Predicting a hit regarding men losing most of their sex drive

Psalehesost

The Living Force
Laura said:
Q: (L) Now, I was just reading in "Bringers of the Dawn" about male energy and female energy and it says: "We have said that the male vibration will transform in a very short period of time. We will not tell you why or how because some of you will consider it to be entirely too ominous, however, we will say that as the waves continue to come there will be a unilateral rising of consciousness within the population. At a certain point, when men are in the deepest point of mastering feeling, the feeling center will be activated. This will either occur gently or it will be blown wide open." What will be "entirely too ominous?"

A: Energy redirection.

Q: (L) Energy direction is going to happen and that is what you are saying is the ominous thing here?

A: Overview.

Q: (L) Well, what does energy direction specifically mean? What kind of energy?

A: Sexual.

A: [...] Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the root of most of the historical aggression and lack of feeling on the part of the male.

In some discussions spread around the forum - I recall seeing it in The Swamp - other men have noted that transitioning to a ketogenic diet causes a distinct decrease in sex drive.

This has implications: It seems that the present "norm" - what is considered normal for, at any rate, young men - may well be based on how men function as a result of an unnatural (agricultural) diet. Perhaps as a result of a resulting chemical imbalance, which may also have other psychological consequences. (Meaning there may also be other "normal" aspects of psychology that really aren't - which may go for both men and women.)

If the world is going to through a collapse of our present global civilization and its infrastructure, with cometary bombardment, the onset of an ice age, and a drastic reduction in population, etc., one might think that people - those that remain - will be forced to return to a ketogenic diet.

And this, then, may well in turn result in the C's prediction coming true in a natural way, as a result of biochemical changes impacting psychology.

In my case I feel the low carb diet may have affected my sex drive some, but I feel that while reading/studying deeply the materials from our book list, the forum and performing EE I have been affected most.

A: [...] Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the root of most of the historical aggression and lack of feeling on the part of the male.

In my striving to gain knowledge I have noticed that the sex drive has gone way down. Perhaps this is part of our natural function that serves to conserve much needed energy to put towards learning (spiritual pursuits) rather than it being depleted through sex.

Q: (L) Now, I was just reading in "Bringers of the Dawn" about male energy and female energy and it says: "We have said that the male vibration will transform in a very short period of time. We will not tell you why or how because some of you will consider it to be entirely too ominous, however, we will say that as the waves continue to come there will be a unilateral rising of consciousness within the population. At a certain point, when men are in the deepest point of mastering feeling, the feeling center will be activated. This will either occur gently or it will be blown wide open." What will be "entirely too ominous?"

Maybe some men facilitate the lowering of their sex drive now through direction of their spiritual pursuits/diet which raise conciousness, and the rest of the population will go through a similar change later by energy redirection. Both ways being "natural" but the former being chosen and the latter forced due to circumstances at a later time.

I think you are spot on about the diet. It is only when I eat some carbs or 'gray area' foods that I sometimes notice myself wrestling with sexual energy inappropriate to the situation. I also find that the more I study, network and try to self remember, the less often I get sexual thoughts of any sort. I think this may be due to this energy being used in a more positive way, though this is only speculation as I cannot see anything in terms of energy within myself.

I know however that I could still feel sex drive quite easily if I wanted to, it has not just gone away. However I have no need for it right now so it simply doesn't appear. Most people would find the idea of losing their sex drive a terrible thing, but this feels like how a normal human being is meant to function.

Hi. As I reported some time ago my sexual drive has decreased a lot, but it started to fall when I started to do EE three years ago, and still goes down with the time. In my case it was not related with diet. I have sometimes tested my self thinking in sexual thinks to observe if it was as before but I perceive now as "boring", something like "is that all?"

Well there is some evidence that low carb diet significantly decreases fertility and I am thinking this is how things should be, before we screwed up the planet post agriculture.
Perhaps low sex drive is in the same equation.

That was my thought too H.E. Just as 'normal' modern female menstruation is not normal by any historical standard, so too may the 'normal' modern male sex drive not be normal. Both act together to massively increase population size to unsustainable levels and thus are clearly signs that man in not in balance with nature.

I hadn't thought about this specifically, but sexual thoughts have diminished some since I have been working on the diet. Or more accurately have changed in emphasis.

The drive is still there but I find myself seeing women in a different way. Rather the being attracted to purely physical charm I seem to notice signs of depth of character in women.

Thoughts and visual ques of a sexual nature that used to spark my interest now seem a bit of a bore. I don't seem to be "driven" by sex as much.

Mac

Carlise said:
I think you are spot on about the diet. It is only when I eat some carbs or 'gray area' foods that I sometimes notice myself wrestling with sexual energy inappropriate to the situation.

There seems to be a positive correlation between insulin level and testosterone secretion. That's what the following paper seems to demonstrate:

Insulin regulates testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin concentrations in adult normal weight and obese men. (R Pasquali and al.)

Abstract : There are no studies in vivo on the effects of insulin on androgens and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) in men. We, therefore, investigated the effects of insulin suppression on testosterone and SHBG in two groups of eight nondiabetic adult obese men and six healthy normal weight men who underwent diazoxide treatment (100 mg, three times daily) for 7 days. Blood samples for hormone determination were obtained before the subjects had been selected for the study, immediately before diazoxide administration, and on the last day of treatment. A 24-h oral glucose tolerance test was also performed for glucose, insulin, and C-peptide determinations before and on the last day of treatment. Only one subject experienced significant side-effects, and no significant changes in mean body weight were found during the treatment. Diazoxide administration worsened glucose tolerance in several subjects and reduced fasting and glucose-stimulated insulin levels by approximately 50% in both control and obese subjects. No significant difference was present between historical and pretreatment hormone values in either group. Moreover, there were no differences in pretreatment gonadotropin and SHBG concentrations between the two groups, whereas testosterone (free and total) levels were lower in the obese than in the control subjects. After diazoxide administration, testosterone (free and total) decreased slightly, but significantly, whereas LH and SHBG significantly increased in both groups. Diazoxide treatment increased estradiol levels in controls, but not in obese men. In conclusion, these results indicate that in vivo, insulin is capable of stimulating testosterone production and, simultaneously, of inhibiting SHBG concentrations in both normal weight and obese men.

Therefore a ketodiet which is almost carb free doesn't trigger any insulin spike and might decrease the testosterone level, hence the reduced sexual drive.

Mac said:
The drive is still there but I find myself seeing women in a different way. Rather the being attracted to purely physical charm I seem to notice signs of depth of character in women.
This is along the lines of what I've been thinking. The decrease in sex drive allows for the ability to see others more clearly. They become human (or at least more so) as opposed to an object to be fed off. I suppose if we think of sexual energy as being on a continuum (a spiral?) where one can either be moving upwards towards creativity (sto) or downwards towards the more physical which manifests as a desire for sex (sts), it would stand to reason that all pursuits related to truth would be reflected outward.

Edit: clarity

Added:

Laura said:

Q: (L) Energy direction is going to happen and that is what you are saying is the ominous thing here?

A: Overview.

Q: (L) Well, what does energy direction specifically mean? What kind of energy?

A: Sexual.

These two parts in bold stand out for me in particular. Maybe for those who are addicted to the physical in all it's forms may have difficulty letting go of this lack of true engagement (whether with the self or others) in all forms.

Mine took a fall since I started doing EE, and even on the periods that I stopped the practice, it never went back to the same place. At first I found it weird, but now I'm glad. It really helps to see the other, and I began to feel atracted by other things.
I think that when I get the diet in order, I can expect more changes.

Don't know if it's the KD, EE, Work and reading or combination of all of them but my drive for sex has dropped down a lot since i registered to forum. Now i feel like
i have more energy to concentrate on important things. :)

I hadn't really thought of it before but my sex drive went way down after switching to the ketogenic diet in the past month or two. It was very hard to break the addiction in the past but now is pretty much effortless. I think it is great because of the increase in health and energy and also viewing females and femininity in a healthier way as mentioned above. I've noticed as well that all the constant triggers for sex such as in advertisements now have little to no effect on me.

I have to agree with the low carb diet. For example, I remember that when I used to drink soda, my sexual urges increased a lot of a sudden, maybe because of the high levels of carbs that a soda has.

So with the ketogenic diet, the sexual urges can be controlled, plus the self control through the EE. Interesting indeed.

If newly introduced sex drive or physical self-gratification concept is partly responsible for the Fall, I wonder if the Cs or Ps mean that a decrease/redirecting in sexual energy may lead to a decrease in physicality. The following excerpt has lead me to this thought. Am I on a track ? Maybe I’m mixing sexual energy and self-gratification of a physical sort.

Session August, 28 1999:

Q: What I am trying to get at here, what I am trying to understand, is the transition from the goddess worship to the god worship; the change from the understanding of cyclical time as expressed in the feminine cycles, and expressed as the goddess; to the concept of linear time, expressed as the masculine principle. It seems to me that these were stages of inversion of concepts which gradually led to the ideas that the Lizzies are imposing on us, and seem to have been working in this direction for millennia - the dominator experience which expresses as: believe in something outside yourself that will save you, otherwise you are damned because the world is gonna end, and you are going to get judged. This is the concept I am trying to deal with here. I am trying to understand what was worshipped. Okay, we had these guys; they fell from Eden, but they were still fairly close to the original concepts, in some terms. Once they jumped into the physical bodies, as you put it, what was their level of conceptualization regarding the universe? Did they still retain some understanding at that point?

A: Kind of like the understanding one has after severe head trauma, vis a vis your normal understanding in your current state.

Q: So, they were traumatized; they may have had bits and pieces of ideas and memories, but they may also have lost a great deal altogether. There may have even been a sort of "coma" state of mankind for many millennia. But, after they woke up, with the bits and pieces floating around in their heads, they may have begun to attempt to piece it all together. So, they started putting it all back together. What was the first thing they put together regarding the cosmos around them?

A: Sex.

Q: What did they decide about sex? I mean, sex was there. They were having sex. Is that it? Or, did they understand the cosmos as sex?

A: More like the former. After all, that is what got you guys in this mess in the first place! Just imagine the sales job if you can: "Look how much fun this is! Want to try it?!? Oops, sorry, we forgot to tell you, you cannot go back!"

Q: I really fail to understand - and I know it is a big issue that has been hinted at and alluded to, and outright claims have been made regarding sex in all religions and mythologies - but I fail to understand the mechanics of how this can be the engineering of a 'fall.' What, precisely, are the mechanics of it? What energy is generated? How is it generated? What is the conceptualization of the misuse of this energy, or the use of the energy?

A: It is simply the introduction of the concept of self-gratification of a physical sort.

Shinzenbi said:
If newly introduced sex drive or physical self-gratification concept is partly responsible for the Fall, I wonder if the Cs or Ps mean that a decrease/redirecting in sexual energy may lead to a decrease in physicality. The following excerpt has lead me to this thought. Am I on a track ? Maybe I’m mixing sexual energy and self-gratification of a physical sort.

I sort of see it the other way around. If we do not know our machines well enough and in enough detail to know exactly what our 'sexual energy' is, how exactly we are spending it, or how to properly redirect it, consciously trying to redirect it makes no sense. This redirection seems to come naturally as we follow the path of growth in knowledge and being.

This post contains a quote from Gurdjieff about the misuse of sexual energy, it is very interesting.

I have had a long struggle in the past year regarding sex and masturbation. Trying to fight against them like that is very draining, and turned out not to be a very effective strategy for me. It was only when my understanding had truly grown, facilitated by the keto diet, that these urges went from Powerful, to manageable, to minor, to almost nonexistent in a short time, without a supereffort of abstinence on my part.

Back
Top Bottom