Unable to log into the news page to comment

webglider

Dagobah Resident
Each time I type in my user name and paste in the password I get this message: "Invalid User Name or Password."

Did you try requesting a new password on the login page for SOTT? Why are you pasting a password in instead of typing one? And you should really start using either Firefox or Chrome as both of them will remember your password so you don't have to enter it in yourself when you log in. FWIW.

webglider said:
Each time I type in my user name and paste in the password I get this message: "Invalid User Name or Password."

The username is case sensitive, eventually this could be the reason?!

quote from Heimdallr:

Why are you pasting a password in instead of typing one? And you should really start using either Firefox or Chrome as both of them will remember your password so you don't have to enter it in yourself when you log in. FWIW.

The password I'm pasting in is the one sent to my email address to help me gain access so that I could create and reenter my own password.

quote from
The username is case sensitive, eventually this could be the reason?!

Maybe. I'll try again. I used to have access to the News Page, but then I didn't comment for awhile. Do you have to be regularly commenting for the password to remain viable?

webglider said:
Maybe. I'll try again. I used to have access to the News Page, but then I didn't comment for awhile. Do you have to be regularly commenting for the password to remain viable?
Nope, there isn't a time limit.

Back
Top Bottom