Author Topic: Have you heard about scoopshot  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Kaigen

• The Living Force
  • From the fire comes light!
    • Pracownia
Have you heard about scoopshot
« on: October 23, 2011, 01:04:00 PM »
It is interesting idea to get pictures from place where events occurs.

http://www.scoopshot.com/

Little intro:

P2S Media Group Inc. was established in April 2010 and is located in Helsinki, Finland. Privately owned, the company is run by a team of entrepreneurs with a successful track record. The company develops and runs the groundbreaking Scoopshot™ photo service that brokers news photography between mobile Scoopshooters around the world and the international media through the Scoopshot Store.

Also for me if I made good pictures, I can Upload them and earn money, if some redactor buy it for the newspapers.
C's:  At some point there will be those among your group who will step forward and accept the mantle of teacher.  Your role as teachers of teachers is one that may produce the balancing energy needed for the STO harvest to be plentiful indeed.  Perhaps you should relax and not be afraid of the child you have borne taking its first step out in the world.  There are many teachers in your group.  Each of them will awaken to their mission destiny profile as appropriate. June 22, 2002

Offline Jason (ocean59)

• Dagobah Resident
Re: Have you heard about scoopshot
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 06:14:43 PM »
Potentially a very cool idea, thanks for sharing it. I will post this on FB to see if there is any feedback from my photographer friends.

Offline Buddy

• The Living Force
  • Reality Scout
Re: Have you heard about scoopshot
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 04:16:29 AM »
My initial reaction is that it's a great way to leverage the power of the internet to provide immediate evidence to so many people at once and for many purposes. Thanks for sharing that!
It seems, from all the studies that are done, that an elevated mood - one of happy expectation of the possibility of adventure - is the greatest protection against illness. Perhaps it is also the one that makes one "inedible" to the Matrix? -Laura