Show #26 - Hank Albarelli Interview: CIA Mind Control, Frank Olson and JFK

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday July 28th from 2-4pm EST (7-9pm GMT): Shadow Government - CIA Mind Control, Frank Olson and JFK

It has been almost 50 years since the assassination of JFK and 60 years since the 'suicide' of Dr. Frank Olson, two intertwined events that speak volumes about true nature of the so-called Cold War. Our guest on this weeks show is American journalist and author Hank P. Albarelli Jr., whose detailed investigations into these murders have shed much light on the decidedly murky activities of the CIA and friends.

Hank Albarelli is a founding member of the North American Truth and Accountability Commission on Human Experimentation, which seeks to raise public awareness about historical and ongoing human rights violations in North America, and works to establish an accurate and truthful historical record of such crimes, including human trafficking, organized ritual crime, child soldiering, mind control experimentation and other forms of torture, in both the private and public spheres.

Albarelli is the author of A Terrible Mistake, The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments, which documents and details numerous CIA and Pentagon sponsored experiments on unwitting human subjects, and A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination, which explores the many little-known yet intriguing aspects surrounding the murder of President Kennedy.

Re: Show #26 - Shadow Government: CIA Mind Control, Frank Olson and JFK

I'm 1:47 into the show and wanted to point out that I think the part that was discussed as to the uncontrollable nature of the CIA was very good. I think many people have an idea that the CIA is a monolithic single entity controlled by a certain "them" and everything that the CIA does is somehow coordinated and planned by those at the top. Good points.

Something happened SotT Talk went off the air and Hank kept saying, hello - he has now hung up.

Ok, back together now. :)

Thanks for the a great show SoTT-Talk and the wrap-up. Would very much look forward to listening in if this subject continues.

Good night folks. :)

Thanks guys for another great installment of SOTT Talk Radio show. A lot of great info was presented. As a matter of fact, I had just paused in between Oliver Stone's movie - JFK (as suggested in a thread in the Movies section) to listen to the show, so it was interesting to hear that the movie might not really have portrayed characters like David Ferrie and others truly (although it's touted as being factually accurate to a large extent). Will be watching it with all this background information in mind (I haven't really read up on the JFK murder conspiracy at all and am still new to that part of history).

Anyways, like I said, you all did a great job and it will be nice to hear from Hank again.

:thup: :rockon:

Críostóir said:
I'm 1:47 into the show and wanted to point out that I think the part that was discussed as to the uncontrollable nature of the CIA was very good. I think many people have an idea that the CIA is a monolithic single entity controlled by a certain "them" and everything that the CIA does is somehow coordinated and planned by those at the top. Good points.

Yea, but CIA's work has been succesful over the years (if I can say it that way), they keep repeating/creating these (false) events using innocent people for the blame, killing and wounding innocent people etc. and they get away with it every time! But I guess, being such a big organisation, they can't foresee and plan everything all tightly and there will be errors made. But I guess it takes certain kind of people, i.e. non-authoritarian people, to pick those errors up and unravel the lies...

Again, a great show and I thought Albarelli was a pretty down-to-earth guy, and am looking forward to episode 2 :) It's great that you also mentioned psychopaths. When he was describing the guy he interviewed, I had the same impression that his description sounded like that guy probably was a psychopath! And the fact that guy had opened a hospital in India (probably because there are easy-to-pick-victims), sounded pretty fishy too. In any case, I thought it was a great show, and I think for any listener it atleast should have been an eye-opener of how sick some people can be, and how low they can go. Or better said, how sick our system really is. It's not pretty, but atleast being aware of all this, would be a step in the right direction. Or so I think.

Thanks guys.

Oxajil said:
Críostóir said:
Yea, but CIA's work has been succesful over the years (if I can say it that way), they keep repeating/creating these (false) events using innocent people for the blame, killing and wounding innocent people etc. and they get away with it every time! But I guess, being such a big organisation, they can't foresee and plan everything all tightly and there will be errors made. But I guess it takes certain kind of people, i.e. non-authoritarian people, to pick those errors up and unravel the lies...

I hear what you're saying, but I think the CIA is more of a mafia of many different crime families, so to speak. When they want us to see their successes, we see them and they can hide their failures. I wrote this in a comment to Naill's SoTT article and I'll just add it here to help explain my point of view:

As far as the Secret Team goes, I am reminded about a conversation I once had with a Special Forces guy. He said, referring to SPECOPs/CIA/OGAs (Secret Team), "It's the 'dark underbelly of the beast'. Its like a gigantic pipe system under a large house. No one actually controls the whole thing. Its impossible. But, there are those plumbers who make use of the system and connect and disconnect the pipes to cause the water to flow the way they want. To them, its all about knowing the layout of the network and controlling key connecting points, or rerouting around the points they can't control. All of this takes place underground in the dark. Most people up above don't even know it exists. But they are all doing this against one another to different degrees. Sometimes they help each other and sometimes they don't. There is no one conspiracy. There are many conspiracies and all of them fight against each other. They don't trust each other. You never know who's who, or what's what. They all want what they want and you can't trust any of them."

Críostóir said:
Oxajil said:
Críostóir said:

I hear what you're saying, but I think the CIA is more of a mafia of many different crime families, so to speak. When they want us to see their successes, we see them and they can hide their failures. I wrote this in a comment to Naill's SoTT article and I'll just add it here to help explain my point of view:

As far as the Secret Team goes, I am reminded about a conversation I once had with a Special Forces guy. He said, referring to SPECOPs/CIA/OGAs (Secret Team), "It's the 'dark underbelly of the beast'. Its like a gigantic pipe system under a large house. No one actually controls the whole thing. Its impossible. But, there are those plumbers who make use of the system and connect and disconnect the pipes to cause the water to flow the way they want. To them, its all about knowing the layout of the network and controlling key connecting points, or rerouting around the points they can't control. All of this takes place underground in the dark. Most people up above don't even know it exists. But they are all doing this against one another to different degrees. Sometimes they help each other and sometimes they don't. There is no one conspiracy. There are many conspiracies and all of them fight against each other. They don't trust each other. You never know who's who, or what's what. They all want what they want and you can't trust any of them."

It's a good analogy but I think we should keep an open mind that something coordinated - one single conspiracy - might work through it, and from the 'top'...

Have you read Prouty's books? Real eye-openers.

Really good show guys :) I was also thinking that guy Albarelli interviewed was a psychopath.

Críostóir said:
Oxajil said:
Críostóir said:

They'd rather be portrayed as omnipresent & put together.. hence the covert nature of operations.
When you began discussing the case with Sandoz & Albert Hofman, & the incidence of psychotropic-laced bread deliveries, I nearly lost my jaw. The temperament of the show reminded me of the one with Colin Ross.
I haven't delved greatly into the JFK assassination but there are seemingly many interwoven aspects in these false, engineered events; is that symptomatic of something?

Looking forward to the follow up!

SMM said:
When you began discussing the case with Sandoz & Albert Hofman, & the incidence of psychotropic-laced bread deliveries, I nearly lost my jaw. The temperament of the show reminded me of the one with Colin Ross.
I haven't delved greatly into the JFK assassination but there are seemingly many interwoven aspects in these false, engineered events; is that symptomatic of something?

I think it's symptomatic of the multilayered nature of the beast, with ever more covert levels. You really should read a book on the JFK topic (one of Prouty's) it's fascinating and gives a real insight into just what we are up against.

Kniall said:
It's a good analogy but I think we should keep an open mind that something coordinated - one single conspiracy - might work through it, and from the 'top'...

Have you read Prouty's books? Real eye-openers.

I have read them, got them both in print and on kindle. They are good.

Once again, great show guys.
Lots of info.
You know how to pick your guests, and how to interview them.

Back
Top Bottom