Guest suggestions

Hi all,

Please excuse brief message (cut finger + iPad),

I would like to add James McCanney to the interview list. With all of these comets in the sky and the absence of any reliable info from government agencies, I think he would be a timely guest. I listened to his recent radio show and his revelations of ancient deities really being comets mirrors Laura's work and research. Also, apparently there will be a large alignment of comets, planets and sun in the future; when ISON is at its closet to Earth, Mercury, the Sun, Earth, Venus and Jupiter will be in an alignment. If this is indeed true, his take on the dynamics and impacts of that would be interesting. He also has a good way of explaining his electric universe theory succinctly and easily for anyone unfamiliar with the concept.

Pashalis said:
I would really be interested in hearing especially David Paulides (bigfoot researcher and Missing 411 author),

Indeed, David Paulides would be quite interesting.

Hi All :)

I just made a post on this thread (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32422.0.html) regarding Mark Passio, and since I wanted to make this suggestion, figured I'd make a separate post in the podcast board.

While there are a few discrepancies between his points and the SOTT crew's points, I really think he would be a great guest, and that you guys would have a blast talking to him. Perhaps you could even enlighten him about vegetarianism. ;)

Anyway, fwiw, that's my suggestion. His material can be found on _http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/

Jonathan said:

I just made a post on this thread (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32422.0.html) regarding Mark Passio, and since I wanted to make this suggestion, figured I'd make a separate post in the podcast board.

While there are a few discrepancies between his points and the SOTT crew's points, I really think he would be a great guest, and that you guys would have a blast talking to him. Perhaps you could even enlighten him about vegetarianism. ;)

Anyway, fwiw, that's my suggestion. His material can be found on _http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/

Hi Jonathan,

I have merged your post to that existing thread.

Gandalf said:
Hi Jonathan,

I have merged your post to that existing thread.

Thanks Gandalf! I had just noticed the discrepancy in boards and was going to modify it with a comment... appreciate the move :)

Watched this presentation and this lady has done a lot of research on the subject of vaccination. Thought y'all might want to have her on the show:

_http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=91791FA790E00370B912BF52084828BE

_http://www.childhoodshots.com/Mary-Tocco-s-Bio-s/139.htm

Was wondering if Arnie Gundersen, of Fairewinds would be someone that SotT Talk would like to interview; he seems approachable and it could be a good opportunity to ask questions and further suss out what he has to say on the many issues of this nuclear disaster, along with some that may not seem apparent. There even may be things that he may think yet has not gathered enough evidence, or things he has not though about. Particularly, would like to hear Arnie, as a P.Eng., describe the global reality of long term facility stewardship, how they think it possible as the infrastructures weaken and move to entropy (let alone earth upheavals) - basically, what's the plan going forward?

This recent Corbett interview was very interesting: http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-849-james-and-joanne-moriarty-reveal-the-truth-about-the-libyan-war/

Interview 849 – James and JoAnne Moriarty Reveal the Truth About the Libyan War

Joining us on the program today are James and JoAnne Moriarty of LibyanWarTheTruth.com. We discuss their experiences as businesspeople in Libya since 2007 and as eyewitnesses to the destruction wrought by the NATO-sponsored Al-CIAda perpetrated overthrow of that country in 2011. From the truth about the outside forces brought in to destabilize the country to what really happened in Benghazi, their website and their DVD, Escape From Al Qaeda, is essential information for those seeking to get to the bottom of what really happened in Libya.

Their experiences in Libya are very interesting and revealing of US/NATO interest in the destruction of this country - and they need more time to properly relate it all. I think they would make very good future guests for sott talk.

LQB said:
This recent Corbett interview was very interesting: http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-849-james-and-joanne-moriarty-reveal-the-truth-about-the-libyan-war/

Joining us on the program today are James and JoAnne Moriarty of LibyanWarTheTruth.com. We discuss their experiences as businesspeople in Libya since 2007 and as eyewitnesses to the destruction wrought by the NATO-sponsored Al-CIAda perpetrated overthrow of that country in 2011. From the truth about the outside forces brought in to destabilize the country to what really happened in Benghazi, their website and their DVD, Escape From Al Qaeda, is essential information for those seeking to get to the bottom of what really happened in Libya.

Their experiences in Libya are very interesting and revealing of US/NATO interest in the destruction of this country - and they need more time to properly relate it all. I think they would make very good future guests for sott talk.

Thank you LQB for sharing! I agree that James and JoAnne Moriarty would be great guests I think.
What happened with Libya is just monstrous and has to be exposed!

Jonathan said:

Hmm yeah, after watching a few of his talks on Youtube I noticed a lot of similarities in concepts to the material presented here with his own alterations.

LQB said:

Excellent suggestion LBQ, yes, it would be fantastic to hear more on what they have to say.

Here's a couple of suggestions:

Stephen Lendman
Kevin Barrett
Ken O'Keefe
Dahlia Wasfi
Cindy Sheehan

I know Barrett and O'Keefe have been interviewed in the past by SOTT, but I don't think they've been on the new show.

Menrva said:
Gabor Mate would make a fantastic guest. He has contact info on his site here.

I strongly second Menrva's suggestion of Gabor Maté.

As I see it his work ties many different topics discussed on the forum and different parts of the Work together in a tangible and applicable way.

Thor said:
Menrva said:
Gabor Mate would make a fantastic guest. He has contact info on his site here.

I strongly second Menrva's suggestion of Gabor Maté.

As I see it his work ties many different topics discussed on the forum and different parts of the Work together in a tangible and applicable way.

Make that a third for Maté.

It would be interesting to have Dr Arkadiusz Jadczyk. He could present and talk about his new book.

ark said:
After a year and half Quantum Fractals are out:
QF_cover800.jpg

Quantum Fractals

From Heisenberg's Uncertainty to Barnsley's Fractality
By (author): Arkadiusz Jadczyk (Quantum Future Group Inc., USA)

About This Book

Starting with numerical algorithms resulting in new kinds of amazing fractal patterns on the sphere, this book describes the theory underlying these phenomena and indicates possible future applications. The book also explores the following questions:

What are fractals?
How do fractal patterns emerge from quantum observations and relativistic light aberration effects?
What are the open problems with iterated function systems based on Mobius transformations?
Can quantum fractals be experimentally detected?
What are quantum jumps?
Is quantum theory complete and/or universal?
Is the standard interpretation of Heisenberg's uncertainty relations accurate?
What is Event Enhanced Quantum Theory and how does it differ from spontaneous localization theories?
What are the possible applications of quantum fractals?

Contents:

What are Quantum Fractals?
Cantor Set
Iterated Function Systems
Cantor System Through Matrix Eigenvector
Quantum Iterated Function Systems
The ‘Impossible’ Quantum Fractal
Lorentz Group
SL(2,C), and Relativistic Aberration
Hyperbolic Quantum Fractals
Platonic Quantum Fractals for a Qubit
Controlling Chaotic Behavior and Fractal Dimension
Quantum Fractals on N-Spheres
Clifford Algebras
Frobenius–Perron Operator
Computer Simulations
Foundational Questions
Stochastic Nature of Quantum Measurement Processes
Are There Quantum Jumps?
Bohmian Mechanics
Ghirardi–Rimini–Weber Spontaneous Localization
Event Enhanced Quantum Theory
Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle and Quantum Fractals
Are Quantum Fractals Real?
Limits of Quantum Computation

Readership: Students and professionals in quantum chaos, as well as philosophers of science.

This book provides a handy introduction to quantum fractals a new kind of fractals that arise in quantum-like jump random processes involving noncommuting operations. It describes the basic theoretical concepts, algorithms and also touches upon philosophical questions of the foundations of quantum theory.

An overview: The science of fractals is young and growing fast. Quantum fractals are even younger and are still crawling on all fours. But the time seems to be ripe for them to get up and look around. As we hope it will become clear from this book- various possible applications abound. Roughly: quantum fractals are patterns generated by iterated function systems, with place dependent probabilities, of Mobius transformations on spheres or on more general projective spaces. In quantum physics quantum fractals can be interpreted as traces of quantum jumps during simultaneous monitoring of several non-commuting observables. These quantum jumps accompany events with information exchanges between the quantum system and the classical information processing devices. While mathematically completely clear such a concept brings an almost revolutionary novelty into quantum physics. Until now it has usually been assumed that simultaneous "measurements" of non-commuting observables makes no sense, and that it cannot lead to any useful predictions. In this book we challenge the standard position by proposing that such experiments may lead to organized chaotic behavior that can be experimentally verified. The phenomenon is general enough to be present in applications of the quantum formalism beyond physics and beyond quantum computing, for instance in quantum games, quantum psychology etc. Here possible deviations from linearity are also touched upon.

Back
Top Bottom