Orthographic checking issue

hesperides

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The orthographic checking function, when sending my post to the forum, suddenly only reckognizes the french language since yesterday and I´m not able to select the english one again.
At the same time now, I can´t post directly on the forum. To do so, I first have to copy my message and open then a second "new message" where to stick it.
Could anyone help me solving these issues? I made a lot of searching, without success. Thank you!!

The spellchecking issue is probably because you have French selected as your language. Since the French dictionary is now installed, it probably defaults the spellchecker to the French version, as well.

As for the posting problem, I'd say clear your browser's cache files, close browser, restart it.

It's possible your browser has some cached files that are screwing things up now after our recent server move.

Mr. Scott said:
The spellchecking issue is probably because you have French selected as your language. Since the French dictionary is now installed, it probably defaults the spellchecker to the French version, as well.

As for the posting problem, I'd say clear your browser's cache files, close browser, restart it.

It's possible your browser has some cached files that are screwing things up now after our recent server move.

Thank you for your help, Mr. Scott :). I knew I had selected the French version, but was unable to enter in the profile section anymore until this morning. Now it works. Will see now how it goes with posting this one.

Back
Top Bottom