A Bizarre "Resume"

Cryptic Duality

A Disturbance in the Force
My first post. I was referred here by a moderator from the chatroom at montalk.net, and I'd like to forward this strange message I received at work earlier today.

To preface this, I work at a large, national corporation in the recruiting department. We have a generic human resources/recruitment email account that we use to field all sorts of employment-related questions. Today, we received a rather bizarre "resume" in this mailbox. The contents of the "resume" smacked of what I'd previously read about at montalk.net, although the sheer volume of the message was staggering and I simply could not leave it be. I had to investigate further.

I've searched around and found that this document is at least a few years old. I haven't been able to find out anything about the creator or the codes that the document contains. If you can shed any light on this, please do.

Attachments

• On_ESSENES_j.txt
    169.7 KB · Views: 63
Hi Cryptic Duality,

Please take a moment to briefly introduce yourself in the "Newbies" section. The forum guidelines are also there for your perusal.

THank you!

I imagine recruiters do receive "interesting" resumes. :rolleyes:
That appears (to me) as some distressed person spamming their psycho babble. There are loads of rubbish disinformation going around. With the combination of networking and personal research, one may be more able to discern garbage from objective possibilities.
And BTW, Welcome.
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Cryptic Duality said:
My first post. I was referred here by a moderator from the chatroom at montalk.net
Now that is interesting. You might want to check out this thread before continuing; http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1767.0.html

And of course, Welcome :)

I wonder why you were referred here by the montalk moderator, something like this is perfectly up their alley.

Back
Top Bottom