Dream of Laura Finishing Book

candasiri

Jedi Master
This was a really strange, detailed one--probably because I had taken 10 mg of melatonin before bed. And it occurred the night of the Cs session 12/21/12!

I was in a Las Vegas seeming train station place that had of all things a male fashion show. Only the fashion show only had Asian-looking men dressed in ancient Egyptian haute couture. They were surfacing out of the water (the runway was actually water), glistening, smiling in frieze-like poses.

Laura showed up with a group of people that felt like family and close friends. I said "oh, I know you...congratulations on finishing the book this must be the book party!" Laura said thanks and then it felt like there was a vague threat and we had to hustle out of there. Before we left we met up with THE CIA ASSET--aka a man of small stature who also knew a lot secrets about the government/what is really going on but took it as his mission to reveal them and totally go against his handlers' mission of hiding secrets to the detriment of humanity. Basically we could not believe he was still alive. He came with us.

Then we somehow caught a train or something and were not harmed...don't remember the rest.

When I read the session the next day, this bit just blew me away:
"Q: (L) What does this have to do like with the end of the world?

A: You are writing the book, you tell us!!!

Q: (L) You mean the stuff that I have been uncovering, the things I've been learning during the historical research for this enormous book I've been writing, is going in the right direction?

A: Oh yes!!! And you are not writing it alone either!! Posidonius was correct about training the mind. A trained mind is more in tune with cosmic mind."

I feel like I have A LOT more training to do to be grooved or tuned with the cosmic mind but it gave me hope that as a stupid human I can work to feel in harmony with cosmic STO. But I definitely need to be putting in more effort than I have been.

And congrats on the book, Laura. It's already done apparently :D

Back
Top Bottom