Origins of Autism and possible uses by STS-oriented entites

current_form

A Disturbance in the Force
I've done quite a bit of research on the subject of Autism, I was diagnosed at 15 and have wondered about the possible origins of the condition - it's been said many times that the most likely component of how it sprang about in such high density during the period of my birth, 1986, was tampering with the vaccinations formula of the time. My question to the C's, if they'd be so willing to align me with a starting point of further investigation, is if this is true, and if so, what was the agenda at work here? Does being Autistic, with the common thread of concepts at play with condition, play more in to favor with STS entities and that agenda? Neurotypical people often think of us as generally being cold, fact-based and highly materialistic, but my feeling has always been that my obsessions and fascinations have always been a way to manage myself in a way so I can focus, and therefore transcend the limits of the material world, and that other, less functioning people on this spectrum just aren't able to overcome this because of the severity of the condition or lack of options available to them. I am quite lucky on those fronts!

Was this part of the genetic engineering efforts of STS 4th density entities, and if it was, why was it that I chose to incarnate in this form during this period of human history? I have suspicions, but I suppose I'm looking for further data or confirmation.

Thank you for any responses!

I'm still learning how to phrase questions in a clear way, so forgive my lack of ability. Also, to the members of the forum, I did as much searching on the forum as I could to see if the questions been asked already, but with no luck. Sorry beforehand if it has. I've been lurking for some time, and wish to become a part of the community at large.

Hi current_form,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

current_form said:
I've done quite a bit of research on the subject of Autism, I was diagnosed at 15 and have wondered about the possible origins of the condition - it's been said many times that the most likely component of how it sprang about in such high density during the period of my birth, 1986, was tampering with the vaccinations formula of the time. My question to the C's, if they'd be so willing to align me with a starting point of further investigation, is if this is true, and if so, what was the agenda at work here? Does being Autistic, with the common thread of concepts at play with condition, play more in to favor with STS entities and that agenda? Neurotypical people often think of us as generally being cold, fact-based and highly materialistic, but my feeling has always been that my obsessions and fascinations have always been a way to manage myself in a way so I can focus, and therefore transcend the limits of the material world, and that other, less functioning people on this spectrum just aren't able to overcome this because of the severity of the condition or lack of options available to them. I am quite lucky on those fronts!

Was this part of the genetic engineering efforts of STS 4th density entities, and if it was, why was it that I chose to incarnate in this form during this period of human history? I have suspicions, but I suppose I'm looking for further data or confirmation.

Thank you for any responses!

I'm still learning how to phrase questions in a clear way, so forgive my lack of ability. Also, to the members of the forum, I did as much searching on the forum as I could to see if the questions been asked already, but with no luck. Sorry beforehand if it has. I've been lurking for some time, and wish to become a part of the community at large.

Excellent question current_form.
I speculate that in partnership with the vaccine influence, it might have something to do with the radical change of food quality (even just in the last 40 years) that is triggering certain genetics changes? But, it would be great to hear what the C's might say?

There is mounting evidence that it's not related to vaccines but diet. Research has started to show that there's a linkage to problems with gut bacteria in youth. In fact one treatment that worked was having the sufferer take probiotics to help return the gut's bacteria levels to normal.

Not a cure, mind you but a treatment. It would seem that like diabetes, the damage is permanent.

My guess is this related to a combination of fructose and wheat gluten when a baby, or possibly in the womb. I have no evidence, but I'm culling this from various sources since it seems that both of these products cause damage to the gut.

Hi current_form,

That was a great question you posted and I would also love to know the answers!

I have a 3yr old son who is high functioning autistic and my partner and I are really struggling with him. He is highly intelligent and it has been mentioned by a few of his therapists that he has a photographic memory and possibly perfect pitch. We are constantly amazed by his speed of learning! This is the positive side. The negative side is that he is very strong willed, very demanding and throws a lot of tantrums about everything! About 40% of the time he seems like he is possessed by some evil spirit. He is getting very hard to live with and I feel like we have been cursed by having him. Yes we both love him heaps but something else must be going on that we don't know about.

I'm over halfway through reading the cassiopaeans transcripts so I'm pretty familiar with the STO - STS concepts and I am hoping to read about the reasons or causes of autism. My feeling is that it does have something to do with 4D STS entities and the tampering with dna structure. If the STS's gave us a son who would keep us in a negative state so that they could feed off our energy, then they have done a dam good job of it.

I wish there was a way to protect my son from the affects of his autism. Yes it could be great that we have a little Einstein, but what we have to go through on a daily basis for him to be like that, is just not worth it.

My question is: Could Laura or the C's please share some information about the causes and effects of autism? Thank you!

Hi Tony and welcome to the forum!
Are you aware this threat is from 2011?
Anyway, My sister have an autistic son and I had give her many advices about the diet for her son she could change, to see if any changes occurs.
As in research and videos I saw eliminating Gluten and diary from the diet may bring fascinating results. Even thought My sister ignored it completely,
and blaming her son for her psychic state. She had already psychically collapsed three times.
How is your family diet? All the best to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qR6aDkVjYY

Tony said:
My question is: Could Laura or the C's please share some information about the causes and effects of autism? Thank you!

Welcome to the forum Tony.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Seeing that this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. That way, we can welcome you properly and give you excellent pointers for the questions you are asking.

Hi Kaigen and Gaby,
Thanks for the welcome. That 2011 post was the only one relevant to my question, that came up in the search. Should I ask my question starting under a new topic?
We use lactose free milk and sourdough bread to minimise gluten and dairy intake but there has got to be more to autism than just changing ones diet. Thanks for the advice Kaigen.

Tony said:
Hi Kaigen and Gaby,
Thanks for the welcome. That 2011 post was the only one relevant to my question, that came up in the search. Should I ask my question starting under a new topic?
We use lactose free milk and sourdough bread to minimise gluten and dairy intake but there has got to be more to autism than just changing ones diet. Thanks for the advice Kaigen.

I am by no means an expert, but I would really try to get completely gluten, dairy and sugar free and see if it makes a difference. Do you know the Ketogenic diet threads in the Diet and Health sections here? The reason why I am replying is that 5 years ago and plagued by a couple of chronic conditions I would also say, that there has got to be more than diet ... :) There might be, but the diet took care of most of it. It is worth a try, believe me! And "minimising" gluten is not enough.

On another note, I recently read that rates of autism in the US didn't just rise but leap in the last couple of years and noone can figure out why:
Here is a related article:
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/04/1-in-68-children-now-has-a-diagnosis-of-autism-spectrum-disorder-why/360482/

Rates of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) are not creeping up so much as leaping up. New numbers just released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reveal that one in 68 children now has a diagnosis of ASD—a 30 percent increase in just two years. In 2002, about one in 150 children was considered autistic and in 1991 the figure was one in 500.

The article makes the point that overdiagnosis could be part of it, but Im not really buying that.

Sorry I can't be of more help, I wish you and your wife a lot of strength.

Take care,
M.T.

Tony said:
Hi Kaigen and Gaby,

Using lactose free milk and sourdough bread is not minimizing gluten and dairy. It is the gluten (and other proteins) in grains and casein in dairy that are the things that lead to a lot of health problems.

This video has a lot of information on gluten sensitivity and the health problems that occur because of it.

You can, also, find articles on SOTT.net for more information for gluten and casein problems by using the search function there. Here are a few out of many, many articles:

http://www.sott.net/article/264705-Boy-recovers-from-autism-by-removing-dairy-gluten-Strong-evidence-links-vaccines-to-autism

http://www.sott.net/article/131320-The-Age-of-Autism-Gluten-clue-from-Case-2

http://www.sott.net/article/242283-Gluten-free-casein-free-diet-may-help-some-children-with-autism-Now-its-official

Here are a few more with information for everyone about the evils of gluten and casein:

http://www.sott.net/article/258672-Milk-Does-it-really-do-a-body-good

http://www.sott.net/article/213124-Dairy-6-Reasons-You-Should-Avoid-It-at-All-Costs-or-Why-Following-the-USDA-Food-Pyramid-Guidelines-is-Bad-for-Your-Health

http://www.sott.net/article/263561-Gluten-free-common-sense-Gluten-free-products-in-stores-does-NOT-mean-that-they-re-free-of-gluten

http://www.sott.net/article/128480-Sensitivity-To-Gluten-May-Result-In-Neurological-Dysfunction-Independent-Of-Symptoms

http://www.sott.net/article/200288-Gluten-What-You-Dont-Know-Might-Kill-You

As we often quote here, "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. I'm hoping that the video and these links will help you to understand more about how bad gluten and casein really are to us.

Thanks Minas and Nienna. I really appreciate all the information you are sharing. I'll have a good read. We have researched a fair bit on all sorts of so called causes and cures and have yet to meet someone who has a success story. We are paying top dollar with early intervention in Sydney and have a team of therapists, who also work with many other autistic children. No one focuses to much on the gluten free/ dairy free diet though. My wife has read all the books but we are getting tired of hearing about so many things to try. To be honest I don't think anyone knows, that is why I thought of the link to STS entities. It's just like reading about the causes of cancer and the guru doctors who proclaim they can cure cancer. There is to much information on the net and not enough time to discern everything. I was hoping to get some channeled information about autism but I guess the question hasn't been raised by Laura and her team yet. Autism is not much fun! Thanks again for your replies and all the links.

Tony said:
Thanks Minas and Nienna. I really appreciate all the information you are sharing. I'll have a good read. We have researched a fair bit on all sorts of so called causes and cures and have yet to meet someone who has a success story.

Not so sure. I just researched Autism + ketogenic diet and got quite a few replies. Of course you have to be careful, since there is a lot of disinformation out there (Politics trumps Science: Jeff Volek in his excellent video, see Keto-Adapted thread), but look at these (and there are more):

https://sfari.org/news-and-opinion/in-brief/2013/cognition-and-behavior-diet-makes-autism-mouse-friendly
http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/gluten-free-ketogenic-diet-with-mcts-reverses-autism-and-eliminates-seizures/
http://articles.courant.com/2013-06-05/health/hc-ketogenic-autism-0606-20130605_1_ketogenic-diet-high-fat-diet-epilepsy-center

All of them studies.

M.T.

Tony,
As a supplement to the dietary advices you might want to check out Electroaccupuncture according to Voll ( EAV).
I questioned my practitioner about autism and he claimed to have made some considerable progress in several cases.

Searching the net I stumbled upon something similar to EAV called FCT/field control therapy, both bio-energetic medical systems.
I cannot attest to it`s validity or effectiveness, but the systems developer,Dr. Yurkovsky, makes claims that autism is curable.
Here is his site: _http://www.yurkovsky.com/

fwiw

Tony said:
... It's just like reading about the causes of cancer and the guru doctors who proclaim they can cure cancer. There is to much information on the net and not enough time to discern everything...

It can be very frustrating. I've been working on my own AS issues for over 40 years now, since my 2nd year of college. I didn't even have a name for it back then.

Temple Grandin's book The Way I See It may be helpful for evaluating whether the professionals you are working with are helping or making things worse.

It's hard to find good people to work with. I have relied primarily on self-help for most of my life, and have been fairly successful at improving things, but it has consumed a large portion of my time and resources. Right now I am starting to work with an alternative practitioner (Chris Kresser) to see what else there might be to try before I just plain run out of time. There's a trail of clues all pointing toward "gut issues."

Don't let the misinformation and the costly and ineffective "professionals" discourage you to the point of giving up. You need to persist until you have a good enough grasp on what's going on to begin to see what to do and not do, and who to work with and who not to work with. It takes time. Sometimes a lot of time.

I totally agree MB. We have watched Temples videos and my wife has read all her books, which are very helpful in understanding the autistic way of life. This brings me back to the topic of STO & STS influences. How can certain autistic people have super human talents? It's like they have a different DNA strand or something.
I wrongly assumed that this forum was about getting answers from the C's through Laura's help and others. It's more for getting opinions, suggestions and ideas, which is a little disappointing. The C's transcripts answered so many good questions over 10 years ago, so I thought I would find a tonne of answered questions here, now that it is 2014?

Back
Top Bottom