Dream with both Ark and Laura

For the past week and a half or so I've been having dreams which have caused me to think about 7th density and union with 7th density. Over and over the idea of 7 and 1, 7 and 1. On Saturday, April 20th it happened again but this particular time I spoke with Ark and Laura. I was halfway between waking and sleeping when I felt something biting at my left arm followed by the skin being chewed/pulled off of it. At this point I asked for any possible assistance by 4D STO. Immediately after asking for assistance something appeared in my field of vision that seemed to be spinning very rapidly. The initial "blur" of spinning "energy" soon turned into a silver looking cylindrical object. Around this cylindrical object was a blur of spinning "energy" (not really sure how to describe it). As I looked at the ethereal looking cylinder I felt something connect to my left eye and also to the back of my throat. After this "connection" was made I saw Ark and Laura. Ark was standing up next to a table and Laura was sitting down in a chair smoking a cigarette. Ark showed me two electrons (as particles) separated by some distance. He then asked me about the relationship between the two electrons. I told him that I thought that the two electrons cannot 'see' each other. He said "Close. What else?" I then looked at both electrons and they became entangled in some way. It appeared as though the outer electron was "streaming" into the inner electron. After watching this happen, I asked if there was an inversion at 0. Ark then said that we have never been at 0 so perhaps this will happen. He started laughing and then Laura began laughing and we gave each other a high five (as in job well done!). I said "I Love Ya'll!" And Laura said, "We Love you too sweetie!" and that's when I woke up.

When I woke up I thought "What is balance?" at that moment the white noise maker I usually use to sleep turned off. Noticing this I thought, "Inner silence is balance." I then looked at the clock and it was 8:08. I thought about zero being between 7 and union with 1. I then had this idea that balance is achieving aim without form and that Doing is giving aim to balance.

It was definitely a unique type of "dream"! I wonder if there is some truth in this idea that "Balance is achieving aim without form and Doing is giving aim to balance"? It seems that the events that are happening around the world are becoming much more symbolic and connected (even down to what the people say in response to the events themselves!).

Does this seem to be so? Is there an increase in the "connectedness" or is it that the more I am learning the more that I am seeing it? Has it always been there? Or are the collective actions of the members of this forum (and others like it) having an "aiming/ordering" effect on events?

Back
Top Bottom