Colloidal Silver

osher

Jedi
I did a serach and it seems there is no thread specific on this subject: how to make colloidal silver. Maybe there should be one, what do you think? It is mentioned in many places on the forum, but where should i put my question about it?
I just bought 999.999 silver rod and want to make colloidal silver myself but i am confused about the process. For example, some say it must be made with distilled water - is it really so, cannot it be boiled tap water? Is it because different silver compounds will appear?
Some say it takes few minutes, others it should be like 24 hours. If you do it yourself, please tell how to.

osher said:
I did a serach and it seems there is no thread specific on this subject: how to make colloidal silver. Maybe there should be one, what do you think? It is mentioned in many places on the forum, but where should i put my question about it?
I just bought 999.999 silver rod and want to make colloidal silver myself but i am confused about the process. For example, some say it must be made with distilled water - is it really so, cannot it be boiled tap water? Is it because different silver compounds will appear?
Some say it takes few minutes, others it should be like 24 hours. If you do it yourself, please tell how to.

If you used the search engine, there are a few threads that discuss it - here is one - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14578.msg114407.html#msg114407

I did and i read this one, but it discusses what is in my opinion cash generators for producers. There is some info from Rabelais though.
What i understand is that any source of electricity of about 30V and few hundreds mA - 1A will do. Ok, i will just begin experimenting.

osher said:
I did and i read this one, but it discusses what is in my opinion cash generators for producers. There is some info from Rabelais though.
What i understand is that any source of electricity of about 30V and few hundreds mA - 1A will do. Ok, i will just begin experimenting.

Please make sure you use distilled water if you are going to experiment. Water purity and particle size is very important, lest you end up ingesting silver salts and not colloidal silver. The fact that you think boiled tap water is okay indicates that you haven't done enough research yet on this, so maybe doing more research on the web at large would be a better idea.

anart said:
osher said:

Please make sure you use distilled water if you are going to experiment. Water purity and particle size is very important, lest you end up ingesting silver salts and not colloidal silver. The fact that you think boiled tap water is okay indicates that you haven't done enough research yet on this, so maybe doing more research on the web at large would be a better idea.

Yup, it has to be distilled water. For home-made CS, it's usually done with DC, ideally between 30 and 36 volts (supposedly). The time depends on a whole lot of variables, not least of which is what volume of distilled water you use and what concentration you want to achieve (parts per million). Also, "atmospheric conditions" tend to vary the time from my experience (barometric pressure, altitude, and other things as well). For instance, it could take up to 15 to 20 minutes of difference in the time it takes to start generating the silver colloids from the silver rods. You'll notice one of the rods will begin to have tiny bubbles on it. That's when you start to time the process.

For every minute after the process starts, you'll get an additional approximate part per million if using 8 oz. of distilled water. There will also be a slight yellowish haze swirling in the clear water between the rods (hard to notice if the light isn't just right). It's good to make 5 to 10 parts per million for regular use. Do read some of the basics here on the forum and on the web, and it should become pretty clear. Also there are colloidal silver generators that have automatic features -- I bought two more sophisticated and versatile ones in the last year, but haven't had a chance to make any using them yet. Will probably do some in the next few weeks with both of these as I have time.

I started researching how to rid of fungal/skin yeast infection as I appear to have one! I have these awful dry skin patches... I think it's a sign of my internal candida, and it's improving with my anti-candida protocol, but I found out the Colloidal Silver can be real effective.

Colloidal Silver Candida Treatment
Prescription antibiotics used to fight infections kill all bacteria indiscriminately, including the friendly bacteria that keep fungi such as Candida in check. Two popular and natural means to rid the body of Candida infections are to change the body's PH through diet, or to treat the affected area either topically or internally, using a colloidal silver Candida treatment.

Candidiasis is an over abundance of naturally occurring yeast that grows into a fungal infection when an environment is created that allows the yeast to bloom. Friendly aerobic bacteria present in the body generally act to control the level of this yeast. Acidophilus is a common example that may become lacking due to dietary restrictions. Diabetics are particularly afflicted as their above normal sugar levels can provide an over abundant food source for the yeast.

Untreated, internal Candida in the intestinal tract can build up to levels that eventually enter and invade the blood stream to become leaky gut syndrome. The yeast can grow long roots into the lining of the intestinal wall, allowing access to the bloodstream. This can often lead to a compromised immune system that provokes other illnesses. The fungus produces microscopic barb-like hooks, called rhizoids, that cut into tissue causing irritation around the infected area.

The colloidal silver Candida treatment fights fungi on contact both internally and externally. Topically, colloidal silver is safely applied without worry of adverse affects. Recommended applications are two to three times per day until the symptoms subside. Internally, Colloidal silver dosage should be small at first, about 1 tablespoon a couple of times per day.

It should be noted that when a person begins treating Candida internally, the release of toxic waste by the abundant dying fungus can cause a person to feel initially worse. This is referred to as Candida die off. For this reason it is suggested to begin treating the internal infection gradually at first, with small amounts of colloidal silver, in order to keep the waste substances to a level that is manageable for the body to expel. People who use colloidal silver topically, usually report that it will cure athlete's foot, vaginal infections, and skin fungal infections. However, if these Candida symptoms reoccur, it can be a sign of an internal infection.

The most effective kind of colloidal silver out there is generally copper in color, and doesn't require special, light proof bottling. True colloidal silver is often a rare supplement, since most companies are simply selling ionic silver, which is a clear, colorless liquid. Colloidal silver is superior because of it's particle size in comparison to ionic silver. Both are effective, however, it's ideal to find the true colloidal silver.

Mine is getting delivered today, and hopefully it will help. I'll be taking it orally and applying it topically.

I have been using a home made colloidal silver generator for the past twenty years. Four 9 volt batteries in series with an alligator clip on each end holding a pure silver rod on each. I put both rods into a glass of good spring water at least an inch apart and you can watch the silver come of the rod . I get pneumonia a couple of times a year and the silver always gets rid of it in 24 hrs or less. I also have used it for my kids ear infections and burns since they were small. I think the article I got info from was an early Nexus magazine article.

Clay said:
I have been using a home made colloidal silver generator for the past twenty years. Four 9 volt batteries in series with an alligator clip on each end holding a pure silver rod on each. I put both rods into a glass of good spring water at least an inch apart and you can watch the silver come of the rod . I get pneumonia a couple of times a year and the silver always gets rid of it in 24 hrs or less. I also have used it for my kids ear infections and burns since they were small. I think the article I got info from was an early Nexus magazine article.

Hi Clay, and welcome to the forum. It is customary to post an intro in the Newbies section giving a little info about how you found the forum and how much of the material you're familiar with.

I did the newbie thing and it said it had to be checked by a moderator. I'll see if I can find my way back there and check it. I had not seen above posts before but one thing about using distilled water is you need to add sea salt to conduct the current. I don't recall the formula but it's all in that article in Nexus mag from Australia.

Clay said:
I did the newbie thing and it said it had to be checked by a moderator. I'll see if I can find my way back there and check it. I had not seen above posts before but one thing about using distilled water is you need to add sea salt to conduct the current. I don't recall the formula but it's all in that article in Nexus mag from Australia.

I've made colloidal silver many times, always use distilled water, and never use salt. Turns out fine.

It helps to have a calibrated parts per million (PPM) meter to check the water before and during the process, that way the process can be stopped at around 10 to 15ppm or wherever you think it ought to be. That kind of meter is available online.

Yeah, I've always used distilled water to make colloidal silver too. It takes a while, but it starts conducting after a bit of silver is dissolved in the water. As a matter of fact, that's how you can tell how pure your distilled water is - the longer it takes to start generating silver particles, the more pure the distilled water. I've been using the SilverGen mostly in the last couple of years and it has settings for how many parts per million and then shuts off when it reaches the amount set.

By the way, when a moderator, administrator, or ambassador sees your intro post, then it will be approved, Clay.

Oops. Sorry for the mix up, Clay. I actually welcomed you to the forum in your intro post, as did many other forum members.

Back
Top Bottom