CT Elementary School Shooting

Mrs. Peel said:
I think it's a push by the PTB for gun control.

It may be and I sometimes find part of me hoping that's all it is. Also, I sometimes have a hard time assimilating all that's happening on this continent and around the world. Part of me wants to assign some events to conscious evil and other events to a profound, yet unimaginable stupidity that would be traumatizing if I ever wrapped my head around it. So all I'm really doing is compounding my upset by wanting to figure out which event belongs to which context, as if it really matters.

LQB said:
Buddy said:
Or maybe I should join up as a 'scout' myself.

You already have Buddy -" Reality Scouts" :)

Awesome! I like that! I'm adding that to my avatar.

Mrs. Peel said:
Buddy said:
Also, since it appears the FBI has made preppers (also sometimes called survivalists) one of their top "indicators" of a domestic terrorist, I wonder if the Boy Scouts are also in danger because of their motto? Or maybe I should join up as a 'scout' myself.

I also made the "Sandy" connection with the SuperStorm and the now the shooting. I think it's a push by the PTB for gun control. Shooting adults and teenagers is one thing, but shooting little kids really will get people's attention/sympathy. Plus, the mom being a "prepper" and having guns lying around will just add more fuel to the fire.

The whole thing smacks of a mind control setup. :(

I think anart's sott article (so sadly) says it all ...

LQB said:
Mrs. Peel said:
Buddy said:
Also, since it appears the FBI has made preppers (also sometimes called survivalists) one of their top "indicators" of a domestic terrorist, I wonder if the Boy Scouts are also in danger because of their motto? Or maybe I should join up as a 'scout' myself.

I also made the "Sandy" connection with the SuperStorm and the now the shooting. I think it's a push by the PTB for gun control. Shooting adults and teenagers is one thing, but shooting little kids really will get people's attention/sympathy. Plus, the mom being a "prepper" and having guns lying around will just add more fuel to the fire.

The whole thing smacks of a mind control setup. :(

I think anart's sott article (so sadly) says it all ...

I agree. Here's the link - http://www.sott.net/article/254855-Dont-Say-a-Word

dugdeep said:
Here's the link - http://www.sott.net/article/254855-Dont-Say-a-Word

Thanks for the link. Just finished reading it. Interestingly, I was able to read and think and feel calm on the surface while also being deeply moved by anart's message.

As I read portions of 'bama's speech separated by commentary that allowed sections to sink in, I couldn't help but feel a subliminal message that could just be my imagination. It felt like the "hard choice we face" is to give up control over our children to "authorities." As if we were being told: "you tried but you can't control anything, you can't prevent this, give us the children...turn them over to us...we'll keep them safe."

I feel slimed. I think I'll take a shower now.

Yeah Anart's article was really spot on. These things can either leave us feeling paralised so we cant say or do nothing because we are afraid or just numb (just what the PTB want), or we personally become affected to the extent that we can't not say something, we can't not want to start changing ourselves and the world around us to some degree so these tragedies won't keep happening over and over again. My feeling is the most threatening thing for the PTB is people changing from within, in that they start seeking truth, both internally and externally and then spread or act on this. The profound effect one person such as Laura seeking and sharing the truth she found in her own unique way is enormous. This is just one person, imagine 5 or 10 people doing similar in their own unique way and having a similar effect. It's a small number but would have a huge and unpredictable impact and so its a very real threat to any of the plans of the PTB and they must know it. So it's no wonder they're wanting everyone to be either docile or petrified and it seems they will go to any lengths to achieve that. Something I've been reflecting on.

(Edit: typos)

Well this is interesting. Don’t know if sott is carrying this article but it has some interesting points.

http://presstv.com/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”

Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.”

The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

Certainly mossad is capable of such acts, but I wonder if this one is a setup for the Israeli final solution.

neema said:
Well this is interesting. Don’t know if sott is carrying this article but it has some interesting points.

http://presstv.com/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/

Yes, that is interesting. At this point, I don't put anything past them. As for the guy in camo pants, who was allegedly handcuffed and told parents "I didn't do it", I just can't believe that not one person snapped a photo of him.

neema said:

[...snip]

Certainly mossad is capable of such acts, but I wonder if this one is a setup for the Israeli final solution.

I think the article is worth carrying by SOTT. It is by Gordon Duff from Veterans Today. The article later says:

During his interview today, Mike Harris explained his rationale for looking to Israel as responsible for Sandy Hook, saying “This is exactly what Israel did in Norway; the political party that voted sanctions against Israel was retaliated against by a “lone gunman” who killed 77 children. This is what Israel always does, they go after the children. It is what they do in Gaza every day. It is what was done in Norway. It is what happened at Sandy Hook. Nobody buys the “lone gunman” story anymore, not with the Gabby Giffords’ shooting, not with the Aurora “Batman” shooting, certainly not with Breveik, and certainly not in Connecticut.”

After Harris’ broadcast, key members of the military and law enforcement community contacted Veterans Today in full support of Harris’ analysis.

One three star general is quoted as saying, “Harris hit the nail right on the head and it is about time someone spoke up.”

Interesting anyway. Though I do think that the US elite would have been in favour of this action as it leads to finer and tighter control. Just as Anart wrote in her excellent article.

Buddy said:
As I read portions of 'bama's speech separated by commentary that allowed sections to sink in, I couldn't help but feel a subliminal message that could just be my imagination. It felt like the "hard choice we face" is to give up control over our children to "authorities." As if we were being told: "you tried but you can't control anything, you can't prevent this, give us the children...turn them over to us...we'll keep them safe."

Yes, I got that message as well, among others. The transmillennial grand mind programming job that is monotheism, has really been immensely successful in creating conditions like this, where by a suggestion such as this, "give us the children so that we can protect them," will be easily followed, since people have already given up their power to their respective "lord high commanders" in whatever form they may manifest.

Take vaccines for example, the government says it's good, so it must be good right?, it is not a stretch at all that people would give up their children, their future, just because some "authority," said it is for their "own good." And if they can give up their children, they will go willingly, like the sheep under the evil magicians spell, into the slaughterhouse.

Combine this with all the child trafficking, what the C's have said about underground bases and the consortium's experimentation's especially on children, total consumption, and the future, isn't looking to bright for most of us.

I was looking to debunk the whole Batman Rises Gotham City maps thing going around, that showed Sandy Hook in strike zone 1. http://dopefuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Gotham-map-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg I was totally expecting to debunk it as some post attack fake meme going around. Turns out the maps are from a viral marketing campaign called "Fire Rises" that was going around in 2011, way before the movie even opened. http://thebrandrackley.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/the-dark-knight-rises-and-so-does-banes-gotham-city-strike-map/ I also found it interesting that other maps had different names for the same places. Like instead of Sandy Hook, in this map http://batmangothamcity.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/gotham-city1.jpg it is Tricorner, and in this map http://www.chrisroberson.net/uploaded_images/Nolan_Gotham_Map-731238.jpg it is South Hinkley.

My other question that I'm still researching is if the maps came only from the viral campaign, post-production...and were different from the actual movie maps of Gotham.

My apologies if someone else has posted anything previously regarding this. I have not read the entire thread. I was doing my own separate research and hadn't been keeping up with the forum discussion.

Besides the Dark Knight "planted evidence" in the film, another thing that's doing it's rounds is the audio from the police radio.

Here's an version where the pauses have been cut:

_http://youtu.be/S59IXI9g6VE

This YouTube user has some other interesting comments and clips, too - some of them maybe a little bit over the top.

And an "unedited" version:

_http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/12/unedited-recording-of-the-newtown-police-and-fire-dept-and-connecticut-state-police-radio-traffic-2477114.html

I don't know...it IS interesting that the officer says something like "...the teachers saw TWO shaaders (??) running past the gym" and "...we got THEM" and "THEY are coming at me". If this is the authentic footage, then this surely is some sort of a smoking gun.

neema said:

That theory comes from Gordon Duff of Veteran's Today. It's mostly supposition IMO.

Ah, I see that the police radio thing was already picked up by SOTT a few days ago. Apologies for not being up to date.

Brilliant articles by anart, Niall and others!

Back
Top Bottom