Author Topic: Tesla  (Read 1436 times)

Offline George.mkd86

• A Disturbance in the Force
Tesla
« on: November 08, 2011, 12:24:11 AM »
In the biography of Nikola Tesla i have read that at the time his brother passed away, he started seeing images and sights from other realities, made contact with entities there and made friendships with them. The ultimate level of that insight is tapping into the field of ultimate intelligence which he described as a purple color light. Later on he had an idea of inventing a machine which can connect anybody with that field, but he never completed that project, why, I have no idea. This days i research the internet about opening the third eye, and i suspect that what he had on mind is making a machine that is actually going  to bring the necessary vibration to the third eye and open it. Tesla is my big idol, and the answer of this question by the Cs's will be the clue about should i open my third eye or not. So my actual question is, what density soul was Nikola Tesla, and did his idea about the "ultimate intelligence field" tapping machine was actually an idea about opening peoples third eyes?
 :shock:

Offline voyageur

• The Living Force
Re: Tesla
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 08:26:46 AM »
Welcome to the Forum George.mkd86.

Of Tesla, my introduction was via Margret Cheney's book called Tesla: Man out of Time.

If memory serves, recalled that he described, when walking in the park, the idea of alternating current first coming to mind during his spats with Marconi and Edison. She also describes the interchanges, not to his benefit, of his associations with the JP Morgan clan and other real industrial snake charmers like G. Westinghouse who gladly took his patents for a paltry sum which he then used for experiments and to keep himself at the Waldorf Astoria for a spell.

Quote from: Georg.mkd86
...Tesla is my big idol, and the answer of this question by the Cs's will be the clue about should i open my third eye or not. So my actual question is, what density soul was Nikola Tesla, and did his idea about the "ultimate intelligence field" tapping machine was actually an idea about opening peoples third eyes?

I am not sure at all about this UIF tapping machine and third eye's, but remember his tapping device being described used to supposedly be able to bring down buildings via select oscillating frequencies. 

An interesting man nonetheless, which many thing of our present day are attributed.
"When the passions of the past blend with the prejudices of the present, human reality is reduced to a picture of black and white."
Marc Bloch, 'The Historian's Craft'

Offline George.mkd86

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 09:50:08 PM »
I am not sure at all about this UIF tapping machine and third eye's, but remember his tapping device being described used to supposedly be able to bring down buildings via select oscillating frequencies.
Oh, I had no idea that those two (the machine I mentioned earlier and the one you are mentioning, the one that causes quakes) are one and the same. The concept of the machine you talk about I strongly believe is connected with the concept of HAARP. Anyway, the core of my question was, whatever the machine or technique or whatever else is, what is the secret ( I am very sad that it is still a secret) for a normal human to tap into the field of oneness, infinite love, infinite intelligence, enlightenment? Is it a brain hemispheres balance, is it opening the third eye, chakra balancing and opening the energy channels of our etheric body,  or something else?? I will certainly go on with the discussion about Tesla and his ideas, but the only reason why i included him here, is that i think he knew very well how to tap there, he did it very easily and on a daily basis and he wanted to help other people to do so as well.

Offline whitecoast

• Dagobah Resident
  • wings to discovery
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 12:16:34 AM »
Welcome to the forum, George. You seem to be interested in developing your higher human potentials, so I was wondering if you are familiar with the works of G.I. Gurdjieff, Boris Mouravieff, or Carlos Castaneda? We discuss those authors a lot in a section of the forum we call The Work, because they contain many clues on how to develop our minds and  personalities, becoming better people and also possibly unlocking other higher abilities in the process. According to the C's, many people have these higher potentials, but we cannot access them due to pollution in our bodies and minds from toxic foods, environments, as well as false personality and the many I's that derail our focus and ability to serve others or be objective in our thinking. There's a smorgasbord of information out there, so dig in! :)

Regarding whether or not Tesla had a machine that could unlock certain abilities like clairvoyance, it is  really hard to see how useful that information would be, especially if it is, like you said, most likely secreted away in some CIA database somewhere. It's possible Tesla was a unique individual in terms of his superhuman intelligence thanks to some interaction with his DNA and his essence or soul... There are cases of some families carrying hereditary powers of healing or telepathy, but are otherwise spiritually undeveloped individuals. I guess another part of the notion of an instant-enlightenment machine that rubs me the wrong way is that it seems to bypass a lot of the internal work on oneself that is necessary to stimulate spiritual growth and maturity. Almost like a free lunch, or a shortcut. I'm not in the position to say such an instrument would be impossible though, especially if such an instrument requires the individual to focus and work hard in order to function properly. Who knows :lol:
"And if ye cannot be saints of knowledge, then, I pray you, be at least its warriors."   -Nietzsche
"A man goes to knowledge as he goes to war: wide-awake, with fear, with respect, and with absolute assurance."   -Carlos Castaneda

Offline George.mkd86

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 12:38:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum, George. You seem to be interested in developing your higher human potentials, so I was wondering if you are familiar with the works of G.I. Gurdjieff, Boris Mouravieff, or Carlos Castaneda?
I just started reading the Gurdjieff materials, I have some Castaneda material but haven't touched yet, and this is the first time I hear about, Boris Mouravieff, definitely I will check his work. I am a rookie in personal development field, so I say it again here, please don't mind if I post silly questions, most of which actually are(I mean my questions).  :D  As well I just started posted on this forum as I want to carefully  consult more experienced people about what materials should I go through and what materials not, and I already have a clues about the wrong turns a have already taken.  :/

Offline Chopper

• Jedi
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 01:06:48 AM »
The only silly question is the one Not asked ;)

You will enjoy the Castaneda books  :cool: I devoured it when it first came out!
 I am just now working on the G.I. Gurdjieff material but after reading pretty much all of Laura's material sometimes twice I'm in no hurry now lol

Welcome and good searching !
Even on this forum, the number of people who actually really, truly, viscerally get it is rather low.  The ones who do get it and then DO anything useful is even lower (considering the number of members).... LNJ 

There is no right way to do the wrong thing....

Offline RyanX

• The Living Force
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 04:16:32 PM »
Anyway, the core of my question was, whatever the machine or technique or whatever else is, what is the secret ( I am very sad that it is still a secret) for a normal human to tap into the field of oneness, infinite love, infinite intelligence, enlightenment? Is it a brain hemispheres balance, is it opening the third eye, chakra balancing and opening the energy channels of our etheric body,  or something else??

Hi George.mkd86,

I'm just curious if you've had the time to read Laura's Wave Series yet?  Because I think it would probably give you the most in-depth answer to these questions that you seem to be seeking.
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by frost." -  J.R.R. Tolkien

"I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs." - Albert Einstein

Offline George.mkd86

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 02:23:45 AM »
I'm just curious if you've had the time to read Laura's Wave Series yet?  Because I think it would probably give you the most in-depth answer to these questions that you seem to be seeking.
nope, I've just started, it'll take some time I guess :)