Random odd dream, Ark, Laura, Chateau..

Steve M.

Jedi Master
I dreamed last night of a letter informing me I was invited to France. There was a plane ticket. I got on a plane and flew off to France. I arrived and met many people living in the chateau. Laura and Ark and others who live there a beautiful red headed woman who was born def who locked me in her room and showed me how to post an article on SOTT.net.

Laura and I went for a walk to the store, there was something about having a beer (or Alchoholic beverage,which is odd cause I don't believe she drinks at all), but IF I ever drink it is once yearly if at all. Laura recommended I have two.

Everyone was very social, it was the strangest thing being there as everyone was so fluid, mask-less and open. It felt like a kindergarten playground. We all decided were going for a walk. We set off toward a hilly area and started running up hill until we started to get into the clouds (maybe fog) until we got to a huge tree. Obviously we were going to climb that tree, so all 18-20 people started up the tree, everyone was helping push up or lift others. At the top of the tree, you could only see the branches in front of you, not out of the tree and the surrounding area below. Toward the end I was pulling myself up by roots and dirt was coming down. I woke up. Before going to bed I was thinking about the image of the letter I seeing itself though an eye (can't find image, think it was in the wave).. that's the only thing that comes to mind as to what might have caused the dream to end like that.

Anyhow, it was odd, but really moving.. in sort of wishy washy dreamy terms.

Back
Top Bottom