Turpentine and candida

velita

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi all ! Searching earthclinic.com , I found some interesting information about a traditional use of turpentine spirits to cleanse Candida out .
Go to Remedies ,Turpentine and Kerosene. Make sure to read further down the pdf by Dr.Daniels "Turpentine_The _Candida _Cleanser"

You forgot the link.

I find that to be interesting because my grandmother always swore that taking a half teaspoon a day of either turpentine or kerosene (forget which) would cure tuberculosis.

Laura said:
You forgot the link.

I find that to be interesting because my grandmother always swore that taking a half teaspoon a day of either turpentine or kerosene (forget which) would cure tuberculosis.

Kerosene? Interesting.. Here is a little info that i found about that:

Turpentine and petroleum distillates similar to kerosene have been used medicinally since ancient times and are still being used as folk remedies up to the present. They were used in ancient Babylon to treat stomach problems, inflammations and ulcers. The process of distilling crude oil/petroleum into hydrocarbon fractions was first described in the ninth century in Persia.
The use of these petroleum products is most widespread in poorer countries, including Russia, Eastern Europe and Africa. A recent study in Nigeria found that about 70 per cent of the population used petroleum products medicinally [1]. The most common applications are for infections and infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, cancer, arthritis and rheumatic diseases in general. Even the Rockefellers supposedly started their fortune by selling kerosene as a cancer cure before they found that chemotherapy was more lucrative.
From the available literature, I conclude that kerosene therapy may be one of the best ways to eliminate pathogenic microbes and parasites from the blood and bowel. My article on pleomorphic microbes [2] shows that in all of the above-mentioned diseases there is an overgrowth of fungal and cell-wall deficient (CWD) pathogenic microbes in the blood. It appears that the success of kerosene is due to its detrimental effect on these fungi and CWD microbes, which then allows the immune system to eliminate remaining pockets of other pathogens and abnormal cells in tumours and affected organs.
A comparison of several disinfectants found that kerosene, while not controlling the tested bacteria, had the strongest effect on suppressing Candida—stronger than even a sodium hypochlorite bleach [3]. This may actually be the secret of the healing success of kerosene: it suppresses Candida, viruses and CWD microbes while not harming normal gut bacteria.
On a German forum I read about a case of intestinal Candida overgrowth that had been verified by microbial stool analysis. This had not been normalised after previous Candida treatment, but after the use of kerosene all the Candida-related problems disappeared, as did the allergic reactions to several foods. A follow-up stool analysis showed that the intestinal flora was in excellent condition.
In 1914 Charles Oscar Frye authored a booklet with the title: "Consumption of the Lungs and Kindred Diseases, Treated and Cured by Kerosene" and with the subtitle: "Its Value as a Remedy, when to Use It, how to Use It, a Cure for the Sick, a Protection for Those in Health." He used spray inhalation to successfully treat lung tuberculosis, 1 or 2 sprays twice a day for 1 to 4 months. For internal problems half a teaspoon was recommended twice a day, see http://hdl.handle.net/2027/chi.087013173.
Kerosene is a mineral oil distillate commonly used as a fuel or solvent. It is a thin, clear, liquid consisting of a mixture of saturated hydrocarbons that boil between 145–150°C and 275–300°C. While kerosene can be extracted from coal, oil shale and wood, it is primarily derived from refining crude petroleum. Turpentine distilled from different varieties of California pines is almost pure heptane, as in light petrol. Other varieties of pine produce mainly chemicals called terpenes, as present in fragrant oils.
The word "kerosene" is used in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States. Kerosene is called "paraffin" in the United Kingdom, Southeast Asia and South Africa, while in Germany and other parts of Central Europe it is called "light petroleum" and, medicinally, "petrolatum". The word Kerosin is German for "aircraft fuel".

And then tupentine:

Turpentine: Another Cure-all Therapy
In addition to kerosene, turpentine was previously used as a cure-all. Natural turpentine, commonly sold as "pure gum turpentine", was commonly used in lower doses and less frequently than kerosene. It was especially treasured for its antiseptic and diuretic properties and as a treatment for intestinal parasites. According to Wikipedia: "Turpentine was a common medicine among seamen during the Age of Discovery, and one of several products carried aboard Ferdinand Magellan's fleet in his first circumnavigation of the globe."
To expel tapeworms, a powerful dose of one to two tablespoons of turpentine was given, usually mixed with the same amount of castor oil and taken floating on milk. This was repeated every second or third day until the fragments of the worm ceased to appear in the stool. For children, the prescription was less drastic: one teaspoonful of sugar, three to four drops of turpentine and one teaspoonful of castor oil.
Jennifer Daniels, MD, discovered that American slaves had a secret remedy that kept them free of diseases: a teaspoon of turpentine mixed with a teaspoon of white sugar, taken for short periods several times each year. She adopted this as a successful Candida therapy: Slowly pour a teaspoon of turpentine over sugar cubes or a rounded teaspoon of white sugar to soak it all up. Then chew the cubes or soaked sugar and wash the mixture down with water. Dr Daniels generally recommends doing this twice a week for several weeks, but initially daily with long-term Candida. Continue until the problem is fixed - which can happen surprisingly quickly. On Internet forums, I found some testimonials showing that this therapy indeed worked for these people.
Dr Daniels states that before starting turpentine therapy it is essential to prepare by drinking lots of water, adopting a suitable anti-Candida diet and cleaning the bowel. At this stage, it is necessary to have three daily bowel movements, otherwise the pathogens may get into the blood. She also believes that the use of sugar in this case is beneficial in stopping the sugar craving so common with Candida and in attracting the Candida to the "poison".
I tried this out with Diggers Pure Gum Turpentine, which is available in Australia. When taking a teaspoon of it on a cube of sugar, I was surprised how pleasant it tasted, just like a pine-flavoured lolly. However, I now believe that instead of using sugar, it is better to take gum turpentine mixed with an equal amount or more of either paraffin oil or olive oil. Gum turpentine has a much stronger effect than kerosene, and some individuals experienced temporary balance problems. I would limit the maximum dose to 1 teaspoon per day for an adult.
In her report, Dr Daniels also wrote that the first edition of The Merck Manual of appropriate and accepted treatments for recognised diseases, published in 1899, states that turpentine therapy is effective for a wide range of conditions including gonorrhoea, meningitis, arthritis, abdominal difficulties and lung disease. However, the 1999 Merck Manual just mentions the dire effects of turpentine poisoning with destruction of the kidneys and lungs [6].

Understanding The Cure-all Effect
The secret of the apparent cure-all effect of kerosene and turpentine may be understood as the reversal of the disease-causing effect of modern medicine. There is evidence that most of our modern diseases were rare in former centuries. Only relatively few people had cancer, which only occasionally happened in old age, and asthma, allergies and autoimmune diseases were rare or absent as well. All this changed after World War II with the widespread use of antibiotics. While they targeted bacteria, they encouraged the rise and spread of fungi and mycoplasmas which are at the root of most of our modern diseases.
Look at the forest or bushland trees. Some of their greatest enemies are fungi and parasites. As a defence, they developed various chemical strategies to kill or repel these attackers. We know and use these biochemicals as eucalyptus oil, neem oil, tea tree oil, pau d'arco extract, olive leaf extract, turpentine and other essential oils. Most of these oils are composed of hydrocarbons, just like kerosene. The main chemical in turpentine, alpha-pinene, is also present in the oils of rosemary and eucalyptus.
These volatile essential oils seem to have a stronger antifungal effect than kerosene, but frequent intake in high amounts can also cause some kidney damage. However, it needs to be understood that an antimicrobial program can only stop an autoimmune attack as a first and essential step in a healing process. It does not automatically repair the damage that has already been done. For instance, in diabetes type 1 and Parkinson's disease, a healthy lifestyle is still needed to regenerate insulin-producing or dopamine-producing cells that have been destroyed; the same goes for joints that have been badly damaged with arthritis. Also, the debris of large internal tumours may require further detoxification and cleansing for safe removal.
Damaging Fungal Metabolites
William Shaw, PhD, of The Great Plains Laboratory in Kansas, USA, discovered important chemical reasons for the devastating health effect of antibiotic-induced fungal overgrowth [7]. Here is a typical example of how Candida tends to emerge.
A boy had been developing normally up to 18 months of age, but then he had several courses of antibiotics for ear infections. From these antibiotics, he acquired thrush of the mouth and tongue. His behaviour deteriorated quickly. He lost his ability to speak, became extremely hyperactive, kept waking up all through the night, lost eye contact with his parents and was diagnosed with autism. After treatment with the antifungal drug nystatin, he gradually recovered.
Dr Shaw writes: "I have now detected this same phenomenon in hundreds of other cases. Even after six months of antifungal treatment, there is often a biochemical 'rebound' and loss of improvements after discontinuing antifungal therapy."
William G. Crook, MD, in The Yeast Connection [8] and other books, demonstrated that Candida is the underlying cause of hyperactivity. So, ADD or ADHD and autism are just different degrees of the same brain dysfunction caused by Candida. There is evidence that a main aggravating factor leading to autism is the combination of Candida and various vaccines, possibly due to mercury and other toxic additives.
Dr Shaw found that tartaric acid, as in wine and baking powder, is one of the problematic Candida metabolites. It is not normally produced in the body but results from excessive yeast fermentation, either in the intestines or other sites of Candida infestation. A main consequence of tartaric acid in the blood is muscle weakness, as in fibromyalgia.
Tartaric acid is closely related to malic acid, which is a key component of the citric acid cycle that produces energy in the cells. Tartaric acid blocks the metabolism of malic acid. With this, the body cannot produce energy aerobically by oxidising glucose, but instead it produces energy anaerobically by converting glucose into lactic acid. This generates only 20 per cent of the energy that could have been produced by proper oxidation of glucose, and explains the chronic fatigue, overacidity and mineral deficiency so common with Candida infection.
Furthermore, our brain needs a high amount of energy to function normally. Therefore, tartaric acid and acetaldehyde, another disruptive yeast chemical, combine to cause mental problems such as brain fog, depression, hyperactivity, autism and schizophrenia.
Another abnormal chemical is the five-carbon sugar arabinose, which cross-links the functional groups of various proteins, especially enzymes, and in effect causes deficiencies of vitamin B6, biotin and lipoic acid. Cross-linking also accelerates ageing, causing cataracts and increasing rigidity of muscles, tendons and connective tissue, showing up as wrinkles and ageing skin. With Candida, we age more quickly. Arabinose also leads to increased accumulations of abnormal metabolic protein residues inside cells, such as in cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Children with autism have the same type of arabinose-containing fibre tangles in the brain as are present in Alzheimer's disease, indicating that both are related to Candida, although co-factors such as mercury and other pollutants also play a role in these two conditions.
The yeast metabolites tartaric acid and arabinose are also found in many other diseases. There is much additional evidence of this same sequence of careless antibiotic use leading to Candida overgrowth and then to specific diseases. This may involve: the immune system, as in cases of autoimmune diseases and cancer; the brain and nervous system, leading to hyperactivity, Asperger's syndrome, autism, obsessive–compulsive disorder, depression, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, and other mental and movement disorders; muscle weakness, as in fibromyalgia; and generalised weakness, as in chronic fatigue syndrome. Commonly there are aggravating co-factors, such as mercury, fluoride as well as mycoplasmas and parasites.
All of this gives us an understanding of the biochemical reasons for the devastating effects of antibiotic caused fungal overgrowth in our society and the cure-all success of effective antifungal therapy.

Which Products To Use
The most suitable microbicidal hydrocarbons seem to be those with boiling points between 100°C and 200°C. The lighter and more volatile hydrocarbons, while very effective for cleaning the blood, have a stronger odour and are more difficult to "stomach", while those boiling over 200°C tend to remain in the intestinal tract and act mainly as laxatives rather than being absorbed for a microbicidal effect in the blood.
The range of 100°C to 200°C includes the saturated hydrocarbon chains with seven to 11 carbon atoms. It is interesting to note that the medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil with the strongest microbicidal effects (lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid) have eight to 12 carbon atoms.
As well as having a suitable boiling range, good kerosene should be low in aromatics. This is basically what "low odour" means. To see if products from other companies or in other countries are suitable, go to the website of the manufacturer and look up the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Note that kerosene may be sold under other names such as "naphtha petroleum", "hydrocarbon solvent" and "mineral turpentine".
It is not advisable to use products without knowing their boiling range and chemical composition. The products should contain petrochemical-based aliphatic hydrocarbons, and not half-synthetic isoparaffins or special solvent mixtures that are available from art suppliers as aromatics-free mineral turpentine.
Shell Chemicals has two suitable products free of aromatics: Shell-Sol D40, with a boiling range of 145°C to 210°C, and the lower boiling range SBP 100/140. BP White Spirit, low in aromatics, boils from 142°C to 200°C. The Total Group offers Spirdane D40, free of aromatics and with a boiling range from 156°C to 198°C, while Solane 100-155 and Solane 100-140 have lower boiling ranges. The stated boiling ranges are typical, not necessarily actual, values, and the MSDSs for these products may be somewhat different. With products of narrow boiling ranges, it is best to combine high and low boiling fractions for a broader boiling range. Special Boiling Point Solvent SBP 100/140 is basically what Paula Ganner recommended.
A suitable variety of kerosene available in Australia is Diggers Low Odour Kerosene [9], more commonly sold in hardware stores than in supermarkets. Also, Diggers White Spirits and Diggers Mineral Turpentine are available as low-odour products with the same chemical composition as Diggers Low Odour Kerosene. The boiling range is from 149°C to 194°C. The manufacturer, Recochem Inc., also supplies odourless kerosene, which is even easier to take; however, its boiling range of 190°C to 230°C is rather high and is not effective for purifying the blood, although it may work for cleaning the large intestine.
A suitable low-odour product in the US is Klean-Strip 1 Kerosene, see www.wmbarr.com/product.aspx?catid=35&prodid=71; you can get it at Wal-Mart and various hardware stores. In Europe you can get Shell-Sol D40, SBP (Siedegrenzbenzin) 100/140 and Gum Turpentine (Balsam Terpentinoel) from http://kremer-pigmente.de/en (click on "Shop" and search for these products).
Generally these products may be available in building materials and paint supply stores and larger hardware stores. Nevertheless, if a low-aromatics or de-aromatised product is not available, then even normal kerosene with a higher content of aromatics may be used. It is not more toxic but only has a stronger odour. The really toxic product in crude petroleum and most motor fuels is benzene, but this has a rather low boiling point of 80°C and therefore is not a problem in fractions with a boiling point over 100°C.
In contrast to mineral turpentine, which is similar to kerosene, natural turpentine is commonly sold as "pure gum turpentine" or "100% gum turpentine". It is used as a solvent or thinner for artist's paint and as a general solvent. It has an initial boiling point of over 150°C.

Thank you for that, irJo. Yes, after reading it, I'm sure that my grandmother said it was kerosene. She said she took it in a teaspoon of sugar. Years after, she had X-rays and the doctors saw the scarring from the TB on her lungs, but there was no longer any active disease process. All she took was that kerosene in sugar twice a day though I forget how often and how long.

Must be why DMSO is so good and useful: it comes from trees.

Laura said:
Thank you for that, irJo. Yes, after reading it, I'm sure that my grandmother said it was kerosene. She said she took it in a teaspoon of sugar. Years after, she had X-rays and the doctors saw the scarring from the TB on her lungs, but there was no longer any active disease process. All she took was that kerosene in sugar twice a day though I forget how often and how long.

Oh yes! But after all i'm still a little surprise about this because i always thought that you could even die if you ever take a little or tiny amount of kerosene because of it "toxicity" but is not the case..i thought wrong i see..
So "learning is fun" once again :)

irjO said:
Laura said:

Oh yes! But after all i'm still a little surprise about this because i always thought that you could even die if you ever take a little or tiny amount of kerosene because of it "toxicity" but is not the case..i thought wrong i see..
So "learning is fun" once again :)

My grandmother used to put kerosene on any small cuts, abrasions, and bug bites I would get. It did seem to work very well in reducing any pain or itching and things healed up well and fast!

My grandmother used to put kerosene on any small cuts, abrasions, and bug bites I would get. It did seem to work very well in reducing any pain or itching and things healed up well and fast!

We use aloe for that kind Of stuff. Is very effective. We have some aloe plants in my yard for cases like that but now i'd reconsider kerosene

Laura said:
You forgot the link.

I think that it could be the link:

_http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/11136827/2098715122/name/Turpentine-The_Candida_Cleaner%20-Dr.%20Daniels.pdf

here the real link:

_http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/turpentine-kerosene.html

Thank you Gandalf for posting the link.!
I took the turpentine twice in a month , and I felt well and clear headed. The inner smell dissipates within half a day.
Dr Daniels mentions twice a year as maintenance use.
For those of us who cannot do without sugar ,gluten ,or alcohol yet ...

Laura

Another product of a similar line that works great as an all purpose external salve is ichthammol. It is sold in the US almost exclusively (as is DMSO) as a veterinary product for horses. It is a thick black salve distilled from sulfur-rich oil shale. While messy and kind of nasty smelling (you get used to it) it is great as a wound dressing, drawing salve, and for skin problems. I have used it many times to help draw out slivers and heal puncture wounds on myself as well as my horses. Almost any farm supply store will still sell it along with DMSO, pine tar, Antiphlogistine Poultice, and various other "old fashion" remedies that have gone out of style (or have become outlawed) for human use. Below is the Wiki write up for ichthammol.

Ammonium bituminosulfonate (ichthyol or ichthammol, CAS#8029-68-3 brand names: Albichthyol) is a product of natural origin obtained in the first step by dry distillation of sulfur-rich oil shale. It is used in medicine as a remedy for treating some skin diseases, such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. It is commonly used in 10% or 20% concentrate ointment form as a "drawing salve"ю However, it does not actually draw out foreign objects. It does soften skin over a boil or spot allowing it to come to a head sooner. It also decreases microorganisms in the area surrounding a skin condition. It is sometimes called "black ointment". Its dermatological action was discovered by German physician Paul Gerson Unna.

From elemental analysis its composition was calculated to be C28H36S5O6(NH4)2. However, as a product from natural origin it is a mixture of many different compounds.

Chemically, it is a sulfonated shale oil. It can be presented in two forms: pale sulfonated shale oil (PSSO), and dark sulfonated shale oil (DSSO). DSSO is also sometimes called ichthammol. The last form is a thick reddish brown liquid, possessing a bituminous odor and taste. It is soluble in water and miscible with glycerin, but is nearly insoluble in strong alcohol or concentrated ether. It contains a large percentage of organically combined sulfur. Ichthyol is incompatible with acids, alkali carbonates or hydrates and alkaloidal salts.

Pharmacologically, PSSO and DSSO have anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and fungicidal properties. In otology, a mixture of glycerol and ichthammol (G & I) has been used for generations for the topical treatment of ear infections. It is efficient against Gram-positive organisms. The anti-inflammatory action is explained by its influence on the formation, secretion and effect of inflammation mediators. DSSO is well tolerated and no indications of teratogenic, mutagenic or carcinogenic effects have been noted.

The European Medicines Agency recently published a Summary Report on ICHTHYOL-substances (synonym: bituminosulfonates) in course of the European Maximum Residue Limits (MRL) procedure (see report from June 2005) in veterinary medicine. The committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP) decided that because of good tolerance and safety there is no need to establish an MRL for ICHTHYOL-substances. As a result, ICHTHYOL-substances can be applied topically in all mammalian food producing species without restriction.
References
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations. (June 2012)

Gayko G, Cholcha W, Kietzmann M (October 2000). "[Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antimycotic effects of dark sulfonated shale oil (ichthammol)]" (in German). Berl. Munch. Tierarztl. Wochenschr. 113 (10): 368–73. PMID 11084753.
Cholcha W, Leuschner J, Leuschner F (July 1994). "[The adverse effects of dark sulfonated shale oil following local and systemic administration]" (in German). Arzneimittelforschung 44 (7): 844–9. PMID 7945520.
Nilssen E, Wormald PJ, Oliver S (April 1996). "Glycerol and ichthammol: medicinal solution or mythical potion?". J Laryngol Otol 110 (4): 319–21. PMID 8733451.
Diezel W, Schewe T, Rohde E, Rosenbach T, Czarnetzki BM (December 1992). "[Ammonium bituminosulfonate (Ichthyol). Anti-inflammatory effect and inhibition of the 5-lipoxygenase enzyme]" (in German). Hautarzt 43 (12): 772–4. PMID 1361926.
Warnecke J, Wendt A (February 1998). "Anti-inflammatory action of pale sulfonated shale oil (ICHTHYOL pale) in UVB erythema test". Inflamm. Res. 47 (2): 75–8. doi:10.1007/s000110050282. PMID 9535545.

irjO said:

We use aloe for that kind Of stuff. Is very effective. We have some aloe plants in my yard for cases like that but now i'd reconsider kerosene

My grandma used to clean her hair with kerosene after washing it, go about with her hair down for afew hours to air it out. She only washed her hair every few weeks maybe even a couple of months would go by. I remember her hair being very long (worn in a bun) and very thick and healthy.

A bit off-thread, but fungi (and other saprophytes) quite literally rule the world in the period of darkness after cataclysms. Is it a factor in plague? Cold, dark, mouldy conditions... Maybe comets bring fungal spores - maybe comets are vectors in the propagation cycle of extraterrestrial fungi - maybe it is through fungi that Nature restores balance: there is one strain of cordyceps fungi for each insect species in the forests, and this keeps insect population numbers in check.

from A World Ruled By Fungi
. . . The catastrophe that extinguished the dinosaurs and other animal species, 65 million years ago also brought dramatic changes to the vegetation.

. . . They depict a world in darkness where the fungi had taken over.

. . . Many of these species disappeared suddenly at the end of the Period and were instead replaced by fungal spores and fungal threads preserved in a four millimeter thick layer of coal. The layer coincides with fallout of iridium, an element rare in Earth's crust but which abounds in asteroids.

. . . During a very short period - from between a few months to a couple of years – the fungi and other saprophytes which live on dead organisms must have been the dominating life form on Earth. Atmospheric dust blocked the sunlight and led to the death of plants that are dependent on photosynthesis.

. . . A similar layer of fungi and algae is known from a previous catastrophe which happened 251 million years ago at the Permian-Triassic boundary.

[quote author=http://fusionanomaly.net/panspermia.html]What the mushroom says about itself is this: that it is an extraterrestrial organism, that spores can survive the conditions of interstellar space. They are deep, deep purple -- the color that they would have to be to absorb the deep ultraviolet end of the spectrum. The casing of a spore is one of the hardest organic substances known. The electron density approaches that of a metal.

Is it possible that these mushrooms never evolved on earth?[/quote]

velita said:
Thank you Gandalf for posting the link.!
I took the turpentine twice in a month , and I felt well and clear headed. The inner smell dissipates within half a day.
Dr Daniels mentions twice a year as maintenance use.
For those of us who cannot do without sugar ,gluten ,or alcohol yet ...

tell us more please..
what kind of problem did you had?
i want to try too
i think i am overcandida but not sure
i just cant be sure about what turpentine should i buy.the one that says pure gum spirits is really pure or not? :huh: :cool: :)

Muxel said:
A bit off-thread, but fungi (and other saprophytes) quite literally rule the world in the period of darkness after cataclysms. Is it a factor in plague? Cold, dark, mouldy conditions... Maybe comets bring fungal spores - maybe comets are vectors in the propagation cycle of extraterrestrial fungi - maybe it is through fungi that Nature restores balance: there is one strain of cordyceps fungi for each insect species in the forests, and this keeps insect population numbers in check.

from A World Ruled By Fungi
. . . The catastrophe that extinguished the dinosaurs and other animal species, 65 million years ago also brought dramatic changes to the vegetation.

. . . They depict a world in darkness where the fungi had taken over.

. . . Many of these species disappeared suddenly at the end of the Period and were instead replaced by fungal spores and fungal threads preserved in a four millimeter thick layer of coal. The layer coincides with fallout of iridium, an element rare in Earth's crust but which abounds in asteroids.

. . . During a very short period - from between a few months to a couple of years – the fungi and other saprophytes which live on dead organisms must have been the dominating life form on Earth. Atmospheric dust blocked the sunlight and led to the death of plants that are dependent on photosynthesis.

. . . A similar layer of fungi and algae is known from a previous catastrophe which happened 251 million years ago at the Permian-Triassic boundary.

[quote author=http://fusionanomaly.net/panspermia.html]What the mushroom says about itself is this: that it is an extraterrestrial organism, that spores can survive the conditions of interstellar space. They are deep, deep purple -- the color that they would have to be to absorb the deep ultraviolet end of the spectrum. The casing of a spore is one of the hardest organic substances known. The electron density approaches that of a metal.

Is it possible that these mushrooms never evolved on earth?
[/quote]

Very interesting facts, and theory.

Since the copyright on the book is expired, you can read it on Google Books. Here is the link to "Cured by Kerosene":

https://encrypted.google.com/books?id=RMMvAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Cured+by+Kerosene&hl=en&sa=X&ei=TvKiU-fDGsOAogSPo4CwCw&ved=0CBwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Cured%20by%20Kerosene&f=false

Back
Top Bottom