The Wave, vol. 4 in French!/L'Onde, tome 4, en français !

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Nous sommes heureux de vous informer que le tome 4 de L'Onde est désormais disponible en français ! Un grand merci à tous ceux qui ont rendu cela possible, et à tous ceux qui ont attendu patiemment. :clap: :thup:

http://pilulerouge.com/wave4/

235-big.jpg

Bonne lecture !

We are happy to inform you that fourth volume of The Wave is now available in French! Many thanks to all those who made this happen, and to those who waited patiently.

Happy reading!

Wow, Quelle belle nouvelle ! :dance:

Wow What a great news. :dance:

Thanks so much to all the translation team which once again has done a great job. :hug:

Gandalf said:
Wow, Quelle belle nouvelle ! :dance:

Wow What a great news. :dance:

Thanks so much to all the translation team which once again has done a great job. :hug:

Great news, indeed! :thup:

Yes really good news! It's been so long time we've heard of the imminent publication of the wave #4 in french :clap:

I do hope english speaking readership realize how lucky they are to be able to access all this knowledge directly in their own language.
I'm saying that because sometimes, if not always, I feel very frustrated by my poor understanding especially on the cognitive science threads which need to be read twice or more, if that! And even I'm not totally sure that I grasp 50% whereas it's certainly one of the most important topics here, and time goes fast...

Anyway, thanks to the translation team and to all involved

@ Don Diego
Yes really good news! It's been so long time we've heard of the imminent publication of the wave #4 in french :clap:

I do hope english speaking readership realize how lucky they are to be able to access all this knowledge directly in their own language.
I'm saying that because sometimes, if not always, I feel very frustrated by my poor understanding especially on the cognitive science threads which need to be read twice or more, if that! And even I'm not totally sure that I grasp 50% whereas it's certainly one of the most important topics here, and time goes fast...

Anyway, thanks to the translation team and to all involved

I agree a lot, and also really like MP3 or videos that let your hand free to do sommething else, mostly whith childs or for ewemple young animals jumping everywhere, even on the computer. :P

( @ "Admninistrators" )
But as i feel happy to participate in some ways, i made a english-french translation one of this last week on another french blog (BBB), i will try to find it back (no traces because computer's death...) and propose to your diffusion. It was about free energy system and Use of Rodin mathemetical coil, if i well remember... :-[

A special thanks to Gandalf for his help with getting it formatted. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom