Buzzing Vibrating in my brain

cherylclift

The Force is Strong With This One
I have only had this one other time about 3 years ago.
I have a sudden sensation of buzzing, tingling, vibrating in my brain. Almost like a pop of energy being beamed in. With kind of like being dizzy but not. Its hard to explain. It happens very suddenly for a second and then subsides leaving a constant low tingling that could last days. The last 4 years I have been working on opening myself up to "real" reality. Having open eyes is exciting! My family is definitely connected to something not of this density! We feel it and my daughter gets communications from .....someone???? The communication is always vague and riddle like. Never straight forward which is annoying. Boy the stuff I could share! We keep it on the down low. I'm actually nervous even going public on this forum with this info!!

Has anyone else had this happen? I like to think its some kind of personal growth.

It's definitely NOT my diet. My diet the first time it happened is 200% different than my diet now. Right now I am eating NO dairy, sugar, gluten, NO to most fruit, NO to some veggies. What I'm on is very similar to The Gaps Diet (mine is more strict).

I am going through a total body clearing . I have Hoshimotos, gluten intolerant, borderline diabetic. All will be gone in the next 3 months or so. Diet and health is not a foreign subject for me. I have been studying it for many years.

I've been eating like this for 5 weeks. I feel it clearing many systems in my body. I feel really good.

I'm 99% sure its something to do with the non-physical realm in some way. I was just really curious if anyone else has ever experienced the same thing. I will be going to our local Ayurveda clinic and should probably get some answers there.

cherylclift said:
Oh yeah......and I'm NOT crazy. LOL

Hi cheryl, it sounds like you are rather emotionally invested in these experiences of yours, thus you're not really open to listening to input that might not support your current view. Perhaps an Ayurvedic forum would be more comfortable for you?

cherylclift said:
It's definitely NOT my diet. My diet the first time it happened is 200% different than my diet now. Right now I am eating NO dairy, sugar, gluten, NO to most fruit, NO to some veggies. What I'm on is very similar to The Gaps Diet (mine is more strict).

I am going through a total body clearing . I have Hoshimotos, gluten intolerant, borderline diabetic. All will be gone in the next 3 months or so. Diet and health is not a foreign subject for me. I have been studying it for many years.

I've been eating like this for 5 weeks. I feel it clearing many systems in my body. I feel really good.

I'm 99% sure its something to do with the non-physical realm in some way. I was just really curious if anyone else has ever experienced the same thing. I will be going to our local Ayurveda clinic and should probably get some answers there.
Well first, I don't think you're crazy. Second, the reason I asked is because many times 'high strangeness' can be caused by the foods we eat. I'm not just saying this but am telling you this from personal experience.

I looked up the Gaps diet to get an idea of what it is and am still not sure what you're eating because it seems that you're not eating many of the foods on that list (which is actually good in my opinion). So I have to ask, what exactly are you eating? Grains? Fermented foods? Nuts? Meat? If you can say specifically (within reason) then perhaps I or someone else can help you to narrow down what the possible causes may be.

Quite often the reasons for such unusual occurrences come down to really mundane reasons that we have yet to realize.

First...I was totally joking about the crazy thing. Just trying to be humorous.

I am eating some fruit, some veggies, meat, water and a ton of herbs and some probiotics. This diet totally sucks but its working. I have 13 more weeks then introducing new foods and then going gluten free. There is no name for what I am doing and it is different for every person. There is no "one size fits all" take on anything (in my opinion at this time) I can never have ever ever again......yeast, sorghum, millet, tess, egg... I am allergic to them. I can't possible give you more info without writing a book so that you could understand everything about me. Basically, we are rebooting my entire system by cleansing it. Do over! I feel fantastic!!

I am totally confused about the diet question. If it were my diet changing then this would have happened all my life. It didn't happen until I started growing spiritually. When I do something, I do it fast, furious and correctly.

Hi cheryl, it sounds like you are rather emotionally invested in these experiences of yours, thus you're not really open to listening to input that might not support your current view. Perhaps an Ayurvedic forum would be more comfortable for you?

(The comment above makes me feel like I am unwanted in this forum. I could find an Ayruvedic forum but I am here.)
I am the most open listener you will ever come in contact with. I never said I wouldn't listen to what others have to say.
Shouldn't we all be invested in everything we do?
I like to get other people's opinions on everything whether I agree with it or not. You never know.....
I hope nobody takes offense to anything I am saying. I don't sugar coat anything and I am always 100% honest. I never intend to hurt or offend anyone....ever. :)

cherylclift said:
I am totally confused about the diet question. If it were my diet changing then this would have happened all my life. It didn't happen until I started growing spiritually. When I do something, I do it fast, furious and correctly.

You had it when you were eating crap, you had it again now. While you might LIKE to think it is a good thing, I think it would be very useful to eliminate some of the very bad things that such symptoms can be linked to, like brain tumors, aneurysms, etc. I mean, it would be a real bummer for you to be thinking it's cool and then, kaboom! splat! right inside your skull.

Foods with aspartame or MSG in them are known to cause what are called "brain zaps." Also, certain anti-depressants can cause this same symptom. A change in brain chemistry due to something you are eating or not eating could be implicated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSRI_discontinuation_syndrome

http://theblondepharmacist.com/2007/11/17/brain-shivers-brain-zaps-brain-shocks/

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/creativity-way-life/201107/fireworks-or-brain-zaps

You may be low on omega 3s... for one thing. But it's really hard to say without you being able to be entirely forthcoming. Obviously, nobody here is going to take this as a "spiritual sign" because we've dealt with enough situations where exactly that came up and it was definitely not "spiritual."

Laura said:
You may be low on omega 3s... for one thing. But it's really hard to say without you being able to be entirely forthcoming. Obviously, nobody here is going to take this as a "spiritual sign" because we've dealt with enough situations where exactly that came up and it was definitely not "spiritual."

Fwiw, similar experiences of mine disappeared when I followed advice in the diet and health section and increased Omega3/Decreased Omega 6 in my diet. I was also convinced that it was some kind of non physical phenomena (which it may even have been, but it was solved through physical means).

cherylclift said:
I have 13 more weeks then introducing new foods and then going gluten free.
So then you are ingesting gluten? From your second post, I was under the impression that you weren't eating it. Apologies if I've misunderstood, but if you are, among other things, this is probably affecting you greatly as everyone (whether they know it or not) is allergic to gluten.

I had this sort of buzz in my brain some years ago, around 15 years ago and it scared me a little. I remember I went to see my pharmacist and told him about it. He calmed me and said surely it was nervous. He took my tension. I have to say that in those years my diet was bad, bad. After taking my tension and see that it was ok I felt better. I think that in my case it was nervous because the buzz and tingling disappeared after that. But if the buzz would have continued I would have go to see a doctor.

I don't see the link with this sort of symptoms and spirituality. :cool2:

cherylclift said:
I have a sudden sensation of buzzing, tingling, vibrating in my brain. Almost like a pop of energy being beamed in. With kind of like being dizzy but not. Its hard to explain. It happens very suddenly for a second and then subsides leaving a constant low tingling that could last days.
Has anyone else had this happen? I like to think its some kind of personal growth.

I have vibration in diffrerent parts of body last 1.5 years, last 0.5 years in my head. Last few monthes it was in form of wind inside head or wind going out from head.
I think it is charka activation.

Foods with aspartame or MSG in them are known to cause what are called "brain zaps." Also, certain anti-depressants can cause this same symptom. A change in brain chemistry due to something you are eating or not eating could be implicated.

'Brain zaps' are also a sign of neurological illnesses like Multiple Sclerosis, which I've had since 2000. Its important to rule these things out via a doctor, especially if the brain zaps are followed by other symptoms.

If the 'zaps' progress and become pain, go to the hospital, especially if you develop a fever.

Back
Top Bottom