Laura's books in French - available as an eBook (Kindle)

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I'm starting this thread in order to keep you all updated of our new publications. Pilule Rouge has started publishing its books in Kindle format, and they will be available one by one on Amazon.

We are pleased to announce that to start with, "L'Onde, tome 1" (The Wave, vol. 1 in French) is now available as an eBook for Amazon Kindle.

You can find it on:

Amazon.fr

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.de

and soon they should also be listed on amazon.es and amazon.it

Note that you don't actually need to have a Kindle to read Kindle eBooks - there is free Kindle Reader Software available for:

- iPhone
- Windows
- Mac
- Blackberry
- Android
- iPad
- Windows Phone 7

:thup: :dance:

The Wave, vol. 3 (L'Onde, tome 3 - Dépouillés jusqu'à l'os) is now available on French Kindle too! On all Amazon sites.

Amazon.fr

A big thanks to Gandalf for all his help in formatting the book.

:thup:

Hello / Bonjour.

(I'm not sure this is the right place to ask the question. Mods : please feel free to move it if needed.)

Will Laura's book Comets and the Horns of Moses be translated in French and can you give us an estimate of its publication date ? Thanks !

Le livre de Laura « Les comètes et les cornes de Moïse » sera-t-il traduit en Français, et pouvez-vous nous donner une estimation de sa date de publication ? Merci !

Bastian said:
Hello / Bonjour.

(I'm not sure this is the right place to ask the question. Mods : please feel free to move it if needed.)

Will Laura's book Comets and the Horns of Moses be translated in French and can you give us an estimate of its publication date ? Thanks !

Le livre de Laura « Les comètes et les cornes de Moïse » sera-t-il traduit en Français, et pouvez-vous nous donner une estimation de sa date de publication ? Merci !

Yes the book will be translated but it is too soon to give an estimated date for that. And as he said in another thread:

Gandalf said:
JeanSchemit said:
Laura, do you know how long it will take to make a french translated version of your book? :rolleyes: (i know the original language is always the best but it will be easier for me to understand without losing occasionally the context in english :/ ) Thank you ;D

As I said earlier in that thread:

Gandalf said:
Kisito said:
Very good news which Laura's work continues. But I have to wait for the French translation, my English is really too too bad :(

I think that you have a very good opportunity to improve your English before this book is available in French.

The Secret History of the World is now available on French Kindle too! On all Amazon sites.

Amazon.fr

:D

High Strangeness is now available in French, in kindle format! Thank you Gandalf for all your help! :dance:

"Ces mondes qui nous gouvernent" est désormais disponible, sous format kindle ! Merci à Gandalf, pour toute ton aide ! :dance:

911, The Ultimate Truth is now available in French, in kindle format! Thank you Gandalf for all your help! :perfect:

"Le 11 septembre, l'ultime vérité" est désormais disponible, sous format kindle ! Merci à Gandalf, pour toute ton aide ! :perfect:

Back
Top Bottom