go through elaborate schemes to get it. C A Fitts has written extensively on this subject. She's very very good on these matters, having been a managing director at Dillion Reed.

Considering that Obama's poll ratings are the lowest in his presidency (and Congress' poll ratings are at an all time low) - the false flag likelihood keeps going up...

Back
Top Bottom