Laura and ESP

United Gnosis

Jedi Council Member
I had a dream regarding ESP last night. What's funny is that over the entire course of my dream journaling, Laura has only appeared twice so far, both in the last week since I completed reading the last volume of the Wave.

I will not share my known associations with some of these symbols yet to provide you with a clean slate to work with.

The dream starts as I arrive at a nondescript house where an ESP workshop is to take place. The conference room quickly fills up and Laura shows up as the speaker.

She explains the method very frugally, explaining that we are to sit on our heels in a low squat and do a specific mudra. At this points she illlustrates the mudra but my angle of view isn't good, so I only get a glimpse. It looked like the standard tip of thumb to tip of index mudra. She keeps talking and mention that if we are tired we are to lie on our backs motionlessly for a few minutes. She then concludes, pointing at a street which we cannot see but can hear, that it would be best to start by scanning the vibes off the street.

I hope to hear more explanations or to ask a few questions, but a request is made for a few people to keep guard while the others practice. I volunteer.

Outside looks like an abandoned junkyard. The workshop's location is well-lit and well protected, with layers of fences and gates. I set myself to stalking outwards in a spiral, patrolling each fenced perimeter once in turn. As distance from the house grows, piles of trash and obstacles block the house's light, so that darkness takes hold and the ambience becomes oppresive. I am very alert and aware but can perceive no threat. As I complete my round, I am relieved that I can now go back to the workshop so that it will be my turn to practice. Unfortunaly the dream loses coherence at this point. I jump on a horse (that appeared out of nowhere) to head back and the dream's context shifts.

I am very curious about this dream. ESP, although clearly a potential that I am very interested in, is not something I ever researched seriously. I do not (or rather used to not) perceive myself as an intuitive person and have been focusing on getting in touch with my intuition rather than using it for more advanced skills. However I seem to get a good message from this dream and am curious what this forum has to say regarding ESP. I guess I'll head over to the PSI section, but your feedback is welcome.

Back
Top Bottom