Andrea Rossi's eCat - is it possible that this is for real?

HiThere

The Living Force
There's an article in a local newspaper today about Andrea Rossi's alleged invention the eCat - an energy making device:

_http://ecatnews.com/?p=591
_http://www.aftenposten.no/okonomi/utland/article4248837.ece#xtor=RSS-3

Apparently, he has invited journalists to a demonstration of the device's capabilities this night. I couldn't find anything on this on SOTT and it seems interesting.

Without conducting the experiments myself, it seems that cold fusion is a physics fact now. Don't know how much you trust NASA, :D but:
http://technologygateway.nasa.gov/media/CC/lenr/lenr.html

Wiki explanation of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR)
“Cold fusion, also called low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR), is a type of relatively low temperature nuclear reaction reported to have occurred by some experimenters, but which others have not been able to reproduce. Both the experimental results and the hypothesis are disputed. The ideas gained attention after the reports of Martin Fleischmann, then one of the world’s leadingelectrochemists,[1] and Stanley Pons in 1989 that they had produced anomalous heat (“excess heat”) of a magnitude they asserted would defy explanation except in terms of nuclear processes.”
More info: http://theintelhub.com/2012/01/14/nasa-acknowledges-cold-fusion-low-energy-nuclear-reactions/
60 Minutes piece on cold fusion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OabYImeDSc&feature=related

That they are releasing such findings now is interesting, osit, just more hand me downs from DARPA & gang.

SOTT had an article about it here:

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/237050-Success-for-Andrea-Rossi-s-E-Cat-cold-fusion-system-but-mysteries-remain

Originally cited at Wired.

Certainly the simple answer to "is it possible that this is for real?" is yes, it's possible--what I wonder though, is whether or not this would have the same social and knowledge explosive consequences that other "free energy" devices would have, specifically with regards to Unified Field Theory. I can't remember now if it was in one of the Wave books (likely 5-7, if so) or an article that Laura had written, but she chronicled the strange deaths and personality transformations that individuals who got close to UFT underwent.

Specifically, though, if it has the same resultant effects as UFT (namely, exposing 4th Density), then I would say it is highly unlikely that the device functions as claimed. It certainly does seem likely that cold fusion exists as a viable power source and has been suppressed, and from my limited physics knowledge I think it would be in a different class from unveiling UFT, thus making it more likely to function as claimed, but considering the timing I have concerns about the ramifications and who benefits.

I imagine that bngenoh is right in that it's along the lines of a "hand-me-down" from the secret government, or a development from outside that's finally allowed to come into existence at this specific time. Considering the back drop of the current drums of the war machine and earth changes, from my perspective the best outcome from this technology coming into existence is a renewed false hope for the masses of external change/continuation of the same, the worst is the next fuel for WW3.

I could very well be overly pessimistic about this and I haven't analyzed the technical details, just my two cents.

Foxx said:
Specifically, though, if it has the same resultant effects as UFT (namely, exposing 4th Density), then I would say it is highly unlikely that the device functions as claimed. It certainly does seem likely that cold fusion exists as a viable power source and has been suppressed, and from my limited physics knowledge I think it would be in a different class from unveiling UFT, thus making it more likely to function as claimed, but considering the timing I have concerns about the ramifications and who benefits.

From my also limited physics understanding, Cold Fusion opens the door to UFT, because there have been transmutational effects reported while using such devices. What UFT would do, is describe mathematically, what is going on in the atom during such processes, osit. The electron is relatively understood compared to the nucleus, the technology that we use today is based on the electron & it dynamics. Cold Fusion represents a leap into understanding & creating technologies based on the proton which is what biology is based on. So i think that yes CF is definitely a door opener to UFT, alchemy, other densities, etc. But as it stands now, it is very primitive, and has secret government fingerprints all over it. If you watch the 60 minutes piece, you'll see that Stanford Research Institute (SRI) is involved, need i say more.

"I" don't think you are being overly pessimistic, it is what it is, anybody who isn't totally asleep can see where we are headed.

bngenoh said:
From my also limited physics understanding, Cold Fusion opens the door to UFT, because there have been transmutational effects reported while using such devices. What UFT would do, is describe mathematically, what is going on in the atom during such processes, osit. The electron is relatively understood compared to the nucleus, the technology that we use today is based on the electron & it dynamics. Cold Fusion represents a leap into understanding & creating technologies based on the proton which is what biology is based on. So i think that yes CF is definitely a door opener to UFT, alchemy, other densities, etc. But as it stands now, it is very primitive, and has secret government fingerprints all over it. If you watch the 60 minutes piece, you'll see that Stanford Research Institute (SRI) is involved, need i say more.

"I" don't think you are being overly pessimistic, it is what it is, anybody who isn't totally asleep can see where we are headed.

Interesting--I hadn't heard about transmutational effects. I wonder what their plans are with the timing of this technology.

Re: Andrea Rossi's eCat - SOTT publishes worthless hit piece

Since there was no response to my comment on the LENR hit piece featured by SOTT at https://www.sott.net/articles/show/241427-E-Cat-Cold-Fusion-Machine-Claims-of-Fraud-Heating-Up, I repeat it here on the forum:

Why is SOTT featuring this article by a “journalist” who is becoming notorious for fraudulent claims?
http://newelectrics.blogspot.com/2012/02/responses-to-natalie-wolchover-her.html

This is the same “journalist” who just a few months ago promoted Christen Simensen's ridiculous "molten aluminum/sprinkler water" 9/11 WTC collapse "theory:"
http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/1786-world-trade-center-twin-tower-collapse-conspiracies.html

One of the primary skeptics she quotes in her hit piece is Steven Krivit, another notorious fraudster:
http://world.std.com/~mica/krivit02052012.html#Important%20Update:%20%20%20February%207,%202012
http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/articles/NET1.html

Furthermore, why is SOTT totally silent concerning the publication of the first actual scientific forensic investigation of what took place at the WTC on 9/11?
http://www.wheredidthetowersgo.com

Why does SOTT continue for over a decade to snub Dr. Judy Wood's evidence proving beyond any reasonable doubt that secretive advanced energy technology was deployed to turn steel and concrete and glass to dust on that day?
http://www.drjudywood.com

Why does SOTT fail to recognize that such technology, if engineered for energy generation devices rather than weaponry, could liberate the entire world from poverty and dependence on life-destroying fossil fuel and nuclear catastrophes?

Why does SOTT fail to appreciate the vast potential for liberation from the control structures and oppression of the elite that free energy offers?

Why does SOTT fail to provide more reporting and analysis about free energy devices that are moving closer and closer to commercialization (such as Rossi's e-Cat) beyond hit pieces like this by a known fraudster?

See: https://www.sott.net/articles/show/224507-9-11-Truth-Steel-Beams-Vapourising-

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/218247-Dr-Jim-Fetzer-Nevermind-a-controlled-demoliltion-the-WTC-was-vaporized-on-9-11

You might also want to read our book about 9-11 also, which discusses the vaporising buildings. Nobody is snubbing anybody, and we publish a lot of mainstream propaganda to expose it to our readers who KNOW what's up. Did you add your comments to the article? If so, that's what you are supposed to do.

Also, we have done some rather extensive research into so-called "free energy" devices; it's a tar baby and a red herring. Take that to the bank. Anybody who really comes up with something that gets close to cheap energy (not even free), seems to have serious problems. So if it is getting around, you can bet it's a distraction.

Laura said:
See: https://www.sott.net/articles/show/224507-9-11-Truth-Steel-Beams-Vapourising-

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/218247-Dr-Jim-Fetzer-Nevermind-a-controlled-demoliltion-the-WTC-was-vaporized-on-9-11

You might also want to read our book about 9-11 also, which discusses the vaporising buildings. Nobody is snubbing anybody, and we publish a lot of mainstream propaganda to expose it to our readers who KNOW what's up. Did you add your comments to the article? If so, that's what you are supposed to do.

I stated that I commented on the article and received no response to my questions, which is why I repeated them on the forum. Was that not clear in my first sentence?

Your book 9/11 The Ultimate Truth does mention vaporized steel but goes on to claim the non sequitur that high temperatures were responsible, which is contrary to Dr. Judy Wood's findings. And then you launch into an extensive description of 9/11 "truth" movement darling Dr. Steven E. Jones' thermite/thermate/nanothermite distraction theory, which fails to account for the crucial evidence put together by Dr. Wood demonstrating the use of low-temperature directed energy weaponry.

Dr. Jones was also involved in helping bring about the discrediting of the original cold fusion work of Fleischman and Pons in 1989, which was pointed out by Eugene Mallove, a free energy researcher who was murdered in 2004, shortly before Dr. Jones appeared on the 9/11 scene. Jones has been caught doctoring photographs to "prove" his molten metal nonsense and has taken a lead role, along with Richard Gage (who also gets favorable mentions on SOTT), in the orchestrated ridiculing of Dr. Wood's evidence. It was Jones who coined the term "space beams" to characterize her work, a term she has never used.

Your first link (above) points not to any discussion but merely a 24-second clip with a link to the website of one Dimitri Khalezov who pushes a self-contradictory nuclear demolition "theory" and summarily dismisses Dr. Wood's compendium of evidence without providing any worthwhile evidence of his own:
_http://www.checktheevidence.com/articles/WTC%20Nuke%20theory-%20Khalezov%20part%202.htm

Your second link points to a video of Dr. Jim Fetzer, which does discuss some of Judy Wood's work, although not very competently and conveniently leaving out crucial evidence. Later, following this presentation in 2007, Fetzer threatened to discredit Dr. Wood's reputation and actively engaged with another disinfo artist, one Ace Baker, in a blatant attempt at perception management, if not character assassination:
_http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=208&Itemid=60

Interestingly, you failed to note your own blog posting which discusses some of Dr. Wood's evidence and includes photos that she was the first to present together in one place, but you failed to properly credit her work or even mention her name!
http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2007/09/ultra-terrestrials-and-911.html

So, all of this, plus no mention of the publication of Dr. Wood's 500-page textbook-quality compendium of scientific evidence concerning the destruction of the WTC on 9/11, leads me to conclude that you and SOTT are indeed snubbing the work of Dr. Judy Wood.

Laura said:
Also, we have done some rather extensive research into so-called "free energy" devices; it's a tar baby and a red herring. Take that to the bank. Anybody who really comes up with something that gets close to cheap energy (not even free), seems to have serious problems. So if it is getting around, you can bet it's a distraction.
I searched SOTT repeatedly looking for any and all info on Rossi's e-Cat invention and found only the recent one I commented on and one other link to a brief wired.com article with no real info or analysis.

Where does all this extensive research appear?

Granted, the predators will do whatever they can to prevent anyone from bringing to fruition such discoveries which might lead to undermining their control of the population through the energy scarcity paradigm. However, their control is not absolute, so it puzzles me why SOTT would not be a leader in promoting Dr. Judy Wood's evidence demonstrating that such energy technologies DO EXIST and in making new energy developments (such as Rossi's) a key topic on the site and in the newsletter.

After all, once key information concerning such discoveries begins to proliferate on the internet, it would be difficult for even the predators to contain, once it is copied to thousands or millions of PCs across the planet.

Do you really consider it impossible that a whistleblower or group of whistleblowers might decide to sacrifice themselves to do this? And would you snub them as well because they're a "distraction?"

Moderator: Links to possible disinformation site disactivated

I find your objections a bit silly. If the SOTT staff spent time and energy on every free energy invention that gets a blurb in internet press, they would not have time to look at other issues such as diet, the effects of psychopathy, the possibility of cyclic global catatrophes, etc.

If you think this Judy Woods book is worth the time, then you could have written a review of it for us, for Amazon, for anywhere it might garner some publicity in which you would presumably summarize it in a concise and readable way and offer some reasoning for why it should be considered as standing out above other 911 works.

I can't speak for them directly, but I have the impression that active 911 research has died down amongst the SOTT staff in order to research other things. Though 911 is the sort of issue of issues since it is our modern day Reichstag fire, it could prove impossible to pin down the exact machinations behind it. Rather it was done by a nuke or an exotic beam of some kind, I don't see this type or detail being enough to break through most people's cognitive dissonance with the idea that elements of the government were behind 911.

Thus, we see SOTT's multi-pronged direction of trying to get information out there about proper dieting, cognitive science, etc. These are ideas that will help people think and feel more clearly and more objectively. Not to say that 911 research is not worth the time and effort of those doing it... By all means, if that is the direction a person is moved to take, they probably should.

Anyway... If I am way off here, folks, please correct me.

rawtruth said:
After all, once key information concerning such discoveries begins to proliferate on the internet, it would be difficult for even the predators to contain, once it is copied to thousands or millions of PCs across the planet.

You're joking, right? You actually think that the gang behind 9/11 is going to suddenly admit it just because someone proves that 'directed energy weaponry' was used on 9/11? Or maybe you think that this evidence is somehow going to awaken the masses and ignite the touch-fire of revolution? Or maybe it will convince some scientists or some academics or some politicians and THEY will do something about it? Or all of the above? Or maybe you think that all of the existing and IN YOUR FACE evidence that 9/11 was an 'inside job' was somehow not enough? That Judy Wood's information is the missing ingredient?

Look, let's face it, you're really naive about this whole situation, and are missing the big picture (although you don't seem to be able to recognise that yourself). The big picture that you are missing is that there is more than enough public evidence available, for those who are willing and able to See it, that 9/11 a self-inflicted wound to usher in an overt global police state. On the other hand, no amount of proof of this will ever suffice to convince those who are unwilling and unable to See it..

rawtruth said:
Why does SOTT fail to recognize that such technology, if engineered for energy generation devices rather than weaponry, could liberate the entire world from poverty and dependence on life-destroying fossil fuel and nuclear catastrophes?

Why does SOTT fail to appreciate the vast potential for liberation from the control structures and oppression of the elite that free energy offers?

Why does SOTT fail to provide more reporting and analysis about free energy devices that are moving closer and closer to commercialization (such as Rossi's e-Cat) beyond hit pieces like this by a known fraudster?

rawtruth said:
Where does all this extensive research appear?

Granted, the predators will do whatever they can to prevent anyone from bringing to fruition such discoveries which might lead to undermining their control of the population through the energy scarcity paradigm. However, their control is not absolute, so it puzzles me why SOTT would not be a leader in promoting Dr. Judy Wood's evidence demonstrating that such energy technologies DO EXIST and in making new energy developments (such as Rossi's) a key topic on the site and in the newsletter.

Do you really consider it impossible that a whistleblower or group of whistleblowers might decide to sacrifice themselves to do this? And would you snub them as well because they're a "distraction?"

Actually if you have been paying attention, sott has gone over and researched a variety of such tech. In fact for those who can see and have been paying attention, there are clues in the reading available here on sott, as what avenues maybe viable. Though nothing is specifically promoted, the diverse and comprehensive research conducted on this forum will give clues to those who can see and can do further subject specific research. Well that is what I have seen over the years. If you cannot find it then you have not been looking hard enough, or you are a fairly new member.

With that said I also believed for a long time naively, that super tech was going to save humanity. But what I came to understand after interacting with this group here, tech is not our problem. It is our collective immature human mentality, that is incapable of, or I should say hostage to a parasitic mentality.

We are all STS(IN SERVICE TO OURSELVES), to varying degrees. No matter how much wiz-tech we would have we would still be limited to our immature and sts mentality. In such a state any tech would ultimately be used for enslavement & control of the whole.

The only viable solution IMO, is a complete change internally of our collective human experience cycle on an individual basis. When majority are not inherently STS, and no longer victims of psychopaths, the rest will fall naturally into place. OSIT.

Perceval said:
You're joking, right? You actually think that the gang behind 9/11 is going to suddenly admit it just because someone proves that 'directed energy weaponry' was used on 9/11? Or maybe you think that this evidence is somehow going to awaken the masses and ignite the touch-fire of revolution? Or maybe it will convince some scientists or some academics or some politicians and THEY will do something about it? Or all of the above? Or maybe you think that all of the existing and IN YOUR FACE evidence that 9/11 was an 'inside job' was somehow not enough? That Judy Wood's information is the missing ingredient?

Hmmm…First I get a summary dismissal and wholly inadequate response from Laura, which actually goes toward making my point concerning SOTT’s promotion of 9/11 fraudsters and its snubbing of Dr. Judy Wood’s evidence demonstrating the use of free energy technologies at the WTC on 9/11.

Now I get this childish outburst addressing the outing of the 9/11 perps and the public’s cognitive dissonance concerning the 9/11 events—topics which I did not discuss or even mention!

I will say, in regard to the public’s cognitive dissonance, that my 82-year-old mother, who accesses only conventional media and taught 2nd grade for 28 years, asked to borrow my loaner copy of Where Did the Towers Go? and kept it for weeks while she read it. She was able to follow Dr. Wood's exposition of the evidence quite well and found it convincing as well as shocking and, although I can’t say exactly how it has changed her view of the world, she no longer listens to Rush Limbaugh (previously a favorite) and has given money to and supports Ron Paul for President! :)

Perceval said:
Look, let's face it, you're really naive about this whole situation, and are missing the big picture (although you don't seem to be able to recognise that yourself). The big picture that you are missing is that there is more than enough public evidence available, for those who are willing and able to See it, that 9/11 a self-inflicted wound to usher in an overt global police state. On the other hand, no amount of proof of this will ever suffice to convince those who are unwilling and unable to See it..
I don’t believe I mentioned trying to “prove” anything to the general public. My questions were raised with respect to the SOTT readership, which, I daresay, is barely a tiny fraction of the public at large.

Why do the questions I raised lead you to assume that I’m missing your supposed “big picture” concerning the public’s beliefs about 9/11? I was active in the so-called 9/11 “truth” movement for several years, and I can assure you I’m quite aware of the brainwashed American public’s infantile obeisance to the government’s suicidal Muslim fantasy.

What I questioned is SOTT’s failure to recognize the foremost scientific body of evidence as to what actually happened during the most significant event of this century. That failure has resulted in SOTT’s promotion of the Jones/Gage thermite distraction and other fraudsters as well as its ignorant dismissal and lack of coverage of new energy technologies.

Far from being a “tar baby and a red herring,” those technologies are proven by the evidence assembled by Dr. Wood to have been deployed on 9/11 at the WTC and, probably, at the Pentagon and Oklahoma City and other places as well.

THAT is the “big picture” that SOTT seems to be missing, which IMHO evinces a critical lack of discernment and regard for a subject with vast implications for the “brighter” future for humanity which SOTT claims as its primary goal.

Those who have educated themselves in these matters (without SOTT’s help) are aware that there is a long history of such technologies going back to the work of Tesla and even further, to that of Michael Farraday in the 19th century. A good review of the history of these suppressed energy discoveries may be viewed here: _http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=314&Itemid=55

BTW this video has been banned from YouTube. It’s about 2 hours long, and I do have it on DVD; if anyone would like a copy, simply PM me with a mailing address, and I will send it gratis.

Here are some of the more comprehensive websites with info on new energy technologies:
_http://panacea-bocaf.org/summaryofcommercialdevices.htm
_http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
_http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/
_http://jnaudin.free.fr/
_http://www.infinite-energy.com/ (site founded by the late Eugene Mallove, who exposed Steve Jones’ sabotage of the original cold fusion announcement by Fleischman and Pons)

Besides “Rossi” I searched SOTT for terms like “cold fusion,” zero point,” “Tesla,” “Townsend Brown,” “de Palma” and “John Hutchison,” whose work is prominently cited by Judy Wood, and found virtually nothing on SOTT. Furthermore, I have been a subscriber to the SOTT newsletter for over 14 months now, and I see very, very few articles even cited, much less explored, that deal with advanced energy technologies.

So I ask again, where is all this “extensive research” on free energy?

Mod: links disativated

neema said:
With that said I also believed for a long time naively, that super tech was going to save humanity. But what I came to understand after interacting with this group here, tech is not our problem. It is our collective immature human mentality, that is incapable of, or I should say hostage to a parasitic mentality.

We are all STS(IN SERVICE TO OURSELVES), to varying degrees. No matter how much wiz-tech we would have we would still be limited to our immature and sts mentality. In such a state any tech would ultimately be used for enslavement & control of the whole.

The only viable solution IMO, is a complete change internally of our collective human experience cycle on an individual basis. When majority are not inherently STS, and no longer victims of psychopaths, the rest will fall naturally into place. OSIT.
I am mostly in agreement with what you have said, neema. It is indeed true that technology, like knowledge, is a two-edged sword. And whether or not humanity will have the spiritual understanding and fortitude to move to a greater awareness and STO mode of living over these next few years remains a very open and relevant question to ponder.

It has been my experience that most people, excepting of course the intra-species predators in our midst, will by and large treat each other fairly and without malice if their own survival and basic needs are not threatened.

But absolute control of energy resources along with inculcating a scarcity mindset is a primary tool of the predators making make it difficult for ordinary folk to meet their basic needs.

But if, for example, Rossi were able to fulfill his proposed 10KW e-Cat device at a price point of $500 or less, millions across the planet would suddenly have the means to become largely independent from the grid and thereby remove themselves in a significant way from the control structures of the predators.

Personally, my family is debt free and owns a piece of land where we raise our own beef, vegetables, fruits and nuts, and we pump our own water from a deep artesian well. Once I load up our freezers with the beef harvest, as well as chickens and pork from a fellow grass-fed farmer, we have a year's worth of food that can sustain us as long as our freezers and pump keep running.

We do have a propane-fueled generator when the grid goes down in storms or whatever, but that still leaves us exposed if the grid goes down for months and propane becomes unavailable or exorbitantly priced or roads leading to our place become impassable, say, during a cometary bombardment. ;)

But should we avoid a direct hit and an e-Cat generator were available, no worries! We'll be good to go and able to rebuild and able to help out our neighbors as well.

And just think of all the small home business opportunities that virtually free energy would open up! Eco-villages and living lightly on the Earth, growing your own food year-round in protected, temperature-controlled structures then becomes imminently practical and attainable, not just in developed countries but in the under-developed countries as well.

No longer would starvation and wars over energy resources and dangerous nuclear plants and waste be a necessary part of humanity's future.

It is difficult for me to see how such a development would be used by the predators against us. THEY already have advanced energy technology, and, of course, chose to weaponize it for mass murder to generate the overwhelming fear factor necessary to commence their fake war on "terror." But disseminating such technology out to the people, as I see it, is at the least a potent antidote to their control structures. And, it might allow many of us to create self-sufficient survival communities that could be centers for rebuilding following the impending economic collapse and potential cataclysms.

To my mind this is still a worthwhile goal to strive for, while we're in "wait" mode regarding whether humanity's collective spiritual strength is sufficient to deal with our intra-species predators and face our upcoming tests, whatever they may be.

Modify message
« Last Edit: Today at 10:01:05 PM by mkrnhr »

mkrnhr, would you be so kind to explain why my links were "disativated?" Does SOTT actually consider that they point to disinfo sites? If so, please provide your criteria for "disinfo."

rawtruth said:
Modify message
« Last Edit: Today at 10:01:05 PM by mkrnhr »

mkrnhr, would you be so kind to explain why my links were "disativated?" Does SOTT actually consider that they point to disinfo sites? If so, please provide your criteria for "disinfo."

I'm responding to your previous email, but while I finish, I'll just give you a quick (and final) response to this question:

Generally speaking, with people such as yourself who believe that they know it all and have the right to go around telling people what they should and shouldn't do, we always err on the side of caution. Seems like a reasonable thing to do with so many nutters out there.

Back
Top Bottom