Three Months Left of 2012 - Register Your Predictions HERE!

Laura said:
Since it is now Sept 20th and, according to the New Age crowd, the world is going to end, ascend, transform, whatever, on Dec 21 - more or less - which is almost exactly three months from now, I'm interested in what forum members think may actually happen IF anything at all.
after looking up recent news increase of relatively big rocks, I suspect some air burst may happen some where on the planet to bring the attention to the subject to the masses . I think rock vs rocket drama is precursor to it. Often the doomsday accounts ( I read) are localized and subjective. so it will be local event, if any.
Are you worried? Getting nervous? What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?
For Dec 21, - I am not nervous, date is not even in my radar. In general, my lack of preparation in terms of skill set makes me nervous and creates self doubt of future.

There are more questions that could be asked to explore this topic, so fire away!

Just like how some gut bacteria survives after cleansing , some will survive ( 4D graduates are different I think), carry on as caveman life for a LONG time thus leaving the 4D STS to look some other pasture. I guess their new aryan prototype is wiped out too. Not sure how though. Last C's session hints at 4D STS cleansing too, not sure how it will be -probably some 4D famine.

I had that "wild thought" about a serious comet/asteroid thing happening too, though I was placing it a bit earlier, like in November.

A flu fear-mongering in the next few months is also a distinct possibility and since people's health is dire, it might actually get out of control. Tightened airport security and travel restriction is also a possibility within this context. Then I would expect a big rock to fall too.

I expect nothing exceptional to happen on 12/21. What I do expect is progression of events in this period which will extend further and gain in severity and consequences as we go further in time. That may be start of the plague, ice age, worsening of economic crises, new wars (maybe even some short global), more destructive earthquakes, and Volcano eruptions and meteor/cometary showers, some things can even be simultaneous. We could witness some serious appearance of those events in the next 3 month, but I think it is just the beginning.

Am I worried and nervous? Of course I am! But when you know what's down the road, it's somehow easier to find inner peace. This in return, gives you opportunity to mobilize all you've got inside to meet the fury. "It's not where you are, but who" is my guiding thought, so I'm mostly thinking of how to implement this in real life. This may sound weird and loosely sad but, I'm getting impatient for the show to start! I'm tired of looking at the sorry state of the World by the day.

my thoughts of what could happen until the 31.12.2012 are similar to what others have expressed.
I think there is a possibility that the PTB will manufacture some events (or spin natural ones into the 2012 hype) and get a lot of 2012 doomsday folks running wild until that magical date. just to then, after this specific day has passed without anything significant, discredit all alternative people as lunatics.

So I think that mainstream media will cover that specific date and those people who believe in it more often until that date comes.
they probably will increase the awarness of normal folks on the streets about this 2012 doomsday business and those people who believe in it.
then they might manufacture some things that make those believers believe in to this date even more. then that specific day will pass without anything happening and the mainstream media/PTB will put all alternative people into the same crazy pot saying "see those alernative people and their theories are all crazy, don't believe anything they say". It would be a perfect tool to prevent a lot of normal people to wake up to reality.

then looking at what might be infront of us in the longer run after that date I recently thought about the same thing BO expressed here:

Bo said:
but I have a wild thought on what could/maybe/ happen in december;

A comet hitting a city, making breaking news, then being covered up as it being an attack by iran. U.S/Israel will then attack Iran. While this invasion/distraction is going on, another small city will perhaps be hit by a comet, then more propaganda hitting the news that Iran is bombing other cities.

Then in 2013, when Iran is pretty much in ruins and millions of innocent people have died. A period of calmness will occur and people will go on with their lives as if nothing has happenend. Until the downpour begins.

wouldn't be wars the best way to distract the masses of what is going on with our planet (comets/Earth Changes)?
what if at some level the PTB know that some rather disastrous comets will hit and their plan to cover that up is to start let's say a war or wars (with Iran for example) to distract from this fact until the population has reached a not so dangerous number for them. so maybe war distractions for the masses are on the way.

I'm not particularly worried about Dec 2012 and think it will fizzle with not much happening, but have found it difficult at times to focus on the here and now like attending school and applying to grad school with all the possibilities of what could happen after 2012. What I see happening is more of the same slow degradation on multiple fronts for the rest of the year. So I don't think any big events like attacking Iran, economic collapse, etc will happen for the rest of 2012, but after that all bets are off in terms of how fast things could go from bad to worse. I think a major catalyst could be food riots and and weather related events throwing the world into chaos. A dark horse is of course some form of widely recognized cosmic bombardment event. I keep a close eye on what is happening (thanks SOTT!) and am prepping a bit and ready to act on short notice be it financially, moving from the city and other areas of my life.

Perceval said:
From a political perspective (if it can still be called that rather than "pure psychopathic perspective") I'm thinking that the Israelis are crazy enough to attack Iran and hope the US falls in line. In such a case however, I expect a liberal dose of false flag. With Syria so thoroughly infiltrated by Westerners and their lackies (not to mention Israelis) it wouldn't be so hard for them to launch a few missiles, or attack in some way, Israel, from Syria, thereby providing the causus belli. At that point, I'm hoping the Israelis are "double crossed" by the US and left to their own devices, which probably won't be pretty.

That's in the time frame of before the end of the year. As for the actual date of 21st Dec, I'm betting on a damp squib, which could come in the form of torrential rain/snow for Northern climes.

That's what's on my mind for a few days, it was the matter of attack on Iran. I am accompanied by a feeling that it might surpass psychopaths in power. I predict that progress can be negligible, will be increase doubt among Western people from different circles and intensity of hatred for the U.S. and Israel of the rest of the world. Reminds me Nazi Germany who threw their forces at Kursk in July 1943 to maintain the expansion to the East. They failed and never regained the strategic initiative until the end of the war in 1945. I wouldn't be surprised if cosmos add something from his own to whole of this, so to speak.

Another thing is climate cooling and plague, whose coming is very real, which is on the verge, but no one knows when it will start. I'm wonder of my chance of survival in the zone of ice, when the ice age actually take place. In particular, the challenge is to survive here from month to month and pursue their material needs. Just not to mention preparing for apocalyptic conditions.

Laura said:
Are you worried?
No, I don't worry until something happens that I can actually DO something about.

Getting nervous?

I totally forgot that particular "doom date" was right around the corner until you mentioned it :lol:

What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

Predators who are of a size that I can do something about, small enough potatoes that I might actually be able to prevent a victim or two, or ten?

There are more questions that could be asked to explore this topic, so fire away!

:rotfl: Did you finish your book ;D

Psyche said:
A flu fear-mongering in the next few months is also a distinct possibility and since people's health is dire, it might actually get out of control. Tightened airport security and travel restriction is also a possibility within this context. Then I would expect a big rock to fall too.

It is already happening, in Germany a virologist warned about a flu pandemic considering the flu rate on the southern hemisphere, i.e. Australia, which was twice as high this year.

A comet/asteroid also crossed my mind with a big cover up to blame Iran/Syria, since in the recent days the pressure is building up the PTB seem to prepare for something, whatever they know.

I have an appointment with a spacecraft under the command of Maysanta on 12/21/12 12 O'Clock, don't some of you guys too? :P

Laura said:
Since it is now Sept 20th and, according to the New Age crowd, the world is going to end, ascend, transform, whatever, on Dec 21 - more or less - which is almost exactly three months from now, I'm interested in what forum members think may actually happen IF anything at all.

Are you worried? Getting nervous? What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

I feel at the very least one of the big dominoes (economic, political, religious) etc that have been carefully built and positioned, will fall before 21.12.12, and the the resulting drama and fear will be used of course by the PTB to control overtly. History repeating itself again, with those with knowledge and the integrity to apply it living in their respective 'islands of survival'.

Iran seems to set up as the sacrificial scapegoat. Whether a cometary explosion over the middle East (blamed on a missile strike), or false flag attack blamed on Iran - biological, nuclear weapon or cyber attack on banking systems.

I feel profound sadness at the moment coupled with a sense of imminent relief when it finally kicks off; not at all nervous or fearful as such, and still suffer mostly thinking of my childrens welfare.

But as the c's say "all is lessons".

It may indeed feel a joy when its all over - it cant get much worse can it?

I expect most of those around us and ourselves to express openly our true essenses. Extreme violence and extreme kindness.

Commiting as best as one can to acquiring and using knowledge, practising EE and paleo diet and preparing as pragmatically as possible given our respective situations! Not sure we can do much else? :lol:

Whether 4D (hopefully STO) or 5D, what will be, will be.

I just feel blessed to have met very briefly Laura, Ark and some other forum members almost a year sgo in Barcelona. Thanks to all of you on here. x

I totally agree with Laura with her take on a cosmic incident before the much touted 21/12/12. Like the C's said, the Mayans only partially understood the significance of 21/12/12 so to me that means they were onto something but not what they or man later have made it out to be. And with the recent spike in earthquakes, volcano eruptions, rivers turning red and boiling, plus not forgetting the revelation Laura provided during the VB hypnosis as mentioned in Wave Volume 4 regarding the absence/lack of comets for an interim (notice that in the last three weeks, there have been hardly any fireballs/comets reported - classical calm before the storm??) everything seem to point towards a nearing 'cosmic cleaning'. The C's prediction of Japan buckling when 'sun is in Libra' also seem to indicate the month of November 2012 as the month to watch out for and all else done/planned by the PTB is, as you guys have already volunteered nothing but mere self-serving responses in their desperate attempts to keep the people clueless about the real reasons why the world is 'falling apart'.

Yes, of course some of us over here are all worked up... this is truly a 'once-in-a-309,000-years-lifetime experience... how do we pretend it's anything else???!!! :P

Thanks Laura, and Team as always for helping us WAKE UP and stay vigilant :)

I have the impression that less and less people are talking about the Mayan catastrophic happening for 2012. For me, I am not worried at all for the 21 December. What worries me is the actual situation in the world. I predict a very cold winter. With snow even here, in my region. Than also I am worried of the economic situation: in Spain, specially. When the King starts to write letters to the Spaniards asking them to be quiet that means that he is seeing that the water is boiling. But what worries me a lot is the situation in the Middle East. And now with China/Japan... I have the impression that something can go wrong and then... BOOM!

Agree with Loreta,
it's been months since I heard anyone talking about it, people are more worried about other stuff (at least in Spain and in my little network of friends and family). Hardly thinking about it also.

Laura said:

I remember the furor over the turn of the millennium, and it was a huge dud. If there's going to be anything of note happening, it will be along the lines of 9/11, a planned attack to force a reaction. That could be anything from economics to Ka-Booms.

Whenever I go out in public these days, there's this constant undercurrent of desperation, anger, and dread hitting me from all directions. This is normal for an election year where I live. The Misery Index, real and perceived, is high. There's no point in guessing or second guessing the crazy behavior. I've learned to roll with it and do the best we can with what we have to hand. :flowers:

Are you worried?

Not worried as much as tired of the endless crap. I'm to the point I won't speak to anyone who tries to engage me in political discussions.
I'm not willing or patient enough to endure strangers trying to force me to listen to what amounts to horse pucky, and so far the look on my face has been enough to keep strangers from over stepping that boundary. I've become quite rude bordering on abrasive in public, especially when its clear the other person (and I'm speaking of strangers here) doesn't care if he/she/it is violating my mental health. I've gotten nasty about it.

Getting nervous?

Past a certain point I have to laugh at it all. Knowing how helpless world elites are in the face of Nature actually puts a smile on my face. The Irony of that fact is refreshing.

What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

Ah geez....its all I have right now to answer the following: Will my legs work today? Ok...next...can I stand up without falling over...ok....next....etc. :lol: ;)

Back
Top Bottom