Trying to put together a best-of list, what should be included or removed?

P

Paa

Hi there! I've been lurking these forums for a while, and it has been lots of new interesting material to go through for me. I'm far from done - still a rather young newbie.

To the point: When I began researching UFOs I always wanted a list that could be linked to, when trying to talk with those who think it is all just bull - so a while back I decided to put a list together (without animated alien gifs for once).

The page: _http://spaceflare.com

Since people on here seem to know a lot, I would like to ask if there is something that should be removed or included. Have I included any disinformation by mistake? What have I forgotten to include? Please give some feedback. The goal is to make people new to the phenomena think twice before ridiculing it, by showing non-disinformation.

I also just added a "Going Deeper" section for lack of a better title at the bottom, where I was thinking of including three individuals and some outstanding materials below them.

It would also be interesting to hear some opinions on Robert Morning Sky's Terrapapers - accurate or inaccurate texts of early galactic history?

Lastly, if anyone have proper sources to any of the quotes missing sources, please share. I haven't had time to check up on all yet.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Fwiw, in case you plan to include books into your "Going Deeper" section I'd definitely include John Keel's books, along with Laura's High Strangeness and Turner's books, so that people won't be stuck on UFOs as material phenomena from outer space and draw the connections to the entirety of human history regarding the tricksters appearing in various forms and guises (apparitions, fairies, window fallers, demons, ...), tailored to each time epoch.

Then again, I'm not familiar with the material on your website, so this theme might well be covered there already?

For individuals - perhaps Dr Karla Turner and her lecture

Definitely! As well as the video UFOs, Aliens and the Question of Contact.

Another angle to include would be Laura's Disclosure and Comets, preventing vectoring by the UFO craze crowd by including the connection to the big picture of what looms at our doorway:

The approach of those promoting ‘Disclosure’ reflects the general lack of knowledge of the problems we face that are real and far more pressing than aliens on our planet. Mike Baillie points out that there is still enormous ignorance of the dangers even within the archaeological community. There is still no archaeological or historical paradigm to deal with the historical presence and influence of impacts. This is particularly troublesome in regards to ‘Disclosure’ since strange sightings in the skies and strange beings and events historically accompany cometary events. It’s as though there is some dimensional doorway-opening capacity connected to the comets/asteroids.

Another one might be Aliens and Cosmic COINTELPRO.

Given however that you said that this page is for those not buying into the UFO phenomenon, it might be best to include the 'heavier' stuff into your "Going Deeper" section.

Just my 2 cents.

Hi Paa,

Just had a quick look at your site. It's nice and clean - appealing. I think you're going a great job so far.

Have I included any disinformation by mistake?

The site looks very nice and comprehensive. The way you have set up things seems indeed designed well to introduce people to the topic, starting with the broader picture and then going deeper. Inherent to this approach is that you have to include info that takes the UFO phenomena as a material 3D issue more then a hyperdimensional one, which is prone to be mixed with disinfo. There seems though no easy way around this problem. I followed that path also and when I discuss the UFO phenomena that is the angle I start with. If years ago someone would have started directly with the hyperdimensional aspects of it, I might have blocked from the start. I guess many of the people not familiar with the issue could show the same behavior.

Around a few names I would have questions about the level of disinfo mixed into what they claim. Robert Dean and Clifford Stone are names that raise red flags. Especially Robert Dean has been closely affiliated with Project camelot, which raises many questions. Clifford Stone had also been interviewed by Project Camelot. If you search the forum you might find more info on those.

robert dean Thread: Re: What's around Saturn??????????????

quote vulcan59

Robert 'Bob' Dean claims to have come across top secret documents while working at NATO headquarters in the mid 60's. He claimed to have "Cosmic Top Secret" clearance although that claim has been questioned. So for the moment I am kind of skeptical of anything he has to say on the matter although that is not to say that there is no "ship" out there around Saturn.

clifford stone: thread:

abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon#

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

I think you might need to get permission to use / link to the Cass material and site?

As far as books I liked Timothy Good's "Alien Base"-don't think he's a disinfo agent his stuff seems unbiased at least what I have read. There's a good selection of interesting cases, some classic, with some very compelling evidence for possible contact with ETs-Karla Turners' "Taken" is also good one

I see you have the Disclosure Project-you might want to do a search on "Dr." Stephen Greer-he promotes the Space Brothers angle that all ETs are good guys coming to save humanity-and sells "contact tools" (consisting of an app for your I phone) to detect and tantilize any ETs in the neighborhood to drop in for a visit. Not necessarily a desirable thing.

I agree with the premise that UFOs SHOULD be seriously researched but the public should be made aware and that they might not necessarily be cute creatures that do the hand jive to tones played on a synthesizer or tall handsome dudes and dudettes coming to wash all our sins away

Nice site, good luck with your endeavor!

Paa, if you take the time to read the Cosmic Cointelpro section on this forum, you'll find information on the disinformation that several of the people you've mentioned publish. A quick way to find this information is to do a forum search on each of the names you've listed. The only sources of information that you've listed that I would personally consider accurate are the Cassiopaeans and Karla Turner. Marciniak's early work was good, but she wandered from there in my personal opinion.

Also, posting links to Cass material is totally okay, just remember that the transcripts are copyrighted as is all content on this site and its associated pages.

Puzzle said:
Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the ideas and suggestions.

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
Robert Dean and Clifford Stone are names that raise red flags.

I am aware of their personal views and I know that they (especially Robert Dean) raise a lot of red flags. However, they have held positions within governments, and in the videos I've linked they don't really say anything outlandish - even though they have done so in other interviews with Camelot/Avalon etc. There is a fine line to walk here, because I feel many start off as genuine and then get mislead into all kind of strange things. I prefer early material from most of these type of individuals coming forward, rather than new stuff they try to invent later on.

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
[...]which is prone to be mixed with disinfo. There seems though no easy way around this problem.
Yup, as you say - no easy way around this. Listing this type of information always ends up with some disinformation, since I'm focusing mainly on people speaking, who all have their opinions and ideas - and some have agendas. I hope that others will be able to use the links and come to their own conclusion though. It's more of a list to spark some interest rather than being 100% accurate in every way.

Richard said:
Just had a quick look at your site. It's nice and clean - appealing. I think you're going a great job so far.
Thank you.

tschai said:
I see you have the Disclosure Project-you might want to do a search on "Dr." Stephen Greer
I'm aware of his views, however the Disclosure project isn't really about him, but rather all the highly ranked officials speaking out of their first-hand experiences. But as with everything, I'm sure there is some disinformation in it as well as truths.

tschai said:
Nice site, good luck with your endeavor!
Thank you. I'm not sure if I'm having the right approach though, but I'm trying.

anart said:
Paa, if you take the time to read the Cosmic Cointelpro section on this forum, you'll find information on the disinformation that several of the people you've mentioned publish. A quick way to find this information is to do a forum search on each of the names you've listed. The only sources of information that you've listed that I would personally consider accurate are the Cassiopaeans and Karla Turner. Marciniak's early work was good, but she wandered from there in my personal opinion.
Thanks for the information and suggestions. May I ask you for your personal opinion on Alex Collier? As for Marciniak, well - sadly many seem to wander off after a while for some reason.

anart said:
Also, posting links to Cass material is totally okay, just remember that the transcripts are copyrighted as is all content on this site and its associated pages.
Good to know, and yes - I would only link directly to the material.

24 said:
Thanks for the information and suggestions. May I ask you for your personal opinion on Alex Collier?

My personal opinion? Horse Hockey. In other words, disinformation, as is the entire Disclosure Project. Also, a person holding a position in government does not speak to their truthfulness - in fact, it's usually a sign that they're engaged in some sort of COINTELPRO, wittingly or not.

Many of the persons associated with the UFO field have made claims that is impossible to verify or disprove, so it will a question of judgement about who should be represented.
To my eyes you have a representative list of people involved in the field - maybe Jacques Valleé could be considered?

Back
Top Bottom