Joys of Travel

Bluestar

Jedi Council Member
In April of this year a motor home was purchased and my family had a new home on wheels. My husband and I were invited to an alternative religion/pagan festival that we had participated in for many years and had not been back to for sometime. So the excitement of seeing extended family and friends was accented by traveling in our new home on wheels. The trip involved 3000 miles round trip with a few places to stop along the way.

Now to explain a pagan festival; held on a piece of land usually in a nature environment where there are workshops by day and music and ceremony at night. Plus a lot of drumming and dancing. It is camping in anything from tents to motor coaches. There was a time in my life, pre-cassies, where I thought that this was the best type of environment to learn, grow and experience Spirit. And yes, I did have many, many years of believing that pagans had a handle on life, the Universe and everything. My disillusionment of this came in 2001 and then was proceeded with many examples that this was not what I thought it to be. Pagan fests were a microcosm of what was in the larger macrocosm of the world outside. With all the quibbles and prejudices, manipulations and "drama". But this is a benefit for someone like me, who is searching for knowledge and can see with clearer eyes and use discernment to help with my own lessons. One of these being is what a person is doing, for the good of all or only for oneself.

After not being at a festival for two years, I was trusting that the pagan community had grown some. That the little dramas would have been ironed out some and that a cohesiveness would have formed where real work is done. This was wishful thinking on my part and I immediately saw the err of my thinking. So I allowed myself to just have a good time and enjoy the time spent with dear friends. Also to spread the word of good nutrition where it was welcomed and asked about. It was an opportunity that I did not want to waste. Being I was able to pass to some people the SOTT web site and trustfully inspired some to read "Primal Body Primal Mind". Was able to suggest EE to two people that asked what I was doing to help with stress.

Here are some observations that I had while at this festival:
-There is an essence that "my religion is better then yours" between the various alternative religions.
-People do not relate what they eat to their health issues.
-Some people truly enjoy creating drama as part of their energy vampirism and some of these people don't even know what they are
doing.
-For people that were supposed to be following nature religions, they did not appear to be aware of nature speaking to them in the form
of the natural events that we here have been witnessing, i.e. climate changes, earthquakes, sinkholes, etc...

The positive aspects of this festival were unmarred by my observations because I choose to stand in my place of integrity. My husband and I called ourselves "drama retardant spray" If any drama came our way, we went to the source of the rumor and got down to the truth. For the most part I think people did not bring their drama to our door step because they knew it would be uncovered and dealt with in an appropriate manner.

We had many wonderful talks around campfires and meals where I could share anti-wheat, dairy and sugar meals with people. A lot of great music was created and for me I was able to see through many things thanks to the work this forum has brought. My deepest gratitude to all here and especially to Laura for all that she has brought to our table.

After the festival we spent a week in Ohio with some dear friends. Here I was able to talk with people that were doing the work without having heard of the forum. For me it was so encouraging that there are other people that have some of the info that is discussed here and are following a gluten/dairy/sugar free diet, know about 4D sts (though I was able to introduce the sts/sto classification to them and they gelled with it immediately), psychopaths and are very aware of our Earth changes. It was wonderful to be able to talk with them freely about our current world situation etc... One of my friends turned me on to a company that sells organic gold coffee for enemas. She calls it a merr. Here is the website for those interested. _http://usastore.sawilsons.com/

Then we traveled to western North Carolina. We had planned a trip to Mammoth Cave Kentucky, but funds would not allow a visit there and to friends, so we opted to visit with friends. The Great Smoky Mountains is a marvelous place. Beauty and wonder all around. I could feel Mother Earth so vibrant and alive there. The animal and plant life is wondrous. It was such a healing place. We visited with a dear friend/family that we have not seen in nine years and that was just awesome. She took us to many places and we are so grateful to her for her hospitality. Drove on the Blue Ridge Pkwy and saw with our eyes why they call them The Smoky Mountains. Very ancient and special place they are. My husband got to visit his ancestral land in Cherokee, NC. Got to go ruby mining, which if one does want to go, I warn you that it is tough on the body sitting over a water trough for a couple of hours washing through dirt looking for rubies. My husband found three pieces. My friend and I found rocks. Cool rocks though. The mine we choose was owned by and on Cherokee land and was not planted with other rocks from other places in the world. Being it was American Indian owned we wanted to support them and they were native rocks. Don't think I will do it again, but it was one of those experiences we had to have.

After leaving North Carolina we drove south towards home. Stopped in Georgia at a state park where we woke up at 4 AM to see if we could see any of the meteor shower (_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseids). We saw some meteors and then for the first time in my life I saw a fire ball. Clearly a fire ball. It was very different from the meteors that we saw which looked more like shooting stars. This was orange and shot across the sky. Now I do not know if it was a comet or a meteor, but it was way cool to see. I sort of stood there for a moment though to see if more were coming and if this was the "end of days" :) when there were no more, we went back to sleep. Sort of apropos being that I am a machine, lol.

Then I was back at my home town and it felt like the whole trip was a dream. Having not been exposed to the news nor the internet, I did not feel like I missed anything. Then the world caught up to me and I saw the devastating things that took place. Catching up on SOTT and the forum, read the latest transmition and I am at page 20. Want to finish before I make a comment though.

One thing I want to express here is that I found the people I came into contact on the road and in the small towns we were in were very friendly. Encountered some wonderful hospitality and that gave me some joy in knowing that people can be nice out there in the world. Did not experience any hostility even from those at the festival that I know do not like me. It was cordial. The festival did teach me that even with some of the pettiness of others, the lack of integrity of some, people can get together and celebrate life in certain situations. The commonality of just being human and celebrating our walk on this planet can override the petty tyrants when groups of people gather together and do not allow the petty tyrants to rule the day. The people that were petty were not totally fed by the all, only to those that choose to be a part of it. And that was their choice. Maybe they had a lesson or two to learn from them. Who knows what stage another person is on and who am I to judge that position.

So thanks for your time in reading of my trip and some of the observations I had. I trust that this may assist on the journey we are all taking in the here and now. I encourage the notion to go out and enjoy life while we can all the while sticking to our lifestyle, the work and everything around us. This is a great adventure, even with all the things that are happening around the world. We can see that it is sorrowful and painful at times and tragic. There is beauty to behold at the same time. For the moment life for me is balancing itself out. Considering where I was last year and all the stress I had in my life. See here if interested to read about it.

There were many more things that I observed and experienced on this trip and I will stop here due to not wanting to create word salad (if I haven't already). So thanks again and if there is any questions pertaining to the festival please feel free to ask. I know that most may not know about them. Blessings to you all.

Thanks for posting about your trip, lots of miles, neat places and close friends.

Bluestar said:
I encourage the notion to go out and enjoy life while we can all the while sticking to our lifestyle, the work and everything around us.

Welcome home. :)

Thank you so much for sharing this incredible travel that you had. Traveling is one of the most beautiful things in this world, this possibility to meet other lives, to learn, to exchange and give and receive.

Back
Top Bottom