EMF Exposure

hlat said:
3D Student said:
I just found out last week that my electric company is installing smart meters next month. This one hit me by surprise, as I was unaware of this. So I think it may be too late to protest or write a letter, as some of the county already has or is getting the meters this month.

You might want to call the electric company and opt out, and then tape something on the analog meter saying that you opted out of the smart meter.

I followed the directions under the "Still Have Analog Meters?" section of the following link when I learned they were going to install smart meters in my neighborhood, and was able to prevent the installation:

http://emfsafetynetwork.org/smart-meters/action-now/

Unfortunately all of my neighbors accepted them, but at least my own home doesn't have one.

Shijing said:
I followed the directions under the "Still Have Analog Meters?" section of the following link when I learned they were going to install smart meters in my neighborhood, and was able to prevent the installation:

http://emfsafetynetwork.org/smart-meters/action-now/

Unfortunately all of my neighbors accepted them, but at least my own home doesn't have one.

Thanks for that. I looked at it briefly. Unfortunately, the power company will put in a new digital meter if you opt out. That site said it puts dirty electricity into your home. I'll have to see if they can put in an analog meter or if I can buy one. And I suppose I could see if my neighbor could opt out, but from what I've heard of my neighbor, it is a long shot for that to happen.

Edit, added:

Actually, I took a picture of the current meter, and it seems to be digital already. At least, there is an LCD panel readout on it. I kind of go with the idea of not increasing the harmful things. Thought reducing the harmful things that are already present is a good idea too.

Here is a kind of cable that cancels magnetic radiation as well as static. It's marketed as low-interference audio cable but some versions are suitable for lamp/appliance cord. I think it is similar to MuCord, but it has much better pricing and availability if you don't need a ground wire or can use 21ga, due to widespread use in the A/V industry.

https://vimeo.com/155057552

https://benchmarkmedia.com/blogs/application_notes/116637511-the-importance-of-star-quad-microphone-cable

The microphone cable versions come in shielded and unshielded. Shielded is available up to 21ga, not very useful for most power applications.

The speaker cable versions come in 17ga, 13ga and 11ga, but aren't shielded.

http://www.markertek.com/product/4s11ft/canare-4s11-star-quad-speaker-wire-by-the-foot-grey

They are of course not UL listed, like MuCord. I think there is some 14/4 or 14/5 cable that could be used the same way as well.

Eco-WiFi: The Low Radiation WiFi Router Is Now A Reality
http://www.electricsense.com/11779/eco-wifi-low-radiation-router/

[...]
JRS Eco-WiFi enables you to significantly lower your WiFi radiation exposures. You can:

Reduce WiFi radiation up to 90% when the router is on stand-by
Reduce WiFi transmit power by up to 95%
Achieve a 100% reduction in WiFi exposures through scheduled WiFi deactivation
[...]
The Eco-WiFi router has a 10x reduced pulse interval. It emits a signal at 1 Hz
[...]
It allows you to set the pulse strength, or transmit power to anything between 1mW and 70 mW.

JRS Eco WiFi Router Emits 90% Less Radiation Compared To Normal Router
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C3m_mcwHeI

There is conspiracy theory that 10 hz pulse in WiFi routers (receiver devices don't emits such pulse) is bad for our health or mental state. But I cannot verify this theory. Until more research will be done we should avoid WiFi or use EcoWiFi.

Why Wi-Fi Is So Harmful to Our Health- Dafna Tachover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDeBErOZn-Y

What is WiFi 10 hz pulse beacon frequency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPY3W_Kmq8U

I've never owned a wireless router, for obvious reasons, but I'm very aware of the health problems with the routers constant, full-power transmission of SSID beacon. This basically exposes you to 10Hz bursts as long as the router is switched on and most wireless routers are factory-set to do this.

As far as I understand, from reading internet pages, you have to access the wireless routers control-panel. This is usually done by pointing a web-browser to the IP-address the router has on the local network (usually: 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1) and log-in with the routers administrator login & password.
Once inside the control-panel, you have to find a setting called "SSID broadcast: enable / disable" and of course make sure to set it to "disable" and then save your new setting.
When the SSID beacon is disabled the router will just sit "silently" and listen for connection requests, so the computer/laptop will no longer "auto-magically" detect the wireless network. This means you will probably have to manually log-on to the wireless network when the SSID is disabled.
Slightly less convenient but much better for your health (plus your neighbor and his dog).

Source: http://www.mast-victims.org/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=1&topic=4846

https://www.google.pl/search?q=10+hz+pulse&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=JHIoWdv0OKrp6ATCobfACA#q=10+hz+beacon+wifi

I have changed my wifi beacon interval a while back. Many routers have this setting under wifi advanced options. No need for a special router if you have these options.

Look for "beacon interval" like in this photo:
iu

See they use 900 ms, which is around 1 hz.

You can also reduce radiation by setting the fragment to 1568 and RTS to 1068. In busy areas, such as apartment buildings it helps reduce the chance of data being corrupted which has to be re-sent.

I also have a timer that shuts it off an hour or so before sleep. I have to keep wifi because my cellphone can use that for free wifi calling. Calling via wifi also uses less power-> less radiation than using cell towers!

This is the wifi "ping" interval that advertises "wifi is here" and also updates it's specific communication parameters (fine tuning radio frequency, power) with the clients. The default setting is overkill. Plus your device will use more battery power as it keeps saying "got it ok" back to the router (acknowledgements).

Usually it is set to 100ms (1000ms=1s) which is 10hz (1000/100) as mentioned.

Setting it to 250-500ms is usually ok with devices. 250 is 4 hz and 500 is 2 hz. 1hz or 1000ms can be problematic with some devices, especially Apple which likes to ignore standards (not just wifi- also dhcp).

As for transmit power, going as low as 1mW may be good if you have a wifi only device and use it near the router, but can cause more radiation if it makes the router retransmit over and over due to incompletely received data by the device.
Also it makes no point because your device will transmit 30-50 mW anyway to the router!

What if you tune the frequency to target pathogens like a Rife machine?

With some routers you can install alternative firmware to get more options.

I'm not sure you can move the frequency that far. Probably easier to make it with a normal off the shelf analog transmitter. I will ask my electronics savvy friend about that possibility. Are there frequencies to focus on with rife?

On my router which has Atheros brand transmitter, in 2.4 ghz range there is channel 1 to 13 worldwide. It uses a version of Openwrt. There is also something called Tomato firmare for routers that are based on a different chipset.

Because the router is USA based, I can only use 1 through 11. It used to be able to be bypassed on older chips that were not hard coded in firmware, so I was able to use channel 13 which is less crowded/less interference in my area. But even then, it was hard coded to these presets 20mhz apart, channel 1 to 13.

Divide By Zero said:
I have to keep wifi because my cellphone can use that for free wifi calling. Calling via wifi also uses less power-> less radiation than using cell towers!

Do you heard about "USB Reverse Tethering NoRoot". You can connect your Android smartphone to the Internet using USB cable. Not all Android applications work with this method but you can try. There's also some hacks that can bypass this, it's call "Fake Wifi Connection" but I don't tested it.

Free version of Reverse Tethering NoRoot application works only for 10 minutes, but you can remove data files from Android Apps Manager and reset the counter.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.floriandraschbacher.reversetethering.free&hl=pl

Divide By Zero said:
I have changed my wifi beacon interval a while back. Many routers have this setting under wifi advanced options. No need for a special router if you have these options.

Does your router allow you to disable beacon signal?

I have tried the tethering and it will not let me use the LTE/4g/3g for wifi calling.
Anyway, for what it's worth, my standby battery time is better with wifi and wifi calling on than off, because I am in an area with middle level of cellular signal. That means my phone is putting out less signals with wifi+wifi calling on than off.

I don't think it is possible to disable beacon signal.
The beacon is used to communicate the low level standard data for the radio. It's a part of the "physical layer" of the OSI model, which means it handles the physical set up of frequency, transmit/receive power and data rate/signalling type of clients before they even log in! On a wired connection, the analogy would be the network cards telling eachother what speed to go and what kind of signalling to use before they could agree on how to talk. Without this beacon, it's like someone calling you and speaking in any language they please without you being told first and agreeing upon it.

iu

Pleiadians explain Wi-Fi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsBqmzc-9Bo
What you are sensing is the destructive elements of Wi-Fi or we fry, you call it Wi-Fi. It is absolutely ruining the cognitive capacity of humans and there have been various people who have speculated that the more ... the less developed the brain is, in other words younger people are, the greater the effects of cognitive failure. And so the more chance you had to be without these intrusive forces of his older you are, you are more likely to keep your reason. But if you look at it to Alex, every place you go someone's on one of these dumb devices.

The wireless is everywhere. And this is creating massive destruction of human kind and very few people want to admit it because they are so addicted to their device even when they are told the device is destructive they keep using it.

And you are going to get cognitive failures. Some people are weaker than others.
Some people think they are immune to it. You are not immune to it. We don't care where you are, you're all being damaged by this inability to clearly communicate or what you call Babel.

It is interesting that Barbara use reference to The Tower of Babel where people were not able to understand each other.

Lastly I was worked in hypermarket for 5 months and I use electronic scanner with Wi-Fi. After 5 months I started to get headache and even simple mathematics calculations needs a lot of concentration from my side. And this Wi-Fi environment probably increase emotional stress, and decrease body ability to regenerate.

I don't want to scare you too much. Thankfully C's give us some tips in session January 3rd 2009.
Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Also I'm intrigue about this silk phenomena. No one else in the Internet mentioned about silk. Only C's. Is this have something to do with skin ionization? Does this silk change ionization of the skin? Because I don't like synthetic fiber clothes, and I had read that synthetic fiber clothes can change ionization of the skin.

There's also very good people on youtube like Dr Magda Havas and Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe
Electrosensitivity: Non-ionising Radiation, Practical Solutions - Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe (UK)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK4ZojeRrIM

Some theories suggest that the the kind of radiation silk alters is much higher frequency than anything we have been able to use scientifically thus far. At least that is the only explanation I have since I can't find any information about silk having any unusual properties.

There are research papers that use X-ray and other imaging techniques to examine silk, but I didn't understand them well enough to learn anything from them.

neonix said:
Pleiadians explain Wi-Fi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsBqmzc-9Bo
What you are sensing is the destructive elements of Wi-Fi or we fry, you call it Wi-Fi. It is absolutely ruining the cognitive capacity of humans and there have been various people who have speculated that the more ... the less developed the brain is, in other words younger people are, the greater the effects of cognitive failure. And so the more chance you had to be without these intrusive forces of his older you are, you are more likely to keep your reason. But if you look at it to Alex, every place you go someone's on one of these dumb devices.

The wireless is everywhere. And this is creating massive destruction of human kind and very few people want to admit it because they are so addicted to their device even when they are told the device is destructive they keep using it.

And you are going to get cognitive failures. Some people are weaker than others.
Some people think they are immune to it. You are not immune to it. We don't care where you are, you're all being damaged by this inability to clearly communicate or what you call Babel.

I would also think that they were pointing out how technology kills normal communication. I myself get annoyed at the "automatic-ness" of modern software. A decade ago, things were more dynamic- like working on a machine, using logic to improve it. These days, it's all flash beep boops and distractions- creating a zoned out hypnotic state. It's like how people today who grew up on GPS can't read a map properly. Meanwhile there are many of us who use GPS, but if needed can read a map or even use that ability to figure out the GPS is giving incorrect directions!

As for the wifi settings, in testing, I found that 700 is the high safe number. My nephew's tablet for school studies was having problems with anything above that. I also turned down the transmit power to what the devices use.
Most devices use 15-17 dbM (31-50 milliwatt), but a lot of routers are set to higher like 21dbM (125 milliwatt) or 23 dbM (199 milliwatt)

So not fast enough for Rife frequencies. That's no surprise I guess. Connectivity goes by human time scales, so 10 times per second is still much faster than necessary.

10 times per second is for the wifi client and the access point to be able to keep connected in high movement. But as our wifi isn't designed to go far, having it update that fast is useless. In one second we can move only a few feet!

Back
Top Bottom