Session 7 September 2013

Perceval said:
Minas Tirith said:
Thank you!

Could somebody explain to me what this means?

A: The real war, as you know, is on normal people via proxies.

NSA? Drones? :-[

The word "proxies" in this context was probably referring to 'proxy' groups like 'al-qaeda' etc. Most recently, the "Syrian rebels", controlled by the Saudis, CIA, Mossad, etc. who have been waging war on the Syrian people on behalf of the Western 'elite'. That's what 'proxy' means.

Some of the normal people apparently are Alawite muslims (http://www.sott.net/article/266183-The-victims-in-the-Syria-gas-attack-videos-were-actually-kidnapped-supporters-of-al-Assad). Alawites are a minority denomination of Islam _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawites, although not all Muslims consider Alawites to belong to Islam _http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/islam/blfaq_islam_alawis.htm

thorbiorn said:
Perceval said:
Minas Tirith said:
Thank you!

Could somebody explain to me what this means?

A: The real war, as you know, is on normal people via proxies.

NSA? Drones? :-[

The word "proxies" in this context was probably referring to 'proxy' groups like 'al-qaeda' etc. Most recently, the "Syrian rebels", controlled by the Saudis, CIA, Mossad, etc. who have been waging war on the Syrian people on behalf of the Western 'elite'. That's what 'proxy' means.

Some of the normal people apparently are Alawite muslims (http://www.sott.net/article/266183-The-victims-in-the-Syria-gas-attack-videos-were-actually-kidnapped-supporters-of-al-Assad). Alawites are a minority denomination of Islam _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawites, although not all Muslims consider Alawites to belong to Islam _http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/islam/blfaq_islam_alawis.htm
I'm not sure how the Alawites relate to proxies here. The Assad family are Alawite and when Bashars dad Hafez took power in 1970 he posted Alawites in key positions in military and they also constitute the government elite- a thorn in the side of the Sunni opposition. Makes sense that any Alawite would be Assad supporters.

Thank you all for sharing new C's session.

Here is puffy Putin's photos

I find this picture of G8 meeting members on the black podium quite interesting.

Attachments

• Putin before and after.jpg
    Putin before and after.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 46
  • g8 on a black podium.jpg
    g8 on a black podium.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 103
I'm sure it's mostly due to the specific picture, but Putin actually lloks like he has grown baby faced, with the gleam of somebody with a secret joke in mind. Probably enjoying standing up to the zionists...

Laura said:
Anthony said:
Perhaps the reason their appearance changed is not because they were soulless
but precisely because they had a soul and were going against its potential, against their essence.
They were merely being used as tools as Reed mentions.

I think it's possible. Or it could be a case of a psychopath meeting a bigger psychopath.

I don't know. It's an interesting question.

Since we pretty much know that politicians aren't really in charge, I'd think that a psychopath being used by a bigger psychopath may be the case. Just speculation. But most of these pictures look like the life energy have been drained right out of them. Well, Hilary looks lie a female version of the emperor in Star Wars, though. That's probably because that's what I equate her with.

Putin doesn't look that different to me. Not like the others.

I wonder what the difference is between those who look so much older, drained and bedraggled with those who look puffy or inflated?

Laura said:
Anthony said:
but precisely because they had a soul and were going against its potential, against their essence.

I think it's possible. Or it could be a case of a psychopath meeting a bigger psychopath.

I don't know. It's an interesting question.

I just remembered what Lobaczewski said about characteropaths and psychopaths. As I understand characteropaths, unlike psychopaths, are people with soul.

In Political Ponerology he wrote:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/political_ponerology_lobaczewski.htm
Some characteropathies play an outstanding role as pathological agents in the processes of the genesis of evil on a large social scale.

A relatively well-documented example of such an influence of a characteropathic personality on a macro-social scale is the last German emperor, Wilhelm II.

Lobaczewski explains: The experience of people with such anomalies (characteropaths) grows out of the normal human world to which they belong by nature. Thus, their different way of thinking, their emotional violence, and their egotism find relatively easy entry into other people's minds and are perceived within the categories of the natural world-view. Such behavior on the part of persons with such character disorders traumatizes the minds and feelings of normal people, gradually diminishing their ability to use their common sense. In spite of their resistance, people become used to the rigid habits of pathological thinking and experiencing. In young people, as a result, the personality suffers abnormal development leading to its malformation. They thus represent pathological ponerogenic factors which, by their covert activity, easily engenders new phases in the eternal genesis of evil, opening the door to a later activation of other factors which thereupon take over the main role.
[In the case of the effect of Wilhelm II], many Germans were progressively deprived of their ability to use their common sense because of the impingement of psychological material of the characteropathic type, as the common people are prone to identify with the emperor
A new generation grew up with deformities as regards feeling and understanding moral, psychological, social and political realities.
……..
Many thoughtful persons keep asking the same anxious question: how could the German nation have chosen for a Fuehrer a clownish psychopath who made no bones about his pathological vision of superman rule? Under his leadership, Germany then unleashed a second war, criminal and politically absurd. During the second half of this war, highly trained army officers honorably performed the inhuman orders, senseless from the political and military point of view, issued by a man whose psychological state corresponded to the routine criteria for being forcibly committed to psychiatric hospitalization.
Any attempt to explain the things that occurred during the first half of our century by means of categories generally accepted in historical thought leaves behind a nagging feeling of inadequacy. Only a ponerological approach can compensate for this deficit in our comprehension, as it does justice to the role of various pathological factors in the genesis of evil at every social level.
Fed for generations on pathologically altered psychological material, the German nation fell into a state comparable to what we see in certain individuals raised by persons who are both characteropathic and hysterical. Psychologists know from experience how often such people then let themselves commit acts which seriously hurt others.

A characteropathic personality opened the door for leadership by a psychopathic individual.
Also in the interview for SOTT Lobaczewski said:

http://www.sott.net/article/159686-In-Memoriam-Andrzej-M-obaczewski

The essential psychopaths always play the role of eminence grise in a group of warriors. So, if there is a group of such, a group of troubled teenagers, a gang of hooligans, then they... the leader is not necessarily an essential psychopath. Instead, he represents some other combination. But behind him there is a group of psychopaths, and this group governs the rest of slightly characteropathic individuals. This is the structure of such groups. I think that modern law is ignorant in regard to this reality and therefore has low effectiveness.

So it might be that sometimes/oftentimes it is characteropaths (people with souls) that are chosen as a public figures, as they are better received by souled people, all the while psychopaths are behind them.

Anthony said:

I think that it has nothing with being with soul or soulless, but more with the very type of the energy which they are aligned themselves with.

Photos are not so good for studying "the aging process in the politicians" :lol: because too many variables are involved, video footages are better. Putin looks puffier recently but somehow more naturally, not like inflamed. I can only guess that he is not doing his exercise regularly and it takes its toll (in kilograms of course :) )

Thank you for the another great session :flowers:

Avala said:
Anthony said:

I think that it has nothing with being with soul or soulless, but more with the very type of the energy which they are aligned themselves with.
I agree. It is possible that these kind of energy affects the same (bad) way to people with soul or without soul (psychopaths or not). And may be connected with the same energy, I remember reading in "Alien Abduction, Demonic Possession, and The Legend of The Vampire" something about the look "rotten" of a possible inhabitant of 4d sts:

Q. Would you describe her?

A To be honest, I even hate to think about her. Her skin was paper white, but it was covered in some places with the scaly surface I mentioned, and then in other places with open sores, the kind you;d think a leper would have or something, And these sores were running with pus.

Q. How old was she?

A. I would estimate around sixty-five or seventy. I can't be sure.

Q. What else did you first notice about her?

A. She had long, white, scrabbly hair and her eyes were all red and the inside of her mouth and her gums were green. Some of her teeth were missing but those she had were very long and vampirelike.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/demons.htm

Padme said:
what are they going to do? is it not safe?

I haven't been on this forum for a while but was checking back looking forward to the new session, that is why I was sad to see it come down to gossip and mingling instead of getting to the point. there were so many brilliant questions asked and not answered on another thread. what can we do to prepare?

With regard to this gossip, it seems more like this group is becoming one minded because of the direction we are headed in. The goals here seem to be about understanding our personal issues. The problems/gossip that deals with certain people seem to be effecting most people in a similar way, with slight variations.

The information gives me a heads up on understanding issues dealing with people I am in close contact with. Much of the information learned in the gossip section relates to my surroundings also.

It was certainly a must read for me. There is a lot more than gossip going on and to understand you need to walk the path many here are on. Of course, there are also people in here who's goal/job/calling is to disrupt this site whether they are aware of it or not.

Just dropping in for a free lunch may leave you hungry. There is a lot of work on self, which seems to be the trail head.

Ailén said:
Turgon said:
DavidHP said:
As far as prepping for the coming changes, I think stocking up on food and such is not the answer, how much food can one store? And how can one not share when seeing others in need? I may be wrong but I feel survival of the body is not the primary concern...

No, it's definitely not the answer but if you are aware of upcoming changes on the planet then stocking up on food might help you and others that will be in need.

It doesn't hurt to be prepared.

I agree. Survival of the body shouldn't be the only goal, but when that very survival might mean being able to do whatever one needs to do in those times, it wouldn't be in vain. And if you have some reserves, it might give you time to figure out new ways to procure yourself and your loved ones food and vital goods, to think and function, and to do whatever is necessary more spiritually speaking.

I agree with Ailén, yet stocking up on more then food may also be helpful. Medical supplies of many sorts, vitamins and minerals that are essential to detox and body health are also a must have. :)

Laura said:
A: Hello good people.

Hello paeans? In Russian "пеан" means "править" _http://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/пеан that has positive and negative connotations _http://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/править.

Here, possible meanings are: "задавать тон" - to set a tone, "дирижировать" - to lead an orquestra. This word has a general feeling "to hold power over", and I think as the old meaning of the word "право, правый" meaning "good" a word "править" may had a meaning originally as " to hold power to do good deeds" and from it, "правитель", he who uses power to do good deeds. In modern language, this word has an additional meaning as " to correct mistakes"in some written text, for example ("править, исправлять ошибки в тексте").

It's interesting that as it was already mentioned in the previous sections that origin of the world paean is:
Origin of PAEAN
Latin, hymn of thanksgiving especially addressed to Apollo, from Greek paian, paiōn, from Paian, Paiōn, epithet of Apollo in the hymn

Paiōn phonetically is really similar to "поем", i.e. [we're] singing together as in chorus ("хор")

United Gnosis said:
I'm sure it's mostly due to the specific picture, but Putin actually lloks like he has grown baby faced, with the gleam of somebody with a secret joke in mind. Probably enjoying standing up to the zionists...

He probably just had a 'facelift'; plastic surgery that pulls the skin back to diminish wrinkles. The clue is the skin around the eyes that always seems to give people who have had facelifts a slightly "asian" look.

Much more importantly though -- there IS some real brain power and at least some good intent there it seems. In interviews he sometimes gives very in-depth answers that gave me the impression that he has thought a great deal on the subjects he was discussing. What he says never seems 'canned'. Having said this though, it's hard to forget that he was basically brought into office in the late 90's as a more or less direct result of false flag attacks in Russia that he was probably witting to.

http://www.sott.net/article/263137-Russias-9-11-and-the-rise-to-power-of-Vladimir-Putin-1999-FSB-false-flag-bombings

Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Kniall, PoB, Atriedes, Ailen, Mr. Scott

Q: (Kniall) Are the Russians really trying to stop this?

A: At the moment.

Q: (Perceval)So...

A: Putin is also not so heartless.

Does it mean russia will turn around for what ever the reason it is ?. Remainds of this C's quote

Q: (L) The other parts of chapter 13... Verse one says, "I stood on the sandy beach I saw a beast coming up out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads. On his horns he had ten royal crowns
and blasphemous titles on his heads..." What does this verse mean?
A: Many meanings. Monetary control. 10 represents universal control of whole units of value.
Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles on his heads?
A: In God we trust.
Q: (L) "And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard..."
A: New World Order.
Q: (L) "And to him the dragon gave his might and power and great dominion..." Who is the dragon?
A: Read again please.
Q: (L) "And the beast I saw resembled a leopard..." What does the leopard signify?
A: Leopard is fast moving and distinctly patterned.

Q: (L) "His feet were like those of a bear..." what do the feet represent?
A: Russia.
Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear?
A: Hidden power center in that geographic location.
Q: (L) What nature this power center?
A: Same as USA. Feet are not so easily seen.
Q: (L) Does this mean that Russia and the US are secretly united?
A: Under same control.
Q: (L) Are these the Lizards?
A: At the root.

Q: (L) "His mouth was like that of a lion..." What does mouth represent and why is it like a lions?
A: Noisy and boastful.
Q: (L) Who is noisy and boastful and how is this going to manifest?
A: Economic power structure. Lion is powerful and commands attention by roaring. Who has been speaking loudly about a new world order?
Q: (L) The United States?
A: Close. Elements of same.

I think that, in principle, we can say about every country on the world that it's under Lizards control, there is no country which wouldn't got some element which lead to psychopaths "agents" set by the 4DSTS. These countries differ only in the level of ponerization.

Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Kniall, PoB, Atriedes, Ailen, Mr. Scott

Q: (Kniall) Are the Russians really trying to stop this?

A: At the moment.

Q: (Perceval)So...

A: Putin is also not so heartless.

Q: (L) Next question? (Andromeda) Is the whole show to cover up the oncoming comets?

A: Partly, though even the higher level players may not be totally aware.

I think that we should remember, as C's point it often that future is open. I think, it's also important to remember that avoid black and white thinking and remember that we never find Russia, or other country as good or bad. I think that the goverment cannot identify and predict different things. And our trail guess their plans may not make sense, because there simply do not have those plans. The sentence "At the moment." may indicate that there is a chaos and things can take a turn that "even the higher level players may not be totally aware" due to changes inside and outside.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom