What does it matter . Who does It matter too?

God-Like

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi Guys .

When we speak of corruption and the withholding of truths and such likes, the secret government manipulators, the astral / alien deceptors that are In expression - Why Is It the way that It Is?

Why are there Individuals that want to expose the truths and spread the word and others that will acquire It for their own peace of mind .

On one level what does any of It matter who Is doing what to who?

Does any of this matter to a self realized Individual for Instance?

If we speak of Individual perception / perspective had then what can appear to be unfair, deceit or whatever Is In the eye of the beholder . The bigger picture perhaps will allow one to perceive any kind of sufferings had with no-thing other than love In mind .

So my question to you guys Is what matters to you and why does It matter to you?

Who Is this ‘you’ that anything matters too?

x dazzle x

'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.' -- Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02

Laura said:
'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.' -- Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02

Hi Laura .

Thanks for your thoughts .

I agree that Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God or the (self) as I put It . It’s Interesting for me because of the experiences had where the universe seemed to disappear (lol) and there was no-one If you get me that was experiencing anything because no-thing was present . It was difficult to ascertain whether or not the mind was present . Doesn’t the mind allow one to perceive . If there was no-thing present other than what we are It Is really difficult to relate to what really matters (or to whom) anything really matters too . What aspect of the self does anything matter or not matter too .

I have focussed on what I call the self for many years and yet over the past 10 years I have been consciously drawn to similar things that are mentioned by the C’s . It seems that I am being pulled left, right, and center (lol) . Is It meant to be or Is It a distraction so that keeps my mind preoccupied by looking at this and that Instead of focussing always on the self . (Interesting) .

I have only just been drawn to this kind of material but I found myself nodding In agreement to that which I have read thus far .

Lots of stuff to get through .

x dazzle x

Allthought I'm not really sure to have well understood what your point is, I take the risk to suggest you to read this master piece if you don't already did it

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm

It might enlarge your perspective on this matter :)

and sorry in advance if I'm out of tracks here :shock:

Maat said:
Allthought I'm not really sure to have well understood what your point is, I take the risk to suggest you to read this master piece if you don't already did it

Hi Maat .

I will take a look at the link thanks .

My thoughts are In a way linked to our attachments to what Is Important to us as Individuals .

For myself I am all for being a lightworker and fighting for justice etc , It matters to me at times that divine justice Is carried out against all those that cause sufferings for example .

When one then transcends mind-sets what once matters to the Individual may longer hold any sustenance .

So what really matters .

Does Truth matter? To whom does It matter to? The personality? The soul? The spirit? Dazzle?

x daz x

God-Like said:
I have only just been drawn to this kind of material but I found myself nodding In agreement to that which I have read thus far .

God-Like, it appears you've lots of questions. Since you are new to the material here perhaps it would benefit you to take it slow and focus on some of the suggested reading, beginning with the Wave series. From what you've written, I don't see that you've read that series yet (please correct me if I am mistaken) and the Wave is the best place to start with reference to some of the questions you have.

God-Like said:
For myself I am all for being a lightworker and fighting for justice etc , It matters to me at times that divine justice Is carried out against all those that cause sufferings for example.

It is not nature what gives them free will to do so, and nature what gives every single being free will to grow, understand and be too?
And, is not nature full of justice even if it does not seems so, to the eyes of men?
If so, how do you think you can help?

God-Like said:
When one then transcends mind-sets what once matters to the Individual may longer hold any sustenance .

So what really matters .

Does Truth matter? To whom does It matter to? The personality? The soul? The spirit? Dazzle?

x daz x

Maybe for those questions to be answered more "mind-sets" need to be "trascended".

God-Like said:
Maat said:

Hi Maat .

I will take a look at the link thanks .

My thoughts are In a way linked to our attachments to what Is Important to us as Individuals .

For myself I am all for being a lightworker and fighting for justice etc , It matters to me at times that divine justice Is carried out against all those that cause sufferings for example .

So what really matters .

x daz x

For what it's worth, I remember having a very similar "dilemma", or inner wondering.

I am not speaking as a person who's taken the Cass material any further than a beginner. This is more from my personal experience of growth and development which happens to resonate with some of the Cass material.

Growth and development has been the achievement of greater and greater objectivity. Have you encountered the term "interpersonal boundaries"? In a nutshell, "boundaries" draw the line between myself and what exists outside and completely separate from this little "self".

A very important part of this is separating out "how life really IS" (objectivity) and "what I wish/want/think I deserve/think would be best yadda yadda yadda".

So does Truth matter? Hell yes :D It matters because it exists, and it exists quite apart from me and my little human dramas. It exists objectively whether I see it, believe it, WANT to believe it (this is a very important one :D ). If I am blind to it, it exists. It impacts me greatly, whether I passively whine and go into victim mode or chin up and take responsibility.

What YOU think as an individual is like a popcorn fart in the great scheme of things. It's very important to YOU, but when it comes to the truth, the Soul, the Spirit . . . those are objective truths that little ole me and you submit to, so heck YEAH they are more important that words can say :)

Did I hit anywhere close to home Dazzle ? :D

God-Like said:
If we speak of Individual perception / perspective had then what can appear to be unfair, deceit or whatever Is In the eye of the beholder . The bigger picture perhaps will allow one to perceive any kind of sufferings had with no-thing other than love In mind .

The bigger picture, or a bigger picture? Seems to me, the bigger picture includes 'All'; a situation that would seem to mandate choice for service as likely answer to your question.

I'm probably just being nosy, but is there significance to those punctuation and capitalization anomalies?

Guardian said:
God-Like said:
So my question to you guys Is what matters to you

Lunch

and why does It matter to you?

I'm hungry.
Of course after I eat, I'm sure something else will matter to me :)

Hi Guardian .

Good point made In that what seemingly matters In the moment may not In the next .

Perhaps If anything really matters then It will always matter or If It doesn't matter It never will .

Food matters If one depends on food . Food won't matter to those that don't .

x dazzle x

1984 said:
God-Like said:

God-Like, it appears you've lots of questions. Since you are new to the material here perhaps it would benefit you to take it slow and focus on some of the suggested reading, beginning with the Wave series. From what you've written, I don't see that you've read that series yet (please correct me if I am mistaken) and the Wave is the best place to start with reference to some of the questions you have.

Thanks for your advice 1984 .

And point taken . I understand that If someone joins a bible class for example then one must read the bible (lol) .

What has unfolded for me over the last 20 years hasn't come about because of reading transcripts but I do smile wholeheartedly when what has arisen within resonates with material that Is very similar to the C's.

I have a friend In our development circle that Is extremely Intellectual . The problem being for him Is that when spirit give him Information there Is conflict within him because he cannot decipher what Is from spirit and what Is stored In his mind thats from his own mass of conceptual data .

I try not to fill my head with too much of anything In order to allow what's within come to the fore and then evaluate whatever that may be when I drawn to such Information be It the C's, ascended masters, or whoever .

Can you see how that works for me .

x daz x

Buddy said:
God-Like said:

The bigger picture, or a bigger picture? Seems to me, the bigger picture includes 'All'; a situation that would seem to mandate choice for service as likely answer to your question.

I'm probably just being nosy, but is there significance to those punctuation and capitalization anomalies?

Hi Buddy .

Well yes the bigger picture encompasses the all .

What matters to the personality perhaps wont matter to the soul . Something that perhaps doesn't consciously matter may unconsciously matter somewhere down the line .

What we are on some level doesn't know what 'anything matters' Is or means .

The bigger picture contains existence - non existence - knowing - not knowing - etc .

x daz x

Back
Top Bottom