What Happened to Barbara Kay Bracher Olson?

Guardian

The Cosmic Force
There's been a bunch of speculation on the net recently that Ted Olson's new wife "Lady Evelyn Booth Olson" is really "Barbara Kay Bracher Olson" It's being alleged on several blogs and forums that Barbara had plastic surgery and "became" Lady Booth Olson and remarried Ted Olson.

34b99de684383a.jpg

Along with these photos, some people are claiming that "Lady Evelyn Booth Olson" has no paper trail, and they do look somewhat alike, so I did some digging.

To make a long story short, I don't think "Lady Evelyn Booth Olson " and "Barbara Kay Bracher Olson" are the same woman. I still don't think "Barbara Kay" was on Flight 77, but she's not "Lady Booth" and it appears to me this whole "are they the same woman?" idea is nothing more than a wild goose chase designed to distract people from the real question "Where is Barbara Kay Bracher Olson?" ...as well as the rest of the alleged victims of flight 77?

I found a fairly normal normal paper trail for "Lady Lyn Booth" going all the way back to when she was a Senior in High School and won the "American Junior Miss" pageant in 1978.
LadyBooth_AJM_1978.jpg

This listing was on the net before 9-11 and it's very telling. While most anything can be forged, in my personal experience, Pageant mothers are insane, and I mean batshyt crazy. There's no way anyone, even the CIA, is going to get a bunch of pageant moms to agree to a scam like this. They'd be picketing the Whitehouse, not because of the 9-11 fraud, but because someone claimed to have won a pageant who didn't. They'd be screaming "She didn't win in '78 so-and-so did " all over the Internet...instead I found this thread where it looks like someone else is trying to check out Lady Booth's win.

LadyLynBooth_AJMThread.jpg

I searched "lebanonfan@yahoo.com" and the address appears to belong to Donna Mattingly, who's a rather well known person in Kentucky, and a former AJM winner
http://talkmarioncounty247.squarespace.com/welcome/

Barbara Kay Bracher graduated High School in Texas in 1973
BarbaraBracher_WaltripHS_Yearbook_1973.jpg

In 1976 (two years before Booth won the Kentucky AJM and graduated High School) Bracher got married in Texas:
BarbaraBracher_Marrage_1976.png

Then she got divorced in 1980
BarbaraBracher_Divorce.jpg

Bracher also left $333.00 in a bank in Texas when she was still married to Mcneil:
BarbaraBracher_UnclaimedProperty.png

I found people claiming to be Lady Booth's sisters (Rebecca Booth, MD and Cecil Booth ) and her step-father (Wayne Perkey) and I even found where she bought a piano in 1992

Lady_Booth_Piano.png

So I don't see why numerous people are claiming Lady Booth Olson has left no paper trail on the net? Most of this was VERY easy to find.

Then there is the fact that Booth appears to be a lot taller than Bracher.

This is Lady Evelyn Booth standing next to Ted Olson at their wedding:
284355832_64b884051b_b.jpg

This is Barbara Kay Bracher apparently standing next to Ted Olson:
Ted%2B%26%2BBarbara%2BOlson.jpg

Even if Lady Booth was wearing high heals at her wedding, I don't think she would fit under Ted Olson's shoulder like Barbara Kay Bracher did.

There are also videos of Lady Evelyn Booth Olson and Barbara Kay Bracher Olson on Youtube, and to me they sound totally different...and I'm pretty good on voices.

Lady Booth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4-MnkV4Ci0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f4-MnkV4Ci0

Barbara Kay Bracher Olson
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/WomensF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fyXBClMC6WA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2ESU0IXLwow

I'd like to give credit and thanks to the "Let's Roll" forum for all the great research they did. They really didn't miss much, and I got a TON of leads from their thread on this topic.

I have a bunch of other stuff to format and post, but when I'm done I'm going to post a link to this thread on their forum. They've got some good researchers on that forum, and aside from a piano, some unclaimed property and a few other details, they found most of this stuff before I did, I just had to verify their work ('cause I'm anal that way) They saved me many hours of digging, and I really appreciate that.

**Edited to remove the link to the "Let's Roll Forum" since it may have been compromised?

Oh well, I just tried to register for the "Let's Roll" forum with the same email address I've used for more than 20 years, and got this rather rude message:

"Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error"

Since there doesn't appear to be a "contact us" page, I guess I won't be interacting with them. Nice forum, but they have a VERY shabby registration process. I even had to fill in a cap'cha AND give them the capitol of Nepal ....like anyone knows how to spell "Kathmandu" without looking it up? Then I get called a spammer? No wonder they have such a small membership and zero donations.

I wonder if the site was taken over by someone who's trying to kill it? There is a lot of great 9-11 information there, but it's pretty dated for the most part. Looks like another one bites the dust?

I found the "Let's Roll" Forum owner's email address and sent him a message, but I also found this when looking him up. It's very rude, but still makes an interesting point.

http://anti-matrix.org/Convert/Articles_Conspiracy/Conspiracy/Conspiracy-Selected-Articles-110612214714.html

Now I think I might know why Lady Lyn Booth's rather obvious paper trail was excluded from the thread. Things that make you go "hmmmmm"

I just got an email reply from him, so at least I know he's a real person. I don't know about the on-line claims that his forum is "run by the Feds" It may just be he's being harassed by someone he banned for being an azzhat?

Does anyone have any experience with this gentleman, or any of his forums?

http://ww.analysiswebsites.com/?site=thelastamerican.org
thelastamerican.org

Owner Name: Phil Jayhan
Address: 309 lincoln st
City: mchenry
Email: phillipjayhan@yahoo.com
Phone: +1.2244897575
Domain contact info: Phil Jayhan
phillipjayhan@yahoo.com
Last update: March 29, 2012, 5:36 am

Anywho, back to my original topic.

Much to do has been made about the fact that "Lady Booth" is not in the Georgetown Commencement material on this blog _http://bigeye.com/olsons.htm in 1987

Yet here she is in the wayback machine, listed as being in the class of 1985. Again VERY easy to find, so why all the misleading blog posts?

LadyLynBooth_GeorgetownFacebook.jpg

To be clear here, I KNOW a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon. In addition to the abundance of evidence, I lived in Virginia at the time, and I personally heard them announce on the radio, over and over again, that "a missile has hit the Pentagon" They didn't start saying that a plane had hit the Pentagon until much later that afternoon.

So why are a bunch of alleged "Truthers" trying to convince folks that Lady Lyn Booth and Barbara Kay Bracher are the same woman, especially when it's so easy to find data on both of them?

Is this going to be used later to discredit the Truthers?

Guardian said:
To be clear here, I KNOW a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon. In addition to the abundance of evidence, I lived in Virginia at the time, and I personally heard them announce on the radio, over and over again, that "a missile has hit the Pentagon" They didn't start saying that a plane had hit the Pentagon until much later that afternoon.

So why are a bunch of alleged "Truthers" trying to convince folks that Lady Lyn Booth and Barbara Kay Bracher are the same woman, especially when it's so easy to find data on both of them?

Is this going to be used later to discredit the Truthers?

Sounds like they've been co-opted or whoever is writing these posts is just doing classic COINTELPRO. Most 911 truth groups have been co-opted by now.

I had a friendly exchange with Jayhan back in 2006. He struck me as sincere.

Laura said:
I had a friendly exchange with Jayhan back in 2006. He struck me as sincere.
I did a quick check on the guy who's accusing Jayhan of being a "Fed" "joeturn2000@yahoo.com" and he appears to be the standard issue forum troll on useless net, and as we well know every group gets a few. He offers no evidence of any kind, just baseless accusations.

On the other hand, Jayhan's sites are a treasure trove of 9-11 data that was fresh when it was posted.

Maybe his registration software just sucks? Many of us have been there too :lol:

Edited to add: I did check to make sure my DSL IP hasn't been included in some blacklist...it hasn't.

Guardian said:
I just got an email reply from him, so at least I know he's a real person. I don't know about the on-line claims that his forum is "run by the Feds" It may just be he's being harassed by someone he banned for being an azzhat?

Does anyone have any experience with this gentleman, or any of his forums?

http://ww.analysiswebsites.com/?site=thelastamerican.org
thelastamerican.org

Owner Name: Phil Jayhan
Address: 309 lincoln st
City: mchenry
Email: phillipjayhan@yahoo.com
Phone: +1.2244897575
Domain contact info: Phil Jayhan
phillipjayhan@yahoo.com
Last update: March 29, 2012, 5:36 am

More on Jayhan: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,2887.msg22697.html#msg22697

As anart wrote at the time: "real nutjob".

He's also mentioned in Laura's blog post here: http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.ca/2006/07/v-is-for-vendetta.html

And google 'phil jayhan jadczyk' to see what he wrote (first hit: 'Phil Jayhan on Laura Knight Jadczyk, Lisa Giuliani and Scott Mukafka').

Lady E. Booth is also listed in the Author index of Volume 83 of the Kentucky Journal of Law (1994-1995)

_http://heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?collection=journals&handle=hein.journals/kentlj83&div=30&id=&page=

LawJournal.png

Approaching Infinity said:
More on Jayhan: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,2887.msg22697.html#msg22697

As anart wrote at the time: "real nutjob".

He's also mentioned in Laura's blog post here: http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.ca/2006/07/v-is-for-vendetta.html

And google 'phil jayhan jadczyk' to see what he wrote (first hit: 'Phil Jayhan on Laura Knight Jadczyk, Lisa Giuliani and Scott Mukafka').

Lovely :cry: :cry:

Wanna take a guess at who's probably not going to get an invitation to his forum :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, except for his pod ideas, I thought he was kinda sincere. I didn't know he had written nasty stuff about me. Geeze. I thought we had a fairly civilized exchange.

Laura said:
Well, except for his pod ideas, I thought he was kinda sincere. I didn't know he had written nasty stuff about me. Geeze. I thought we had a fairly civilized exchange.

I have no idea what the "pod ideas" are, but yeah, Anart and AI are right, he has had some very nasty things to say about you. I read them yesterday.

This little exchange had been very telling. You and he disagreed on pods or whatever, yet you still had something nice to say about him, while he's been insulting you....and you didn't even know.

I just got a log-in email from him this morning.....so I was wrong about that. I am going to join and thank them for all the great info I got from their forum, because that's the polite thing to do. Lot's of researchers contributed to that thread, and it was very helpful to me.

I did notice something interesting. It looks to me like they hit the "google wall" in their research...which happens a lot. Almost everything they've posted is found by using google, but the stuff like old yearbooks, court records, stuff like that is only found when you search smaller databases manually because most of the data is in an image format, so google can't crawl it.

Like many people, I'm don't have a firm opinion regarding what actually hit the Pentagon. While I'm certain it wasn't a 757 due to the condition of the lawn, building, the amount of wreckage, etc. there could have been a missile, drone, small plane? I do not know. Looking at all the pictures available, I'm inclined to think "drone" because of the shape and markings on some of the wreckage, and the fact that drones were the military's "shiny new toy" at the time, and they were flying them over Langley/NASA in Hampton. If I recall correctly, one crashed into the roof of a K-Mart in Hampton in the late 90's. They were also much larger than the drones they have now....of course everything electronic was much larger when it was first invented.

My point is, many people have differing OPINIONS regarding what actually hit the Pentagon....why attack someone because they have a different idea than you do? For all any of us know, the US Military could have used a weapon none of us even know exists? They could have a super sonic slingshot for all we know? Ordinary people like us are so far out of the loop it's laughable. All we can do is guess what the PTB are doing/have done based on scraps of evidence we find on the Internet. So why all the insults?

This is especially odd since you didn't even know he had a problem with you? You both agree to the point that it's clear the official story is a huge pack of lies? Why are so many "Truthers" quick to attack other "Truthers" and who does this benefit?

Thanks for this in-depth analysis, Guardian. :)

Personally I don't see any resemblance at all, the two women do not even look like sisters.
Apart from that they seem to be photographed in the same angle and with the same facial expression (smiling with squinting eyes) they are of a completely different "type" (one more fleshy and feminine, the other more stern and masculine).

Concerning the calls I found this piece of info this afternoon (dunno if you already used it):

FBI: 9/11 cell phone calls from jets did not happen
By xenophilius on September 12, 2010 | From xenophilius.wordpress.com

It turns out the story Ted Olson told about getting a call from his wife on the hijacked flight 77 during the 9/11 attacks was not physically possible. He was either duped or he lied.

I heard this story from Ted on the Rush Limbaugh show and I thought at the time that it was just more BS propaganda. Nice to find out 9 years later that I was right again.

You can’t get cell phone calls at 30,000 feet. The call was the only source of information to mention terrorists with box cutters, and now we know from the FBI that it was faked.

In 2006 the truth movement learned that flight 77 had no onboard phones. The boing 757′s made for America had no onboard phones. In 2006 the FBI’s new story is that there were no calls from Barbara Olson.

Late in the day on 9/11, CNN put out a story that began: “Barbara Olson, a conservative commentator and attorney, alerted her husband, Solicitor General Ted Olson, that the plane she was on was being hijacked Tuesday morning, Ted Olson told CNN.” According to this story, Olson reported that his wife had “called him twice on a cell phone from American Airlines Flight 77,” saying that “all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers. The only weapons she mentioned were knives and cardboard cutters.”2 Ted Olson’s report was very important. It provided the only evidence that American 77, which was said to have struck the Pentagon, had still been aloft after it had disappeared from FAA radar around 9:00 AM (there had been reports, after this disappearance, that an airliner had crashed on the Ohio-Kentucky border). Also, Barbara Olson had been a very well-known commentator on CNN. The report that she died in a plane that had been hijacked by Arab Muslims was an important factor in getting the nation’s support for the Bush administration’s “war on terror.” Ted Olson’s report was important in still another way, being the sole source of the widely accepted idea that the hijackers had box cutters.3

However, although Ted Olson’s report of phone calls from his wife has been a central pillar of the official account of 9/11, this report has been completely undermined.

Olson’s Self-Contradictions

Olson began this process of undermining by means of self-contradictions. He first told CNN, as we have seen, that his wife had “called him twice on a cell phone.” But he contradicted this claim on September 14, telling Hannity and Colmes that she had reached him by calling the Department of Justice collect. Therefore, she must have been using the “airplane phone,” he surmised, because “she somehow didn’t have access to her credit cards.”4 However, this version of Olson’s story, besides contradicting his first version, was even self-contradictory, because a credit card is needed to activate a passenger-seat phone.

Later that same day, moreover, Olson told Larry King Live that the second call from his wife suddenly went dead because “the signals from cell phones coming from airplanes don’t work that well.”5 After that return to his first version, he finally settled on the second version, saying that his wife had called collect and hence must have used “the phone in the passengers’ seats” because she did not have her purse.6

By finally settling on this story, Olson avoided a technological pitfall. Given the cell phone system employed in 2001, high-altitude cell phone calls from airliners were impossible, or at least virtually so (Olson’s statement that “the signals from cell phones coming from airplanes don’t work that well” was a considerable understatement). The technology to enable cell phone calls from high-altitude airline flights was not created until 2004.7

However, Olson’s second story, besides being self-contradictory, was contradicted by American Airlines.

American Airlines Contradicts Olson’s Second Version

A 9/11 researcher, knowing that AA Flight 77 was a Boeing 757, noticed that AA’s website indicated that its 757s do not have passenger-seat phones. After he wrote to ask if that had been the case on September 11, 2001, an AA customer service representative replied: “That is correct; we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack.”8

In response to this revelation, defenders of the official story might reply that Ted Olson was evidently right the first time: she had used her cell phone. However, besides the fact that this scenario is rendered unlikely by the cell phone technology employed in 2001, it has also been contradicted by the FBI.

Olson’s Story Contradicted by the FBI

The most serious official contradiction of Ted Olson’s story came in 2006 at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. The evidence presented to this trial by the FBI included a report on phone calls from all four 9/11 flights. In its report on American Flight 77, the FBI report attributed only one call to Barbara Olson and it was an “unconnected call,” which (of course) lasted “0 seconds.”9 According to the FBI, therefore, Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone.

Back on 9/11, the FBI itself had interviewed Olson. A report of that interview indicates that Olson told the FBI agents that his wife had called him twice from Flight 77.10 And yet the FBI’s report on calls from Flight 77, presented in 2006, indicated that no such calls occurred.

This was an amazing development: The FBI is part of the Department of Justice, and yet its report undermined the well-publicized claim of the DOJ’s former solicitor general that he had received two calls from his wife on 9/11. – globalresearch

Amazing. Wikipedia still says the call happened.

… Flight 77 was hijacked at 8:54. At some point between 9:16 and 9:26, Olson called her husband. She reported that the flight had been hijacked, and the hijackers had knives and boxcutters. She further indicated that the hijackers were not aware of her phone call, and that they had put all the passengers in the rear of the plane. About a minute into the conversation, the call was cut off.

Shortly after, Barbara reached her husband again. She reported that the “pilot” had announced that the flight had been hijacked, and asked her husband what she should tell the captain to do. Ted Olson asked for her location and she replied that the aircraft was then flying over houses. Another passenger told her they were traveling northeast. Ted Olson informed Barbara of the two previous hijackings and crashes. She did not display signs of panic at the time. At that point, Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

Politically Incorrect host Bill Maher left a panel seat vacant for a week following her death.

Of course, the FBI had to set it straight :cool2:

Same article, as interesting:

What really happened to Barbara Olson? Bodies were supposedly identified in the Pentagon crash, the same one that they say completely disintegrated the plane. Who else was on that flight?

… if you look at the occupations of the passengers of Flight 77, you get a strange feeling that something is wrong with this picture:For a random collection of passengers, this is a very impressive manifest. We use the results of Killtown’s work on the passenger list, which was drawn from the canonical sources of 9/11 victims biographical information on the Internet: the numbers in square brackets are the numbers in Killtown’s listing .

a senior scientist with the US Navy, retired Army. [12] A third-generation physicist whose work at the Navy was so classified that his family knew very little about what he did each day. They don’t even know exactly why he was headed to Los Angeles on the doomed American Airlines Flight 77.
a Boeing engineer in Integrated Defense Systems; he served in the US Air Force for four years, and for the National Security Agency for 14 years. [36]
a director of program management at Raytheon, US Army (ret.) [28] who helped develop and build anti-radar technology for electronic warfare. Raytheon‘s website notes that they are leaders in every phase of the Precision Strike kill chain; are the world’s leading organization at Missile Defense; provides state-of-the-art technology to detect, protect and respond to terrorism and provide Homeland Defense; and that their technology forms the eyes, ears and brains of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems, from the Predator to the Global Hawk.
a retired naval aviator who worked for Veridian Corp., a defense contractor, who was working with military aircraft and weapons systems [56] A Navy test pilot who worked on the development of the F18. “He had done a number of black programs — which means top-secret,” said his son. “We were given no details.”
an electrical engineer with defense contractor BAE Systems. [41] largest technical support supplier to the US Navy. BAE Systems is an industry leader in flight control systems, which are present on nearly every US military aircraft. BAE electronic warfare systems such as their jamming system are vital to the US Navy operations.
2 Boeing propulsion engineers: a lead Propulsion Engineer and a Project Manager with Boeing Satellite Systems, [32] and a lead engineer for Boeing Satellite Systems. [40]
a software architect with Lockheed Martin Corp., US Army (ret.). [42] A manager in the systems and software architecture department.
a Vice President for software development, EMSolutions and retired Lieutenant Commander, Navy. [18] He spent 20 years in the US Navy, where he developed high capacity signal processors, multi-processor application software and innovative signal processing algorithms. EMSolutions maintains a facility security clearance, and has contracts with Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO) and BAE Systems.
a technical group manager at Xon Tech, a defense-related research and development firm [46] He previously worked as an engineer at the Naval Research Lab. Also a technical manager of Xon Tech [53].
a retired Navy Rear Admiral, former Navy pilot, and retired American Airlines pilot. [24]
a senior executive at the Defense Department. [29] A budget analyst/director of the programming and fiscal economics division who worked at the Pentagon.
a former Navy electronics technician worked as a Department of Defense contractor with Vrendenburg Co. in Washington [57]
managing partner and co-founder of Stratin Consulting. and retired Marine Corps Lieutenant and Vietnam War veteran [26]
a lawyer who had worked with the Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps. [49]
and of course, there was Barbara Olson, attorney, CNN Commentator and wife of the United States Solicitor General. [39]

The odds against this being a random group of 53 American Airlines passengers are simply astronomical! There are more top secret security clearances here than in most medium-sized cities in America. – 9/11review

I like to think they are still alive somewhere. Perhaps they all went to live in some secret underground or undersea base when the missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11… or perhaps had plastic surgery and got new names.

:shock:

Emmeya

Back
Top Bottom