Dreaming of Laura climbing a rock

Tigersoap

The Living Force
Just remembered this dream :

Me and Ms Tigersoap were in a knee high warm water looking at a sunny beach with palm trees and we were watching Laura, in a one piece black swimming suit, looking like she was in her forties, climb a huge half submerged rock without too much difficulties.
I was very impressed and I said "Wow look at her, she improved so much since she started the diet, now she can climb that rock easily !!"
No idea what it means but kudos to you Laura, no rock how tall it is will resist you !! :D ;)

Awesome dream! :lol:

This reminds me of my dream that I had last week.

I was in a minibus with anart and one Laura's daughter (I don't know what is her username here, but I can describe her, blue eyes and long light brown hair). Laura's daughter was sitting next to me, on my left side and anart was standing. It was like we were going on some picnic. Anart was talking on the microphone all the time, she was in a great mood. I asked Laura's daughter something about anart, she answered me: "Oh, don't worry! That's anart!"
The next moment, anart was outside on a motorcycle, driving in front of us. Weird thing was that there was wire coming from the seat on my right side and anart was pulling that wire with her motorcycle. She was pulling it very fast and when I saw that wire was reaching its end I grabbed it and hold it very tight so she couldn't pull it out, she didn't. Now I was sitting and looking at her how she drives motorcycle. In her right hand she was holding basketball ball, she threw it on the road and ball was jumping in our direction. Now it was like I was outside of minibus and I was looking closer at anart's motorcycle. She was driving a puppy and I think it was a cat with that puppy. This is the last thing I remember.

I also had another dream.

Laura bought a house, it was snow outside and I was with same Laura's daughter and Perceval outside playing in the snow. Snow looked strange, it was pink. I feel silly writing this, but when we were playing I felt like they were my family, my brother and sister.

And there was another.

Perceval was pretending that he was disabled person in a wheelchair just to dupe some bad guy. I was flying around watching the whole thing. He succeeded. He pushed that bad guy into some kind of pool.

And one more.

I was sitting next to Laura, she was working on her new book, this dream was before she reached 1000 pages. She asked me to find one specific page for her. She had all pages printed out on the table, but there was a mess, I had to turn every page on the table to find that page, I couldn't find it. :(

Back
Top Bottom