New book: American Heart of Darkness

Palinurus said:
Robert, considering this news item and the latest session (July 19) discussion:

http://www.sott.net/article/282311-AIDS-researchers-among-victims-of-Malaysia-flight-crash

my question would be whether there's any chance at all that some of those researchers had any knowledge or suspicions going in a similar direction as you just sketched in the above, or would such a speculation be too far fetched?

EDIT: minor spelling

Far-fetched? Nah. I'm with you on the researchers knowing something and looking to disseminate it to their fellow researchers.... with some evidence to boot. May be worth posing that to the C's. A very dodgy situation. We, need a beard scratching smiley...

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: AIDS Researchers on Malaysia Flight

WOW Palinuris!! I did not know that!! I do not think that this is a coincidence. The last place Jim Jones was tracked to was Israel, after leaving Uganda. My wife has family in the West Bank and Gaza, and I am trying to find out if there is an AIDS epidemic there. It is not easy because Palestinians tend to hide diseases that carry a stigma with them. This info, whatever it is, along with some of the other ramifications of AIDS threatens the global power structure if it becomes known. Often they have multiple reasons for doing what they do. I have to assume that this is a false flag operation to divert attention from something and also threaten any global cooperative effort to solve problems.

As I recall, Malaysia is not too friendly with Israel and has tried to block their economic initiatives in Asia. They probably were involved with both Malaysian plane incidents. I agree with the conclusions of the session you referenced. It also occurs to me that Obama's agenda even before he assumed office was to resurrect the Cold War. It would make perfect sense for him to give a nod to Israel to do this. Israel does not do anything without the advice and consent of the U.S. All of the wars Israel has been involved in were cooked up in the U.S. As we all know, these players are all reckless psychopaths and they will create one disaster after another in order to hide that last one. We can predict that it will not stop. They have already bankrupted the world and the next step will be global tyranny, although they already have a good head start.

Based on Meiers' book, it looks like the CIA Op, Jonestown, accomplished 3 main things:

1) An experimental review of all MK Ultra techniques as applied to the folks at Jonestown by Jones. Apparently Jones had the benefit of meetings with Mengele and long-term study of the CIA MK study documents. The final tally of those that willingly drank the kool-aid and those that did not, concluded the study. The documentation disappeared with Jones.

2) The planned assassination of Congressman Ryan. Apparently Ryan was the driving force behind legislation for extreme oversight of CIA ops and funding. His death took a big thorn out of CIA ass.

3) The testing of HIV/AIDS transmission among the Jonestown folks through controlled (forced) infection and controlled sexual contact among the members. Homosexual HIV/AIDS was then successfully introduced to the West via Haitian homosexual prostitutes (after exposure to Jonestown members). Heterosexual HIV/AIDS was then introduced to Africa via Uganda and a sham medical facility set up by Jones.

Interestingly it was the ARRL HAMs (amateur radio) that discovered Jones' (illegal) coded transmission from the jungle and were able to track him to Israel before the trail went dead. What an appropriate place for him to end up!

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: AIDS Researchers on Malaysia Flight

Robert Kirkconnell said:
All of the wars Israel has been involved in were cooked up in the U.S.

I don't agree with that. Israel - or I should say the Zionists - has been behind many things that the US has done and are quite capable of doing whatever they want without any help from the US, or any other nation, for that matter. Have you read The Controversy of Zion?

Nienna said:
Robert Kirkconnell said:
All of the wars Israel has been involved in were cooked up in the U.S.

I don't agree with that. Israel - or I should say the Zionists - has been behind many things that the US has done and are quite capable of doing whatever they want without any help from the US, or any other nation, for that matter. Have you read The Controversy of Zion?

I'm with Nienna on this one.

As far as I know, it has never been established beyond any reasonable doubt --let alone decisive proof-- who is leading who, who is blackmailing who, or what the precise pecking order would be in the higher echelons of the (covert) power structure and beyond (Consortium, off planet connections, higher density influences, bleedthroughs, and what have you). Neither do I think this pecking order is a static one, but I assume it to be in constant flux. Therefore, any statement about these matters has always to be cautioned and qualified, for it to be an as adequate approximation as possible to this mostly unknown reality.

Sorry Robert, but giving out sweeping statements could make you unnecessarily vulnerable to all sorts of villein criticisms and derogations outside and beyond the relative safety of this forum I'm afraid.

Anybody have the url of the online pdf of CoZ? Robert, it really is a "must read". But brace yourself... it's brutal and harrowing.

Laura said:
Anybody have the url of the online pdf of CoZ? Robert, it really is a "must read". But brace yourself... it's brutal and harrowing.

Found it:

http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres/reeedcontrov.pdf

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: Israel AIDS, etc.

Yes LBQ, that is my read on the book also. As far as Israel goes I found a far different picture than the “tail wagging the dog” while researching my book. I tend to write with a broad brush on this forum because I just don’t think it would be best to get into too much detail. I can say, however, that I found a clear picture that Israel is a client state of the Anglo-American empire. Sometimes a rebellious child, but that child gets spanked every time it gets its own ideas about who is the boss of whom. Politicians and the US Media often whimper that Israel has so much power when they want to point a finger at someone else when Israel does what the U.S. wants them to do. The U.S. and Britain want Israel to be their attack dog in the Middle East, and as Gen. Haig once stated, “America’s biggest aircraft carrier permanently stationed in the Middle East…” but they do not want a “greater Israel” or any other budding empire to contend with. Over and over again Israel has been kept in check. In fact, even when Israel was created Nelson Rockefeller put David Ben-Gurion in check and gave him a lesson in who is on top of the dung heap. I wrote about this in my book:

The fact that they largely were not held accountable for these off-scale violations of the Constitution, International Law, or any other measure of common decency, was not the end of the story. These criminal acts by public officials and prominent people professing to be patriotic Americans and pretending to be acting in the public interest opened the doors to blackmail on an unprecedented scale. Of course, all of this was classified and virtually all of it has remained classified to this day. But this does not mean that it was not known. One group that came across these dirty not-so-little secrets was the World Zionist Organization headed by David Ben-Gurion. In the run-up to the creation of the state of Israel it became evident that the Zionist movement did not have the votes needed in the United Nations General Assembly to pass the resolution for statehood.

In November 1947, with only a few days left before the final U.N. vote, David Ben-Gurion played his trump card. He knew that several Fascist Latin American states contained the swing votes needed and that only one man representing one family had the power to put those votes in the Zionist corner. That man was Nelson Rockefeller. He called a meeting of his representatives with Nelson Rockefeller, and prior to the meeting Ben-Gurion’s team put together a dossier of Rockefeller’s criminal, actually treasonous activities. Authors John Loftus and Mark Aarons interviewed several intelligence operatives involved in this meeting that took place in Rockefeller’s office and put together a composite of what was in the dossier.

 In 1936 the Rockefellers entered into partnership with Dulles’s Nazi front, the Schroder Bank of New York which was the key institution in the Fascist economic “miracle.”
 In 1939 the Rockefeller controlled Chase National Bank secured $25 million for Nazi Germany and supplied Berlin with information on ten thousand Nazi sympathizers in the United States.
 The Rockefeller owned Standard Oil of New Jersey Co. shipped oil to the Nazis through Spain all throughout the war
 Rockefeller’s Swiss bank records with the Nazis.
 Rockefeller’s signature on correspondence setting up the German Cartel in South America.
 Transcripts of his conversations with Nazi agents during the war.
 Evidence of Rockefeller’s complicity in helping Allen Dulles smuggle Nazi war criminals and money from the Vatican to Argentina.

The U.S. Constitution defines treason as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war,” and it looks like Ben-Gurion had the goods on Nelson Rockefeller. What they did not expect was for Rockefeller to turn around and blackmail them back. Loftus and Aarons interviewed what they described as “a very aged Israeli source” for his account of what happened next in Rockefeller’s office.
Rockefeller skimmed through the dossier and coolly began to bargain. In return for the votes of the Latin American Bloc, he wanted guarantees that the Jews would keep their mouths shut about the flow of Nazi money and fugitives to South America. There would be no Zionist Nazi-hunting unit, no testimony at Nuremberg about the bankers or anyone else, not a single leak to the press about where the Nazis were living in South America or which Nazis were working for Dulles. The subject of Nazis was closed. Period. Forever.
The choice was simple, Rockefeller explained. “You can have vengeance, or you can have a country, but you cannot have both.” His choice of the word “vengeance,” not justice, left the Jews in no doubt where he stood. But the General Assembly would vote in only a few days. It was the last, best chance the Jews would ever have. If the opportunity slipped by, they would never get another.
According to our Israeli informant, whose account was corroborated by several other sources in the intelligence community whom we interviewed subsequently, Ben-Gurion’s representative was heartsick. Counter-blackmail had not been in the game plan. He made a telephone call to try to obtain guidance. It took several hours before the reply came back: “Yes.” There really was no choice but to give Rockefeller whatever he wanted. On behalf of the still-unborn state of Israel, the promise was formally given to let the Nazis go free. The men who murdered the Jews of Europe were effectively given amnesty, except for the unlucky few who had already been punished.
Once the deal was made, Rockefeller assured those present “that every country in Latin America will either vote in favor if Israel or abstain,” and that is exactly what happened. According to both American intelligence and also Ben-Gurion’s intelligence sources Rockefeller called every fascist tin-pot dictator he had influence with and told them in no uncertain terms that they would either abstain or vote in favor of the creation of Israel, and that is exactly what happened. Brazil and Haiti switched their vote from “no” on November 26, 1947 to “yes” for the final vote on the 29th. Nicaragua, Bolivia, and Ecuador switched from abstaining to voting yes in these three days; and Argentina, Colombia and El Salvador went from a “no” vote to abstaining. These votes were more than enough for the two thirds majority needed for the resolution to pass.

Also during this time there was a strong American diplomatic push underway to get several other countries, mostly European, to vote in favor of the creation of Israel. This effort was largely successful and it is plausible that the Latin American votes were not necessary. The state of Israel was born but was it still-born? What price was too high? Six million Jews tortured, starved to death, and otherwise murdered, and the crime went virtually unpunished because Zionists wanted to create a state that was safe for Jews? Add to this the fact that thousands of the world’s worst criminals were placed into highly influential positions in the United States and Latin America, and profoundly influenced medicine, education, intelligence, business, law enforcement, the military, and created much of the world’s illegal narcotics trade. These monsters, along with their fascist brethren already in the Americas, changed the very character of the so-called “free world” and to say that they changed it for the worse would be generous. Choose your enemies carefully, “for they will be with you longer than your friends….”

I also had some firsthand experience with this in 1973 while assigned to an air force air mobile squadron when Egypt and Syria were straight up beating the hell out of Israel. Israel had “expanded the deck” of the aircraft carrier a little too much in the ’68 war. Nixon let them twist in the wind for a while and then sent massive airlift support just to make sure the U.S. did not lose the aircraft carrier altogether. The “massive support” was handled by my outfit because it was beyond Israel’s wherewithal to handle something of that magnitude. Kissinger then went in to put Israel exactly where they wanted them.
Israel is not as powerful as most people think. They only pick on those that cannot defend themselves, and then pin medals on each other and talk about how brave they are. I have worked with them. They are not that “tough.” Take a closer look at their heroes, such as Ariel Sharon. He made his name as “hero” by blowing up unarmed civilians in their houses, mostly women and children. The Israeli astronaut killed in the space shuttle was described as a “war hero” but the reality was that he napalmed fleeing refugees in Lebanon. That was the extent of his “heroism.” I have the photographic evidence.

I did peruse the CoZ file. It is a little long for me to complete in one sitting. Looks like the Zionist movement has some nasty bastards in it, but along with the rest of the psychopaths in the Anglo-American empire they only are concerned with making sure they give the appearance of power. So, as long as they can keep up the façade in media and the halls of congress they are satisfied. I know some of these clowns have given some of you a hard time, but this can be viewed as flattery in that it can only mean you are getting some traction. Not that I don’t take notice of potential threats, and there are some that do scare me. I took notice of North Vietnamese sappers, and Jim Jones flat creeps me out. For some reason these jokers just do not scare me.

I made a decision to not be careful about what I wrote about. I just don’t have anything to say if I think that way. I am careful about making sure I can back up what I say, and often I find that out by running things past folks like you on the forum. If you question something I appreciate it because if you question it, for sure, I have to lay a strong foundation for what I say. My wife is another filter I appreciate. She found it hard to believe that the Mossad was organized and trained by the chief of Nazi intelligence, Reinhard Gehlen. Although there was irrefutable evidence of this I had to make sure it made sense to my wife. If it was hard for a Palestinian to believe, for sure no one else would without a lot of proof!
I want to thank all of you for your input. It is invaluable to me, and it tells me when I need to recheck my facts and make sure I substantiate what I am talking about. ‘Preciate it!!

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: Israel AIDS, etc.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Yes LBQ, that is my read on the book also. As far as Israel goes I found a far different picture than the “tail wagging the dog” while researching my book. I tend to write with a broad brush on this forum because I just don’t think it would be best to get into too much detail. I can say, however, that I found a clear picture that Israel is a client state of the Anglo-American empire. Sometimes a rebellious child, but that child gets spanked every time it gets its own ideas about who is the boss of whom. Politicians and the US Media often whimper that Israel has so much power when they want to point a finger at someone else when Israel does what the U.S. wants them to do. The U.S. and Britain want Israel to be their attack dog in the Middle East, and as Gen. Haig once stated, “America’s biggest aircraft carrier permanently stationed in the Middle East…” but they do not want a “greater Israel” or any other budding empire to contend with. Over and over again Israel has been kept in check. In fact, even when Israel was created Nelson Rockefeller put David Ben-Gurion in check and gave him a lesson in who is on top of the dung heap. I wrote about this in my book:

I think the overt machinations that we can see (on the world stage) and the player's faces that we can give name to - are all part of the show. IOWs there are hidden hands/faces/names that we will never know, and the best of analyses only point to there existence. I think this realization is what motivated Reed (at least partly) to write CoZ - he may have, in some degree, written it for himself since it was not published until after his death. What Reed points to is a very dark force in human affairs that has been in operative existence for a very long time - a force extremely adept at control and deception and intent on destruction. It will use anything and anyone (including the "Jews") to achieve its ends.

I would be very interested to hear your assessment after giving it a careful read and how it may fit in the context of your own work/research.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: CoZ

Yes LBQ I will take a closer look at the CoZ doc. Thanks for bringing the "dark forces" subject up. As far as secret power and societies, I have quoted myself below. Sometimes it is good to read your own work because sometimes I forget what I had written. Along with Rhodes's global strategic locations of the "Holy Lands" and the "valley of the Euphrates" we also have mention of the "Malay Archipelago" which we are finding reference of more and more lately. Word for word, what Rhodes said had to happen to create an Anglo-American empire has happened and we also have seen what he called his "round table groups" develop into the Council on Foreign Relations in the U.S. and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in the UK. Many of the corresponding offices in other English speaking countries and strategic points are named the "Ministry of Foreign Affairs." This is not a coincidence. Nor is it a coincidence that most of these countries identified by Rhodes line up on the side of the Britain and the U.S. when it comes to invading mineral rich countries. I also found that the 15 or so exercises that took place during 9/11 had elements of these same countries participating in them. These were the exercises that some researchers (including me) believe went real world or were used to cover up what was really going on.

Of course, I have not read all of CoZ yet, but I do think that it is doable to figure out who the people are behind all of this if we look at who owns and controls the multinational and transnational corporations of the world along with the resources. This is who has the power, and I might add that they only have the power that we concede to them. As long as we continue to see ourselves as weak that is what we will be. All we need to do is not go along with it. I also think that when exposed these people will look like the wizard in The Wizard of OZ -- little frail bullies that make a lot of noise back stage.

This is how the dark power developed as I wrote about in my book:

"Collaboration of the English-speaking peoples, especially the white ruling elite, was also starting to take shape during the end of the nineteenth and beginning of the twentieth centuries. An elitist control structure began to form in 1870 that is still in operation today. Sometimes this is referred to as the “shadow government,” deep politics,” power control group, or “high cabal” when someone is speaking of powerful people and forces that control things from behind the scenes. This is the basis for any number of “conspiracy theories” and “secret societies.” It started with John Ruskin who was appointed to a fine arts professorship in 1870 at Oxford University. He told his students that they were the possessors of a superior legacy of education, beauty, rule of law, freedom, fine arts, decency, and self-discipline, and that they would have to give it away to keep it.

His students were virtually all the privileged children of England’s ruling elite, and he told them they would have to pass these virtues on to the lower class in England and the non-English masses throughout the world. When Ruskin said “throughout the world,” he literally meant all habitable portions of the world. He also cautioned that should they fail in doing this, these virtues would wither away, and they would be gone forever. He introduced these ideas in his inaugural lecture at Oxford, and in the audience was Cecil John Rhodes, the man that the African country Rhodesia was named after. These concepts had a profound effect on Rhodes who had his own grand ideas of British colonialism. Rhodes internalized everything that Ruskin said and brought it back to South Africa with him. He was one of the most incredible individuals in history who imposed his will on much of the world.

He founded the De Beers diamond company, which controlled over 90 percent of the world’s diamonds in his rather short, forty-eight years, lifetime. Even today, this company controls about 40 percent of the world diamond trade. Rhodes also had interests in gold and oil. He was financially backed by members of the Rothschild family, which was and is the subject of infinite conspiracy theories. He was also a Mason, a fact that has also fueled a conspiracy theory or two. He used his growing power and influence toward his vision of creating a British Empire in new territories north of South Africa by obtaining mineral concessions from indigenous chieftains. He was an adept politician who was able to use his wealth to cultivate power and influence. His astute ability to invest capital complimented imperial expansion. He sometimes was at odds with British politicians because he believed that British colonies should operate independent of Britain.

Rhodes wanted to expand the British Empire because he believed that Anglo-Saxons were a superior race that was destined to rule the world. In his first will of 1877, he advocated a secret society that would bring about British rule of the entire world. The wording he used follows:

'To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society (emphasis added), the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonization by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates (emphasis added), the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire (emphasis added), the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a Power as to render wars impossible (emphasis added), and promote the best interests of humanity.'

The above is mind-boggling. If one is to take into account that when Cecil Rhodes spoke of the “British Empire,” he is talking about all English-speaking Anglo-Saxons, including the United States, which he intended on “recovering” for Great Britain. He also had much respect for Germany and he planned on including it in his plans to dominate the entire world. It is possible that Rhodes was actually alluding to a united Europe, led by Great Britain, dominating the entire world. If one is to look at the above, it is apparent that Cecil Rhodes actually did much that he set out to do. America and Great Britain have been virtually inseparable in their strategic plans since WWI and can be looked upon as one entity. Rhodes also did start a secret society that arguably has morphed into several institutions and infused itself into the fabric of many institutions. Also, America’s nuclear and military arsenal far exceeds its defense needs and could be looked upon as “so great a power as to render wars impossible.” His mention of the “Holy Land” and the “Valley of the Euphrates” tracks fairly well with the conquest of Palestine and Iraq, which can easily be construed to function as Anglo-American-dominated colonies.

The secret society that Rhodes started and its ramifications could be a book unto itself. In fact, Professor Carroll Quigley’s Tragedy and Hope goes into this subject, and more, in much detail. This book, all 1,359 pages of it, was Professor Quigley’s magnum opus in which he says that he was granted access to the files of the world’s ruling elite, and that he had a personal relationship with many of them. Quigley, an American, for most of his life had no problem with an international Anglophile network running the world; he just thought that the network did not need to be secret. Later in life, apparently, he changed his mind and became suspicious of them. He became convinced that the ruling elite were suppressing publication of his book, and he presented a pretty good case on exactly how this was being done. This is not, however, pertinent to our discussion, but it does tend to support the position that there must be something to what he wrote. If not, what would be the purpose in suppressing it?
Quigley traces the power and influence of British merchant bankers back to the British Industrial Revolution, which was roughly from the eighteenth to the nineteenth century. This was the advent of fossil fuels to power steam engines, and it replaced work being done by animal and human muscle. These new methods produced enormous wealth and profit that became concentrated in the hands of few British merchant bankers. These bankers organized money and credit into integrated systems that were based in London and later developed offshoots in New York and Paris. Control of these international banking systems resulted in family dynasties that wielded great power. Chief among them were the descendants of Mayer Amschel Rothschild in Europe and bankers associated with what became known as J. P. Morgan & Co. in the United States. Both families had their roots in British banking, and both acquired businesses and corporations that are with us today.

For example, Rothschild financed Cecil Rhodes; and J. P. Morgan financed the creation of General Electric, United States Steel, the Chase Manhattan Bank, and many others. Actually, Morgan either organized or underwrote the securities of forty-two major corporations from 1890 to 1913. Many of these, in one form or another, are still with us today. Between these two related and intertwined financial empires, we have most of what today is referred to as the “Western Banking System.” Add to this the corporations owned and/or financed by this system and we now have what is termed the “military-industrial complex,” which includes much more than just arms, explosives, and so forth. We also have major energy businesses, shipping, railroads, and so forth; and we further have the unmentionable—the world drug trade—woven into the fabric of all these most lucrative and powerful endeavors. We are talking about real power here, in the hands of a few, a formula for world domination with no checks and balances to curb it, nor is there any oversight whatsoever to keep it in check."

Have read some more of The Controversy of Zion and it triggered some things I ran into researching. Top levels of Anglo-American finances have the intelligence community closely monitor "Jewish power and influence" to make sure it does not get out of hand. One of the programs is referred to as "the Jew room" at the NSA. Actually it is not a room but a good sized program that no Jews or Zionists have any part in or knowledge of, although it is likely that Israel is aware of it. This program monitors all Jews of any prominence and their activities. They go so far as to monitor Jewish summer camps for children, etc.

It appears that as long as Israel serves the objectives of the Anglo-American empire, the top levels of power will allow it to continue, as long as Zionism does not threaten their power. Israel knows this. This is why Israel's last incursion into Lebanon that was defeated by about 3,000 Hezbollah teen-agers caused so much concern in Israel. Hezbollah studied the IDF's weaknesses and was able to shut down Israeli armored divisions. The rear of a main battle tank is vulnerable to anti tank rounds. Most of the thick armor is in the front because if it was all the way around the tank it would just be too heavy. One skinny kid in a foxhole with an RPG can wait until a tank goes over, pop up and take out a main battle tank. This is exactly what happened, and the Israelis turned around and went back home in disgrace.

If Israel cannot not fulfill its attack dog role in the Middle East Wall Street will throw it down like a cheap suit. Their control of the media is no match for the overrated influence of AIPAC, the Christian right, etc. Ever since, Israel has chosen to go back to picking on Palestinians and selling "wolf tickets" about attacking Iran....

If anyone would like references I can do that. The power of Zionism appears to be exaggerated, but as long as it serves the purposes of Wall Street it will continue. I know that this is antithetical to the fundamental beliefs of some, even on this forum, but this is the way it looks to me.

I must add that this document is most interesting. It explains a lot. Although I have not finished reading it yet, it still appears to me that the grand architect of the Anglo-American empire was Cecil Rhodes, backed up financially by Lord Rothschild. This union created the vast financial empire of JP Morgan from which virtually all American industry and backing was derived from. I am anxious to see how the rest of CoZ fits into this.

Ahhhhh!! Found something in The Controversy of Zionthat I have been wondering about for many years. How did the US came to believe that they have the right to commit genocide, enslave, loot the resources of others, and that racial superiority is their legacy. In my book I traced these beliefs back to Calvinism, and to go back further would have been beyond the scope of my subject. I was however curious about this. My suspicion was that somewhere along the line Christianity had been fundamentally corrupted. I had established that the architects of first and largest genocide were the Americans and the victims were the native people. This was studied by the Nazis who did not even come close to doing what had happened in America. Israel also studied both genocides and actually took training from Reinhard Gehlen, the chief of Nazi intelligence. Many have found this hard to believe but I referenced solid sources about this.

The question still remained as to where this all came from, and Reed fleshed this out. Apparently the whole thing is spelled out in Deuteronomy of the Old Testament which means roughly "second law." Much of this contradicts the Ten Commandment and "entitles" specifically the Levites of Judah to do just about the opposite of all ten of the original commandments. It not only entitles them but obligates them to dominate, murder, enslave, steal land, and pillage others, and the penalty for not doing this is death. This tracks with the rationalizations of both Calvinism and Israel. The European Doctrine of Discovery, Manifest Destiny, American exceptionalism, and the Israeli claim that "God gave this land to me" can all be traced back to this carefully crafted book of the Old Testament that Zionist Christians and Jews both claim as their roadmap. Jeremiah took the position that these edicts had enslaved Levites themselves by putting them on a course of permanent war with the rest of mankind and endless domination. For this observation he was put to death.

I know that I am "preaching to the choir" with many of you who have read this book, but it appears that it fits with what we are seeing today. I am very interested on your thoughts.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
I know that I am "preaching to the choir" with many of you who have read this book, but it appears that it fits with what we are seeing today. I am very interested on your thoughts.

It's always good to have someone summarize it back to you!

CoZ is on my re-read list.

Robert Kirkconnell said:

And here's the kicker that even Reed didn't know then, but damn good research has been done since he wrote:

The fake "history" of Israel was created very, very late. The conquering of Canaan by the Israelites probably never happened. Read Gmirkin's "Berossus and Genesis, Manetho and Exodus: Hellenistic Histories and the Date of the Pentateuch". He puts the WRITING of the Pentateuch (including Deuteronomy) at about 272 BC and makes an excellent case for it.

Regarding all of those through history who have noticed that there is something really wrong with this "history" of the Jews:

In the 11th century, Isaac ibn Yashush, a Jewish court physician in Muslim Spain, mentioned the distressing fact that a list of Edomite kings that appears in Genesis 36 named a few kings who lived long after Moses was already dead. Ibn Yashush suggested the obvious, that someone who lived long after Moses wrote the list.

Abraham ibn Ezra, a 12th century rabbi in Spain also wrote about problems in the text of the Torah. He pointed out several passages that used terms Moses would not have known, described places that Moses had never been, and used language that belonged to an altogether different time and place than the milieu of Moses - like much later. He wrote, very mysteriously,

“And if you understand, then you will recognize the truth. And he who understands will keep silent.”

My guess is that he knew the score and was warning other Jews to "keep the secret that our history is a big fraud."

Rashi de Troyes, (1040-1105), makes the astonishingly frank statement that the Genesis narrative, going back to the creation of the world, was written to justify what we might now call genocide. The God of Israel, who gave his people the Promised Land, had to be unequivocally supreme so that neither the dispossessed Canaanites nor anyone else could ever appeal against his decrees. Rashi’s precise words were that God told us the creation story and included it in the Torah,

“to tell his people that they can answer those who claim that the Jews stole the land from its original inhabitants. The reply should be; God made it and gave it to them but then took it and gave it to us. As he made it and it’s his, he can give it to whoever he chooses.”

The fact is, the Jews are still saying this, with the support of many Christian Fundamentalists for their own imperialist and economic motives. And the Christians took that from the playbook for themselves. The Jews "killed Jesus" so therefore, they lost the covenant and it belongs to the Christians now.

In The Curse of Cain, Regina Schwartz writes about the relationship between Monotheism and Violence, positing that Monotheism itself is the root of violence:

"Collective Identity, which is a result of a covenant of Monotheism, is explicitly narrated in the Bible as an invention, a radical break with Nature. A transcendent deity breaks into history with the demand that the people he constitutes obey the law he institutes, and first and foremost among those laws is, of course, that they pledge allegiance to him, and him alone, and that this is what makes them a unified people as opposed to the ‘other,’ as in all other people which leads to violence. In the Old Testament, vast numbers of ‘other’ people are obliterated, while in the New Testament, vast numbers are colonized and converted for the sake of such covenants."

Schwartz also writes about the idea of the “provisional” nature of a covenant: that it is conditional.

“Believe in me and obey me or else I will destroy you.”

Doesn’t sound like there is any choice, does there? And we find ourselves in the face of a pure and simple Nazi Theophany.

Back
Top Bottom