Is Aleister Crowley the Grandfather of President George W. Bush?

Brie217 said:
I posted this article a couple of days ago and now someone else posted an article that was originally posted in 2006 ahead of mine..how can I tell how many views I have on my article? How come someone can pre-post on my article?

Brie

There was an earlier thread on the topic and the threads were merged. The system software then sorts all posts chronologically. That's why it is a good idea to use the search and find out if a topic has already been opened. We don't like multiple threads on the same topic.

Laura said:
Brie217 said:
I posted this article a couple of days ago and now someone else posted an article that was originally posted in 2006 ahead of mine..how can I tell how many views I have on my article? How come someone can pre-post on my article?

Brie

There was an earlier thread on the topic and the threads were merged. The system software then sorts all posts chronologically. That's why it is a good idea to use the search and find out if a topic has already been opened. We don't like multiple threads on the same topic.

Ok but it looks like the earlier thread was 5 years ago? I'm new so maybe I don't understand how this works just yet.

Brie217 said:
Ok but it looks like the earlier thread was 5 years ago? I'm new so maybe I don't understand how this works just yet.

It would still show up on a search - 5 years ago doesn't matter - so if you use the search engine then we keep topics in one place, which helps with the organization of the forum.

anart said:
Brie217 said:

It would still show up on a search - 5 years ago doesn't matter - so if you use the search engine then we keep topics in one place, which helps with the organization of the forum.

I'm surprised that something written 5 years ago would be considered a "multiple" thread.

Brie217 said:
anart said:
Brie217 said:

I'm surprised that something written 5 years ago would be considered a "multiple" thread.

Why would that surprise you? You seem a little emotionally invested in this being 'your thread' - why is that?

Brie217 said:

Doesn't matter. Same topic. As I said, we, the owners of the forum, don't like multiple threads on the same topic. The fact that something is discussed over a period of years is, itself, a data point.

anart said:
Brie217 said:
anart said:
Brie217 said:

Why would that surprise you? You seem a little emotionally invested in this being 'your thread' - why is that?

Umm because in 5 years I'm sure that a lot of people have never seen this..and the reason I referred to it as "my thread" is because I put it up. I think you are reading too much into my words.

Brie217 said:
Umm because in 5 years I'm sure that a lot of people have never seen this..and the reason I referred to it as "my thread" is because I put it up. I think you are reading too much into my words.

I'm not reading anything into your words that isn't there. You are completely missing the point of the matter. This topic has been discussed - thus - when you post more information on it, it goes into the first thread in which it was discussed. Not sure why that's so complicated to understand, since it is a very simple thing and happens every day on this forum. If you could re-read the forum guidelines, it would be greatly appreciated.

anart said:
Brie217 said:

I'm not reading anything into your words that isn't there. You are completely missing the point of the matter. This topic has been discussed - thus - when you post more information on it, it goes into the first thread in which it was discussed. Not sure why that's so complicated to understand, since it is a very simple thing and happens every day on this forum. If you could re-read the forum guidelines, it would be greatly appreciated.

Brie, as you have seen on this forum is so much information that you do not finish it, and every day there's more. It is necessary to maintain order and avoid duplicate posts as if it would be chaos. Before opening a new topic is recommended to look in the browser to check if the topic you want to talk about has been discussed, and if so published in that post. So we get pass that information is all together and access easier, and sometimes we can avoid the noise. It was just that, nothing more.

George W.H Bush was George. H Scherff Sr.

Well, I dunno about Crowely, but the other day I stumbled across a story claiming George W.H Bush was in fact George H Scherff Sr, and George W. Bush is George . H Scherff Jr.

According to a man, who apparently went out with the daughter of Otto Skorzeny, body gaurd to Hitler, Skorzent made the confession on his death bed and provided photos that apparently show Skorzeny, the 2 Scherffs, Martin Borman, and others.

This story also claims Skorzeny died in 1999 and not 75. Skorzeny came over with Borman and Scherffs under Paper Clip, and he wanted to tell the worls that they lived on, not like the Government would have you believe.

It further states Scherrf Sr, was assistant to Nikola Tesla, and Scherrf Jr, was a mischeivious boy who was always nosing around his lab and work (apparently the inspiration for the story, Curious George).

When they came to the US they were apparently adopted into the Bush family.

I don't really have an opinion on the matter, but that story would explain the special connection between the Bushs and Hitler.

My phones playing up, you can find that artical by typing "Nikola Tesla- death bed confessions" in Google.

Happy Hunting :)

There's a real possibility that Aleister Crowley was Barbara's bio Dad. The Bush pic was published in Parade magazine in the summer of 2012. Marvin Pierce was her father.

Here is Barbara Bush's apparent bio Dad, Aleister Crowley and her stepdad, Marvin Pierce. She doesn't look much like her Mom either, which leads to this celebrity kid for comparison. Alexa Ray Joel greatly favors her father, Billy Joel. That logic fits perfectly with Babs and Crowley. https://www.google.com/search?q=alexa+ray+joel&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=3nbmU-7_KYabyAS7v4H4BQ&ved=0CKABEIke&biw=1536&bih=759

Back
Top Bottom