Author Topic: Question about SOTT  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Fester

• Jedi
  • "NVLLVS ANXIATVS"
Question about SOTT
« on: September 10, 2011, 10:09:14 AM »
Is there any easy way for me to find comments I have made previously besides trying to remember what the article was and digging through the archives?

Just that I'd like to see if anyone has commented back on any of my comments.

I nearly always read the comments after the articles.  They're funny, smart, stupid, insightful, ridiculous, inspiring, interesting, all sorts of things...  Always worth a read :lol:
Death, be not proud...  Though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou are not so.  Though soonest our best men with thee go; rest of their bones and soul's delivery.  But those thou dost think'st thou doth overthrow die not, poor Death... Nor canst thou kill me.

"Knowledge is chimaera, for beyond it ever lies other knowledge, and the incompleteness of what is known renders the knowing false."  Stephen Donaldson

Online Gawan

• Ambassador
  • The temptation
    • Zeichen der Zeit.
Re: Question about SOTT
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 10:25:34 AM »
Is there any easy way for me to find comments I have made previously besides trying to remember what the article was and digging through the archives?

Just that I'd like to see if anyone has commented back on any of my comments.

I nearly always read the comments after the articles.  They're funny, smart, stupid, insightful, ridiculous, inspiring, interesting, all sorts of things...  Always worth a read :lol:

I think you have to save the links where you posted on (or bookmark then, if you are interested), so there is no sott-reader-comment search option.

fwiw
"When something goes wrong, take it as an adventure." Laura

Offline Roger

• Jedi Master
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 12:20:18 AM »
is there anyway to find out why I have not received my copy of Dot Connector yet ( as of Sept 10). Heard of snail mail but this is ridiculous...I am pretty sure my subscription is up to date...please check...
Cass answers of Sess 28, 1994   :   We cannot interfere to help  "KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS, IGNORANCE ENDANGERS...You can help yourselves to gain knowledge, we can be the "conduit"  Therefore one can work in any environment without corruption when armed with the proper knowledge

Offline anart

• The Living Force
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 11:51:15 PM »
is there anyway to find out why I have not received my copy of Dot Connector yet ( as of Sept 10). Heard of snail mail but this is ridiculous...I am pretty sure my subscription is up to date...please check...
Hi Roger, I sent you a PM - if you could please reply we'll get you taken care of.