Help with creating (and proofreading) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

New transcript available on SOTT (Show #37 and #51). :dance:

See the table for the direct link https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

New transcript available on SOTT (Show #19 and #41). :dance:

See the table for the direct link https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

Bluefyre said:
Hi again Aya, I've finished the second hour of No. 36, so if you would like to send me what you've done I can combine and finish. Or if you want to finish the first hour that's fine as well.

I am finally done with the first hour of "The Vegetarian Myth";It needs to be proofreaded by a native speaker.
Please see the attachment, thank you.

Attachments

• Lierre Keith Interview.docx
    66.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi Gandalf,

I would like to be a part of the translation/transcription group to help out more.
Would you please add me to the group?

Aya said:
Bluefyre said:
Hi again Aya, I've finished the second hour of No. 36, so if you would like to send me what you've done I can combine and finish. Or if you want to finish the first hour that's fine as well.

I am finally done with the first hour of "The Vegetarian Myth";It needs to be proofreaded by a native speaker.
If no one else is doing it, I'll be glad to.

Aya said:
Hi Gandalf,

I would like to be a part of the translation/transcription group to help out more.
Would you please add me to the group?

Hi Aya,

Thank so much for your offer. :flowers:

An invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group and someone will give you the officail Welcome message explaining how to proceed.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations/transcriptions: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

Anam Cara said:
I would like to help to transcribe and/or proofread the SOTT shows. :)

Hi Anam Cara,

Thank so much for your offer. :flowers:

An invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group and someone will give you the officail Welcome message explaining how to proceed.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations/transcriptions: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

truth seeker said:
Aya said:
Bluefyre said:

If no one else is doing it, I'll be glad to.

Bluefyre said:

Hi truth seeker,

We will wait for the answer of Bluefyre and once the two parts are combined, if you still want to do the proofreading, it will be appreciated.

Thank you, Gandalf! :) I will post my introduction when I get home from work.

Gandalf, thanks for the invite. I have posted an introduction on the yahoo group. :)

Anam Cara said:
Gandalf, thanks for the invite. I have posted an introduction on the yahoo group. :)

Thank you and your welcome message is waiting for you. ;)

Hi Aya and Gandalf. Thanks for the update Aya. I'll combine and load the Lierre Keith interview to transop.

New transcripts available on SOTT (Show #9, #10 and #27). :dance:

Back
Top Bottom