Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points

I won't pretend that I understood your recent posts at first glance. I have to study this new input carefully.

Nevertheless, one image spontaneously came up which might be of importance. It's the image of a realm, understood as a frequency resonance envelope (FRE).

The way I see it, the center of a sphere as a window of a gravitational field of sorts or of whatever else, is a constitutional element for the realm it governs. Its reach goes up to the border of the sphere -- which is its surface. Therefore the surface of a sphere is some sort of a borderline which includes AND excludes at the same time. An asymptote of sorts even, maybe.

To better understand what I'm trying to explain, do a search for frequency resonance envelope and for realm. It will give you plenty new inputs. There's also some explanation to be had from the glossary.

Take this one to start with, for example: Waiter, I'll have the Frequency Resonance Vibration........

I expect to get back to you about this after pondering some more on what you recently brought up.

Hope this helps a bit and keeps you going for now. :)

Is anyone interested in Seth's Co-Ordinate points still on this forum.
I live in the UK in Bristol and have been mapping these Absolute and Main Co-Ordinate points now through dowsing for the last 8 years. We had an expedition in 2012 to find the European one. The group that went was successful.
Anyone interest can learn more at _http://www.keytosecretoftheancients.com
The book Key to Secret will give you more details should you wish them.
kind regards
Rory Duff
Bristol Dowsers
_http://www.bristoldowsers.co.uk

Hi Rory Duff,

Seeing that this is your first post, I would like to welcome you to the forum and we would appreciate it if you would post a brief introduction about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, a little bit about yourself, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. Thank you so much.

:)

Rory Duff said:
Is anyone interested in Seth's Co-Ordinate points still on this forum.
I live in the UK in Bristol and have been mapping these Absolute and Main Co-Ordinate points now through dowsing for the last 8 years. We had an expedition in 2012 to find the European one. The group that went was successful.
Anyone interest can learn more at _http://www.keytosecretoftheancients.com
The book Key to Secret will give you more details should you wish them.
kind regards
Rory Duff
Bristol Dowsers
_http://www.bristoldowsers.co.uk

I'm definitely still interested in Seth's coordinate points. I had a quick look a the book Key to Secret website, but do know if there's somewhere on the web with the mapped locations? I've been interested in trying to find the locations of grid points, I think it would be interesting if some of them lined up with the locations of some of the mapped coordinate points. Since you live in the UK, do you know if Stonehenge is on a coordinate point?

I find this thread really fascinating. I can't grasp all of the physics that I've read. But what came up when I was looking at some "Window" and "Portal" locations described above was that the few in the western hemisphere I've looked over, contain masses of fractured granite (Dulce NM for one).

Searching "granite" on the forum points to some interesting connections. I think it may be related to the resonance of the rock itself. In my personal experiences with granite (that sounds great, eh?), it seems to have a deeper sounding "bell" tone and the harmonic overtones of any note struck from it are more complex.

Our local UFO "big case" from the sixties involved an ex-military special ops man named Stefan Michalak who was burned by a an unknown craft near Falcon Lake in 1967. In this detailed report, Granite (containing quartzite) is mentioned a few times as well the fact that Michalak was led to the site of his eventual encounter by another military man.

http://ufo-joe.tripod.com/cases/michalak.html

Some of the factors that are only obliquely referenced in the article, might add something to the window/portal discussion.

- An experimental nuclear reactor had come on line in the general area; The Whiteshell Laboratories. The site is described as being built over "fractured Granite".

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8218985

- Within 20 km's of The Falcon Lake encounter is Westhawk Lake - described by Wikipedia as:

...located in the Whiteshell Provincial Park in southeastern Manitoba, Western Canada. The central portion of the lake is formed by the West Hawk crater, caused by a meteor impact into an ancient rock bed composed of mostly granite. Granite cliffs surround parts of the lake.

- The response to this incident by the PTB is sweeping; the RCMP, Richard Condon, and numerous UFO organizations at the time become involved. John Keel was even linked.

It seems to me that the whole incident was constructed as a disinfo experiment.

I'll dig deeper into granite, but I think it may link to window areas/portals due to its unique resonant properties.

Jtucker said:
I find this thread really fascinating. I can't grasp all of the physics that I've read. But what came up when I was looking at some "Window" and "Portal" locations described above was that the few in the western hemisphere I've looked over, contain masses of fractured granite (Dulce NM for one).

Searching "granite" on the forum points to some interesting connections. I think it may be related to the resonance of the rock itself. In my personal experiences with granite (that sounds great, eh?), it seems to have a deeper sounding "bell" tone and the harmonic overtones of any note struck from it are more complex.

Our local UFO "big case" from the sixties involved an ex-military special ops man named Stefan Michalak who was burned by a an unknown craft near Falcon Lake in 1967. In this detailed report, Granite (containing quartzite) is mentioned a few times as well the fact that Michalak was led to the site of his eventual encounter by another military man.

http://ufo-joe.tripod.com/cases/michalak.html

Some of the factors that are only obliquely referenced in the article, might add something to the window/portal discussion.

- An experimental nuclear reactor had come on line in the general area; The Whiteshell Laboratories. The site is described as being built over "fractured Granite".

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8218985

- Within 20 km's of The Falcon Lake encounter is Westhawk Lake - described by Wikipedia as:

...located in the Whiteshell Provincial Park in southeastern Manitoba, Western Canada. The central portion of the lake is formed by the West Hawk crater, caused by a meteor impact into an ancient rock bed composed of mostly granite. Granite cliffs surround parts of the lake.

- The response to this incident by the PTB is sweeping; the RCMP, Richard Condon, and numerous UFO organizations at the time become involved. John Keel was even linked.

It seems to me that the whole incident was constructed as a disinfo experiment.

I'll dig deeper into granite, but I think it may link to window areas/portals due to its unique resonant properties.

I've come to the conclusion that there is a link between geology and windows. The C's mention iron in one of the sessions, but granite is interesting as well because (according to Google) it's slightly magnetic, so could be attracted to grid points and/or windows. Google also say's this (From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granite):

By definition, granite is an igneous rock with at least 20% quartz and up to 65% alkali feldspar by volume. Granite differs from granodiorite in that at least 35% of the feldspar in granite is alkali feldspar as opposed to plagioclase; it is the potassium feldspar that gives many granites a distinctive pink color.

And:

Igneous rock is one of the three main rock types, the others being sedimentary and metamorphic. Igneous rock is formed through the cooling and solidification of magma or lava.

Which ties in with the idea of volcano's being involved with grid points.

Thanks for posting. :)

Recently I've been watching quantum mechanics lectures on Youtube. Thinking about these lectures combined with the idea of Seth's coordinate points as well as some of the things the C's say, made me wonder if there's another interpretation of quantum mechanics.

Let's say a wavepacket has a peak at x0 and momentum p0, and let's assume this wavepacket has a center of gravity at x0. The idea is that the particle for this wavepacket doesn't exist until it's measured, so when a particle is measured it materializes somewhere around a center of gravity, just like with coordinate points.

It can be shown that for the double slit experiment the particle doesn't go through either the first slit or the second, it doesn't go through both and it doesn't go through neither. According to this idea that would be because the particle hasn't materialized and all that exists before the particle is observed is gravity.

This means some funny things, however, First a particle can never really fully materialize, if you observe it's position more precisely then some of it's momentum dematerializes, if that makes sense, and visa versa. This is due to the uncertainty principle, and the same thing should happen with any pair of observables that don't commute.

This could perhaps help explain the funny things that happen with spin. If the z component of spin is measured then the x and y components of spin are put into a superposition, i.e. they're dematerialized. If the z component is measured again, the same value as before is observed, this would be because the z component of the spin has materialized, so it exists. But, if the x component of spin is now measured the z component dematerializes, and is therefore in a superposition, and the x component materializes.

This whole process would be subject to free will and so would be completely random.

Fascinating point that you've postulated ; "if you observe it's position more precisely then some of it's momentum dematerializes". I'm not sure if it's your choice of words or if there's a key part of quantum mechanics language I've missed, but how does momentum dematerialize? If it's a force, say equal in linguistics to a verb, then it has to begin and end. De-materialization would imply that the force is gone/removed before it acted on the particle, rather than being slowed or stopped as a mechanical force would usually work. Or are you possibly saying that the momentum appears as a driving force until its observed and then by the fact that its observed, it disappears from the "record"?

Dragging this back to the original Seth co-ordinate points angle, Seth mentioned at some point in "Unknown Reality" that reversing electron spin - reverses time (meaning our experience of linear time - I think). Conceivably if the particle doesn't penetrate either slit, and in fact doesn't materialize at all, could it conceivably be in a "past" where it wasn't born and therefore, not "real" yet? Or a probable particle? I can't discount randomness, but it seems that if free will and/or probabilities have some reality - then randomness can't. There would have to be an intention behind the particle's choice to materialize or not if there is free will.

Jtucker said:
Fascinating point that you've postulated ; "if you observe it's position more precisely then some of it's momentum dematerializes". I'm not sure if it's your choice of words or if there's a key part of quantum mechanics language I've missed, but how does momentum dematerialize? If it's a force, say equal in linguistics to a verb, then it has to begin and end. De-materialization would imply that the force is gone/removed before it acted on the particle, rather than being slowed or stopped as a mechanical force would usually work. Or are you possibly saying that the momentum appears as a driving force until its observed and then by the fact that its observed, it disappears from the "record"?

Dragging this back to the original Seth co-ordinate points angle, Seth mentioned at some point in "Unknown Reality" that reversing electron spin - reverses time (meaning our experience of linear time - I think). Conceivably if the particle doesn't penetrate either slit, and in fact doesn't materialize at all, could it conceivably be in a "past" where it wasn't born and therefore, not "real" yet? Or a probable particle? I can't discount randomness, but it seems that if free will and/or probabilities have some reality - then randomness can't. There would have to be an intention behind the particle's choice to materialize or not if there is free will

I had a reply all written out, but windows 8 and windows explorer are both garbage. :curse:

I'm not going to rewrite it though, I'll just give you the bullet points:

* The idea of something immaterial, like momentum, dematerializing is weird.
* I think your way of thinking about it is pretty good, i.e. the particle has no force if it has no materialized momentum.
* I think the free will that determines which state of the particle will materialize is the free will of the prime creator. the free will of the creator includes the free will of the observer, the observed and everything else in existence.

So, bullet points might be a better way to write posts anyway. :)

Hi there,

has anyone connected Windows/Coordinate Points with the String Theory?

From Kaku's Parallel Worlds http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/136469/Parallel_Worlds:_A_Journey_Through_Creation,_Higher_Dimensions,_and_the_Future_of_the_Cosmos.pdf (Cosmic Music, page 196):

According to string theory, if you had a supermicroscope and could peer into the heart of an electron, you would see not a point particle but a vibrating string. (The string is extremely tiny, at the Planck length of 10-33 cm, a billion billion times smaller than a proton, so all subatomic particles appear pointlike.) If we were to pluck this string, the vibration would change; the electron might turn into a neutrino. Pluck it again and it might turn into a quark.

In fact, if you plucked it hard enough, it could turn into any of the known subatomic particles. In this way, string theory can effortlessly explain why there are so many subatomic particles. They are nothing but different “notes” that one can play on a superstring. To give an analogy, on a violin string the notes A or B or C sharp are not fundamental. By simply plucking the string in different ways, we can generate all the notes of the musical scale. B flat, for example, is not more fundamental than G. All of them are nothing but notes on a violin string. In the same way, electrons and quarks are not fundamental, but the string is. In fact, all the subparticles of the universe can be viewed as nothing but different vibrations of the string. The “harmonies” of the string are the laws of physics.

Form Seth Speaks (page 71):

These coordinate points--absolute, main, or subordinate-- represent accumulations or traces of pure energy, MINUTE to an extreme if you are thinking in terms of size-- smaller than any particle of which your scientists know, for example, but composed of pure energy. And yet this energy must be activated. It is dormant until then-- and it cannot be activated physically.

Now: a few clues here that might help you, or mathematicians. There is an ever-so-minute alteration of gravity forces in the neighborhood of all of these points, even of the subordinate ones, and all of the so-called physical laws to some extent will be found to have a wavering effect in these neighborhoods. The subordinate points also serve in a way as supports, or structural intensifications within the unseen fabric of energy that forms all realities and manifestations. While they are traces or accumulations of pure energy, there is a great difference between the amount of energy available in the various subordinate points, and between the main and absolute points.

[...] Again, highly simplified here, under certain conditions these coagulate into matter. These electromagnetic energy units of high enough intensity automatically activate the subordinate coordinate points of which I have spoken. They are, therefore, accelerated and propelled into matter far more quickly, in your terms, than units of lesser intensity. Molecules would appear as large as planets to these units. Atoms and molecules and planets and these electromagnetic energy units are simply different manifestations of the same principles that bring the units themselves into being. It is only your relative position, your focus within an apparent space and time, that makes this seem so unlikely.

Plucking a coordinate point thru emotions?

cbi

Hi cbi,

I think I've read that section of Seth Speaks 10 times since I first discovered it in the mid-80's and I still find it hard to wrap my head around, but I like your idea of:

"Plucking a coordinate point thru emotions?"

I think you're onto something where emotional intensity of a thought or an idea at a co-ordination point may become a physical reality more quickly or more substantially than at a non-co-ordination point. Possibly this has something to do with why civilizations re-occur at the same geographical areas over and over again.

The idea that Seth puts forward of thoughts/emotions having a reality as "Consciousness Units" and that under certain conditions can coalesce into Electromagnetic Units that are in turn the building blocks of electrons or matter would be something difficult to find data on, I'm sure. But intuitively the concept makes a lot of sense to me.

On Co-ordination Points and Windows more specifically, I think part of the problem I've come across in terms of trying to "map" them in relation to geography or even gravitational maps, is the wild card of "portals" that can mimic the effect of windows.

Seth does set out a sort of general map of main co-ordination points for the U.S. as the Northeast/Appalachian corridor, Southern California, the Great lakes and for some reason Minneapolis (which I see as an anomaly because the geography is non-seismic). Reading David Paulides' "Missing 411" series, the strange vanishings that he's documented do match up for the most part to these co-ordination points - which is sort of disturbing.

Seth seems neutral in his assessment of the co-ordination points, but the disappearances Paulides describes are clearly not. They involve many tragic events.

The reports the "Missing 411" series has accumulated relate that when the disappearances occur, it's a physically small area in a much larger "macro" environment of many multi-decade disappearances. I get the feeling that these are portals opened up by some intent. Whom/what ever is intending or opening these portals for abduction is possibly able to open a portal in a window area much easier than opening a portal in a non-window area.

Earlier in this thread Palinurus quotes a C's session from August 2001, that touches on the same sort of activity involving Rock Lake Wisconsin and the numerous copper mines in the U.P. of Michigan which I am going to guess are probably related to the Co-ordinate points in Great Lakes Seth mentioned.

Paulides mentions in numerous of his reports the presence of "open granite faces" being prominent in the area of many disappearances. Earlier in this thread we discussed that granite's specific properties may play a role in window areas. Geology isn't my strong point, but I think there may be degrees of granite conductivity in relation to how windows operate, with diorite possibly as the most conductive. I'll try into dig into diorite more and report what I've found as my understanding of it is tentative at best right now.

Sorry about not being able to add anything to a String Theory thread. I think it's a valid concept to explore, but I'm still working to grasp its subtleties. ;-)

Thanks for your reply, Jtucker.

Jtucker said:
Paulides mentions in numerous of his reports the presence of "open granite faces" being prominent in the area of many disappearances. Earlier in this thread we discussed that granite's specific properties may play a role in window areas. Geology isn't my strong point, but I think there may be degrees of granite conductivity in relation to how windows operate, with diorite possibly as the most conductive. I'll try into dig into diorite more and report what I've found as my understanding of it is tentative at best right now.

That's interesting... Seth refers to two places with granite constructions: Giza and Stonehenge and related them with Coordinate Points; in fact, Jane/Seth can't find the "Stonehenge" name, babbling something different:

(10:45. After we talked a bit, I deduced that Seth/Jane had been trying for the word “Stonehenge,” meaning the ancient Druidic stone monoliths arranged in a circle in England, etc. Jane then said this was the word Seth had been trying to get her to say. She didn't know why it didn't come out while in trance, since she knows the word and what it stands for.)

I dare to share another curious thought: Seth mentioned that there exist temporal's Coordinate Points; I think that some festivities where rendered on specific time (yes, like the Meton Cycle) due to this "Window's Time." Perhaps the festivities and Holy Days where oriented to instill some emotional coherence on the people...?

cbi

In my quest to get super rich I started to wonder whether there might be gold near grid points and windows. Unfortunately, a quick Google search informed me that gold isn't magnetic, but then I remembered that Pierre talked a lot about how electric currents move upwards and/or downwards in Earth changes and since gold is highly conductive, and electric currents produce magnetic fields, then maybe there is gold at some of these places.

So firstly, if grid points are some how related to volcanoes then (from http://volcano.oregonstate.edu/gold):

Gold and copper are found in ore bodies associated with porphry. Porphry is a general term applied to igneous rocks of any composition that contain conspicuous phenocrysts (crystals) in a fine-grained groundmass. The term is from a Greek word for purple dye and was first applied to a purple-red rock with phenocrysts of alkali feldspar that was quarried in Egypt. Diagram from ITAM Copper by the Minerals Council of Australia.

This type of deposit forms beneath stratovolcanoes and is associated with subduction zones. Erosion strips off overlying rocks to expose the mineralization. Gold and copper are found in sulfide minerals disseminated throughout the large volumes of intrusive rock (strictly speaking, this ore is associated with volcanic systems, usually not the volcanoes themselves). This requires large amounts of rock to be mined, often in open pits. The deposits are commonly 3-8 km across and copper may be less than 1% of the rock. Porphyry deposits are zoned in alteration (potassic ® sericitic ® argillic ® propylitic) and mineralization.

Mount Rainier and Mount Shasta are stratovolcanoes.

Next thing is from http://www.sbs.com.au/gold/story.php?storyid=128:

A popular misconception is that natural gold has cooled from a molten state. In fact, gold is transported though the Earth’s crust dissolved in warm to hot salty water. These fluids are generated in huge volumes deep in the Earth’s crust as water-bearing minerals dehydrate during metamorphism. Any gold present in the rocks being heated and squeezed is sweated out and goes into solution as complex ions. In this form, dissolved gold, along with other elements such as silicon, iron and sulphur, migrates wherever fractures in the rocks allow the fluids to pass. This direction is generally upwards, to cooler regions at lower pressures nearer the Earth’s surface. Under these conditions, the gold eventually becomes insoluble and begins to crystallise, most often enveloped by masses of white silicon dioxide, known as quartz. This association of gold and quartz forms one of the most common types of "primary gold deposits".

Pierre also talks about oceans being conductive in Earth changes.

If iron is attracted to grid points as well as gold then there should be some correlation between locations where they're both found (Iron Leads to Gold - Softpedia)

Iron ore deposits, linked to gold deposits

Could the humble iron make us rich? Swedish researchers tend to say yes, as they linked iron ore deposits to gold deposits.

In northern Sweden, iron ore has been extracted for many centuries and today it is still mined from two places-Kirunavaara and Malmberget. Kirunavaara site has also given its name to the Kiruna apatite iron ore, an international denomination.

Around the world, in countries like Chile and Sweden, copper and gold have been sometimes discovered close to certain iron ores. This fact made researchers from Luleå University of Technology in Sweden to suspect a link between these "big three": they could have emerged at the same time, deep down in the earth crust.

At Tjärrojåkka, about 50 km (30 mi) west southwest of Kiruna, the Geological Survey of Sweden (SGU) discovered a copper/gold mineralization in the '70s, while in the mid 1960s it had found nearby an iron deposit.

The copper-golf deposit was too small to be economically profitable, but all the data gathered from the drill cores and their analysis results showed this is the best Swedish example of proximate iron and copper/gold finds.

"The point of departure for my studies has been to examine whether iron ores and copper/gold ores can be formed during one and the same ore-formation event, and to identify properties in them that can be used for prospecting both in Sweden and abroad," said Åsa Edfelt, who investigated the deposits in her doctoral dissertation.

"I have carried out comparative studies of age, chemical characteristics of minerals, formation temperatures, and the consistency of the ore-forming solutions in these two finds at Tjärrojåkka and found that they were formed during one and the same event."

Edfelt has also discovered that the mineral apatite could be used to track down what types of iron ore lead to copper. This research could be important for the prospecting market worldwide.

Only in northern Sweden, there are 50 iron deposits that could be prospected for copper and gold.

One other thing I've found in my quest to get super rich is that greed generally leads to wishful thinking, so maybe it's a good idea to tread carefully. ;)

Hi Archaea, I hadn't equated gold to co-ordination points. Nice potential find.

"Going for the gold" near a portal or window seems like a thematic correlation. If 309,000 years ago, we went for it - I would think there was a window involved. And yes, like you mentioned, even though gold isn't magnetic, it is highly conductive. The best stereo equipment from the 70's always had gold plated jacks (Marantz/Telefunken) as they never corroded and provided a richer sound than other metals imo. "Conductivity" seems to me to be a big part of windows and portals.

In northern Ontario, there are the two of the largest gold mines in Canada at Pickle Lake and Red Lake. These are both relatively remote areas that are surrounded by Canadian Shield granite. I am pretty sure the gold is mined in a close proximity to quartz. In the past there have been small scale claims that have yielded some gold, but the current operations are solely industrial. My cousin is an electrician who's worked in the Red Lake mines and they go on for miles deep underground. They're the only reason the town of 5000 exists.

Ontario is also currently trying to open up something called the "Ring of Fire" in the north that apparently holds untold riches of mineral resources. But the cost of building the infrastructure to extract and transport it is in the billions. Also there is a very strong indigenous resistance from the northern first nations that have been poisoned so many times by mining operations in Ontario's past. But this is an archaic volcanic area - tying into what you quoted above.

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ontario_Ring_of_Fire

I would say this, it is a good idea to tread lightly with gold. I once had "gold fever" on a small creek in British Columbia that had a "golden" reputation. Despite any potential riches, prospecting is a very obsessive, lonely pursuit. You're basically sifting for dust as long as there is daylight. "Going for the Gold" is an apt C's analogy for obsessive 3D pursuits in my opinion.

One thing I did want to add, which is more related to cbi's previous post regarding Stonehenge and tied into windows/co-ordination points. We have a few areas here in Manitoba which have elaborate petroforms. The one site that is open to the public I have been to. It's been reported that it contains a wider variety of indigenous medicine symbols in one place than any other in North America. Here's an "official" statement on the petroforms:

https://www.gov.mb.ca/conservation/parks/popular_parks/eastern/whiteshell_petro.html

I'm not sure if provincial documents should be deactivated, but I'll let the mods deactivate if they want. I don't think it classifies as disinfo in this case?

Also here's an article from our local paper about the petroforms at a closed off site nearby the public one that can apparently re-arrange themselves if they're disrupted.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/fyi/whiteshells-sacred-stones-126445578.html

Both of these sites are on large, flat granite platforms that are adjacent to the Whiteshell River system. The "Whiteshell" name itself has a deeper history in regards to the Ojibwa thirteen fires prophecy.

To give a quick nutshell account of the story; the Ojibwa/Anishinabe migrated from the northeast of the U.S. following a trail of white "miigis" shells left by the great serpent, mishiginebig (the root of Michigan, I believe). As they followed this trail up through the Great Lakes the Anishinabe eventually were lead to "the place where food grows on water", which is wild rice and a specific point in the Whiteshell not far from the petroforms.

What's interesting about the shells themselves, is that there are no white shells here. We have clams, but the shells are larger and brown. The little white shells were originally thought to be related to the wampum of the northeast U.S. I can't find the article right now, but these "medicine" shells are apparently not wampum, but from Tahiti. I can't verify that, but I guess it's less difficult to believe than a giant serpent leaving them?

The prophesied location is/was known as Manito-ahbee or, "The seat of the Great Spirit". Manitoba. I think this physical location is Arsenal Lake (weird name for the anglo's to tag a prophesied promised land). From what I've been able to find, it's a two day canoe trip from the nearest road.

An unusual element about the Anishinabe narrative is that there is no evidence of the migration into Manitoba before the early/mid-1700's. So how did they know about these petroforms in New England? If it's 2 thousand years old, who built it? The other indigenous groups (Cree/Sioux/Assiniboine) currently in Manitoba don't have oral history putting them in Manitoba that early, nor does archaeology. If you look closely at the images you'll seen lichen on the petroforms, but apparently lichen can't be dated accurately? Lichen apparently grows at widely variable rates; exponetially under perfect conditions and then not at all for decades?

The Grand Medicine Society of the Ojibwa/Anishinabe attests to much earlier roots of the teaching symbols sytem represented in the Whiteshell. This is mentioned in ethnographies from the 17th and 19th century by both the Jesuit Relacions and Henry Schoolcraft. So possibly these petroforms are an orally transmitted "teaching rock" school that has transcended different cultures?

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midewiwin

My feeling is that Tie Creek/Bannock Point is a strong candidate for a window area. In terms of some of the aspects for vortices and seasonal ceremonies of Stonehenge that cbi mentioned above, I found a writer who has compiled an elaborate set of theories and impressions of the Whiteshell area. I don't endorse or can I say I've experienced what he has when I visited the site. But I think some of what he's written may be relevant to the window/co-ordination point discussion. I'd love to hear what other forum members' impressions are of this.

_http://thelamplight.ca/schematicoftime/whiteshell.htm

Here's a Youtube video from the thunderbolts team about Earthspots:

Ben Davidson: An Introduction to Earthspots | EU2015

Earthspots are the Earths analog of sunspots, according to the video they can contribute to storms and earthquakes. I thought this might be relevant to this thread because of the following snippets from Session 28 May 2013:

(Ark) Let me take opportunity to ask about ball lightning. Are they purely electric phenomena, or are they also related to consciousness or...?

A: Transdimensional portals made manifest.

Q: (Ark) Does it mean that the current theory of electromagnetism is really bad because it has nothing to do with transdimensionality?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, next question: When an F5 tornado can form in a matter of minutes, what is the connection with what is going on in 4D? How does it happen? What's the mechanism?

A: Once again you must think in terms of information and electrical charge. The charge on earth is building in several ways and a tornado is an electrical phenomenon similar to ball lightning.

Back
Top Bottom