Telesio Galilei Academy of Science a Fraud?

Perceval said:
Now we just have to find the (probably many) people who have been scammed by Saint Francesco et al.

Here is an interesting board where it appears investors are noticing GDTK-Steriwave has stopped picking up the phone in recent days...investors here seem already quite aware they've been duped.

(scroll down past the prop graphics to get to the discussion)
_http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=2028

Well, correction, maybe not 'quite aware,' but at least are beginning to suspect problems, after a recent 10,000:1 reverse split and 0 revenue, announcements, or recent phone answering.

Jason (ocean59) said:

Well, correction, maybe not 'quite aware,' but at least are beginning to suspect problems, after a recent 10,000:1 reverse split and 0 revenue, announcements, or recent phone answering.

And that is standard plug and play for this program. As in the example I gave on the last page, it really is a program- I've seen it over and over. Just like there is very little variation from psychopath to psychopath, this program is much the same thing. Next verse same as the first. The next act in the play is to disappear altogether, or morph into a new improved version of the "offering" and get repeat action if possible.

There are three types of players typically in all of these scenarios. Here is an outline for the hyip world, but like I said- plug and play. It is the same script anywhere a big payday is possible. The really good ones always put some type of humanitarian spin on things also - like PIPS did from previous page.

1.THE CHEERLEADER

Description: A person who sees only the good side of the program and dislikes hearing negative comments about the same.

Unique Traits:
  • Uses positive superlatives to describe the HYIP ("FrancSwiss is the best!", "StudioTraffic is the most promising investment program!", "SMFund is the most popular HYIP right now!")
  • Makes a fearless forecast about the longevity of the program ("I'm sure PIPS will last for a long, long time!")
  • Usually boasts of his earnings and thanks the HYIP for the things supposedly bought using the profits ("I've already earned 200% of my principal! Woohoo!", "Salamat sa Deutsche-Finance HYIP, nakabili ako ng Honda Civic!" [Thanks to Deutsche-Finance HYIP, I was able to buy a Honda Civic!])
  • Abhors people with negative comments against the HYIP ("If you don't have anything good to say, just shut up!","Inggit lang ang mga nagsasabing scam ito kasi wala kayong perang pang-invest! [Those claiming that this is a scam are just jealous because you don't have any money to invest!]", "Those saying this is a scam are stupid, b*llshit, f*cking b*tch, tanga, bobo, p*ta, leche, walang kwenta!")
  • Too excited most of the time such that all posts he makes end with an exclamation point!
  • 2. THE NAIVE PLAYER

Description: One who invests in HYIPs without any idea about the associated high risk.
    Unique Traits:
  • Usually a "newbie" who discovers HYIPs because of a spam email ("Amazing Income Opportunity! Double your money in 1 month!") or a friend who referred the program ("Sali ka dito, malaki ang kita! In one month, bawi ka na agad. [Join here, you'll earn big! In one month, you can get back your capital.]")
  • Asks that the HYIP be given a chance when rumors of scam start to fly ("Guys, I think we should give Forex Gold Investment the benefit of the doubt and just wait for the official announcement of the admins.", "C'mon guys, let's just wait for updates on the website rather than fight among ourselves.")
  • Freaks out upon reading confirmations of the program being declared a scam ("Oh my God, how can I get my money back?", "I haven't withdrawn anything yet, please help me.")
  • 3. THE INFORMED GAMBLER
  • Description: Knows that "HYIP investing" is actually "gambling" and recognizes that HYIPs are high-yield and HIGH-RISK investment programs.
    Unique Traits:
  • Creates and applies his own set of "investing rules" to succeed in HYIPs
  • Tells other investors that HYIPs should not be considered a long-term investment
  • Treats news of HYIP closures as "ordinary" news ("Time to move on to the next good-paying HYIP!")
  • Eventually gets tired of HYIP investing and starts to look for genuine investment opportunities
  • [/l][/l][/l][/l][/l][/l]

I'm recognizing some of this now. Oddly enough, someone approached me to work on a scheme like this not too long ago. He was an investor and/or director in something similar and wanted to hire me to do SEO, mass mailings, and some other geekish type work for him....and he was offering some decent money too. I had NO idea it was a scam at the time, I just turned him down because it was about "oil and gas exploration" and I'm not going to help anyone rape our Mother for cash.

Now I get what he was really doing...I think.

Guardian said:
Oh yeah, there's a bunch of sockpuppets here, and have you noticed how similar their company names are to the names of legitimate companies? That's the same thing that happened in the RE/MAX lawsuit that Robert Fucilla (or someone using that name) was publicly accused of being a part of.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/loans/remax-financial/remax-financial-took-my-money-dbb56.htm

"Tastes just like bacon!"

That struck me too, especially "Dome Petroleum". That was the name of one of the biggest players in Calgary during the oil boom of the late '70s. They were a big, legitimate oil and gas co. that grew even bigger, amazingly fast due to mergers and acquisitions, but got caught with too much debt when things went south. They were finally bought out by Amoco in 1988 after a lot of wrangling with creditors and unhappy shareholders. But the company still lives on as one of the legends of that era. So attempting to cash in on that historical glamour?

Guardian said:
Geeezzz Laura, you don't ever step in small piles do ya hon? :lol: :lol:

:)

MOD NOTE: Robert Fucilla, through his lawyer, denies validity of these opinions and of this analysis of available data.

Guardian said:
I'm wondering if I can get a volunteer to help do some email and/or letter writing here? Since I'm not a polymath, polyenglish, or polygym, etc. I'm drowning in data here. I need some help from someone who writes well enough to send some verification letters?

I'd like to start with this "press release" (where they misspell "Expoloration") and contact the companies in bold to see if these statements are true. Basically send the press officer at these companies a copy of it, and ask them "Is this true?" in a profession sorta way? This is a legitimate request since their names are being used, and of course we'll publish the results, pro or con.

Okay, I'll contact the companies and post any replies here. :)

Vulcan59 said:
Okay, I'll contact the companies and post any replies here. :)

I really think that this investigation falls under the remit of QFG, so we'll be sending some funding to Guardian to cover whatever she needs to pull it all together. Anybody else who spends any money on this, let me know and we'll cover it. Obviously, obtaining some records, utilizing private investigators, mailouts, and so forth, is going to be expensable.

Jason (ocean59) said:

Maybe you can archive some of that discussion here? The best parts...

Daenerys said:
And that is standard plug and play for this program. As in the example I gave on the last page, it really is a program- I've seen it over and over. Just like there is very little variation from psychopath to psychopath, this program is much the same thing. Next verse same as the first. The next act in the play is to disappear altogether, or morph into a new improved version of the "offering" and get repeat action if possible.

There are three types of players typically in all of these scenarios. Here is an outline for the hyip world, but like I said- plug and play. It is the same script anywhere a big payday is possible. The really good ones always put some type of humanitarian spin on things also - like PIPS did from previous page.

It really is amazing. I mean, I knew that something smelled bad about it - Ark and I both did for a couple of years - but we held back saying anything because we had "friends" who had been converted into "cheerleaders" and since we respected them, we thought "maybe it's not so bad." In fact, Rodrigues kept saying that he knew it was a no-go at the beginning, but he was going to "turn it around." Well, if the "no go" part had been JUST about the science, that would have been one thing - and that was what Rodrigues was concentrating on, or so he said - but it is altogether something else when the whole foundation of the enterprise is all about scamming money from shareholders.

Now, what they appear to have done is associate a whole bunch of legitimate scientists with their scam which suggests that they were going for the really big con - bigger than anything they had done so far - and then, of course, when the house of cards came falling down, all those "trusted" people would be left with egg on their faces, if not some criminal culpability.

As for Rodrigues and his channeling radio: if exposing a huge criminal enterprise that has ripped off thousands - or tens of thousands of people - is us being exposed as "baddies", then he better re-think everything his "true cassiopeians" have told him.

ADDED: It was observing things at their "awards ceremony" deal in Toulouse ADDED TO things told to us by a couple of Americans who had been invited to attend and who overheard a number of exchanges between Dunning-Davis and Fucilla and repeated those things to us, that gave us pause. THEN, the behavior of Rodrigues and Angles made keeping our suspicions to ourselves no longer a matter of concern. When people demonstrate that they are NOT your friends, why keep silent to protect them?

So, I created the thread here to gather some info. Obviously, I had no clue that we would find what has been found - that it was going to be exposed as what looks like a huge criminal operation on a scale that staggers the mind (considering the number of legit scientists that have been taken in). Obviously, the thread would not have even gone anywhere if Fucilla hadn't come along and revived it after days of quiescence. I suspect that the only reason it came to his attention was because it shot up in google rank and obviously, the only reason for that was that a lot of people must have been searching for info on this outfit and clicking through. Otherwise, our discussion would never have gotten on the radar.

My goodness. We feel like we have escaped being taken in by all this by the skin of our teeth. Thank goodness for my nose that just kept saying "something smells bad here." Must have been "me in the future"!!!

Great instincts about this Laura and Ark. :cool2:

Laura said:
RedFox said:
Having read a book on Tesla some years ago, the thing that struck me the most was how blind he was to pathology and being used by (not very bright) pathological individuals - again and again. All he wanted to do was work, and he kept getting taken in and sold short/his ideas stolen. The more it happened the more desperate he became the more he was taken in.

Hmmmm... that makes me wonder. Remember a few pages back about the invention that Fucilla claims to have made and then there was a message posted on the net about the guy who may have been the real inventor?

Maybe that's part of what is going on here? Getting in a position to steal and patent the ideas of some of the scientists who have been roped in?
This struck me as such as well back a few days ago. Think, although not certain, that this is very plausible. It seems there is this web of corporate camouflage (51 and counting) operating out of mail drops, perhaps dead end sourced email addresses and straw people all linked to a vacuum tube into a bank somewhere. It was like reading IG Farben corporate camouflage reaching around the globe.
That is what was noticed, too.
AI said:
All are listed under that same address, with the companies from this thread listed underneath. Makes me wonder if Fucilla regularly writes messages impersonating his associated directors, or if there's something else going on here (like fake persons)?
Indeed, the man behind the curtain pulling the levers, IMO.
mkrnhr said:
There is also the possibility that binding these researchers to corporate interests makes it legal to suppress their research and prevent it to reach the public. Corporate financing of research often includes a secrecy clause in the contracts, where the researcher can publish his research only with the approval of those who finance it.
That would be spot on if this is the case.

Guardian said:
Fucilla (IF that's his real name) seems to be pretty good at intimidating people who stumble onto a piece of the truth. Well, that ends here and now. If anyone has any info they're concerned about posting themselves, please send it to me.
Likely the case, defiantly not many more fronts. Interconnected firm’s can be set up easily like this, creating a whirlwind of connections to dazzle prospective marks.
Daenerys said:
With this many companies involved, it makes me wonder if there is a "top shelf" company that is real that is the ultimate aim as receiver of benefit to all of this activity?
Yes, find the bank connection to the “shelf”, which is where the octopuse vacuum sits.

Guardian said:
Oh yeah, there's a bunch of sockpuppets here, and have you noticed how similar their company names are to the names of legitimate companies? That's the same thing that happened in the RE/MAX lawsuit that Robert Fucilla (or someone using that name) was publicly accused of being a part of.
Oh noticed this too, Re/Max, I mean they are all over Canada, Dome and the others leaching identities. As herondancer mentions, Dome, and indeed Dome was Jack Gallagher’s Calgary based company. A Dome offshoot was also doing geophysical work in BC in the 80’s. Of all the businesses, this was name for me was the ‘tell’ of a corporate curtain.

Sometimes can’t resist to play in anagrams:

'Francesco Fucilla'
anagrams to
'Full scarface icon.'

'Fucilla'
anagrams to
'If a cull.'

'Francesco '
anagrams to
'Scorn cafe.'

MOD NOTE: Robert Fucilla, through his lawyer, denies validity of these opinions and of this analysis of available data.

Some of the investor comments from here: _http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=2028

TruckingAngler Member Profile TruckingAngler

Friday, March 30, 2012 3:14:58 PM
Re: FinanciallyFree post# 23615
Post # of 23632
Hope shares come soon so $367 of my initial $1500 comes back!!

hellcatjr Member Profile hellcatjr

Friday, March 30, 2012 6:56:18 PM
Re: vladimirr post# 23618
Post # of 23632
The first thing he says in the webinar is that the company is doing 'very well'. But yet, an R/S goes down.

And then he kind of b/s the entire process of r/s - I mean there is never a moment where a r/s is GOOD for the investor. This was mismanagement and inflating of the security to simply pnd.

He says the value doesn't change, bull crap!! You lose the amount of exposure that you once had.

1000 shares not nearly enough exposure as say 100,000.

A 20% move on 1000 shares vs 100,000 will be considerably less than that of 100,000 shares.

Whatever though, Bo can do what he wants.

dub1949 Member Profile dub1949

Sunday, April 01, 2012 8:23:57 AM
Re: hellcatjr post# 23620
Post # of 23632
in this case
the reverse split is good....with no volume for months, and no one to sell to.. I can now see a chance...
I can recoup 30 % of my money...or...hang in there and wish for a miracle. O hell I guess that an improvement..
..If they ever complete the ugly.. one for 10,000.. reverse split..and issue shares this stock will plummet
bo the idiot... says they are considering a stock buy back...who is going to give him the money?
...a vane effort to pump..this puke needs a couple years in jail..he's not even a good liar

dub

AAEM Member Profile AAEM

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 2:50:12 PM
Re: None
Post # of 23632
Did anyone try to contact the Company lately?
Was anyone successful to get hold of anyone in the Company?
Here are the contact info
Company: 407-574-4740
Bo cell: 949-800-6645

When is the Company planning to have an operating unit?
When is the Company planning to start any kind of operations?
When is the Company planning to have their financial statements filed?

When is Bo going to be honest to the investor and just give truthful promises?

PTLIAMHIS Member Profile PTLIAMHIS

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 4:02:10 PM
Re: AAEM post# 23627
Post # of 23632
AAEM, I just gave up trying to contact them. I have called, only to get the same recorded message to leave a message. No returned calls.
I have sent emails with no response either.
And of course no one that I know of have received their accounts being updated.
We just keep getting the same ole....same ole
We have this project, we have that project.....BUT when in the heck are any of these projects going to be operational?????
Bo only glazes over a subject never gives any definate answers to when to expect anything to bring forth any fruit.......
That landfil unit was suppose to be operational by end of March and that was after a delay before. But have we heard it is OPERATIONA?????
NO.........
The financing for the Solar project for the school was suppose to of been approved, Have we heard when construction will begin or when it is expected to be operational in order to generate revenues????????????
Again NO>>>>>>>>
It will happen when it happens is all I can say and when is beyond me.
GLTA

mid70000 Member Profile mid70000 Member Level

Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:25:00 PM
Re: None
Post # of 23632
well, i'm with several brokerages and none of them has the shares!!

hardyheads

Friday, April 06, 2012 1:08:59 PM
Re: PTLIAMHIS post# 23628
Post # of 23632
if they can`t pick up the phone then they don`t have a reseptionest.that means it`s not much of a company.
just a few people working the pink system.
we all have been DUPED again..

I think we ought to post a notice there to ask all investors who have been ripped off to contact us. We prolly ought to list all the names of the companies.

New emails from Francesco Fucilla:

1)

Ark
Please put this on your website

=================================================

Arkadiusz Jadczyk and his wife Laura are being investigated due to their business by the French police.

Ark and Laura were simple a couple of very different people that chose to have a non standard way of living.

The couple real face (very ugly one indeed) have set to discredit the Telesio Academy because he was refused to get a medal award.

Of course, for anyone that does not have a chicken’s mind it is clear that what the couple are doing is not a simple revenge.

They are only using the medal case in order to make their credule subjects that has financed their comfortable life in a 20 bedroom chateau in Castelsarrasin (near Toulouse) to forget for a while the police investigations on their “fellowship of the cosmic mind fraud”.[1]

His and his wife laura words do not correspond to their acts, they are a fraud.

2)

Ark
Post this statement on your criminal website !!

Dear Bonnie and Clyde
You need soon explain to the Police the following :

1. LIST OF COMPANIES THAT I OR MY BUSINESS PARTNERS SHUT DOWN
AFTER TAKING MONEY FROM THE PUBLIC ............... 4
.............. for contrary
to your criminal slanders and defamations......................... not a single company was ever
shut down by the people you are criminally slandering ............
......... that had shareholders funds in them !!

2. PROVIDING A SINGLE EVIDENCE OF ANY MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS
.............. for contrary
to your criminal slanders and defamations......................... not a single cent was ever
been reported missing from the companies by Auditors and accountants !!

3. PROVIDING A SINGLE FALSE STATEMENT MADE BY THE BOARD OF THE COMPANIES
I WORK FOR TO THE STOCK MARKET OR THE PUBLIC AT LARGE .............. for contrary
to your criminal slanders and defamations......................... not a single release was ever
contested to be untrue !!
You and your wife a deranged pathetic illogical lunatics, that go out to defraud and intimidate people
to profit personally !!

I’LL PUT YOU BOTH IN PRISON WERE YOU BELONG !!

Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 5:40 PM
To: ffucilla@btinternet.com
Subject: Honesty

Dear Franco

I was very surprised and upset to read the allegations about your honesty.

I have been a manager and director for over 40 years, and have never tolerated people whom I could not trust.

I first met you and your colleagues a few years ago when I invested in yours, and your colleagues companies.

I was initially very impressed by your honesty, integrity and work ethic. Nothing has happened recently to change my opinion.

You have my total support, and I will do anything you ask to publicly confirm this.

Regards

Mike Goodrich

F Eng, Msc, Bsc, FIMechE, FIET

Shareholder

3)

Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 8:00 PM
To: 'francesco fucilla'
Subject: 0NE OF THE OLDEST AND LONG STANDING SHAREHOLDERS

Dear Francesco,

As one of the earliest investors here and one of the oldest shareholders in Steriwave Plc I would like to give my assurances to whom it may concern that are making appalling remarks & accusations against the Steriwave Group of companies, the directors, their friends and families, it is to my dismay that what is being aired on the CASSOPAEA website is without justification, proof or with any knowledge of what has been achieved by the Steriwave Group in the past 6 years, achievements have come on leaps and bounds since the Steriwave plc was formed. The directors and management of Steriwave Plc do not draw salaries, the company is dept free which is a miraculous achievement in the current world financial crisis and they perform night and day in trying to add share holder value in bringing new technologies to the world in an environmental positive contribution to mankind.

I would invite these people to meet the directors with a view to put the records straight on these matters, it’s extremely damaging and needs the most profound apology from any persons that are making these comments and accusations against TGA and also Steriwave Plc.

The directors and officers of Steriwave Plc act with honesty and with total integrity at all times, and are running a tight ship, there’s not any money wasting & the company’s operations are run transparently with accounts being regularly updated and they act at all times.

I have attended many AGM’s with other share holders over the years and I find the remarks on the CASOPAEA website unjust and IN THE EXTREME, I am sure that other share holders in Steriwave Plc would add the same or similar views as are in this email. I just do not understand why these attacks are occurring, there’s no justification, if there was justification the the share holders would be making these attacks , not non share holders and outsiders.

Best wishes

Mike Goddard - Steriwave Share holder

Something just occurred to me: these people behind this scam, probably never give their real address (assuming they have one), and when their scams get exposed, they can all just disappear into the woodwork like roaches. But people like Rodrigues, who is well-known, has a fixed abode, can be located, will be left holding the bag because he allowed them to make him "president" of the company. And, as president, he is expected to be fully aware and responsible for all the company's activities. Shareholders who have been ripped off could, conceivably, go after him personally via the courts.

When you play in the dirt...

ark said:
New emails from Francesco Fucilla:

1)

Ark
Please put this on your website

=================================================

Arkadiusz Jadczyk and his wife Laura are being investigated due to their business by the French police.

Ark and Laura were simple a couple of very different people that chose to have a non standard way of living.

The couple real face (very ugly one indeed) have set to discredit the Telesio Academy because he was refused to get a medal award.

Of course, for anyone that does not have a chicken’s mind it is clear that what the couple are doing is not a simple revenge.

They are only using the medal case in order to make their credule subjects that has financed their comfortable life in a 20 bedroom chateau in Castelsarrasin (near Toulouse) to forget for a while the police investigations on their “fellowship of the cosmic mind fraud”.[1]

His and his wife laura words do not correspond to their acts, they are a fraud.

I guess Francesco didn't get the memo that the police investigation instigated by an abusive pedophile whose partner left him after he was exposed by us, ended in December with no charges. I guess he also didn't get the memo that, after 10 months of investigation, not one single thing could be found against us claimed by the various parties who defamed us with endless lies. In short, a 10 month police investigation has already been done and there's nothing to find against us, and we doubt very much that the French police will take any other such accusations seriously ever again.

Francesco/Francisco obviously also didn't get the memo about the house we are living in (we only rent) having only 14 bedrooms, and that the house is far from comfortable.

What a dumbass.

Laura said:
Something just occurred to me: these people behind this scam, probably never give their real address (assuming they have one), and when their scams get exposed, they can all just disappear into the woodwork like roaches. But people like Rodrigues, who is well-known, has a fixed abode, can be located, will be left holding the bag because he allowed them to make him "president" of the company. And, as president, he is expected to be fully aware and responsible for all the company's activities. Shareholders who have been ripped off could, conceivably, go after him personally via the courts.

When you play in the dirt...

Exactly, that is why I gave you all info on id creation and mail drops etc several pages back.

I do not know how corporate law works in other countries, but, in the USA, the only way you can pierce the corporate veil and do that is through a RICO charge. I went through this drama in regards to a lawsuit of a sub prime company that went under in 2007.

Back
Top Bottom