essence and incarnation

ella

Jedi
I have a question, which bothers me for some time and it concerns alternate realities. There is a lot material about it, but I cannot find the answer to my question. I just cannot fathom, how it works. I do not really know, how to put my question into words, so please try to just get my point.

To make my point I will paste three quotes:
Session: 10 Dec 1994
Q: (L) I want to ask again for the benefit of Terry and Jan, what or who were the beings seen by DM in her hypnotic regression the other night? {This session is recounted in the Wave in some detail including direct transcript.}

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) Were these in any way physical beings on the earth we occupy in space/time from where we are at this moment?

A: No.

Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?

A: Is still.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.

Q: (L) This is an essence of what?

A: Her being.

Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

4 January 1997

Q: (L) I am NOT Martin anymore! So there!

A: You are in an alternate reality.

Q: (L) Oh, God! I don't even want to THINK about that! That's horrible!

Unfortunately I could not find the third quote, but I remember Laura asked Cs if there is a difference between incarnation and essence and the answer was positive. Maybe I remember it incorrectly.

So it looks like there is plenty of each of us everywhere. What does that mean in practice, that my essence is for example a preying mantis somewhere, does it have a soul? Are all my alternate self souled beings? Or is it as I think, that what we call our incarnation has a soul, and these others selves of us exist only as a potential for us to move in?

When Cs said, that in an alternate reality Laura is still Martin, how would you explain on this example, what happened? Are there two Lauras in two alternate/parallel realities, both possessing the soul (the same?) and both Working with Cs, and one of them making bigger progress then the other? Or rather once she made a decision to get the divorce, she moved (with her soul) to another reality, leaving part of her essence (like an empty shell) in the Martin reality.

Is it like we (our essence) exist everywhere and it is our soul choice, where it (the soul) as an observer perceives itself to be? And that is called incarnation? And in that case the drama of the Laura Martin essence would play itself like a movie, but she (her soul) would not be watching it? But there are other people there, like her husband, Mr. Martin. He would also exist now in these two realities, one as her husband, and second one after divorce. And if his choice was not to divorce, would he be living with just an essence of Laura (without the soul)? Then who is Mr. Martin in her present life, an essence?

Actually what is this essence? Maybe it is a part of the soul, which keeps dividing (like when Laura divorced) and all of them make up one soul unit, which is why they will merge at time of border crossing.
You may laugh, as you probably do, but if you understand, please answer me. :)

Actually what is this essence? Maybe it is a part of the soul, which keeps dividing (like when Laura divorced) and all of them make up one soul unit, which is why they will merge at time of border crossing.
You may laugh, as you probably do, but if you understand, please answer me. :)

As it so happened, I've read a fictional account of what could happen in a novel, which is referenced here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5781.msg384752.html#msg384752

The novel can be read here: _https://www.dropbox.com/s/far4qv6a4qagc12/soul-proprietor.doc

You should be looking for Chapter 14: The Dweller on the Threshold

It's 'only fiction' of course, but apart from entertaining it's quite revealing as well as helpful to get a grip conceptually. Give it a try :)

Hope this helps a bit.

jasminum said:
I have a question, which bothers me for some time and it concerns alternate realities. There is a lot material about it, but I cannot find the answer to my question. I just cannot fathom, how it works. I do not really know, how to put my question into words, so please try to just get my point.

Your confusion is understandable since it is very difficult for us to conceptualize such things with our 3D linear minds.

j said:
Unfortunately I could not find the third quote, but I remember Laura asked Cs if there is a difference between incarnation and essence and the answer was positive. Maybe I remember it incorrectly.

Incarnation is the act of a soul being embodied whereas essence is the soul itself.

j said:
So it looks like there is plenty of each of us everywhere.

Perhaps, though it appears to depend on level of development, in a way. It's difficult to grasp since our essences exist outside of time, so any and all really is possible which is something that our linear minds have a hard time grasping.

j said:
What does that mean in practice, that my essence is for example a preying mantis somewhere, does it have a soul?

Your essence is your soul. Yes, perhaps your essence, in another time line, is a preying mantis and since time as we know it does not exist, it could be that "right now".

j said:
Are all my alternate self souled beings? Or is it as I think, that what we call our incarnation has a soul, and these others selves of us exist only as a potential for us to move in?

I personally think it is more open than that and that at a certain level of development one's essence can exist in several simultaneous incarnations as learning progresses (with a level of conscious awareness of such a state) - and each of them "has a soul" as you put it. The soul is learning through all of this.

j said:
When Cs said, that in an alternate reality Laura is still Martin, how would you explain on this example, what happened?

Did you read their comparison of reality to a slide projector where only one slide is seen at a time even though all slides are actually present there at the same time? It's rather like that - soul (essence) experience is not linear and exists outside of time as we know it so things we cannot even fathom are possible.

j said:
Are there two Lauras in two alternate/parallel realities, both possessing the soul (the same?) and both Working with Cs, and one of them making bigger progress then the other? Or rather once she made a decision to get the divorce, she moved (with her soul) to another reality, leaving part of her essence (like an empty shell) in the Martin reality.

See above, though I have no definitive answer for you. I think it possible that some time lines experience less essence involvement than others due to progress being made, but this is such an amorphous thing that I hesitate to even try to explain my understanding of it.

j said:
Is it like we (our essence) exist everywhere and it is our soul choice, where it (the soul) as an observer perceives itself to be?

I've read certain philosophers who follow that line of thinking, but I think it's faulty because it is a product of linear thinking - as if only one thing could 'happen' at a time, which I think is not true from my own experience and understanding.

j said:

It's my understanding that each soul unit is made up of many souls who all have the capacity, after a certain level of development, to exist and learn in simultaneous incarnations and various time lines and that as they learn they move "toward each other" for lack of a better phrase. Of course, this is only my current understanding.

Palinurus said:
As it so happened, I've read a fictional account of what could happen in a novel, which is referenced here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5781.msg384752.html#msg384752

The novel can be read here: _https://www.dropbox.com/s/far4qv6a4qagc12/soul-proprietor.doc

You should be looking for Chapter 14: The Dweller on the Threshold

It's 'only fiction' of course, but apart from entertaining it's quite revealing as well as helpful to get a grip conceptually. Give it a try :)

Hope this helps a bit.

Thank you, Palinurus, I will read the novel, you recommend, at least the 14-th chapter. It can be nice for a change to read the novel.

anart said:
Incarnation is the act of a soul being embodied whereas essence is the soul itself.

Thanks a lot, Anart, really. I need to think about it now and digest it, but what you said, that the essence IS the soul, already makes a big difference.

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

The way I understand this is that from the C's perspective - the merge has 'already happened' (translated to our linear way of thinking).

So their comment here:

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.

Could mean, in the context that perhaps if all soul fragments merge - we really 'were' all 'each other'. Even if that means we learn of the lessons of all of us.

Back
Top Bottom