Article not found?

Hi There.
My morning ritual is to peruse the sott articles. It's the only way I can keep up with the volume of interesting items posted ;)
This morning I was attempting to "read more" on an article related to UTube, Israeli audio visual modifications to weapons etc - sorry I can't remember the title, and I got an article not found message. The article doesn't appear anywhere in the search. Was it removed on purpose & if so why?
Thanks

Silveryblue said:
Hi There.
My morning ritual is to peruse the sott articles. It's the only way I can keep up with the volume of interesting items posted ;)
This morning I was attempting to "read more" on an article related to UTube, Israeli audio visual modifications to weapons etc - sorry I can't remember the title, and I got an article not found message. The article doesn't appear anywhere in the search. Was it removed on purpose & if so why?
Thanks

If an article was removed, it could have been due to it being a duplicate of an older article and therefore not currently relevant. You can use the Search function to see if there are similar articles in the database.

Back
Top Bottom