Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
February 22, 1995

Frank, Laura and SV

Q: (L) Cassiopaeans, are you with us?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Iora

Q: (L) And where are you from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) I would like to ask who was with us last Saturday night, was it one of the Cassiopaeans or were we pulling in some corruption?

Q: (L) We were pulling in corruption last Saturday?

A: And us.

Q: (L) It was both?

Q: (L) What was the source and reason for the corruption?

A: Trailer.

Q: (L) What is a trailer?

A: Hanger on. Diverter of energy wave.

Q: (L) And how did we acquire or have this diverter?

A: You know.

Q: (L) In other words, it is as I suspected, that DM has brought in attachments because she is an agent of the Lizzies, though she is not aware of this?

A: Hormonally charged through their influences on her mind.

Q: (L) Would it be better to do the sessions without such individuals present?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Well, obviously since we don't want that kind of thing to happen anymore, the choice is already made. Okay, I would like to know, recently I watched a video at Jiles Hamilton's on psychic surgery. This, obviously, was the real thing. Am I correct in that assessment? {The video was made and presented by Henry Belk.}

A: No.

Q: (L) No?! What was happening?

A: Fakery and "demonic" influences to delusion, now, strict warning: avoid at all cost!!

Q: (L) Avoid what at all cost, psychic surgery?

Q: (L) Well, that is pretty heavy duty. (F) They almost never say anything like that. (L) I would like to know for the benefit of somebody else who asked the question: What is the origin of AIDS?

A: Simian mutation.

Q: (L) A monkey virus, in other words.

A: Was, but mutated.

Q: (L) Who is the individual or group responsible for this mutation?

A: Not humans.

Q: (L) Well then, who?

A: Lizards acting in conjunction with destined frequency path.

Q: (L) And what is the purpose of the infliction of the AIDS virus on the human race?

A: Not determined.

Q: (L) I would like to know how many lifetimes I have had as a human being?

A: That is open to definition.

Q: (L) Well, on planet Earth.

A: Including Neanderthal?

Q: (L) No, we'll just pass that up.

A: Okay, then it is 79 in broken sequence.

Q: (L) Broken by what?

A: Other planes.

Q: (L) The same question for Frank?

A: Same exactly.

Q: (L) How many for SV? Same?

A: No. Not correct definition of answer.

Q: (L) What would be correct for her?

A: Not same exact sequence. 72 plus 4 as special learning channel "hold back" on contemplative plane AKA 5th density level.

Q: (L) SV is a 5th level soul?

A: No. Spent 4 sequence hold overs there.

Q: (L) Now this is curious. Why do Frank and I have these 79 lives in the exact same sequence? Isn't that a little odd?

Q: (L) How many lifetimes have the three of us in this room worked together?

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Now, you said that the Jews were Atlantean descendants, and that Noah was an Atlantean...

A: Most of them.

Q: (L) What is the significance of this relating to their religion and their experiences and the current state of the Jews?

A: Was Jews in "holocaust" only.

Q: (L) Is the Jewish religion somewhat similar to the Atlantean religion?

A: Did you understand the previous answer?

Q: (L) Are you saying that the Jews were the only ones in the holocaust?

Q: (L) Are you saying that the Jews were not the only ones in the holocaust?

A: No special karmic significance to being "Jewish", special significance is experiencing holocaust for purpose of purging extraordinary karmic debt.

Q: (L) Okay. I got it. Now, is the Jewish religion similar to the Atlantean religion?

A: Not one religion only. Many "religions."

Q: (L) Now, I would also like to know: last January we had a lot of booming sounds which were reported to the local sheriff's office. The papers reported that they were military planes on maneuvers. Is this correct?

Q: (L) I guess we are done for now. Is Frank going to have enough money to pay his bills? {He had spent several hours before the session complaining about his finances.}

A: If aided by group.

Q: (L) We would like to have this project bring income so that we can devote more of our time to it. Is it going to become self-supporting?

A: Eventually, yes, but immediately no, because of veil of skepticism combined with relentless 4th density level originating attacks. Beware of those who profess great interest; agents of STS are preparing many false guides, as you have already seen.

Q: (L) What can we do to protect ourselves from this?

A: Suggestion: "Buttonhole" in point blank fashion those who promise assistance or interest in indefinite way!

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Good question; when someone greets you at a function and gets your hopes up regarding helping you to further this most important work, demand immediate proof regarding their sincerity and credibility!!!

Q: (L) And if they don't prove their credibility and sincerity?

A: Drop them at once!!!

Q: (L) In other words, don't waste our time with deadbeats?

A: Or agents with ill intentions, either conscious or unconscious, don't be afraid to confront directly immediately and openly.

Q: (Frank) If somebody comes up and says to us: "I can do this or that for you" or "I'm interested" or whatever, we must tell them right off the bat that it is very nice that they are interested, but they must understand that we are under attack because of our work, so we have to know that they are serious and honest and good intentioned. (L) So, how do we get them to prove their sincerity? (SV) Get out the checkbook! (L) Is that it?

A: Well, that can take many forms, but awhile ago, you asked about financial assistance, so why not say "put your money where your mouth is," or something akin to that?

Q: (L) Well, that's it for the night. Thank you very much for being with us.

End of Session

Laura said:
Q: (L) (...) Okay, I would like to know, recently I watched a video at Jiles Hamilton's on psychic surgery. This, obviously, was the real thing. Am I correct in that assessment? {The video was made and presented by Henry Belk.}

Q: (L) No?! What was happening?

A: Fakery and "demonic" influences to delusion, now, strict warning: avoid at all cost!!

Q: (L) Avoid what at all cost, psychic surgery?

How timely, I've been wondering about psychic surgery recently. Does anyone know where I could read up on that, or whether and/or in how far the warning as to avoiding psychic surgery can be verified?

Not sure where you could read up on it, ive seen references that it does work, also read a long time ago about psychic surgery fakeries... I think in this case the C's were talking about this specific surgeon? Not sure if the warning is general for everyone or specific for her, but in your case I would be very wary, I dont think you need it, tho I know nothing about your situation so maybe in this case you should discover? Pls be aware that most ppl are just out for your money...

Laura said:

A: Including Neanderthal?

Q: (L) No, we'll just pass that up.

I remember this session and I always wondered why they asked "including neanderthal?" I mean, if potentially souled people were originally 3D STO and fell to STS, and neanderthals were kind of proto-psychopaths already living here so to say since 5 million years, how come potentially souled people could have been a neanderthal?

Graalsword said:
I remember this session and I always wondered why they asked "including neanderthal?" I mean, if potentially souled people were originally 3D STO and fell to STS, and neanderthals were kind of proto-psychopaths already living here so to say since 5 million years, how come potentially souled people could have been a neanderthal?

I would guess it is a stage possible for the development of the soul, as for in example being embodied as an animal in 2D.

The soul isn't neanderthal it's seperate .. neanderthal is just a body/vessel , I get the jist anything ( maybe "things" we as 3d can't even imagin) as long as "it " can have / hold a certin FRV can be a vessel for a soul .. shurely all this has been going on long before even neanderthal man :cool2:

As you can see I am working on it too lol , the more one thinks about it all the language of 3d becomes a problem because things get convoluted transposing concepts to 4D- 6D to 3D ...

Chopper said:
The soul isn't neanderthal it's seperate .. neanderthal is just a body/vessel , I get the jist anything ( maybe "things" we as 3d can't even imagin) as long as "it " can have / hold a certin FRV can be a vessel for a soul .. shurely all this has been going on long before even neanderthal man :cool2:

As you can see I am working on it too lol , the more one thinks about it all the language of 3d becomes a problem because things get convoluted transposing concepts to 4D- 6D to 3D ...

Perhaps the problem is in linear thought? If all things did happen, are happening, and will happen, and all are prime creator, and all there are is lessons, then, even assuming that neanderthal did not have the genetics for soul evolution, that does not rule out the possibility of a point in a cycle where "laura" in the future did not choose to experience that particular incarnation for whatever lesson- in other words perhaps it is even possible, at one point, that thought form was on the sts polarity and then switched over to sto, but still had a 3d experiences here as neanderthal that were not sequential, but still in this time loop. Maybe they didnt even switch until 4d, then became 6d, and reincarnated here to change something or correct something from that mistake . Now i may be out in left field, but I don't think it can be addressed from a linear perspective.

IncenDiary said:
Not sure where you could read up on it, ive seen references that it does work, also read a long time ago about psychic surgery fakeries... I think in this case the C's were talking about this specific surgeon? Not sure if the warning is general for everyone or specific for her, but in your case I would be very wary, I dont think you need it, tho I know nothing about your situation so maybe in this case you should discover? Pls be aware that most ppl are just out for your money...

Well, I wasn't considering to let anyone do it on me. :) This topic came up in a conversation at work recently and I found that I didn't have the slightest clue as to it, so I found it interesting to be stumbling across this bit of info. :)

Chopper said:
I would figure in general , Peter Sellers died this way..

Yes, that's the way I understood the C's comments, too.

Graalsword said:

Where did you get the idea that Neanderthals were "proto-psychopaths"? I believe that the idea I proposed was that it was only with the MIXING of the genes with Cro-magnon (or other types) that produced psychopaths. And one supposes that any type could be divided equally between potentially souled and "group-souled".

Laura said:
Graalsword said:

Where did you get the idea that Neanderthals were "proto-psychopaths"? I believe that the idea I proposed was that it was only with the MIXING of the genes with Cro-magnon (or other types) that produced psychopaths. And one supposes that any type could be divided equally between potentially souled and "group-souled".

Yes I understand that, what I mean is that they probably had a behaviour that was closer to what would later be psychopaths, provided the researches that claim they were violent, they raped women etc, are true. So I used "proto", meaning "before"/"first". Not meaning that they were already psychopaths. Probably I misused the term; however when saying that, I was not considering the possibility of neanderthals being also both porentially souled and OP, this possibility makes it even more interesting.

Laura said:
Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Good question; when someone greets you at a function and gets your hopes up regarding helping you to further this most important work, demand immediate proof regarding their sincerity and credibility!!!

Q: (L) And if they don't prove their credibility and sincerity?

A: Drop them at once!!!

Q: (L) In other words, don't waste our time with deadbeats?

A: Or agents with ill intentions, either conscious or unconscious, don't be afraid to confront directly immediately and openly.

Q: (Frank) If somebody comes up and says to us: "I can do this or that for you" or "I'm interested" or whatever, we must tell them right off the bat that it is very nice that they are interested, but they must understand that we are under attack because of our work, so we have to know that they are serious and honest and good intentioned. (L) So, how do we get them to prove their sincerity? (SV) Get out the checkbook! (L) Is that it?

A: Well, that can take many forms, but awhile ago, you asked about financial assistance, so why not say "put your money where your mouth is," or something akin to that?

Q: (L) Well, that's it for the night. Thank you very much for being with us.

End of Session

Ohh, that's speak directly to me. :-[ As I mentioned it more times that "I can help with translations" and than just couldn't do it, becouse of lack of understunding. The self importance at that point, was probably bigger than my ego. Now I know for shore how I can help. :) Thanks for the reminder!

Kaigen said:
Ohh, that's speak directly to me. :-[ As I mentioned it more times that "I can help with translations" and than just couldn't do it, becouse of lack of understunding.
:)

So you're "agent with ill intentions, either conscious or unconscious"?

Laura said:

Re-reading once more old sessions there was something that struck me as odd when talking about past lives or reincarnation. The Cs have said many times that time, as we conceive it does not exist, all is happening at once, all is simultaneous. So a part of us, is right now living in atlantis, another part is in rome, and another part could be now in the year 2100. Present, past and future is just a convention to our lineal thinking and the way we perceive time, so i would expect the Cs maybe to answer in those terms or be more explanatory.

For instance, instead of talking about past lives, sticking to the simultaneous concept of incarnations in all the sessions. Or maybe this could be a wrong interpretation i am doing, as it seems for me to be contradictory info (reincarnations, implying one live after another with a pause in 5d, vs simultaneous incarnations, implying all aspects of ourselves existing at once in different space time locators).
Comments welcomed! :-) the more i read all the material, more neurons keep firing to understand the bigger picture of reality.

Back
Top Bottom